• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here’s another odd one that appeared in my feed.  I have no idea why I’m suddenly getting such odd sneezing video suggestions.  Maybe I’m running of new content?   

On 10/28/2020 at 6:39 PM, MangoDestiny said:

/ (m) sneezes /

Hey all! Ive lurked in the community for quite a while now and thought i'd try my hand at a video. I want to try to be a bit more active, but since i never sneeze naturally its hard to make videos lol (and thats why the vid is so short)

Anyway, not sure if anyones gonna like this, but do let me know your thoughts if you have them! :)

https://youtu.be/zWvltuc2V4g

thanks for sharing

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 2:10 PM, justanitch said:

hi! i just posted my first ever sneezy vid to youtube and i'm a nice mixture of nervous and excited. check it out if you wanna! 

Very Nice I just subscribed. keep up the great work

On 11/16/2020 at 12:43 PM, Alyssa1146 said:

I’m not sure I understand what is going on in these videos, but here is a channel to enjoy.  

This was an interesting thing that happened years ago, where a bunch of therapists were convinced that their clients inducing sneezes could help them release emotional "baggage". We never figured out if they were convinced by a fetishist who tricked them, but it's highly suspicious because posting videos of clients' sessions on the internet goes against multiple cardinal rules of therapy, so clearly whoever promoted the idea was interested in seeing the result.

17 hours ago, immortaltech55 said:

Howdy! it's been a minute. I made you beautiful people another video. Enjoy!

Yaaaay, you're back! :wub: greatly enjoyed as per usual, arigato gozaimasu ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this was ever posted. It's an german Interview with Cara Delevigne and she's sneezing 3 times at 3:00. She says that she might be allergic to something.

2 minutes ago, Angelike said:

I don't know if this was ever posted. It's an german Interview with Cara Delevigne and she's sneezing 3 times at 3:00. She says that she might be allergic to something.

Funny. But poorly dubbed. 😅

9 hours ago, Angelike said:

Love her sneezy expression right before the first one!