Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

On 10/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, Chillted96 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJPyx8Uw/ 

I think this is the best rapid fire fit I've seen. 16 in a row on camera, and I think there might have been more sneezes before she started recording.

Just wanted to say I’ve been having a nice fun conversation with her about her sneezing, she seems to enjoy talking about it haha. I’d really appreciate if none of you post some creepy shit To her, we all know the type. Would be a shame to ruin a good thing. I think she’s likely to give us a let two so let’s all just chill, I got this :P

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

Just wanted to say I’ve been having a nice fun conversation with her about her sneezing, she seems to enjoy talking about it haha. I’d really appreciate if none of you post some creepy shit To her, we all know the type. Would be a shame to ruin a good thing. I think she’s likely to give us a let two so let’s all just chill, I got this :P

Yeah! Definitely keep up the pleasant conversation.

2 minutes ago, Chillted96 said:

Yeah! Definitely keep up the pleasant conversation.

Thank you! I’m trying not to simp haha she seems like such a nice girl. Really would suck to make her uncomfortable. I mean wow has she been given a gift

7 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

Thank you! I’m trying not to simp haha she seems like such a nice girl. Really would suck to make her uncomfortable. I mean wow has she been given a gift

Thanks everyone for keeping your cool! Sending good vibes to the community :)

5 minutes ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

Yeah I know, she really does seem super cool. And Her sneezes, my goodness. A gift might be an understatement! Haha.

14 minutes ago, Chillted96 said:

Yeah I know, she really does seem super cool. And Her sneezes, my goodness. A gift might be an understatement! Haha.

It’s one of those things where I genuinely don’t understand how it’s possible. And the thought of people like this having significant others who are indifferent to it annoys me so much! Haha I wanted to ask how her bf reacts to it but that would def be taking it too far. I have a good feeling we’ll be seeing some more jaw dropping footage soon so imma just let her do her thang ;)

A classic from childhood. Skip to 7:30, 13:54, 15:35,  if you don't care about plot, but seriously... it's like Jim Henson wrote an SF-fic 30+ years ago. Worth checking out. Lol

Edited by Niceguy
On 10/9/2020 at 9:16 PM, Michael_m199 said:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/764435412

A double sneeze from the same twitch streamer ;) at 01:35:59 into the stream. (1 hour not 1 minute) 

thanks for sharing more here: 

/videos/772922271?t=06h08m30s
/videos/772922271?t=06h12m28s

put beginning part of link before what I wrote above

Edited by Psyneezy
On 6/18/2020 at 8:34 PM, Saimou said:

Here is a really cute sneeze from a female Let’s Player, MasaeAnela, while playing a ”Legend of Zelda” -game on Twitch. From what I understand, the sneeze is completely legit, so, enjoy :D:

https://www.twitch.tv/masaeanela/clip/SuspiciousLachrymoseDogPunchTrees?tt_medium=mobile_web_share&tt_content=clip

Hopefully the link works.

Saimou

On 7/5/2020 at 5:05 PM, NoseB4Bros said:

That was so adorable! :D

For those of you, who liked my previous video of MasaeAnela, here’s another video with her sneezing at the 1:00 minute mark. Hope you enjoy. :)

Saimou

3 hours ago, Saimou said:

For those of you, who liked my previous video of MasaeAnela, here’s another video with her sneezing at the 1:00 minute mark. Hope you enjoy. :)

Saimou

Where is it-

On 8/18/2020 at 11:16 AM, Coolio said:

Awesome sneezer. Loved it when the other girl tried to hold her nose when she sneezed 

Going back a bit but did anyone save this? Sounds amazing

On 10/22/2020 at 2:11 AM, bben9 said:

Where is it-

I posted the link, but somewhy (yes, that’s a word now, lol) it didn’t appear. Let’s see now.

Hi! Im looking for any clips or Skeppy or BadBoyHalo sneezing, I have found 4 already, I really could use more to post, thank you guys! 

/ (m) sneezes /

Hey all! Ive lurked in the community for quite a while now and thought i'd try my hand at a video. I want to try to be a bit more active, but since i never sneeze naturally its hard to make videos lol (and thats why the vid is so short)

Anyway, not sure if anyones gonna like this, but do let me know your thoughts if you have them! :)

https://youtu.be/zWvltuc2V4g

On 10/26/2020 at 1:42 PM, Superman said:

All dressed up with nowhere to go..(m)

Yeah, this? This was beau. ti. ful. :dribble:

Thank you so much for sharing. I REALLY enjoyed it. :innocent:

Thank you!!  I loooove talkies.  And yours is so good!  "I can't tell if I'm gonna sneeze again or not" is the hottest phrase ever spoken.  Period.  Much appreciated.

Edited by Demosthenes
On 10/29/2020 at 6:02 PM, March Hare said:

Yeah, this? This was beau. ti. ful. :dribble:

Thank you so much for sharing. I REALLY enjoyed it. :innocent:

Compliments will get you absolutely everywhere 😁😁