Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezing adventures with my sister (collection of obs)

Show&tell

Just now, Sneeze999 said:

Really?! That's cool! I got a feeling that the build-up to a sneeze is what might affect you the most then, so the more you build up the more excited you will get.....ok, maybe this is a good thing for you to try when you have some private time hehe I mean......just reading that back gets me going a little too......watching someone build to a sneeze, especially if it is a really long and vocal build-up, just hits every sweet spot that I got! lol ;):)

The build up is certainly what does it.  The inevitable outcome.  The struggle.  The holding back, hitching build up stuff

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

The build up is certainly what does it.  The inevitable outcome.  The struggle.  The holding back, hitching build up stuff

Oh man, it's totally the best! Just the look on a persons face when they are fighting a sneeze makes my heart melt!!....along with other things hehe lol ;)

...........ok, hang on....you like build-ups, I like build ups. You love to sneeze, I love to watch others sneeze. You like gigantic sneezes, I like gigantic sneezes. You like British accents, I like American accents......thats a HECK of alot of compatible elements right there!..........are.........are we BONDING!!! lol :)

Just now, Sneeze999 said:

...........ok, hang on....you like build-ups, I like build ups. You love to sneeze, I love to watch others sneeze. You like gigantic sneezes, I like gigantic sneezes......thats a HECK of alot of compatible elements right there!..........are.........are we BONDING!!! lol :)

I would say we are becoming fast friends LOL :) You have given me lots of good responses and feedback.

Honestly everyone here has been very nice to me so far.

What do I write now? I have gazillions of observations obviously, but I am well aware that certain situations and settings are more... Interesting lol than just a boring one off sneeze from down the stairs.

I am determined not to fabricate things, but I will admit I'm running dry on the more funny/sexy scenarios.  Maybe if you guys could jog my brain? Ask for specifics?

8 minutes ago, Show&tell said:

I would say we are becoming fast friends LOL :) You have given me lots of good responses and feedback.

Honestly everyone here has been very nice to me so far.

What do I write now? I have gazillions of observations obviously, but I am well aware that certain situations and settings are more... Interesting lol than just a boring one off sneeze from down the stairs.

I am determined not to fabricate things, but I will admit I'm running dry on the more funny/sexy scenarios.  Maybe if you guys could jog my brain? Ask for specifics?

It's my pleasure to become one of your friends from this community! :)

As for ideas for certain sneeze observations.....I think any sneezes that revolve around the 'cliche stereotype' sneezing things would catch most peoples attention, like sneezes from pepper/spices or feathers or dust ect if you have ob's like that. Don't feel obliged to keep posting though, if you have no more ob's to share then that is cool :) you could then focus your energies on writing stories, maybe even using some of your experiances to create original stuff! We are all grateful for ANY contributions and we don't expect you to keep posting ob's forever lol. I'm sure there will be plenty of sexy and funny sneezy moments in your future for you to share! Hell, maybe one day you'll have a BF who will be willing to make you sneeze! That would be a cool ob's to post! lol :) But hey, anything involving what I stated above would be great to hear!  :)

4 minutes ago, Ronald Napoli said:

Without perfume, what is the most you think you have sneezed in a short time frame between sneezes?

I think only twice, and rarely at that

Ronald Napoli

I noticed you mentioned in one of your obs that you sneezed a "double" in the movie with your then-boyfriend. Do you have any idea what made you sneeze that time?

I noticed in some of your obs your sneezes were powerful enough to actually cause some minor damage to stuff (like the flowers). Do you have any other obs like that? 

6 minutes ago, Gmsnz said:

I noticed in some of your obs your sneezes were powerful enough to actually cause some minor damage to stuff (like the flowers). Do you have any other obs like that? 

I do indeed! Gimme a minute.  Busy now lol

48 minutes ago, Gmsnz said:

Ok, here goes nothing

I remember just last month, on the steps leading to my apartment, I was struck by a sudden and undeniable urge to sneeze.

"Oh crap" I thought to myself as a sharp itch flared my nose. I was holding a bag of groceries at the moment and couldn't use my hands to stifle.

Ahhhhhhuuuhhuuuhhhhh...!

I reared back and prepared for the worst

HIIIIEEEESSSHOOOOO!!

My arms drooped slightly as I sprayed my bag with a fine mist.  The sudden jostling ripped a portion of the bag (it was over loaded as is) and my food came tumbling down my steps

Another one:

I was riding the ferry boat in Seattle, having a wonderful time feeling the wind rush through my hair and across my chest.  It was hot outside and the breeze felt good on my body.

I will admit I was going through a bit of a "selfie" phase and I was posing for the camera a bit.

I was dimly aware of my itching nose, but it didn't feel urgent so I was ignoring it at the moment. Mistakes were made!

I remember the urge to explode suddenly welled up inside me as I took in harsh shuddering breath

Huh.... AAAAHHHHH!

My head reared back and I felt my chest filling with air, the tickle overcoming me

HHHRRRRRSSHHHOOOOO!!

An epic loud sneeze resounded as I misted my cleavage.  The force of the explosion forced my phone out of my hand.  One bounce of the ground and it sailed overboard.  Shame, I took some good pictures!! :(

35 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

Do you have a pepper observation?

Only one but yes.

A few years ago my sister and I were out eating at a diner with friends.

Once the food came, my friends started pretending to spill the pepper and were fake sneezing like cartoon characters.  It was all rather fun until one of them asked "do you think this stuff really does make you sneeze? Or is that just an exaggeration?"

Well my sister volunteered right away.  She was goofy like that lol.

What followed were several tense minutes of almost sneezing, followed by bouts of laughter and watery eyes.  She kept complaining how much her nose burned.

Finally like 10 minutes later it was go time.  I remember glancing at her over my coffee and noticing her far away stare. 

Her nose twitched once, twice, and then

"Hihh... Hiitchhooo!  Huhsheeew!" She sneezed a double freely over her breakfast. "Oh MAN that felt good"

Epic laughter followed lol

1 minute ago, metalknight2099 said:

Lol, nice obs. Have you ever sneezed from pepper?

Me? Nah, I don't think so

2 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

Cool. Just curious.

Now I'm all competitive though lol.  I can't let her have a leg up on me huh? :P

Vroooom to this spice rack!

metalknight2099

Lol, no you can't. Especially when you have the bigger better sneezes ;)   Let me know how it turns out.

Just now, Ronald Napoli said:

Has your sister ever seen you sneezing more than once?

Honestly, most times in our lives its been so mundane that I can't say for sure.  Maybe? If so nothing happened to make it stand out

7 minutes ago, Ronald Napoli said:

I am wondering what your sister would do if she saw you having a sneezing fit like you do when you inhale perfume though....

Her jaw would probably drop lol.

30 minutes ago, metalknight2099 said:

Lol, no you can't. Especially when you have the bigger better sneezes ;)   Let me know how it turns out.

UPDATE lol

Ouch.  Like mega ouch.  No sneezes yet but a few false alarms.

I've been hitching and itching like crazy but honestly my nose mostly just hurts!

Props to the people who can use pepper :/

Archived