Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing adventures with my sister (collection of obs)

Show&tell

metalknight2099

I'm sorry it hurts. Give it time, you still might sneeze.  True, with some they sneeze real quick. *Rubs your sore nose*

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, metalknight2099 said:

I'm sorry it hurts. Give it time, you still might sneeze.  True, with some they sneeze real quick. *Rubs your sore nose*

SNIFF

I really admire what you do in this thread, so much content in so little time, and you really take the time to answer questions etc!

That being said, I'm curious if you have anything of you or your sister sneezing from having a cold or something like that? :)

9 hours ago, Show&tell said:

UPDATE lol

Ouch.  Like mega ouch.  No sneezes yet but a few false alarms.

I've been hitching and itching like crazy but honestly my nose mostly just hurts!

Props to the people who can use pepper :/

Oooo......yeah.....wish I had been around to discourage you from that, sniffing spices and pepper is never usually a fun thing, sorry that it hurts :( *offers you hanky and rubs your nose*

BUT! There is a way that it can be done without causing some pretty bad burning. Instead of sniffing the spice/pepper, you just have to inhale it, like you are smelling it :) ....of course, you may have actually done it that way and I am just offering you useless advice at this point, but hey! It might be helpful :) Hope your feeling better now though.

6 hours ago, Ollsz said:

I really admire what you do in this thread, so much content in so little time, and you really take the time to answer questions etc!

That being said, I'm curious if you have anything of you or your sister sneezing from having a cold or something like that? :)

Well, I am more than happy to give back in some small way to this wonderful community I've found. :)  And I absolutely love interacting and answering questions, so don't be shy! 

Yes, both me and my sister have had pretty bad sneezing colds in our lifetimes.  Any preferences on if you want to here about hers or mine? I won't be offended if you prefer her sneeze style

2 hours ago, Sneeze999 said:

Oooo......yeah.....wish I had been around to discourage you from that, sniffing spices and pepper is never usually a fun thing, sorry that it hurts :( *offers you hanky and rubs your nose*

Wah where were you when I needed you!? :'( 

Lol jk jk, it wasn't so bad. :P I never really ended up sneezing though

1 minute ago, Show&tell said:

Wah where were you when I needed you!? :'(

God damn my body and it's need for sleep!! What do we need sleep for anyway! It's not like I had dreams of-....*ahem*.....I'll save that for another time lol :P

Yeah, there's a nak to using spices and such to make you sneeze, if done wrong it can be HORRIBLY uncomfortable, as you now know lol Just, light inhales usually work, to get enough grains in there to trigger a sneeze but not enough to burn your nose and eye-balls from your face! lol But I'm glad your ok and got through that experiance lol :)

Lol! We can discuss your dreams sometime in the future I'm sure.  Might even make for a good new story for me to write

Yeah ill stick to perfume from now on lol

Cold sneezing obs

"HihISHHOO! Hah... Acheeew!" My sister sneezed.

I remember looking over my shoulder as she rounded the corner in her favorite pink slippers, dragging her feet.  Her hair was a mess, nose red.  She was wearing loose pyjama pants and a tight blue tank top and looked absolutely miserable.  

"Oh! SICKO" I said, forming a cross with my fingers. "Stay back! The power of Christ compels you!"

She just slapped me over the head with a pillow and plunked down heavily besides me on the couch, grabbing a spare controller.  Truth be told, we are both huge gamer girls.  Smash Bros was our current obsession.

As I was whooping her butt with my amazing Bowser skills, I kept noticing her nose twitch as she would sniff occasionally.  Twice more she had urgent messy sneezes, both coming in doubles.

"Ahh... Haaaiicheeww!  Hih... Ishooo!" She didn't bother covering.

5 minutes later, "Hiiitschooo!  Oh... *SNIFF* Ahhh... Aaahhchoo!"

This went on for a while before she started complaining of a stuck sneeze.  I turned my attention to her (I wasn't turned on or anything close, but a good sneeze was still interesting to me at the time).  She hitched few times but nothing happened.  

After a particularly janky kill on battlefield, she turned to berate me when her face twisted up.

"HAAAAHHH!  AAAAASHHHEEWWWW!!"

She sneezed hugely.  Almost as loud and unrestrained as my own sneezes. Maybe louder.  I would have laughed if she had not been pointing right at me.  I remember feeling droplets spray my face

"OH! IF I GET SICK, YOU WILL BE SORRY!"

I'm sure you can guess how that turned out :/

9 hours ago, Ollsz said:

I'm curious if you have anything of you or your sister sneezing from having a cold or something like that? :)

Got something up for you! More to come later :)

14 hours ago, Ronald Napoli said:

I would honestly love it if you could do another page with a collection of inducing obs from your sister's perfume!

I may end up doing exactly that :)

2 hours ago, Sneeze999 said:

Yeah, there's a nak to using spices and such to make you sneeze, if done wrong it can be HORRIBLY uncomfortable, as you now know lol Just, light inhales usually work, to get enough grains in there to trigger a sneeze

It sounds like you have experience with this? ;)

8 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

It sounds like you have experience with this? ;)

Hahaha not experiance in that sense lol :P It's just that when I smell pepper or spices from a distance that is usually when I might end up sneezing, so I used my logic-brain (I keep my non-logic brain in a case, for special occasions lol) to determine that inhaling brings in enough grains to make you sneeze but not enough to burn you alive! Simples!!! :D:)

1 minute ago, Sneeze999 said:

Hahaha not experiance in that sense lol :P It's just that when I smell pepper or spices from a distance that is usually when I might end up sneezing, so I used my logic-brain (I keep my non-logic brain in a case, for special occasions lol) to determine that inhaling brings in enough grains to make you sneeze but not enough to burn you alive! Simples!!! :D:)

I am growing more and more curious about what types of sneezes you and others have ;)

My own sneezes are still my favorite, but the idea is growing on me lol

Just now, Show&tell said:

I am growing more and more curious about what types of sneezes you and others have ;)

My own sneezes are still my favorite, but the idea is growing on me lol

Haha! It's great that your growing in the fetish sense! So.....to satiate your curiosity lol

My sneezes can be pretty big, not to your degree lol, but kinda big, I am also able to make them almost completely silent! :D I can FEEL the jealousy!! lol :) Usually I only sneeze singles, sometimes doubles, but if something gets to me like....spices or washing powder ect then I can sneeze a couple of times every minute for about 5 minutes or so lol. Hope this is adequate knowledge for you :)

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

I am also able to make them almost completely silent! :D I can FEEL the jealousy!!

RAGE. BURNING RAGE lol

RAGE. BURNING RAGE lol

Then, my student, we must meet at the peaks of the Tibetan mountains and I will teach you the ways.......of the silent sneeze! lol :)

2 minutes ago, Sneeze999 said:

Then, my student, we must meet at the peaks of the Tibetan mountains and I will teach you the ways.......of the silent sneeze! lol :)

Ill take you up on that! *buys plane ticket*

Lol oh! If you get the chance could you glance at my fanfic request thread? I'm having serious writers block and need advice/inspiration :'(

Ill take you up on that! *buys plane ticket*

Lol oh! If you get the chance could you glance at my fanfic request thread? I'm having serious writers block and need advice/inspiration :'(

Will do! Back in a sec!

38 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I think I am going to stop with new observations for a while

That's ok, only post when you feel like it, no pressure to do it more than that :)

15 hours ago, Steelswarm said:

I would like to say that I enjoyed the observations, thank you for sharing them @Show&tell

Thank you.  For this and other things.

57 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

Thank you.  For this and other things.

Idiots and assholes are common on the internet. This site is no exception. Don't let those kind of people get to you because that is just what they want.

Archived