• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First off... i never read this thread before and I want to say that what Bondi said in the beginning is a VERY excellent and valid point. Good for you for speaking up! People post creepy comments for sure! gah!

And this is a clip that was one of my first I came upon when I realized that this was a fetish and that people shared it with me...I LOVE this clip because you get the whole warning "im gonna sneeze" and a variation of types of sneezes ;)

This is this woman's one of 2 clips...this one is the best...but she is def. catering to the fetish...and has made this video for the community is seems.

enjoy!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=15...neeze&hl=en

I sneeze on my chest like that all the time. I don't mean to, but it just seems to be where it tends to land. :)

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-5963186804298197386 (f)

The efects of a fingertip of white pepper into my niece's nostrils :)

Thanks, that was hot.

Thinking that nobody else liked it hmmm :)

Not at all. That was very good. And she's very cute and cool for doing that. :lol:

Then it will be more, just wanting to get more feedback, but that you like it is enough reason to keep uploading a bit more (or megabytes more) :lol:

There are some new sneezes on youtube, check them out both makle and female, i cant copy the links now somehow, so I just tell you peeps to look at recently added video's':mellow:

Youtube--fake news clip (F). News for blonds (NfB). The blond newcaster sneezes four times. She's hot! Link:

found it mispelled under alergies

r.

Edited by r