Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing adventures with my sister (collection of obs)

Show&tell

Ok, I had a member suggest posting some of the older observations of myself and my sister sneezing throughout the years.  Some are tame, some are pretty embarrassing hahaha but I hope you enjoy.

I will be coming back to this thread multiple times as new obs happen, or older obs get remembered.

Some background: My sister has dirty blond shoulder length hair (but dyes it often), is 5'5, thin and busty (if you guys care about that sort of thing look).

I have a similar body type but have shorter red hair.

Obs 1:

Its no secret that I have loud sneezes. Much louder than my sis.  I remember we were at a beach party last year walking across the slippery floor of our hotel's pool when an itch hit my nose.  Maybe it was the smell of the too strong chlorine, or maybe something else, I dunno.

Huhh... Oh... HAAAAAAIIISHHOOO!!!

The sneeze echoed inside the room as I readjusted my bikini, only just noticing my sister had jumped from fright and was slipping into the pool HAHAHA

One of the few times I was glad of my loud sneezes :P might have been the longest laughing spree of my life as she fell wide eyed into the water.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it! Great obs -  I could read stories like this all day! (As a guy, I never get to see how two women interact while sneezing :) )

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to many more... 

1 minute ago, Thom said:

Love it! Great obs -  I could read stories like this all day! (As a guy, I never get to see how two women interact while sneezing :) )

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to many more... 

Well, what do you want to know? I could shed some light :)

Obs 2: hide and sneeze

Maybe... 2 years ago? My sis and I were babysitting our little cousins and of course they wanted hide and seek.

Well! We thought we were pretty clever as we used our adult muscles to move a grand piano away from the wall and then snuck behind it.

The 2 of us giggled softly as the pitter patter of feet raced around looking for us.  Of course behind the piano was pretty dusty and soon...

"S-sis? game over!" I heard my sister say as her face and nose scrunched up.  Her sneezes are smaller but she still tends to have lengthy build ups lol

Well I jammed my finger under her nose as any rational competitive individual would do.  She almost burst out laughing from the absurdity of it before her eyes fluttered shut

"Ehhh... Hiichoo!  Issshoo!" She sneezed wryly onto my finger.  Hey! IT WORKS IN THE CARTOONS MK!?

Anyways we both burst into laughter and were quickly discovered lol

Just now, Thom said:

Also a great story :) Does she always sneeze in doubles? How did the dust not get to you too?!?

She typically sneezes in doubles after a modest build up yeah.  I'm a single LOUD sneezer unless perfume is involved.

My nose certainly noticed the dust.  I remember it itching but I must have just barely been out of reach of the worst of it :P

Good, because they definitely would have found you hiding after one of your loud sneezes! :)

Does your sis know you like sneezing? Even if she doesn't know the fetish part, does she know you like seeing her/other people sneeze and to sneeze yourself?

2 minutes ago, Thom said:

Good, because they definitely would have found you hiding after one of your loud sneezes! :)

Does your sis know you like sneezing? Even if she doesn't know the fetish part, does she know you like seeing her/other people sneeze and to sneeze yourself?

Lol! My thoughts exactly.

Honestly, before I had my first sneezing fit to perfume, I wouldn't say I had a fully diagnosed fetish.  I remember always LIKING to sneeze, but honestly the embarrassment of the volume kept me from truly enjoying it to its fullest before very recently. Of course such embarrassment is cut in half around my sis since she's known me forever.

I've often said things like "oh that felt good" post sneeze and she's laughed and flicked my nose and called me a dork.  But I don't think she suspects much else.

I do however think my roommate is catching on to me

>_>

4 minutes ago, Thom said:

LOL why do you think the roommate is catching on?!?

Well.  I have been inducing with perfume several times a week at home in the hopes of learning how to control my volume (some success) as well as just to... Uh... Enjoy myself. ;):P

She has knocked on the door asking if I'm ok after certain fits.  She always blesses me and likes bringing my sneezes up 

Just now, Show&tell said:

Well.  I have been inducing with perfume several times a week at home in the hopes of learning how to control my volume (some success) as well as just to... Uh... Enjoy myself. ;):P

She has knocked on the door asking if I'm ok after certain fits.  She always blesses me and likes bringing my sneezes up 

Hey maybe she has the fetish too then :)

If she does figure it out, maybe she'll come find you and tell you every time she has to sneeze! So it might not be all bad.... 

Man!! Those were some truly AWESOME ob's!!! You have the absolute best luck when it comes to sneezes!!....or worst luck if you look at it a certain way lol :P But those ob's and all your others were fantastic!! Absolutly cannot WAIT to hear more!! :)

1 minute ago, Thom said:

Hey maybe she has the fetish too then :)

If she does figure it out, maybe she'll come find you and tell you every time she has to sneeze! So it might not be all bad.... 

!!! Honestly I never considered that.  To be honest she does talk about it often. I've caught her staring at me but never thought much of it.  :0

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

!!! Honestly I never considered that.  To be honest she does talk about it often. I've caught her staring at me but never thought much of it.  :0

Does she sneeze around you? Next time you see her, say, "I'm gonna sneeze" (even if you really don't) and see how she reacts! Or say you have a stuck sneeze - all fetishists I know will immediately have plenty of suggestions for how to make yourself sneeze :) 

1 minute ago, Sneeze999 said:

Man!! Those were some truly AWESOME ob's!!! You have the absolute best luck when it comes to sneezes!!....or worst luck if you look at it a certain way lol :P But those ob's and all your others were fantastic!! Absolutly cannot WAIT to hear more!! :)

I'm happy you like them haha

I have dozens of similar stories.

For example: Test time!

I was 18 years old and it was the middle of my final exam for chemistry.

The sneeze snuck up SO MUCH FASTER than normal I had no time to prepare! My nose usually gives me lots of warning.

"Oh? Ohh... HHHAAAAAPTCHHHHOOOO!!"

It was like a grenade blew up lol.  People jumped in their chairs and the dead silence of the classroom was shattered.  I was mortified until my teacher snickered.

Pretty soon the whole class was laughing. It was super embarrassing, but honestly it was better with the laughter.  At least then I could blush and laugh along

2 minutes ago, Thom said:

Does she sneeze around you? Next time you see her, say, "I'm gonna sneeze" (even if you really don't) and see how she reacts! Or say you have a stuck sneeze - all fetishists I know will immediately have plenty of suggestions for how to make yourself sneeze :) 

Lol! This is honestly an amazing idea.  Even if she doesn't have the fetish it could be fun trolling.

But if I suspect she DOES have it... What then?????

Lol! This is honestly an amazing idea.  Even if she doesn't have the fetish it could be fun trolling.

But if I suspect she DOES have it... What then?????

LOL, no idea! Never found myself lucky enough to be in that situation to be honest! I'd say move slowly just to be sure (subtle hints about enjoying sneezing to see how she reacts). And then, once you are 100% sure - make the most of it! Inducing sessions, sharing obs from your day, warning each other when you feel a sneeze coming.. lots of good things! 

1 minute ago, Thom said:

LOL, no idea! Never found myself lucky enough to be in that situation to be honest! I'd say move slowly just to be sure (subtle hints about enjoying sneezing to see how she reacts). And then, once you are 100% sure - make the most of it! Inducing sessions, sharing obs from your day, warning each other when you feel a sneeze coming.. lots of good things! 

God that would be anxiety inducing.  Not sure why I'm getting stressed, she almost certainly DOESNT have it... Right? :/

Problem: I would probably enjoy her sneezing, but I am inherently heterosexual.  She is certainly pretty, but the sneeze is all I would like.  If she DOES have the fetish, I already know she is bi-sexual.  I would be worried she would want more LOL

Phew... We are getting in deep with the paranoia huh? Haha

5 minutes ago, Gmsnz said:

I would love to hear a lot more stories about you and your sister! I'm sure you have some really great ones

You name it, its probably happened lol 

You name it, its probably happened lol 

So you must have a lot of stories of sneezing at a bad time? Like a presentation or test or even other hide and seek games? 

Just now, Gmsnz said:

So you must have a lot of stories of sneezing at a bad time? Like a presentation or test or even other hide and seek games? 

Indeed-a-roonie!! My nose has caused much grief over the years lol.  I have had more and more success recently with keeping them quiet though

Indeed-a-roonie!! My nose has caused much grief over the years lol.  I have had more and more success recently with keeping them quiet though

I would love to hear a few more of those! Please, share your stories with me :D *pulls up a chair*

8 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

God that would be anxiety inducing.  Not sure why I'm getting stressed, she almost certainly DOESNT have it... Right? :/

Problem: I would probably enjoy her sneezing, but I am inherently heterosexual.  She is certainly pretty, but the sneeze is all I would like.  If she DOES have the fetish, I already know she is bi-sexual.  I would be worried she would want more LOL

Phew... We are getting in deep with the paranoia huh? Haha

I don't think that your sister, even if she DID have the fetish, would want "more" from you, that stems into some pretty awkward territory. What it would be, for the most part, would be you would both have someone to talk to about this stuff, someone to confide in and someone who could have a little fun with your sneezes, just not in a sexual way lol. I think that would be an awesome experiance if it were to happen, and I don't think you need worry about that kind of thing straying too far into the sexual territory :)

2 minutes ago, Gmsnz said:

I would love to hear a few more of those! Please, share your stories with me :D *pulls up a chair*

Lol! You are hilarious.  Ok, let me think of something good

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

I don't think that your sister, even if she DID have the fetish, would want "more" from you, that stems into some pretty awkward territory. What it would be, for the most part, would be you would both have someone to talk to about this stuff, someone to confide in and someone who could have a little fun with your sneezes, just not in a sexual way lol. I think that would be an awesome experiance if it were to happen, and I don't think you need worry about that kind of thing straying too far into the sexual territory :)

Oh! I think you got your info crossed.  The person in question is my roommate. I doubt my sister has the fetish.

Even if she did, I imagine we wouldn't share that much.  Too awkward.

Archived