• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sooo...on the heels of posting a wav to the forum, i took the plunge and made a youtube channel - howaboutlunch25

i've got two videos up right now, with more to come because i swear these sneezes will not stop! head on over, comment, and let me know what you'd like to hear!

On 9/24/2020 at 6:13 PM, Fantasneezer said:

Possible to clip this? Don't know how to navigate this site. 

I wish i knew how to clip.  they never taught me that in school

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, iojo said:

damn thats really good

And to think that's normal for her, Imagine sneezing that many times in a row every time you sneeze.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:30 AM, Chillted96 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJPyx8Uw/ 

I think this is the best rapid fire fit I've seen. 16 in a row on camera, and I think there might have been more sneezes before she started recording.

18 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

And to think that's normal for her, Imagine sneezing that many times in a row every time you sneeze.

Holy frick :omg:. Now THAT is a hot sneeze fit :wub:.

15 hours ago, Saimou said:

Holy frick :omg:. Now THAT is a hot sneeze fit :wub:.

I know right? I wish there was someone with a sneeze like this that posted sneeze fetish content.

10 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

I know right? I wish there was someone with a sneeze like this that posted sneeze fetish content.

For real, it’s always single sneezers. Sigh... maybe that’s because the multi sneezers are too embarrassed

11 hours ago, Chillted96 said:

I

On 10/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, Chillted96 said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJPyx8Uw/ 

I think this is the best rapid fire fit I've seen. 16 in a row on camera, and I think there might have been more sneezes before she started recording.

I really like how big her nose is haha. She seems like a chill girl. Btw TikTok has a lot of good content but a terrible search feature. Shame

On 10/13/2020 at 8:51 PM, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

For real, it’s always single sneezers. Sigh... maybe that’s because the multi sneezers are too embarrassed

Even though there’s NO reason for them to get embarrassed, since they’d be uploading sneeze fetish content, and thus, displaying their sneezes, anyway. That’s the whole PREMISE of the context. Non-fetishists would have a much better reason to be embarrassed. :uhuh:

On 9/26/2020 at 2:40 AM, immortaltech55 said:

Whats Crackalackin? Managed to get a little free time to record something new. Hope you enjoy 😁

Hooooo yesssssssss :D

Thank you! I did enjoy this very much indeed :innocent: