Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scamander brothers (FBAWTFT series)(NOT SLASH)

RemedyBane

YOU WROTE MORE!!!!

Holy freaking shit. Is it Christmas already?? This felt like Christmas! I absolutely totally loved this, I think this one is my favourite out of all the drabbles in this thread!

I LOVE the idea that just saying something related to cats makes him sneeze. It's so damn adorable!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• AngelEyes

• HakunaMatata

• Strong_and_Wild

22 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

Theseus looked genuinely confused, " I'm honestly trying not to sneeze, but I'm really cold."

Lol!

22 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

When he didn't seem to be itchy, "kitten?" he ducked into her chest with a silent sneeze, but she could feel his entire body spasm with it, "oh my god, you're kidding?" 

"Usually, this doesn't happen.."  Theseus blushed. 

This is freaking adorable! Poor dear. 

On 12/15/2018 at 4:35 PM, Strong_and_Wild said:

what if leta has a cold and Theseus is so caught up in taking care of her that he ignores his own illness and ends up way sicker than her? 

ooh... yummy :P  I hope you like it!  I'm sorry it's so short...  ❤️ I loved your prompt tho!

@HakunaMatata aww thank you so much! you're gonna make me cryyyyyy! 

@AngelEyes thank you! y'all seem to really like the word affiliation sneezes lol I'm so glad! it was quite a gamble for me. ❤️ I appreciate y'all sooo much, you have no idea. 

PLEASE SEND IN PROMPTS IF YOU WANT TO! I LOVE HEARING AND WRITING WHAT Y'ALL WANNA SEE HAPPEN NEXT ❤️ 

In Sickness and in Health 

Prompt by: @Strong_and_Wild

Characters: Leta/Theseus (✔️) mention of Newt

spoilers: none

WARNING: Messy/Snot

It was a Saturday and Theseus was busy working in his study, attempting to keep up with his workload, especially since so many of his fellow Aurors had come down with either the flu or some cold recently. As he read the files, he noticed a dull ache in the back of his eyes, and he had to turn and cough a bit, which made his eyes water slightly. At the moment, he was trying to stop the ticklish coughs by drinking some water when Leta came in, wrapped in a blanket and looked sad.

"'Seus.." Her voice was small and she was pouting, "my head hurts.." 

"Oh, sweetheart." He cooed and got up, coughing finally subsided for now, and went over to her, placing a hand on her forehead, "have you caught a cold?" 

"I don't know." She whined and buried her face in his chest, "make it stop."

"Alright, why don't you go lay in bed, and I'll bring~" his voiced tapered off and he muffled a sneezed into his hand, "hihmmph!shew, oh excuse me. I'll bring you some potions." 

"oww..." Leta frowned and put her hands over her ears, "why are you sneezing? It's hurting my head." She half glared at him but was still pouting.

"Aww, I'm sorry." He pouted back in sympathy, "Just my hayfever, now go lay down." She was always so moody and needy when she wasn't feeling well; he thought it was kind of cute. It also might have made him feel needed and important.

"stop being allergic.." She trudged out the door.

"I'm trying," he said between chuckles as he grabbed a few potions, making sure to grab something for her headache.

The next few hours had Theseus running around the house getting her things: tea, soup, tissues, blankets, getting rid of the blankets, cuddling, then leaving her alone, only to be called back a few seconds later because she was lonely.

"come baaaaack..." Leta pouted and sniffed, nose running slightly, "why do you keep leaving?" 

"Because you asked me to, doll." Theseus sat back down and leaned against the pillows, "can you take your medicine? it will help you go to sleep and you'll feel better."

"That's what you said hours ago." Leta looked at the medicine with disdain.

"Yes, and now your headache's gone, isn't it." He raised a brow, giving her a 'you know I'm right' look, but it was soiled when his nose tickled and he had to scrunch it up and rub his nose with his finger.

"Fine..." She sat up and took the potions, watching him rub at his nose, which now that she was looking properly, had a pink tint to it, "are you sick too?" 

"what...?" he looked at her and furrowed his brows, "absolutely not, just got an itch." he kissed her temple and tucked her back into bed.

"If you say so." Leta curled up in bed, "can you make me tea, please?" 

"of course, love." He gave her a small smile and quickly left the room. When he was finally alone in the kitchen he let out some coughs he had been holding in since he was with her. The force made his eyes water and by the time it was finished, tears ran down his cheeks and his throat felt raw. Making two cups, he started making some more soup, hoping Leta would eat a bit more for dinner before she passed out for the night. Once it was set, he was about to bring it to her when he suddenly had to duck away, hands cupping his face, "Hur'eSChiew..hih..EHh'schiew..HUH..ehh'SCHiew!" he sniffed wetly and sighed going to blow his nose with some paper towel before washing his hands, "wow.. oh, I hope she didn't hear that" he mumbled to himself before walking into the room to see Leta sitting up and frowning at the window, "Something bothering you outside?"

"It's raining..." She glared at the window as if that would stop it, "you can't get better when it's raining out." 

"Now where did you hear such a thing." Theseus handed her the soup and let the Tea hover near her.

"Vitamin C or something with the sun, I don't know." She shrank back and glared at the soup, "It just makes me feel.. cold." 

"Well, Vitamin D is also in Orange Juice, and I believe we have some in the refrigerator if you want me to pour you some?" he looked around the room for something else, "I could get you another bla~" he was cut off by some coughs, making him turn away and into his elbow.

"You are sick..." Leta looked and felt really guilty, "you're not having hayfever, you never were." 

"it's just a cold, Leta." he turned back to her and gave a soft smile, "I can still take care of you."

Leta sighed, "just take something too?" She bit her lip, "and come back to bed after dinner? We both need the rest." 

"Deal." He kissed her forehead, "now eat your soup."

Theseus did as promised and came to bed after putting the soup away, and he might have finished a file or two, but it was quick (not it wasn't). The following morning Leta felt a lot better,  only having a headache and the sniffles yesterday,  just hating being any kind of sick. She sat up and decided to go make Theseus some tea and breakfast as thank you for taking care of her and dealing with her moods. 

By the time Theseus woke up, he had snot coming onto his upper lip and a raging tickle threatening to wake him. Just as his eyes opened he had to quickly bring his hands up for some very congested and wet sneezes, "hur’eaghk’scxchiew!.. hih.. HEAGHK'sxchiew!...EHHGK'SXHCiew!...YISXChiew." he kept his hands there as he coughed, congestion shifting, and his eyes started to water again. He felt dreadful, and felt like gagging when he felt the mess in his hands, "ugghk..." He shuddered and stood up on unsteady feet to go and clean himself up in the bathroom. Eventually, he came back out with a handkerchief pressed under his nose to try to stop the mess that threatened to fall.

"Morning, handsome." Leta couldn't see him from the kitchen, "Do you feel like eggs this morning or pancakes?" 

Theseus didn't answer but instead sneezed into the cloth as he sat down on the couch, "Hur'ESXCHsxchiew." the blow that followed was thick and congested, making him cringe.

"Oh, honey..." Leta came out from the kitchen and frowned at her now coughing fiance, "You sound horrible." 

Theseus just coughed into the folds and bent over his knees.

"get your butt back into bed before I call a doctor," She tried to look stern, but she was half grossed out and half worried, " I'll bring you some medicine in a minute." How did he get this sick when she only had something so small? 

Theseus was too congested and tired to argue, simply nodding his head and sniffling pathetically, breathing through his mouth as he slowly made his way back towards the bed, "Huur'ESXCH'chah."He almost stumbled into the bed with the force of that last sneeze, blowing again. 

"Bless you, Merlin..." Leta forgot all about breakfast and quickly wrote to Newt, asking what potions Theseus needed to take for a violent and sneezy cold. 

Newt wrote back rather quickly, wanting more information, but told her some basics. She mentioned him have more snot coming out of him than humanly possible, which made Newt want to roll his eyes, and was coughing because of it. 

Telling herself that she's got this, she gathered the potions Newt told her to and went to Theseus, pretending like she knew what she was doing, and that she didn't immediately go to his brother in a panicked manner, "take this.. and this.. um." 

"Thagks..." Theseus sniffed and took the potions, giving her a soft smile with sleepy eyes, "sorry ib a disgusdingg." There was some wetness threatening to drip down his nose and he quickly swiped at it with his handkerchief.

"I haven't noticed." she lied, trying not to sound like she was way out of her comfort zone. Theseus rarely got sick, especially so sick that he couldn't take care of himself, "just try to sleep." 

"you're dhe besd.." Theseus closed his eyes and coughed a bit, snuggling up under the covers, "I love you.." He murmured as he passed out, nose leaking lightly on his pillow.

"love you too, sweetheart." She tried not to wince at the snot on the pillow, deciding to let Theseus deal with that later, while she did... literally anything else. 

Aww, poor guy. He sounds so miserable.. 

Did I mention that I absolutely freaking LOVE your writing?? Like, no matter what you do, it turns out amazing! 💕

@AngelEyes poor 'Seus indeed ❤️ 

@HakunaMatataHe is! :oops: Did I mention I freakin' love your comments?? ❤️ I love youuu!!!! Thank you so much!

Boggarts 

Characters: Theseus (✔️)/ Leta, Newt/Tina

Warning: mention of death/ dead imagery

Leta woke up after hearing something outside the door that sounded suspiciously like coughs, and she sighed as she got up to go check on her fiancé. The sight she was met with made her heart drop: Theseus was standing over the kettle, handkerchief pressed to his mouth as he coughed, tears lining his lashes not quite ready to fall, and there was steam coming out of his ears from pepper-up, “Oh, Theseus.” Her brows furrowed in sympathy as she walked closer and rubbed his back, waiting for the spasm to stop, “You should go back to bed, sweetheart.” 

Theseus shook his head and blew his nose wetly, “Dewd’s fidal aurror desd is doday, I cadn’d biss id.” He was so congested that it was almost impossible to understand him.

“What?” Leta looked confused, trying to decipher his very congested speech, “You can’t even speak, you are not allowed to go work.” 

Theseus tried blowing his nose again, but the congestion wasn’t moving, “Dewd.” He sighed at her even more confused face, “by brodher?” He coughed into the cloth, brows furrowed.

“Newt!” Leta tried not to laugh, rolling her eyes, “of course.” She took the kettle off the stove as it began to scream.

“HUr’ESXCH’sxchiew!” Theseus turned away from her and ducking into the cloth with a wet sneeze, “hih..EAGH’sxxchiew!..AGH’sxxchiew!” He coughed directly afterward.

“wow.. ouch.” Leta a face, wincing in sympathy, “bless you.” Her hands never left his back, slowly rubbing in circles, “Please go lay down, I think Newt will survive the ministry one day without you.” 

Theseus was now bleary-eyed and did not dare take the cloth away from his nose and mouth, mumbling into the folds.

“If you thought I couldn’t understand you before, now muffling into cloth is definitely not helping,” she raised a brow at him. 

Theseus blew his nose again, “HUr’ESXCH’iew…” He almost hit his head against the cabinet and Leta pulled him a few steps back. He finally moved the cloth from his face, “Fidal auror desd.” He tried to sound each word out as best as possible but his nose was just too blocked, “ Findal.. ugh.. endd?  Lasdt exab?” He looked exasperated, “why are all words widh Des or ebbs?” 

Leta laughed a bit and pressed her lips together, “are you trying to say T’s and M’s?” She couldn’t help but laugh out loud when he half glared at her, “I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous.” Theseus whined and turned away, “I’m sorry, baby. I know you don’t feel well, that’s why you should be in bed, getting better.” 

“Bud Dewd’s…Boggard!” Theseus pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, making him cough a bit.

“newt’s…. something.” Leta tried to think and then It hit her, “oh! This is the last part of his auror test. a Boggard?” She bit her lip, “I don’t know what that is..” 

“Not Boggard... Bogar-d…d.. bugger be.” He massaged his nose which just made him need to sneeze, “YEAGH’sxxchiew!” He ducked into his elbow and shivered with how wet it was, using his wand to clean himself up.

Leta winced and used her wand to clean his handkerchief, “Boggart?” When Theseus nodded she felt her heart sink again, “aw, baby…”  She thinks she knows what’s going on now, “He’s going to be ok. HIs boggart was a desk. I don’t think he’ll panic.” 

“I dod’d wandt hib do dhigk I dodd believe id his abilidy do fidish, or whad if sobedhigg happeds?” He coughed a bit more.

“I think I know what you said…” she shook her head, “You’ve been there every step of the way so far, I think he’ll understand that you’re too sick to come today.” Her hands moved to gently massage the back of his neck, “And Newt’s a big boy, he can take care of a silly little boggart. Tina’s going to be there, so if It isn’t a desk anymore, he’ll have her to help until you’re feeling better.” 

“Ib his brodher, I Should be dhere.” Theseus groaned and held onto the counter.

“You should be in bed.” Leta took his arm, “and now you’re working yourself up, getting dizzy.” She led him back to bed, “I’ll send him a letter to tell him why you’re not there and make sure he sends you one back when he’s done, alright?” That seemed to appease Theseus and he let her tuck him into bed. 

“HAH’sxxchiew!” The sneeze took the last of his energy and he groaned into the covers and fell back asleep. 

After putting an ice pack on his forehead, she went and quickly wrote a letter to Newt.

Newt,

Theseus has come down with a horrible cold, and I’ve confined him to bed. He’s devastated that he can’t be there to help you through this, and he probably would be there if vertigo hadn’t settled the argument for him. He’s fine, just really needs to stay in bed and get over this. Send him a letter when your test is over? That would really help make him feel better. Good luck, you’ll be great.

With love,

Leta 

P.S: Theseus believes in you and is so proud.

When Newt got the letter he felt his heart drop. He had just seen Theseus yesterday, remembering him being sniffly and clearing his throat a lot, he had figured Theseus was getting a cold.

“you ready?” Tina took his arm, looking at the letter curiously, “Is that from Theseus? I didn’t see him come in yet.” 

“He’s ill, Leta is keeping him home.” Newt shrugged, “I don’t need him here. He deserves the rest.” 

Tina didn’t believe him for a second, seeing the slight disappointment and nervousness in his eyes, tenseness to his shoulders, “ok, I’ll be right outside when you’re done.” She kissed his cheek.

The kiss made him blush and smile slightly, really glad to have her here, “My boggart at Hogwarts was a desk, I’m not worried.”

“Worrying means you suffer twice.” Tina smiled and stepped back so he could go in.

Newt walked into the dark room by himself. There was a cupboard in the middle of the room, and it slowly opened. After the letter, he couldn’t think of anything else except his brother. Maybe he’d go check on him when this was done, make some potions to help with his cold.

The boggart came out in a flash of green. It made Newt wince and step back at how bright it was. There was screaming going through the room, and he held his ears, eyes closing against the sudden sound, and when he opened his eyes, all the screaming seemed to quiet or become background noise. In the middle of the ground was the body of Theseus, laying there, eyes open and empty, wand barely an inch away from him, dead. 

Newt felt tears prickle in his eyes and he screamed, hand coming to his hair, pulling slightly as panic rises in his throat. His back was against the wall and he couldn’t tear his eyes from the body in the center, green smoke around him, “the killing curse..” He whimpered, then he remembered that Theseus wasn’t the one lying there, but a boggart. He lifted his wand shakily and muttered “Ridikulus.” The body slowly started to come apart like sand blowing in the wind, turning into a kaleidoscope of butterflies, flying back into the cupboard. Then everything was silent. 

Newt fell to the ground and held a hand over his mouth, stifling some sobs, not having expected that at all. He passed his test, he could go home.. he could go see Theseus. Cleaning himself up, wiping his eyes on his sleeves, he stood up and went out of the room, grabbing Tina’s hand with his pale and shaky ones, booking it to his office to get his things. When he reached it, he told her what he saw and she hugged him, letting him fall apart on her shoulder. 

“Let’s go see him.” Tina wiped his eyes with her thumb, “You need to see him.” 

Newt shook his head, “but he’s really sick… I don’t want to bother him.” 

Tina shook her head slightly and had a small smile on her face “When will you get it through your head. You could never bother him.” 

Newt looked into her eyes, seeing the sincerity and nodded, taking her hand again and leaving the ministry, appareling to Theseus’s and Leta’s house.

Leta opened the door and frowned, “What’s wrong? What happened?” She moved from the door, letting them in, and charming the kettle to boil. Tina and Newt sat on the couch, waiting for Leta, and when they told her what happened, she put a hand over her mouth and looked at the door where Theseus was, “oh Newt…”  She put her hand down and wrung her hands together, “That was Theseus boggart too. You laying there, in a pool of blood. He didn’t show it, but it broke something in him.” She wiped a stray tear from her eye, “That’s what he was afraid of this morning, not being there for you.” 

“Can I go in..” Newt looked down at his feet.

“He’s been asleep all day, but yes.” Leta nodded, “He’d love that, sweetheart.”

Newt all but booked it into the room, closing the door and staring at Theseus’ sleeping form. HIs mind had flashbacks to seeing his dead brother on the floor, and seeing him unmoving made him accidentally whine out loud. 

Theseus moved and slowly opened his eyes, immediately coughing and reaching for his handkerchief, not noticing Newt yet. He blew his nose and slowly sat up, looking around with squinted eyes, trying to find out what woke him up.

Newt noticed the look and took the glasses off the nightstand, handing it to him. 

Theseus jumped slightly, “Sorry..” He sounded really stuffed up still and took the glasses, blinking as he adjusted, “Dewd?” He furrowed his brow and sniffed, “whad’s wrogg?” He looked worried and that was all it took for Newt to fling himself onto his brother and hug him, crying into his chest. 

“The boggart..” Newt tried to stop crying but he couldn’t, “you weren’t moving.. everything was green.. and smokey..” HE clung to him, fist in his shirt, “Your eyes were open..” 

Theseus took a moment to understand, fever muddled brain taking a second, “I’b so sorry I wasd’d dhere..” He gently rocked his brother, “I’b alive, I probise. Id wasd’d real.” He rubbed his brother’s back and silently rocked him until he stopped cry. Newt didn’t show any signs of letting go, face buried in his neck.

“You were dead..” Newt was shaking, “Killing Curse.” 

“Jusd a boggard.” Theseus kissed his forehead, “I would dever leave you like dhad.” 

Newt nodded and waited a few minutes before answering, “you sound awful..” 

Theseus chuckled before coughing into his elbow, away from Newt, arm tightening around him.

“Have you taken anything?” Newt slowly let go, looking at him with concern, putting a hand on his forehead.

“Dod sindce dhis bordigg.” Theseus sniffed and moved to blow his nose again.

“Ok.” He grabbed his case and took out some potions.

“How do you uddersdand be?” Theseus raised an eyebrow.

Newt just shrugged and handed him some potions, “I guess I just know what you’d say?” He pushed them into his hands, wanting him to take them now.

“Of course you do.” Theseus took the medicine and looked grateful as the steam came out of his ears, “ah..” He winced as the congestion shifted and he ducked into the cloth again, “Huur’ESXCHiew.” 

Newt tilted his head, waiting for the next sneeze, but when it didn’t seem to come, he ran a finger down his brother’s bridge, coaxing it out.

“Yeagh’scxxchiew!… huh... EAGHsxchiew!” He blew his nose three times before he felt satisfied, “thangks.” He seemed a bit less congested this time.

“Bless you.” He was now rubbing something on Theseus’ chest, “it will help. “

“I kdnow.” Theseus sniffed and leaned back, smiling at Newt. 

His brother insisted on taking care of him until he was back on his feet, even bringing him tea and helping him get back on track with his workload when he was back on duty. It surprised Theseus how something so awful brought them so close, but he was grateful. Newt had always been a big part of his life, and having Newt close again was the best feeling in the world. He wouldn’t change this for anything. 

Edited by WolfsBane

I... was not prepared.

As per usual, I loved this!! Of course their boggarts match😅

I absolutely adored Theseus being so stuffed up that Leta can't understand him and then of course that's not a problem for Newt because he just knows his brother that well. 

This is wonderful. I also love that Leta can't understand his stuffy talk but Newt totally gets it.

You’re actually amazing.  I have no words good enough to express my astonishment! You write Theseus so so well. Did you actually write the FBAWTFT series? 🤔

WE DEMAND ANSWERS 

but in all seriousness. This is a beautiful thread and I look forward to many more. 🤗

@HakunaMatata Being unprepared is half the fun ❤️  I just want some epic brotherly love and understanding. I mean, Theseus is also sooooo cute all stuffy. stuffy Theo and translating Newt's my fav :P❤️ thank you for reading my stuff. You know I love youuu.

@AngelEyesDarlin', I hope you know you're one of my favorite people on this site. You've commented on everything I've ever written (pretty sure), and that kind of support means so much to me, I don't think I can express it in words. We don't know each other, but you have my love and respect, thank you so much. ❤️ 

@Strong_and_Wild shhhhh, if I tell you, JKR will have to kill you :P I wish I did though, that would be the coolest job ever. Thank you so much for your support! ❤️ 

all y'all  LET ME LOVE YOUUUUU X3

This is another self-indulgent one, let's be honest which arent? I hope you guys still like it...  This scenario's been bugging me for a while and darn it I'm writing it while listening to Mama Mia 2! 

I Suck At Apologies

Characters: Theseus ( ✔️ ) /Percival 

Au where Percival wasn't Grindlewald, but under his spell, and had a long distance relationship with Theseus Scamander.

Theseus had stopped talking to Percival after what happened to Newt in New York, but when it came to his desk that Percival was under the Cruciatus Curse, he couldn't stay mad at him. Sure, he knew exactly what that felt like, but he didn't comply no matter how much they tortured him, but he could see how easy it was to give in and want the pain to stop. So, with this in mind, he sent him a letter that he would be making the trip over so they could talk this out and try to get back, or close to, what they had before. The first few days there was difficult, Theseus felt so sick about this whole thing, feeling guilty that his boyfriend was the one who hurt Newt, even though his brother reassured him time and time again that it wasn't his fault nor did he blame Percival anymore. Newt encouraged Theseus to get back with Percival, even so much as pushing him into the ministry's international travel floo.  Now, they were in better standing, Percival finally convincing Theseus to stay at his place so they could get comfortable again. 

As Theseus waited for Percival to come home from work, he decided to do some work himself, going through files the ministry let him take along on the trip. His glasses were perched on his nose, not that he really needed them to read, but with all that had happened and the new town and all the emotions he was going through, it was a small comfort and relief on his body. 

The first thing Percival noticed when he came in the apartment, was how hot Theseus looked with glasses, "H-hi.." He cleared his throat and shook his head slightly, trying to get himself together and remind himself what he needed to tell Theseus.

"hello." Theseus gave him a slightly confused smile, Percival was never this shy and he'd never heard him stutter. If anything, he's the one who would stutter with how dominant and assertive Percival was, "What have you got behind your back?" 

Percival snapped out of his haze when Theseus asked, "OH... ya." He chuckled, "You know I get lost when you smile." He winked at him, watching the older Scamander blush, "I wanted to apologize-" 

"Percival..." Theseus got up and sighed, "You really don't have to, It wasn't your fault. I should be the one ap-" 

"don't you dare finish that sentence." Percival gave him a look that shut him up quickly, but he did catch the apologetic look in his eyes, "you know, when you give me innocent eyes, you remind me of Newton."  

"ohhh, no." Theseus shook his head laughing, "I do not have his eyes, I don't get away with nearly as much as he does with those puppy eyes." 

"Yours could give him a run for his money if you let them." Percival took a step closer and watched Theseus's nose twitch, "feeling alright?" 

"hmm?" Theseus adjusted his glasses, "I'm fine?" 

Percival didn't think he was lying, but maybe he didn't know he wasn't right yet? That didn't make any sense, curse his hypervigilance, "sorry.."

"Stop apologizing for worrying over my well being. You've never seen me in glasses, I'm sure it was a shock."  Theseus took a step closer.

"I haven't, but I do recall you mentioning you have them when you're not feeling well." Percival raised a brow.

"New country," Theseus shrugged, "In the spring." 

"hayfever?" Percival took another step closer, "allergic to ragweed?" 

"Honestly, I'm fine." He cleared his throat, "I haven't really noticed until you mentioned it." His nose felt a bit tickly and he was wondering if he had been so focused on work that he ignored his symptoms.

Percival came closer, "You're not allergic to flowers are you?" He made a face and looked a bit guilty.

"Only two kinds." Theseus tried to look behind him, "did you bring me flowers as an apology gift?" He looked touched, "roses?" 

"No, I thought that would be too much?" Percival bit his lip, " I also thought I remembered you saying you're allergic." He noticed Theseus's confused look, "or I'm wrong-- been happening a lot lately." He brought the bouquet of tulips out and noticed Theseus panic, "Th-?" 

"Yitdsch!" Theseus sneezed into the flowers before turning away and into cupped hands, "Heh'iTESCHiew!-EHH'eSheiw!-HEAGH'shiew!-" 

Percival moved his hand down quickly and the flowers were gone, quickly rubbing his back helping him stand back up straighter.

"YEAGh'SCHeiw!" Theseus was aware he was upright and Percival was hugging him, forcing him to sneeze into his chest, "Hih'EHH'Scheiw!-ESschiew!"

"Breathe, Thes.." Percival felt like an idiot, how the F**** did he confuse roses and tulips, "I'm so sorry." 

"HEH'schiew." Theseus coughed into his chest as the sneezes died down, "itsch!ew...hih...tdsxch!" he pulled back slightly to take out his handkerchief and blow his nose, "i'b sorry aboud your shird.." 

"what?" Percival looked down and rolled his eyes, "really? I just gave you an allergy attack and your apologizing to me?" He waved his hand over the wetness on his shirt and it cleaned itself.

Theseus blew his nose again, sounding clearer, "I did just have an allergy attack on your shirt." His voice sounded a bit horse, and he watched as Percival's brows furrowed, "I'm not going into shock, those sneezes just hurt my throat." 

"Then shut up." Percival put a hand on his forehead then his throat, making sure it wasn't closing, "and for my next act, puppies and pears." 

Theseus gave him a sympathetic look, "I'm not allergic to-" 

"fu** it's cats... I know."  Percival closed his eyes to hide his frustration with himself, "This is why you can't leave me like this, I forget important things, like how not to make you sick." He sighed and opened his eyes, "At least I remembered the deadly one." Theseus bit his lip, "I know for a fact you're deadly allergic to pears, I still have an epi-pen in case." 

"I am." Theseus smiled a bit and put his arms around his waist to calm him, "but Newt made me take another allergy test, and I'm my cat allergy can now be deadly.

Percival's face went concerned, "what are you not telling me?" He put a hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes, "what happened. Newt wouldn't make you take that test again if there wasn't an incident." 

Theseus bent to the side a bit to avoid coughing on Percival, "Can I make tea first? My throat hurts."

"right," Percival put his forehead to his before kissing it, "I'll get it, at least I can't screw that up. All I have is Earl Grey." 

Theseus kissed his cheek before he followed him to the kitchen, wanting him to know it was alright. After Percival made Theseus some tea, and they were snuggled up on the couch, Theseus leaning against Percival's chest, they talked.

"Alright, so what's this incident?" Percival wrapped his arms around Theseus's middle, face buried in his hair.

Theseus took another sip of tea before answering, "It was no one's fault. Some cat got loose in the ministry and made it's way to my office. I wasn't there at the time, in a meeting, and when I got back the cat was gone and I was none the wiser." He nose twitched in memory and he rubbed it on the back of his hand, "got back to my office and just kept sneezing, couldn't figure out why. Michael finally brought me to the hospital wing when I started wheezing and my eyes were swollen shu'huh't" He handed the tea to Percival before blindly bringing the back of his hand to his nose, "Heh'ITSCH!" he sniffed and leaned back, rubbing his eyes.

"tulips still bothering you, or are you just that allergic." Percival teased and rubbed his stomach.

"B'huh'oth." He ducked into his chest, slightly spraying Percival's arm, "hih"ITSCH'shew." His glasses fell off his face with the force, making Percival laugh.

"Bless you." He kissed just behind his ear before helping him put his glasses back on, "Let me guess, you went into shock before you reached the hospital?"

Theseus was afraid he'd gotten Percival with the spray, but when he didn't mention it, he figured he didn't, "passed out halfway from lack of oxygen, Michael said my lips were blue."

"Shi***T" Percival muttered into his shoulder, "you must have been so scared." 

"not really." Theseus brought a hand up to gently go through Percival's hair, "I just kept thinking about Newt. Wondering if he was ok, and what would happen to him if I died."

Percival looked and analyzed Theseus' face, "You really are something else." He brought his hand up to gently move Theseus' face towards him, "you're a dream, you know that?" HIs eyes searched Theseus for the answer, "you care so much for everyone else, and the one person who was supposed to care for you broke your heart." 

Theseus knew what he was doing, "stop it, you weren't you." 

"No, It was me, I gave in." Percival set his jaw.

"You can't keep blaming yourself. No one blames you but yourself," Theseus pleaded. 

"You should hate me. I almost killed your brother." For the first time, it looked like Percival was going to cry, "The person who you care most about in this world, and your boyfriend almost sentenced him to death for doing nothing wrong."

"Grindelwald almost killed my brother, and I promise you he'll get my full wrath later." Theseus had a spark of anger in his eyes, "But not you. The fact that your doing all this, trying to make me hate you, pushing me away as you did... you weren't you. I'm just sorry it took me so long to figure that out." He moved forward and kissed Percival softly, asking for permission, testing the boundaries.

Percival acknowledged by deepening the kiss, sucking on his bottom lip and letting his teeth graze as he let go, "I don't deserve you."

Theseus chuckled, "agree to disagree?" 

"shut up, brit." Percival kissed him again and was surprised when Theseus turned around, now facing him, straddling his lap and deepening the kiss. He was breathless rather quickly and didn't notice that he was now laying down on the couch, feeling very disarmed and out of control.

Theseus eventually let him breathe and smiled at him, "so... about making this up to me?" 

The grin that broke out on Theseus' face made Percival blush and growl at the same time. Who knew the combination of pink nose and red eyes could be so sexy, something only Theseus Scamander could pull off, he found.

OHHHHH MY GOD

SO I DON’T TEND TO LOOK AT DRABBLE THREADS MUCH (PARTIALLY JUST I’M FORGETFUL)

SO I ONLY JUST SAW THIS NOW

AND

I

AM

DYING

I absolutely adore Newt and even when he’s not directly afflicted by illness/allergies I still fangirled like crazy because he’s such a cinnamon roll and you write him so in-character. And when he is directly afflicted, I have to re-read everything at least once, pretty much. These fics are so good! You write Newt and Thesus’s brotherly relationship in a very sweet way, which is just the icing on top of the cake because (as someone who usually isn’t a big enough fan of Thesus to read something with only him shown in an SF light) I enjoy a lot of the Thesus fics a lot too because their relationship is so cute that I end up liking Thesus more and more.

Sorry to ramble lol. I just stumbled across this thread and immediately had to catch up on all the drabbles so far, squealing... more often than I’d like to admit... mostly over Newt. :lol: I love him, in case you can’t tell. Which is a good thing, I guess, since for Secret Santa, I actually am writing a Newt fic lol.

I get so excited when I see the little notification pop up that you posted! 

You are doing amazing! I love your writing style and your stories (and Theseus obviously). You should be so proud of your writing!!!! I love it! 😘😘😘♥️♥️♥️

Happy Christmas Eve Everyone! 

@CeruleanBlue welcome to the drabble! I'm so glad you liked them and I could convert you to the pro Theseus group 😜 I love your rambling ❤️ thank you so much! this really means a lot to me! Glad I could make you squeal ;)  I don't deserve such nice compliments, really, I love you so much. You want Newt, you got Newt 😘 

@Strong_and_Wild Babe, love of my life, stop it (pls don't ;) ) I don't deserve your love! *dramatic sigh and swooning*. I get so excited to see when you comment!! AHH!! I love your comment style and your support! (let's be honest, Theseus 1000% husband material 100/10 would recommend.)  THank yoU! comments like yours make me continue writing and be proud of it! ILY ❤️ 😘 🤤 I'm drooling over you bae.

Late  Night Fun 

Characters: Tina/Newt (✔️)

Warning: very suggestive.. pretty sexy 😜 y'all know.  is it hot in here or is it just me? :blushing:

Tina and Newt were lounging on the couch, her legs draped over Newt's lap, relaxing in front of the fire. It was growing late, and a calm haze passed over her as she gently moved her hand up to cup Newt's cheek. Newt's first reaction was to look at her, blushing as he noticed the fond was she was looking at him; like she was trying to memorize every single detail. Her fingers gently moved down his cheek, feeling the dip between his cheek and his jaw, pads gently feeling the stubble left on his chin. Her index finger moved along his bottom lip, and she subconsciously began to bite her own.

Newt watched the way her face changed based on where he fingers were; the slight smile that twitched on her lips like she was surprised at the sudden roughness of stubble, and now the way she worried her lip as she touched his. Newt couldn't help but feel dazed, watching her caress him, it was mesmerizing. 

Her finger followed the cupids bow of his upper lip, nail accidentally tickling the underside of his nose, and her eyes flicked up slightly when it twitched, nostrils flaring slightly, lips opening slightly, -Oh, he's really sensitive,- she thought to herself, feeling her heart skip a beat. The feeling of his lips moving under her finger, with that tiny little hitch, sent goosebumps along her arms.

Newt felt the urge to kiss her fingers as they moved along his lip but refrained less she stop moving. His lips tingled as she moved along his bow when suddenly the slightest brush of nail against his apex sent a tickle along his nose, -oh!- his eyes slightly closed and watered at the tickle, breathe hitching for a brief second as it moved along, then died. He noticed her pupils dilated when he hitched, and he mouth was open slightly like he'd seen her do after they've kissed and she wanted more, -she liked that-. An idea formed in his head and he gently moved his head down so that his nose brushed along her finger, rubbing slightly. He's known about her fetish for a month now and was more than happy to oblige.

"Newt..?" Tina sounded breathless, watching as he moved his nose along her finger, taking a second to understand what he was doing. She felt a heat rise in her chest and face as she gently moved her finger up to tickle at the underside as she'd done moments ago. 

"hih..." Newt's eyes fluttered shut as the tickle got more intense, "hih..kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew."  the soft fit left uncovered into his chest, barely even breathing on her legs, let alone spray.

"Bless you." Tina tried not to sound as excited as she was, "did I..." She blushed and looked down, not knowing how to finish that sentence.

"I was itchy." he sniffed and wiggled his nose, knowing she liked it when he did that, " I'm actually still itchy.." he wiggled his nose again, this time making sure she saw, "help?" 

Tina noticed the glimmer in his eyes, and she held back a smile, nodding slightly before gently running her finger down his nose, watching him twitch and she noticed his move his head a bit, trying to guide her finger to were the tickle was, -was he enjoying this too? no, of course not. He's just doing it for you,- she shook the thought away and ran her nail over the ball of his nose.

"heh..kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-tiew-tiew-tchiew." He sniffed a bit more wetly this time, but not to sound messy, "ah.." he let out a little sigh and sniffed again.

"better?" she smiled a bit, not able to help it, "those sounded like they were getting bigger." 

"my brother has a theory." he sniffed again and gently picked her up so she was properly sitting on his lap, "The more I sneeze the bigger they get." he wiggled his nose for show, "never really tested it before." 

Tina raised a brow, "is that so?" was this going where she thought it was?

"uhuh." Newt smiled slightly and gently kissed her lips, letting his nose touch hers and gently moving the ball of his nose along hers as another tickle formed, "hih.." 

Tina held back a moan as he felt his nose twitch against hers as she gently let her nose moved to tickle the underside, bit her lip harder. 

"T'hih'na.." He could feel her tense against him, and a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth before he ducked down slightly, sneezing and spraying her shoulder, "kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-tiew-tiew-tschiew-tschiew-tschiew!" he let out a small moan, not having meant to.

When he hitched her name she had the urge to kiss him, but couldn't as he sneezed, feeling mostly air but a bit of spray against her shoulder, letting out a small moan, "Newt.." When he moaned she felt a bit guilty, wondering if that was a relieved moan or a groan.

"excuse me." he sniffed and gently rubbed his nose against her neck, effectively killing all doubt she had that he wasn't enjoying this, well, that and another reason. "will you help me?" he gently nibbled at her ear.

"anything." Tina gripped a hand into his shirt.

Newt huffed a small laugh against her neck, and gently moved his nose along her jaw, "hih..help m-me..st'hih'ifle.." 

At first, she was shocked by the ask and noticed his arms were tightly wrapped around her waist, "oh," was all she could manage but nodded quickly as he straightened up and looked sneezy.

"o'huh'kay.." he nodded slightly, giving her the cue to pinch his nose, and she did, "hngt-hngt-hngt-ngt-hmmpt'uh.." 

Tina was almost drooling as she let go of his nose, feeling slight wetness to her fingers, "y-you ohhkay?" her brain was reeling, -oh my god, oh my god, this was happening-. She was beyond excited, heart beating in her chest.

Newt nodded and sniffed a bit more wetly, "um, not to be blunt..?" he pulled her closer, "should I blow my nose before you induce me again?" he looked genuinely curious.

"you want to keep going?" she bet her whole face was red by now, probably even her neck -- It was. 

"uhuh." Newt sniffed and nodded, not feeling embarrassed for once, "it feels good." He took out his handkerchief and placed it on her lap, giving her a choice.

Tina shook her head slightly, forgoing the blowing before gently giving the tip of his nose a featherlight kiss, hearing the immediate change in breathing.

"hihh..." Newt's eyes filled with tears at the irritant, slowly building up to the inevitable, "hiih..hhhiiiih.. hiihgt---uh.." 

Tina had put her finger under his nose, stopping the sneeze just before it came, "nuhuh." Now it was her turn to play with him.

"nuhuh?" He sniffed wetly and blearily looked at her in question, eyes still tearing at the unfinished tickle, "wh'huh'at...?" 

Tina wiped away a stray tear with her finger before kissing him lightly, moved to straddle him instead, "not yet." her nose gently moved along his, "hold it back." 

Newt did as he was asked, hitching and whining slightly as she played with him, making his nose all the more tickly as her nose ran along his, "hihh..ahh...hhhuhh!"  he sniffed cautiously, feeling some snot begin to run down his nose.

"not yet.." she gently took his handkerchief and wiped some snot off his upper lip, tickling him again.

"t'hiiih'na.. pl'hih'ease." His nose was twitching like crazy, nostrils flaring and eyes swollen shut with the feeling, mouth open with the hitching, hands tight around her hips as he struggled not to sneeze, "C'hah'nt..HIIh!" 

Tina would have felt bad for him if she didn't know he was enjoying this too, "ok.." she pulled him closer and directed his face into the crook of her neck, "you can sneeze now," she whispered into his ear, feeling him take a deep breathe and explode against her skin.

"HIIH!-EHH'schiew!-ESChiew!-ESChiew!schiew!tschiew-tschiew-tschiew...hih...YESCHiew-ehh!schiew-schiew-schiew!...HIH-ITSXXCHEW!" the last one was the wetest and the loudest of them all, making him really lean forwards, rocking the two of them slightly, "oh.." he sagged against her, and for a second she was nervous she'd gone too far, "do it again..." 

Her heart leaped out of her chest, hearing him sniffle against her, neck and shoulder wet, "really?" 

"I was so desperate.." Newt mumbled into his shoulder, "it felt so good to sdeeze fully like that." He gently pulled back, bringing a hand to his nose and noticing how wet he was, a trail of snot having connected his nose to her neck when he first moved, "besides, you're really hot whed you're cobanding."  

Tina was positively swooning, "God, I love it when you're congested." she moved forward rather quickly and captured his lips in hers, hands holding his head, in a passionate kiss. It didn't take long for Newt to pick her up and move their activities to the bedroom. Needless to say, it was a good night for both of them. 

3 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

CeruleanBlue welcome to the drabble! I'm so glad you liked them and I could convert you to the pro Theseus group 😜 I love your rambling ❤️ thank you so much! this really means a lot to me! Glad I could make you squeal ;)  I don't deserve such nice compliments, really, I love you so much. You want Newt, you got Newt 😘 

You do deserve them! I love you too. :)

I was going to quote a lot of pieces of this drabble but the forum’s being weird and I was having trouble quoting a second and third time (even though the quote of your reply worked? Idk it’s weird).

Sensitive noses are one of my absolute favorite things in SF oh my god. And Newt encouraging her to induce him because he knows she likes it and he’s a sub (“you’re really hot when you’re commanding” he’s a sub confirmed XD) was really hot, especially when he asked for “help” I died. Her making him hold back? I also died. He was so cute being just genuinely curious if she’d prefer that he blew his nose or not! And I really liked the stronger sneezes near the end. :blush: 

WHOA.

OKAY.

WOW.

(I need a moment.)

Hooooly shit. First of all, you changed my mind a bit when it comes to Percival and Theseus. What you wrote was very sweet and also painful and I loved it! And I felt so bad for Theseus.. I knew it was tulips as soon as I read that Percival was hiding something 😂

Second, why the hell did you apologise for the Newt/Tina one?? That was bloody amazing!!! I loved it!! The whole scenario is gorgeous and the way you wrote it from both perspectives was SO GOOD! I absolutely loved it!! 

(I'll consider reading these two right now as a Christmas present because they made my day even better!!)

Keep writing and I will keep commenting! Even as a Theseus girl(cause I mean, come on) the Newt fic was absolutely adorable! I love you and your writing! You’re so sweet 😘

Oooh! I come back after a few days and you have Theseus And Newt? It's Christmas! LOL! Love them!

I'm sorry this is such a downer piece, it has been stuck in my head for a while now.. and I figured if I posted it, I can actually free my mind and write something else. I'll try to post something cheerier later today. Sorry for the pain. I love you all so much.

:!:Warning: Parental (Father) Abuse, No sneezing, Whump

Complicated Relations

Characters: Theseus, Newt, Michael (OC), Tina

Theseus sat down in a meeting, going over a new case that landed in his lap with a few of the higher-ups. They had all fallen flat on leads and were about to add in some outside help, “Brilliant, I welcome the new perspective.” 

The others smiled at him, “well I’d hoped you’d say that.” Another one gave the other a look like ‘told ya he’d be cool with it.’ They all had rather positive impressions of Theseus, “we actually brought in someone you know.” They all had a smile like a secret, expecting him to be overjoyed by their choice, “We figured we’d bring in Gareth Scamander, your father.” 

The blood in Theseus’ veins grew cold, and he froze, the smile on his face freezing now feeling cold as his eyes stopped smiling. His heart sunk into his stomach, and he felt sick.

“He’s in shock, look at him.” The others mistook his response as that of excitement.

His father, a retired Private Investigator, walked in and put a hand on Theseus’ shoulder from behind, “ah, my boy didn’t know I was in town, it’s a bit of shock.” He chuckled a great hearty laugh.

The hand on his shoulder felt like a huge weight on him, feeling his whole left side go cold and dead, vision blurring for a second as he heard his father laugh, hands shaking slightly; yet, he still put a smile on his face, “yes, I am… eager to work with my..father.”

“Brilliant!” Travers clapped his hands together, “I’ll let the two of you get to work.” 

They all headed out, except Theseus and his father, “I will meet you back here, I just have a few files to get from my.. office.” Theseus quickly left and raced out the door, only to run straight into Michael, who caught him and put a hand on each shoulder looking worried.

“Woah, woah, what’s wrong?” Michael searched his eyes, trying to get Theseus to stop moving and focus on him.

“We need to get Newt out of the ministry.. for the week, the month, I don’t care.” Theseus started breathing in short pants, clearly panicking.

Michael pulled him into an unoccupied room and put a hand on his cheek, “what’s got you all worked up? Newt took off to rescue some creature, he won’t be here for a week at least.” 

“Oh thank, Merlin.” Theseus let out a breath and calmed down a bit, wiping his eyes, “I can do this.. Newt’s safe.” 

“Safe from what?!” Michael rubbed his back and took his hand, “talk to me, ‘Seus..” 

“Travers… He brought in..” Theseus took another breathe and squeezed Michael’s hand, “my… Gareth.. they brought in Gareth for me to work with on the case.” 

“No…” Michael was one of the few people who knew about Gareth.. The abuse everyone went through before their mother was finally able to kick him out of the house for good, “You have to tell the minister..” 

“and what could he do?” Theseus looked at him, “It was when we were kids. He’ll just give the case to someone else even after all the work we’d done. No,” He sighed, “I can do this…” He ignored Michael’s attempts to stop him and went on working with him. 

Michael sat nervously at his desk for Theseus to come back from looking at a possible location with his father, and got too antsy, rushing out the door to go find him, but stopped short when the minister rounded the corner, “ah, Michael. What’s got you rushing about.” 

Michael smiled and nodded in greeting, “just going to see if Theseus got back yet.” 

“He’s right there— oh dear..” The minister frowned as Theseus walked down the hall with a split lip and seemed to be holding his side slightly, “my boy, what happened to you?” 

Theseus stopped short and Michael could see him try to stand a bit straighter, ignoring the pain, “Just fell down some stairs, clumsy me.” 

Michael was fuming, knowing Theseus was NOT a clumsy person.

The minister seemed surprised, “didn’t peg you as a clumsy man,” ah, Michael thought, maybe he’s not as blind as everyone else was to the abuse, “Best be more careful and see the nurse. That location is old, must be careful with those olds steps.” Or not, Michael sighed. 

“Should have been more careful.” Theseus nodded and looked at Michael, “I was just on my way..” 

“I’ll go with you.” Michael walked over and took his arm, helping him walk to the infirmary, “I still hate this.” Michael mumbled and Theseus just kissed his temple in gratitude.

As the days went by, leads came and went, and when the leads were wrong, Theseus got a new edition to the bruises across his body. For the first few days, they weren’t anywhere people could see, or were easily covered up with a bit of makeup or a quick spell. The real mess was hidden under his clothes, and when people asked why he looked a bit stiff or was limping, he just brushed it off as old wounds coming back to haunt him, or the weather. 

Now, he was kept up in his office as a particularly bad fight with his father left him weak and a bit bloody. Michael was off on a mission, unaware of his current situation. With a cold compress on his eye, he sat in silence in the dark of his office, when suddenly the door opened and he leaped up to go hide behind some of his shelves.

“Theseus?” Newt came in and Theseus mentally curse, “Are you here? Why are the lights off?” 

“I’m here, but please leave them off.” He kept hidden by the shelf and started fiddling with some boxes, “I’m getting over a migraine.” 

Newt put his case on his desk, “have you taken something?”

“Of course.” Theseus lied and leaned his head on the wood, putting the ice pack back on, “I thought you were off saving another creature?” 

Newt sat down on his desk, looking in his general direction but couldn’t see him, “I was, but I found her rather quickly. She practically waddled up into my lap, Cassidy.” 

“Cassidy’s a wonderful name.” Theseus tried not to sound terrified, and tried for happy, as he was proud of Newt, “Why don’t you take the rest of the week off? You already asked for leave. Perhaps take Tina on holiday?” 

“Tina went to New York to visit Queenie and Jacob, she should be back tomorrow, so maybe I will.” Newt tried to look past the bookshelf by leaning, “Why are you back there?”

“Filing.” Theseus lied, “best not start any work, you could go home.” 

“yes..” Newt frowned, “but I wanted to..” 

He looked a bit deflated, Theseus could see through the boxes, “tell me about Cassidy?” He moved another random thing, “What kind of creature is she?” 

Newt’s face lit up again, “Selkie.”

“Ah, I remember those-“ Theseus started coughing and held onto the shelf.

“Are you ill?” Newt stood up and took a step towards the bookshelf, going around it and barely being able to Make out Theseus’s form, “you should sit down..” 

Theseus jumped slightly, not having heard Newt move, “I’m fine, really.”  He stepped away, “I’ll sit, but you shouldn’t get too close.” He bit his lip, “In case I am coming down with something.” 

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Newt stepped closer, “come sit down at your desk and let me take your temperature, you’re shaking, you could have a fever.” 

Theseus frowned and looked at his hand, ok.. maybe he could play this off as the flu, as long as the lights stayed off, “fine, but the lights stay off.” 

“Fine.” Newt came closer and took his hand, leading him to his desk and helping him sit down, hearing the faint grunt from his brother, “are you.. in pain?” 

Theseus mentally kicked himself again, “perhaps a bit stiff.” He cleared his throat, “ it's been raining and if I have a fever, old wounds..”

“Of course.” Newt looked him over, and gently touched Theseus’ forehead, “you don’t feel warm.” 

“Then perhaps its just a cold..” Theseus moved his head away and instantly regretted it, feeling dizzy as another wave of pain shot through his body. 

“Theseus..” Newt knelt down and steadied him with a hand on his shoulder, “Have you been to hospital? I really need to turn on the light.” 

“No!” Theseus grabbed his arm quickly, “I’m sorry.. please..” 

Newt looked alarmed by the sudden reaction, “Theseus.. you’re obviously ill, please?” Newt was shocked by the way Theseus seemed to plead. 

“Newt…” Theseus’ voice was so sad and broken, “please don’t”. 

Newt looked at his brother’s face and started looking hard, trying to adjust to the light. His brows furrowed in concentration, trying to figure out what was going on, then he noticed a cut on his brother’s lip, and how one eye seemed to stay closed while the other was fully open, darker, “you’re not ill.. you’re hurt.” He saw Theseus’s eyes look nervous, and he flicked the light on using his wand, gasping and falling back as the light came on, showing Theseus with a black eye, green bruises across his cheek and jaw, split lip, dried blood under his nose, “Merlin..” Tears came to his eyes and he quickly came back up, “what happened?!” 

“It’s nothing..” Theseus started coughing again and wrapped an arm around his middle as it hurt, brows furrowed, slight red speckling his shirt sleeve as he coughed. 

Newt look terrified and took out his wand, surveying his brother’s damage, “you’re coming home with me.” He opened his case and took out a few potions, “take these, now.” 

Newt..” Theseus tried.

“Now.” Newt looked directly at him and pushed the vials into his hand, watching him drink them and cough afterward, this time without blood, “what are you not telling me.” 

Theseus didn’t have the strength to lie to him, looking away and gently touching his bruised eye, wincing, “I’m on a case.. with.. Father.” 

“What?!” Newt jumped up, just as Michael walked in, “YOU’RE WORKING WITH HIM?” 

“Woah..” Michael looked at Newt, then looked at Theseus, “WOAH!”He dropped his file and his eyes widened, “What the hell has he done to you?!” He quickly walked towards his partner and used his wand to do what Newt did, “You should be in hospital!” 

“I’m fine.. There’s nothing more he could do.” Theseus tried and leaned into his partner.

“That’s it, Newt, take him home.” Michael helped Theseus stand up and caught him as he almost fell, “I’m going to kill that man.” 

Newt came over and put Theseus’ arm around his neck, “you’re staying with me until you’re better, or longer.” Newt was very assertive today, “I don’t trust you alone.” 

“I’m telling the minister and I’m arresting him.” Michael kissed Theseus’ forehead and left without another word, and Theseus was too out of it to argue, letting Newt bring him to his place. 

By the time they got out of the ministry, Theseus had practically become dead weight. Newt apparated to his house and opened the door, “TINA!?” 

Tina came in and dropped the book she was holding sprinting over to help him get Theseus inside, “Sweet Mercy Lewis, what happened?!” 

“Our father happened.” Newt put the case on the floor, “help me get him in the cot.” They got Theseus down the case and laid him down in the bed there, while Newt started moving around and getting potions together to sooth his injuries, “bloody Travers had them work together.” 

“And Michael..?” Tina grabbed a cold cloth and gently tried to clear away some of the dried blood from Theseus’ face. 

“He had another case,” Newt came back and opened Theseus’ shirt, who had passed out by now, “help me spread this over his bruises.” His whole torso was a mix of green, blue, black, and yellow. Newt started to cry silently as he wrapped his brother up head to toe.

“He’s going to be ok, Newt.” Tina stood up and walked over, holding him as he leaned against her, “He’s away from him now, and he’s got you.” 

“He’s got us..” Newt nodded and wrapped his arms around her, “Tina..? May I..?” 

“yes.” Tina kissed his forehead, “I’d be upset if you didn’t.” She watched as Newt laid down next the Theseus, and she gently tucked them both in, “I’ll come to check on you two in the morning, good night.” 

The two brothers fell asleep in the cot, one brother wrapped an arm protectively across the other’s chest as they did as children, but this time, It was Newt’s turn to protect his big brother; like he’d done to him his whole life. Together they fell asleep in a cot too small for two grown men, but they didn’t care because for now, they were safe and they had each other and that’s all they needed. 

✔️🎇HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎆

@CeruleanBlue Aww I'm sorry the forum didn't let you quote! But oh ya, total Sub ;) I'm so glad you liked it! thank you!

@HakunaMatata❤️ I am sooo glad! Thesival ❤️ 😘 aww thank you so much! girl, you know me too well. Our little sensitive baby 🌷 I wasn't sure about the Newt/TIna fic, I'm sorry I doubted myself lol. ahhhhh! I'm overjoyed, you don't understand! ❤️ 

@Strong_and_Wild yay! I love your comments so please do! (people who don't like Theseus, I just don't get them, honestly, he's bae). thank you thank you thank you! Babe, you're giving me a cavity! So sweet ❤️ 🍬

@AngelEyes eeey! I'm so glad you loved them; also, sooooo sorry about that last one. allow me to patch up your heart! 👩‍⚕️I come with band-aids and love!

Breakfast In Bed

Characters: Thesival: Percival/Theseus (x)

Percival woke up to the smell of breakfast coming through the door. As much as he appreciated Theseus’ cooking, he did miss morning cuddles. With a sigh and small smile, he got up and made his way to meet his amazing and kind boyfriend for breakfast. As he walked out of the bedroom door, he noticed Theseus was making pancakes and -he frowned slightly- wearing his glasses. Now that he was paying more attention, and a bit more awake, he could hear Theseus sniffling. Walking closer to the kitchen he could see Theseus scrunching up his nose and it twitching. 

Percival cleared his throat lightly before wrapped his arms around him from behind, “Morning, gorgeous, feeling sick?” 

Theseus huffed a small laugh, straight to the point as always, “I’m not feeling very well, but I’m not ill.” he scrunched up his nose and sighed, “My hay fever’s acting up.” 

Percival gently kissed the back of his neck, hiding a small smile, “Then why don’t you go sit down and I’ll finish this?” 

“hm..” He sniffed, “I’m almost done anyway. This was supposed to be breakfast in bed.” 

“Aww, baby.” Percival was touched, never having had someone do something so sweet for him; not to mention Theseus’ soft sniffles were really turning him on, “I”m sorry I ruined it.” 

“You didn’t ruin it, you can still eat in bed.” Theseus kissed Percival lightly as he turned his head, furrowing his brow a bit when he noticed Percival’s blush, “is this too much? You look a bit… uncomfortable seems a bit strong.” 

“No, I love it.” Percival kissed him again, wanting to kiss away the worry lines in his brow, “Just never had someone do something like this for me.” 

“Make you breakfast?” Theseus turned a bit more and wrapped his arms around his waist, “I”m a bit confused..” 

“I know you cook all the time, especially breakfast,” Percival looked at Theseus and searched his eyes, “just not used to being spoiled.” 

Theseus tried not to frown, thinking this was normal, “oh..”  

Percival read through those puppy eyes, “oh shut up. I know, I’m tragic.” Percival put a hand on Theseus’ cheek, “just kiss me already, you softy.” 

Theseus smiled a bit and bent down to kiss him softly, both melting into each other. After a few seconds, Theseus broke off and turned slightly away, eyes closing and hitching lightly, ”hih..hih’hih..’ He sniffed and scrunched up his nose, “hiiih..HIH-“  All Theseus felt was something underneath his nose, and felt the tickle die down to the dull itch in the back caused by his hay fever.

Percival and put his fingers under his nose and lightly turned his face towards him, “You can sneeze when I’m done kissing you.” 

Theseus opened his eyes again and sniffed, letting Percival bring his face over to resume their kisses. It took a minute before they started to smell something burning and Theseus quickly turned around and moved the pan from the stove, chuckling at the burnt pancake, throwing it out, “I forgot we had one on the burner..” 

Percival laughed slightly and looked at the other pancakes, “I think you’ve made more than enough already.”

Theseus looked at the plate, “I wasn’t sure how hungry you w’hih’were-“ Theseus put the pan down and ducked into his elbow, “Heh’SCHiew!..hih..ITSchiew!itschiew!..hi..dYISCH’iew.” 

“Bless you.” Percival rubbed his back, gently squeezing his ass, “come sit down before you hurt yourself.” 

Theseus sighed and stood up, sniffling and rubbing a finger under his nose, “How exactly am I going to hurt myself by sneezing?” 

Percival scowled slightly and looked up, “look at you, you’re a tree. One sneeze and you’re giving yourself a concussion on our cabinets.” 

Theseus was trying not to laugh, but he looked a bit surprised, smiling, “ OUR cabinets?” He bit his lip and looked hopeful.

Percival looked shocked too, “i..we..well I..” Percival closed his mouth and cleared his throat, “shut up.” 

Theseus was really bitting his lip now, trying not to grin, “ok..” 

Percival turned around the brought the pancakes towards the bedroom, “if you want to eat, you better come in wearing less!” 

Theseus went beet red and quickly shed his clothes before coming in. 

Some wonderful minutes later, They were both lying in bed, sheets wrapped haphazardly around their frames and Percival was slowly feeding Theseus pancakes from above. 

“I could really get used to breakfast in bed.” Percival smiled and took another bite of pancake, eyes going over Theseus’ form, “You’re nose looks a little pink, feeling itchy again?” 

“You know my hay fever,” Theseus shrugged, “constantly itchy, and it’s only going to get worse, enjoy it while it lasts.” He motioned towards his face. 

“I love you, even when you’re all red and itchy.” He kissed his forehead and then kissed nose, watching it twitch.

“Hihh..” His face went slack and turned away, sneezing into the bed, as his arms were suddenly occupied by Percival, “EHH’shchiew!..hih..ESch’iew-Ahshchiew!”He sniffed and looked over at Percival, “keep it up and I’ll sneeze on you.”

“Promise?” Percival moved and kissed him, going over to nibble his ear.

“Percihih..” Theseus was already gearing up for another sneeze, as he felt Percival’s hand move his face towards his chest, “high..you s’huh..sure?” He was desperately trying to hold it back.

“Absolutely,” Percival kissed his forehead and felt Theseus wrap his arms around his middle. 

Theseus put his nose against his bare chest, “Ehh’schiew..huuh..Yisschiew!-iTSchiew!..hiih..huuuh’tdschiew!”

Percival ran his fingers through Theseus’ hair, “bless you, wow.” He conjured up a handkerchief and rubbed Theseus’ nose for him, “don’t worry, I like it.” He could see the apology in Theseus’ eyes from the slight spray on his chest.

“Are you sure this doesn’t bother you?” He sniffed and rubbed his nose against Percival’s clothed hand, “They’ll only get wetter.” He looked disgusted with himself.

Percival laughed a bit, and stroked his back, “baby, I really really don’t mind.” He picked up a grape from the fruit bowl and fed Theseus, who was still blushing, “come here.” 

Theseus moved up so he was facing Percival, letting him give a little kiss. 

“I think we should stay in bed today, no open windows, no going outside, no extra pollen.” He kissed Theseus’ forehead, “You can just rest and let me pamper you.” He bent down and kissed him again, rubbing his nose against Theseus’, feeling him twitch and breathe shorten against his lips. 

Theseus turned into Percival’s shoulder and sneezed, “Heh’YESchiew!” the hitching continued and rubbed his nose against her shoulder, “hih..EHH’schiew!…hiiih..AGH’shciew!” He coughed a bit, sounding a bit congested, “ugh..” 

“Wow, throat hurt?” He raised a brow and rubbed his back, “I think that’s the loudest I’ve heard you.” 

Theseus groaned and cuddled into his chest, “My nose is already itchy, and inducing just makes the tickle worse, hence bigger sneezes.” He rubbed his nose along his chest.

“I’m not complaining.” The sunlight bounced off Theseus’ back, highlighting the muscles, and the honey-colored locks in his hair, “have you taken something for it?” 

“Ya, I did before you woke up.” He sniffed, “I woke up really stuffy,” his head resting against his chest. 

“Aww, I’m sorry you’re feeling sick.” Percival kept moving his hand through Theseus’ hair, “Why did you make breakfast if you’re feeling so crappy?” 

“It’s hay fever, not a cold, “ he sighed, “I’m not contagious, and I refuse to let this stop me.” 

“You’re insane.” He smiled and kissed his head.

“I’ve had hay fever my whole life,” Theseus cuddled into his chest and let his hand wander along Percival’s side, “I hate this time of year, but I can’t just quite every spring.”

“You’re stronger than I, Theseus Scamander.” He smiled and gently stroked his cheek.

Theseus coughed lightly into his chest, sighing, “sorry, I didn’t mean to mope about.” 

“This is moping?” Percival ran his fingers along his forehead, “If I were feeling this miserable, I sure as hell wouldn’t be this cheerful.” 

“No,” Theseus coughed again and sniffed, “you’re not that bad, just a bit grouchy.” 

“Grouchy?” Percival bent down and kissed his temple, “I’m pretty sure I invented moping, whining, and grouching.” 

“You are many things, Percival Graves,” Theseus looked up and him with red-rimmed eyes, “but whiny is not one of them.” 

“So we are going with grouchy?” He raised a brow, fingers now in his hair.

“Oh definitely,” Theseus’s nose twitched and scrunched up his face, “oh.. I’m gonna sneeze.” 

Percival hummed slightly and gently ran his finger down his nose, hoping to coax the sneeze out.

It worked, “hih..Yischiew!..hiih’tsxchiew!” Some ticklish coughs were directed into Percival’s arm before he sneezed again, “Ehh’schiew!..” He rubbed his nose on his arm to get the last sneeze out, “HEH’shxchiew!” The sneezes took a lot of energy from him and he collapsed against Percival’s chest with a sigh.

Percival had a fond look on his face and gently removed Theseus’s glasses, loving the little pout he got, “how about a post-breakfast nap?” He tilted his head, “you look exhausted.” 

“How can I be tired,” Theseus rest anyway, “I haven’t done anything.” 

“You’ve done more than you should have,” Percival rubbed his back and used wandless magic to drape a blanket over them and the food to fly to the kitchen, “the hay fever is taking a lot out of you, and you still made a wonderful breakfast, and then some.. “ he chuckled, “you deserve some rest and another dose of medication when you wake up.” 

“If you want to..” He felt like he was ruining the day for Percival.

“Ohh, yes I do.” Percival kissed his forehead then met his lips when Theseus looked up, “There is nothing I would like more than to just be lazy in bed with the best boyfriend in the world.” He kissed his nose and watched him stifle against his chest twice, “Go to sleep, baby. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere.” 

“I love you,” Theseus mumbled into his chest, already drifting off.

Percival smiled and closed his eyes, holding Theseus close, “I love you too.” 

Ohhhh my god. Have I mentioned that you're amazing??

As I said, you really are making me like these two together! That was soo adorable and I'm smiling so much rn! It did more than make up for the pain of the other drabble^^

You’ve done it again!!! Each one keeps getting better! Cannot wait for new ones!!! ♥️

@HakunaMatata Yes, but i'll never get used to hearing it ;)❤️ so glad I could make up for it :) #Thesival4life I will convert you! (You know I still love Leta)

@AngelEyes THANK YOU!

@Strong_and_Wild you're icon is giving me life (I forgot to tell you once you switched it lol). I HAVE? YAASS !  I'm so glad I keep topping myself :D always room for improvement :P Here are new ones! hope I didn't make you wait too long.

Took me three years to get into the winter spirit, so sorry. But have some wintery cheer! Merry whatever y'all celebrated and happy 2019!

Tis the Season

Characters: 1: Percival/Theseus, 2 : Newt/Tina

2 short stories about good significant others, trying their best... 

Thesival

Percival and Theseus had gone on a stroll through the snow, hand in hand as they walked along the river. They had decided to go to a new bakery in town and grab a few things for dessert later that night. Now on their way back, Theseus had begun to feel a bit of a tickle in his nose and he couldn’t figure out what was suddenly bothering him.

Percival was fiddling with his jacket, scarf now outside his jacket as he buttoned it back up. When he was finished he glanced at Theseus, “you’re awfully quiet all of a sudden.” 

Theseus closed one eye and scrunched up his face, “I hih.. need to…” he lifted a hand up and rubbed his nose, “ooh…snf…HIIH-“ he turned slightly away, “hnguh..” The sneeze left and he sighed, “Oh come on..” 

Percival was laughing at him and took his hand, pulling him closer before kissing his cheek, letting his nose brush Theseus’, “bless you.” 

Theseus immediately reacted and ducking off to the side, “HESCH’schew… oh blimey, snf, thank you.” 

“The cold getting to you?” Percival raised a brow and rubbed his back, “I thought you didn’t have enough layers on.” 

They two of them had reached their steps and Percival had moved in front of him, stepping up on one so he was more even with Theseus’ height. He took off his scarf and wrapped it around both of their necks, bringing Theseus closer until their lips were practically touching, “guess I need to warm you up,” with a cheeky smile he kissed him.

The kiss was soft and sweet, warming them both up, smiling. It didn’t last too long before Theseus broke and sneezed into Percival’s shoulder, “YIShchiew!..HItschiew!”

“Bless-“

“Yeah’SChiew!” Theseus coughed a bit and brought a hand up to scratch his neck, “is this.. wool?” 

“Ya,” Percival raised his brow again, and moved Theseus’ face so he could look at him, frowning at how teary his eyes seemed, “you’re allergic..” 

“v’hih’ery..” Theseus was starting to wheeze and Percival took of the scarf, threw it into the trash and lit it on fire, “Th’hah’t.. was..d-dram..matic..” 

“Shut up and keep breathing.” Percival checked the rash on his neck and put his hands on Theseus’ neck, checking to see if it was closing.

Theseus was breathing a bit easier, “I’m fine”. He gave him a sympathetic smile, “sorry I ruined the kiss”.

“You didn’t ruin anything, now stop apologizing and kiss me,” Percival put both hands on his cheeks, “gave me a fucking heart attack, wheezing like that.” 

Theseus pop kissed him, “I can’t help being allergic”.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Percival searched his eyes and brushed his thumb along his cheek, “It’s winter, and wool is one of the most popular threads.” 

“I didn’t think about it,” Theseus answered honestly, “I wasn’t planning on wearing any of your clothes, so The threat didn’t seem imminent.” 

“Threat, huh?” He rolled his eyes, “Do that to me again and I’ll kick your ass.” He glared slightly, “I want a full medical record and detailed list of your allergies on my desk by morning.” 

“Yes, sir.” Theseus played along with a small smile and kissed him again, this time long and passionate; not caring about the stares from passers. 

Newtina

“Coat, scarf,” Tina was handing Newt things and helping him get dressed.

“Where are we going?” Newt smiled a bit sheepishly, not having expected to be leaving the house tonight, turning slightly and allowed Tina to dress him, warmth blooming in his chest as she fixed his scarf.

Tina smiled, satisfied that he was bundled up, “we are going Christmas shopping,” she said matter-of-factly.

“You don’t celebrate Christmas,” Newt tilted his head slightly with a confused smile on his face.

“No, but you do,” Tina pointed out, straightening out his jacket, “and you were so involved in my Jewish traditions, I thought it was fair to start some of yours.” 

“Oh,” Newt blushed and looked down, “I was happy to learn about Hannukah, and it was nice celebrating with Queenie and Jacob.” His smile turned back to confusion, “I’m sorry, but I don’t have any Christmas traditions.” Well, that wasn’t entirely true, he had some from childhood, but none that he cared to continue; as they all included Theseus and he'd outgrown them, much to Theseus' dismay; not that he'd ever show it.  

“Well, I might have looked up a few,” Tina blushed, “It’s only fair,’ she stood her ground. 

Newt blushed as well, “alright.” Starting traditions with Tina sounded exciting; they were really moving up in their relationship.

“Great,” Tina smiled and pulled him out the door, apparating to the lot. 

Newt’s eyes went wide and he didn’t move from the spot, “Why..?” He gave a soft cough off to the side.

“A Christmas tree,” Tina looked over her shoulder at the lot, “It’s the most stereotypical, and obviously Christmas thing I could think of except Santa Clause.” 

“Tina…” Newt tried to protest, feet not moving when she started walking, hand pulling her back. He noticed her give him a look of confusion, but he just turned to the side, sneezing into his elbow, “itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-ktsch-ktsch-ktsch-ktsch-ktsch.”

“Bless you,” She frowned, “ready, or are you not done?” 

Newt rubbed his nose and moved his scarf up to cover his nose and mouth, “I can’t Tina..” His eyes were a little watery, “itsch-itsch-itsch-itsch-itschiew!-“ He let go of her hand and used both hands to press his scarf better to his face and keep it from falling, “itschiew!..hih..kitschiew!”

Tina’s eyebrows raised and she quickly grabbed his arm and apparated back to his house, “you’re allergic to pine trees? I thought it was just the nuts?” 

Newt was coughing a bit and didn’t move his scarf, a few stray tears running down his face, “Deathly.. allergic to both.” He started scratching his neck and whined when she made him put his hands down.

“Oh honey, I’m so sorry.” She helped him inside, “is your throat closing? Do you need your inhaler?” Her teeth were worrying at her bottom lip as she looked him over.

“I’m ok,” Newt looked apologetic, “That’s why I wouldn’t move from the spot,” his hand came to rub his eyes, but she stopped him, “It’s as far as I could go, safely.” 

“So you’re not going to stop breathing on me?” Tina made a face and came up to kiss his forehead when he nodded, “ok, go lay down,” she helped him out of his coat, “I think you deserve some tea, and I’ll come make it up to you in a minute.” 

Newt nodded and went to go lay down, relieved when she came back in with tea and a cold cloth of his itchy eyes, “thank you.” 

“I’m sorry, I really should have asked first,” she laid down next to him and let him wrap his arm around her, so her head was laying on his chest.

“My fault really,” Newt rubbed her side, moving the cloth so he could look at her, “I should have realized a tree was the first thing you’d suggest.”

“OH no, you are not allowed to take the blame,” She raised a brow at him, “look at me, it is completely my fault, say it.” 

“That would be mean…” Newt looked away. 

“Newton Artemis Fido Scamander, don’t you dare,” she put her hand on his chin and moved his face so he had to look at her, “Just because you don’t want to be mean, doesn’t mean you take the blame for things that are  in no way, shape, or form your fault.” 

“I don’t blame you,” Newt gave her his puppy eyes.

“Well you should,” she sighed, “but you admit that it is my fault.” 

Newt looked down, “I forgive you..” 

Tina bent over and kissed him, “Don’t forgive me, I haven’t made it up to you, yet.” 

“What do you-“ Newt’s eyes widened before he relaxed, “ooh..”

Love these!

14 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

He glared slightly, “I want a full medical record and detailed list of your allergies on my desk by morning.” 

LOL! Probably not a bad idea!

14 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

“Bless you,” She frowned, “ready, or are you not done?” 

Mmmm. Definitely not done.