Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing adventures with my sister (collection of obs)

Show&tell

5 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Oh! I think you got your info crossed.  The person in question is my roommate. I doubt my sister has the fetish.

Even if she did, I imagine we wouldn't share that much.  Too awkward.

Oh s**t!!! I really did get my info crossed!!! LOL!! I am so sorry about that!! Seriously, i'm like, beet red and laughing my ass off right now at my own stupidity!! LOL!!

Ok, so, now with context, I totally see your, VERY warrented, worries over your ROOMATE *potentially* having the fetish, I totally see that...yup...I totally do......I am so stupid lol :oops:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I was going to go in deep for this next obs, but it's probably tmi and not appropriate at the moment.

Instead we will go back a few years to a date I had with my Ex.  We were watching Argo in theatres when a tickle snuck in my nose.

"Oh shoot I... Ahhh... Aaaah!  Aaashooo!" I sneezed hard and my drink spilled on the floor.  The volume was loud enough to scare the folks around me over the imax speakers lol.  I received some disgruntled "bless you"s as my ex glared at me.  He HATED my loud sneezes and thought I was a exaggerating them on purpose for attention.

I fell back into my chair trying to hide when another tickle hit me.  I almost never sneeze doubles so it almost caught me off guard.  

"Oh no I'm... Aaahhh... Haaaaah! HHAARSHCHEEEW!!"

I sneezed twice as strong.  I remember I was wearing a low cut shirt and I misted my cleavage.  My ex uttered something mean about how gross my sneezes were and the rest of the movie I felt self conscious.

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

You know, I was going to go in deep for this next obs, but it's probably tmi and not appropriate at the moment.

Instead we will go back a few years to a date I had with my Ex.  We were watching Argo in theatres when a tickle snuck in my nose.

"Oh shoot I... Ahhh... Aaaah!  Aaashooo!" I sneezed hard and my drink spilled on the floor.  The volume was loud enough to scare the folks around me over the imax speakers lol.  I received some disgruntled "bless you"s as my ex glared at me.  He HATED my loud sneezes and thought I was a exaggerating them on purpose for attention.

I fell back into my chair trying to hide when another tickle hit me.  I almost never sneeze doubles so it almost caught me off guard.  

I sneezed twice as strong.  I remember I was wearing a low cut shirt and I misted my cleavage.  My ex uttered something mean about how gross my sneezes were and the rest of the movie I felt self conscious.

What?!?  How could he not appreciate that? Double sneezes in a low cut shirt!   

I see why he's an ex now. :)  Thanks for sharing! 

6 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Oh s**t!!! I really did get my info crossed!!! LOL!! I am so sorry about that!! Seriously, i'm like, beet red and laughing my ass off right now at my own stupidity!! LOL!!

Ok, so, now with context, I totally see your, VERY warrented, worries over your ROOMATE *potentially* having the fetish, I totally see that...yup...I totally do......I am so stupid lol :oops:

Hahahaha its ok man

These things happen, and this thread is moving quickly, so water under the bridge :P

1 minute ago, Thom said:

What?!?  How could he not appreciate that? Double sneezes in a low cut shirt!   

I see why he's an ex now. :)  Thanks for sharing! 

Until recently I thought most people disliked sneezing, but yeah he did me no favors in regards to self esteem :(

Until recently I thought most people disliked sneezing, but yeah he did me no favors in regards to self esteem :(

Ignore him then - that sounds like a dream date to me! 

1 minute ago, Thom said:

Ignore him then - that sounds like a dream date to me! 

Well a great big Ah-choo to you then! :P

2 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Hahahaha its ok man

These things happen, and this thread is moving quickly, so water under the bridge :P

Thanks! I am still sitting here feeling stupid.....I guess I just assumed, what with the thread being about you and your sisters sneezeing adventures, that you were talking about her, I need to pay more attention next time and I most certainly will do.........not felt this stupid in a LONG time!! lol

6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I gotta agree with Thom on this, that guy sounds like a major ass! Even if you don't have the fetish, the correct response would have been to show your concern for your date and not to admonish them....what an ass.....but yeah, that sounds like a DREAM date to me as well!! I just hope some of that self-esteem has come roaring back now you know how many people around the world would LOVE your sneezes!! :)

1 minute ago, Sneeze999 said:

I gotta agree with Thom on this, that guy sounds like a major ass! Even if you don't have the fetish, the correct response would have been to show your concern for your date and not to admonish them....what an ass.....but yeah, that sounds like a DREAM date to me as well!! I just hope some of that self-esteem has come roaring back now you know how many people around the world would LOVE your sneezes!! :)

Not going to lie, I feel happier now amongst you fine people than I have felt in months.

Its been a wild ride.  I certainly am feeling happier with my self image.  I've almost worked out how to keep my sneezes smaller as well.

Just now, Show&tell said:

Not going to lie, I feel happier now amongst you fine people than I have felt in months.

Its been a wild ride.  I certainly am feeling happier with my self image.  I've almost worked out how to keep my sneezes smaller as well.

ALRIGHT!!! Not gonna lie, I'm feeling kinda proud that we have all helped you re-coup your self-esteem and helped you feel happier, and I am so happy for you that you are getting more control over your sneezes!!!.......I of course would rather you just let them spring forth all the time with freedom and gusto!! BUT, I gotta think about your happiness in all of this lol, and you not being embaressed when you are out or at work is a wonderful thing :)

Ok, this one was a doozy.

I remember my sister and I were going through our "memory boxes" that my parents had so lovingly created and filled with things like, old report cards, trophied, art and the like from our youth.

I stumbled upon my favorite sweater from a few years ago.  Only reason it was in the box was because I had it custom made with an embarrassing picture of my sister's face on the back (it was a practical joke, long story)

I remember her moaning that she hoped it had been destroyed but then she pointed out that at least it no longer fit! Having had made it before puberty and all.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

I squeezed my shoulders forward and exhaled as I managed to barely do up the zipper.  We laughed like lunatics as a waddled around.  It was a definite "fat man in a little coat" moment

Just then I felt a sneeze coming on.  Maybe from the dusty boxes.

Huh... Oh no! I'm... Ahhh... sis in gonna... HHHAAARSHCHHIIEEEEEW!!

I have a lot more meat on my chest these days then back when the sweater was made lol.  I heard a faint noise as the zipper sprang open from the sudden breaths

I don't think I've ever seen my sister laugh that hard

8 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

ALRIGHT!!! Not gonna lie, I'm feeling kinda proud that we have all helped you re-coup your self-esteem and helped you feel happier, and I am so happy for you that you are getting more control over your sneezes!!!.......I of course would rather you just let them spring forth all the time with freedom and gusto!! BUT, I gotta think about your happiness in all of this lol, and you not being embaressed when you are out or at work is a wonderful thing :)

Haha well thanks again. Truth be told you should be a bit proud.  You and several other members have been instrumental in my reclaiming my image and growing as a person :)

Honestly my loud sneezes are WAAAY more satisfying than my small ones (in ever possible way lol) but it is nice turning less heads in public

4 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Ok, this one was a doozy.

I remember my sister and I were going through our "memory boxes" that my parents had so lovingly created and filled with things like, old report cards, trophied, art and the like from our youth.

I stumbled upon my favorite sweater from a few years ago.  Only reason it was in the box was because I had it custom made with an embarrassing picture of my sister's face on the back (it was a practical joke, long story)

I remember her moaning that she hoped it had been destroyed but then she pointed out that at least it no longer fit! Having had made it before puberty and all.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

I squeezed my shoulders forward and exhaled as I managed to barely do up the zipper.  We laughed like lunatics as a waddled around.  It was a definite "fat man in a little coat" moment

Just then I felt a sneeze coming on.  Maybe from the dusty boxes.

Huh... Oh no! I'm... Ahhh... sis in gonna... HHHAAARSHCHHIIEEEEEW!!

I have a lot more meat on my chest these days then back when the sweater was made lol.  I heard a faint noise as the zipper sprang open from the sudden breaths

I don't think I've ever seen my sister laugh that hard

Now THIS is an 'if I were a fly on the wall' moment right here!! lol It sounds both funny and *ahem* enjoyable....hehe :P Wish I could have been there to see it!!....but then you would have both been wondering what this weird british guy was doing in your house lol :P:)

4 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Haha well thanks again. Truth be told you should be a bit proud.  You and several other members have been instrumental in my reclaiming my image and growing as a person :)

Honestly my loud sneezes are WAAAY more satisfying than my small ones (in ever possible way lol) but it is nice turning less heads in public

I think you should be proud of yourself too! We may have given you some motivation, but ultimately, the return of your self esteem is all down to your good self :) And honestly, you have brought a new kind of life and energy to the place! For which I thank you so very much!!.....maybe I should send you flowers......or perfume!! :evilsmiley03: hahaha :)

Just now, Sneeze999 said:

Now THIS is an 'if I were a fly on the wall' moment right here!! lol It sounds both funny and *ahem* enjoyable....hehe :P Wish I could have been there to see it!!....but then you would have both been wondering what this weird british guy was doing in your house lol :P:)

I think you should be proud of yourself too! We may have given you some motivation, but ultimately, the return of your self esteem is all down to your good self :) And honestly, you have brought a new kind of life and energy to the place! For which I thank you so very much!!.....maybe I should send you flowers......or perfume!! :evilsmiley03: hahaha :)

I imagine it would have made an enjoyable scene for some men lol :PGod it feels good being confident.

Ohmygosh you are british! I have always had a thing for British dudes!! *swoon* So tell me, which bond are you MOST similar to!? *stares intently*

I do love a good bouquet of roses! I have another story about that lol >_>

11 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I imagine it would have made an enjoyable scene for some men lol :PGod it feels good being confident.

Ohmygosh you are british! I have always had a thing for British dudes!! *swoon* So tell me, which bond are you MOST similar to!? *stares intently*

I do love a good bouquet of roses! I have another story about that lol >_>

Haha!! Seems American chicks always dig the British guys! (I'm assuming your from the US lol) As for which Bond......I mean.....I ain't tall or anything, 5'6 1/2 here lol but....I guess.....Daniel Craig would be who I am most similar too, mostly in accent lol :)

I love the fact that you have stories about, literally, everything!! lol I bet if I said I was gonna send you some pepper you would have a story about that! lol :P But a bouquet of roses sounds like a neat idea....now.....where did I put my trans-atlantic flower-delivering plane? lol Beat that, JAMES BOND!! lol :D:)

8 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Haha!! Seems American chicks always dig the British guys! (I'm assuming your from the US lol) As for which Bond......I mean.....I ain't tall or anything, 5'6 1/2 here lol but....I guess.....Daniel Craig would be who I am most similar too, mostly in accent lol :)

I love the fact that you have stories about, literally, everything!! lol I bet if I said I was gonna send you some pepper you would have a story about that! lol :P But a bouquet of roses sounds like a neat idea....now.....where did I put my trans-atlantic flower-delivering plane? lol Beat that, JAMES BOND!! lol :D:)

I LOVE that accent.  *drools* don't know why.  Just always have lol.

And yes, I may very well have an unlimited number of embarrassing sneeze stories, pepper included :P

2 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I LOVE that accent.  *drools* don't know why.  Just always have lol.

And yes, I may very well have an unlimited number of embarrassing sneeze stories, pepper included :P

Oh, and fyi I AM American, but currently living in Canada. :)

Ok, good to know, don't want to make assumptions lol :)

And, as luck would have it, the American accent seems to do it for me too ;)

Just now, Sneeze999 said:

Ok, good to know, don't want to make assumptions lol :)

And, as luck would have it, the American accent seems to do it for me too ;)

I always figured the "American" accent was in itself almost a LACK of accent. Lol maybe that's crazy

Anyways, Roses obs

This is a quicker one, and certainly circumstantial.  I am not bothered by flowers or pollen.  

My sister plunged a bouquet under my nose excitedly showing off what her then-boyfriend had given her.  She of course had no idea that I had been fighting off a MONSTER sneeze for nearly half a minute already.

Just as she waffles then under my face, I screamed out a collosal "AAAHHHHIIIEEESHOOOOO!!" blowing petals on the ground and otherwise scaring the crap out of her

6 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I always figured the "American" accent was in itself almost a LACK of accent. Lol maybe that's crazy

Anyways, Roses obs

This is a quicker one, and certainly circumstantial.  I am not bothered by flowers or pollen.  

My sister plunged a bouquet under my nose excitedly showing off what her then-boyfriend had given her.  She of course had no idea that I had been fighting off a MONSTER sneeze for nearly half a minute already.

Just as she waffles then under my face, I screamed out a collosal "AAAHHHHIIIEEESHOOOOO!!" blowing petals on the ground and otherwise scaring the crap out of her

Hahaha that was fantasic!! I bet she thinks twice about waving flowers in your face now! haha Honestly, it's the kind of reaction that would have made me both sad, for the fact that I would have thought you were allergic to the flowers, but moreso secretly happy lol And fighting off a sneeze for half a minute!? God DAMN!! That is impressive that you managed to last that long!.....makes me want to see you fighting off a sneeze though...lol ;):P

5 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I can't seem to edit, but waffles is supposed to be waved lol

I got it! I knew what you meant :) It's like we have a psychic connection!.....or my brain just used logic to fill the gap, but the other option sounds cooler! lol :)

7 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

fighting off a sneeze for half a minute!? God DAMN!! That is impressive that you managed to last that long!.....makes me want to see you fighting off a sneeze though...lol ;):P

Sneezes and I have had lots of prolonged rumbles lol (usually I lose) but honestly I've never TRULY tried to completely hold them back.  Usually I begin to give up and just let them happen.

Maybe I should try a PROPER do or die holdback.  You know... For science!

Sneezes and I have had lots of prolonged rumbles lol (usually I lose) but honestly I've never TRULY tried to completely hold them back.  Usually I begin to give up and just let them happen.

Maybe I should try a PROPER do or die holdback.  You know... For science!

Yes!! FOR SCIENCE!!! It must be known how well your amazing nose can hold back your incredible sneezes!! It is an answer that we must all know!!.............kind of lol, I mean....it could be fun lol, deffinitly for me! Absolutly for you!! lol It's an intruiging thought......you just standing there.......nostrils flaring.......fighting a deep tickle in your nose................*shakes head* I'm back! Got lost in my own imagination there! lol :P:)

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

you just standing there.......nostrils flaring.......fighting a deep tickle in your nose................*shakes head*

Wow.  This line really got me.  How bizarre. 

Now I'm hyped up lol.

Just now, Show&tell said:

Wow.  This line really got me.  How bizarre. 

Now I'm hyped up lol.

Really?! That's cool! I got a feeling that the build-up to a sneeze is what might affect you the most then, so the more you build up the more excited you will get.....ok, maybe this is a good thing for you to try when you have some private time hehe I mean......just reading that back gets me going a little too......watching someone build to a sneeze, especially if it is a really long and vocal build-up, just hits every sweet spot that I got! lol ;):)

Archived