• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Forgive me if this is slightly off-topic, but how do you DL YouTube vids into a .FLV format? I thought I knew how to do it and wound up with some Flash-type .SWF file

Hey spin

great clip that would be even greater with some more noseblows.

thanks for indulging us all!

HH

This one is mine...(M)

Let me know what you think. I had to splice 4 short vids into one long one..the sound is about .5 seconds off....but anyway...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKv-OL0qaiM

You are very welcome. More to be posted soon....

Spin

Once again, folks, this is why no one should ever post any comments to or otherwise contact any one who posts a video that includes sneezing:

And for those who can't seem to control themselves, please do not ever mention this forum.

(f)-gigantic fit, has this been posted already?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y46E4CQrTQM (f)-about 20 seconds in and not very visible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eiERnFmSmM (f)-This is from over a month ago but I don't recall you guys mentioning it. The sneeze is around 2:45. I usually don't bother watching long videos just to find a sneeze to post here, but I watched this one because the girl is SO PRETTY! I bet some cold/caretaking-oriented fetishists will be pleased with this one, though I'm not actually sure what the plot is here because I don't understand the language.

(f)-cute little sneeze Edited by brokensneeze
Once again, folks, this is why no one should ever post any comments to or otherwise contact any one who posts a video that includes sneezing:

And for those who can't seem to control themselves, please do not ever mention this forum.

I agree. It's horrible to hear and read such bad things said about us. I don't know about anybody else, but it really hurts me personally. I mean, we all have our fears and insecurties about this fetish and for many it's more than just a "fetish" it is a major part of who we are. And to be judged as freaks and weirdos really makes my blood boil. :angry::wheels::fury:

I agree. It's horrible to hear and read such bad things said about us. I don't know about anybody else, but it really hurts me personally. I mean, we all have our fears and insecurties about this fetish and for many it's more than just a "fetish" it is a major part of who we are. And to be judged as freaks and weirdos really makes my blood boil. :angry::wheels::blink:

Some people may remember way back when the site I used to have was "featured" on somethingawful.com, and the slandering spamfest the followed by a slew of its readers. While SA.com lost for good one of it's readers(moi) because of it, it did help me get a better understand on those that like to slander.

It boils down to this: we live in a world where bondage, roleplay, and situations are abound in the bedroom. Not only that, but domination and submission; I am weak/I am strong. Master and Servant. and then going from there there are those that will dress in babies clothing for satisfaction. In a world where flatulence and urination can be acceptable forms of stimuli, I'm supposed to be offended when someome calls me a freak because I'm fascinated by a sneeze?

Au contraire.

the way I see it, they're jealous. Jealous that I can be fascinated by something so simple; something that doesn't require removal of clothing, or fancy talk. I don't even have to watch, all I have to do is listen and my fascination will be satisfied. Sure, visual stimuli is always nicer that hearing, but still...that's all that's needed.

Can they say that? And those that just slam for the fun of slamming? Why should I care about a bunch of immature, uneducated, little sprogs anyway. If they actually had a significant other to take all their time, maybe they wouldn't be wasting it by poking fun at a forum.

silly people they are for not being enlightened. :fury:

Once more, this thread is an ARCHIVE for links to sneezing videos. Please keep all discussion about those who comment and whatever else you find unappealing in the SNAKE PIT. Thank you.

Odd for me to post this.

I only like female sneezing, but for some reason just love the situation in this commercial. Just imagine it was a woman instead :blink:

Anyway, for the ladies (M):

Once more, this thread is an ARCHIVE for links to sneezing videos. Please keep all discussion about those who comment and whatever else you find unappealing in the SNAKE PIT. Thank you.

Whoops. Sorry Susie! ^_^