Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but here is one where a woman is eating a popsicle but has to sneeze.

Here are some other ones I found as well

(f) Edited by Alucard
  • Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I was pretty sure that I posted a big THANK YOU! to kangoo for putting those clips on savefile, but I don't see it here. So, kangoo, please consider this my big THANK YOU!

Three South African men sniffing snuff - one is particularly sensitive to it. A pity the camera is not on him more!

I don't think this has been posted before, even though it's two months old.

The first South African sneeze clip ?

Is this experience unique to me?

HELP!!

It's happening to me, too. I've been trying to find a pattern, like maybe longer vids. Hopefully it won't last forever.

a movie about us :bawl:

Holy shit! :bawl:

They actually showed pics of our forum and Sneezingbabes.

That 'News For Blondes' girl sure did her research on us! :bawl: Cute too! :laugh: and when she starts sneezing :bawl:

YUMMY!! :D

That 'News For Blondes' girl sure did her research on us! :wheels: Cute too! :blushing: and when she starts sneezing :balloon:

YUMMY!! :balloon:

Yeah...

but at the same time, a bit uncomfortable, like hearing your own voice on a tape recorder. :o:unsure:

That 'News For Blondes' girl sure did her research on us! :wheels: Cute too! :blushing: and when she starts sneezing :balloon:

YUMMY!! :balloon:

Yeah...

but at the same time, a bit uncomfortable, like hearing your own voice on a tape recorder. :o:unsure:

Well...they only did it because they made a video about allergies before and I'd assume some of us commented privately. I don't think I have to say anything...except...well, I hope some of us don't find out who's doing this, because it's really really easy to...well...nevermind. :innocent:

a movie about us :blushing:

Holy shit! :lol:

I don't like this...what are other people's thoughts?

a movie about us :blushing:

Holy shit! :lol:

I don't like this...what are other people's thoughts?

Hot blonde sneezing. I'm not complaining.

Yeah it's kinda weird and shocking at first because it has pictures we see all the time and sort of puts our forum kind of out in the open, but overall I think it was amusing. She even simulated fake build-ups!

ummm... am i the only one who feels very uncomfortable and even "outed" by this vid?

*squirms in chair*

-deric

Is it me or are there never any updates on myspace anymore?

They haven't been as frequent, but there are still updates periodically. One thing I noticed is that the newest ones seem to come up at the end nowadays. So, after you search a word, you have to go to page 101 or something like that to see the latest videos.

a movie about us ;)

Bonnie how could you????? :lol: However she figured it out it looks like she's enjoying it as much as we are.

LOL, I love News For Blondes! And that thing was ridiculously tame. Everyone should be able to laugh at themselves. Remember Something Awful? That was hilarious! :blushing: AND we survived intact.

It's all good, people