• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bit of a long term lurker, but thought i would finally contribute to the site, recent cold, decided to induce, decided to film it lol, thought my fellow fetishists might appreciate so decided to upload. Bare with if ive set up a youtube thingy wrong, kind of all a bit new to me, but here you go! May delete depending on wether or not my extreme anxiety on this subject kicks in. oh and; (M) Cold 

On 2/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, matilda3948 said:

Thanks :hug: It's getting better. Not that you could tell from this recording LOL

Wow, loved your half stifles here. Bless you! 

So, I have been looking for a video of Daisy Duck’s sneeze ever since I first saw them in a comic some 15 years, or so, and I finally found this clip, which did not disappoint:

I don’t remember the issue or the year of the comic, but it was the one, where Donald and Gladstone raced each other to find the spring lilies for Daisy for a dance. Gladstone won (surprise), but Daisy was allergic to them, sneezed thrice and broke her ankle, which forced her to leave the dance and go on a picnic with Donald, instead. That was the first one, but I’ve seen a few more after that.

So I found a gamer with a very long stream. I didnt even watch the whole video.

But he sneezes a lot, so I think its worth it. :)

I think he is indian.

On 5/7/2020 at 8:40 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

Another rapid fit, this one from a Turkish singer (F).

The video was deleted 😔

On 3/28/2021 at 10:16 PM, spc_anubis said:

Well, i haven't received negative feedback from my previous post, and my anxieties seem to be ok with things so far, so, if of interest, i add another of myself. M Cold.

https://youtu.be/f-NFJN2oOFM

Bless you. Thanks for plucking up the courage and sharing! :)
Great sneezes, and nose rubbing... Your nose  must be so sensitive to have so many sneezes from one nose tickle.

7 hours ago, Psyneezy said:

Bless you. Thanks for plucking up the courage and sharing! :)
Great sneezes, and nose rubbing... Your nose  must be so sensitive to have so many sneezes from one nose tickle.

Thank you :) I have had no negative feedback so far, but also no positive, so that means a lot, courage around this subject is hard to come by haha :) Yes, unfortunately i have a very sensitive nose, which doesn't really suit me all that well as im still quite embarrassed about everything sneeze related lol, im hopeful that more forum interaction will alleviate some of the anxieties around it :)

• 2 weeks later...

More sneezes (M)
I hope you enjoy!
If you are a woman (+18) and you want to connect, add me on Kik:mezzanotteavita

Had a little free time and felt like making a new video (;

Finally took the leap and started uploading some sneezes