Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scamander brothers (FBAWTFT series)(NOT SLASH)

RemedyBane

17 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

“I don’t blame you,” Newt gave her his puppy eyes.

Aww!! This part was really cute! As was the rest of the fic and the Theseus fics of course. Love them, as usual~ ;)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• AngelEyes

• HakunaMatata

• Strong_and_Wild

@AngelEyes thank you! 

@CeruleanBluethank you! Newt's just cute like that ;) 

@queenie oh wow! "life-changingly wondrous" oh my gods I don't deserve you're praise! ahh! thank you so much! ❤️ 

Here, have some papa Dumbledore, worried about his kids. 

"Not my ( child) you b****"  - Molly Weasley (now Dumbledore)

Characters: Albus, Torquil Travers, Theseus/Leta, Random Aurors, Madame Westenra (OC)

Travers had brought Theseus, Leta, and a few other Aurors over to Hogwarts to talk with Albus again. Regardless of what Theseus had said to him, Travers still believes Albus is in contact with Grindelwald, so here they were again, about to interrupt another class, to ask him how he is ‘supposedly’ talking to Grindelwald. 

As they entered the building, Leta thought she saw something dash past them, but it had moved too quickly for her to properly see it. Ignoring it, she hung back and walked with her Fiancé in the back of the gathering. She could tell he wasn’t thrilled about bothering Albus again, but he was trying to look impartial. Now, there was a different look on his face, “are you alright?” 

Theseus’ brows were furrowed and he slowed down, eyes looking unfocused, eventually stopped and ducking into his elbow with some softly muffled sneezes, “hih..Mmmph!-HMPh’shew..” He sniffed and rubbed his nose, “so’hih’rry..” He sighed and shook his head before ducking again, “Heh’ITschiew..YISchiew.” Finally satisfied, he came back up, feeling Leta rub his back, and nodded his thanks as a few other Aurors blessed him.

Leta frowned, looking around them for any signs of a cat, knowing a few of them were known to be about. Perhaps what she saw earlier was a cat; that didn’t bode well for her fiancé. 

Theseus had started walking again but stopped at the foot of the stairs to turn back to her, “love?” 

“Coming..” Leta sounded distracted but caught up with him, watching Theseus rub his nose and take out his handkerchief to wipe at his nose, “are you feeling alright?” She wanted to plead for Theseus to leave with her, but she knew as well as he did, that Travers wanted him in there and he wouldn’t let him leave.

“I’m fine,” he sniffed and turned slightly away to blow silently, “don’t know where that came from”.

Of course, he was oblivious. Leta sighed and kept her eye on him. Perhaps it was her bad memories of the place, but she had been worried about any cats coming around when Theseus and the rest came. Theseus had loved Hogwarts and she was sure he was too busy thinking about the case at hand and remembering how Dumbledore taught, the rapport they had weighing his opinion on the matter heavily. 

Once they filed in, Theseus immediately went to the side with the windows, instinctively not wanting to interrupt the lesson, watching the children cast their spells with a hint of a smile on his face. 

Albus looked at Theseus then did a double take, subtly, seeming to look him over for a moment before addressing Travers, “well, this seems to have become a nasty habit, Torquil,” Albus put his hands in his pockets and tilted his head, “interrupting my classes. You’re denying my students of a proper lesson.” 

“We need to have a chat, Albus,” Torquill’s eyes never left Albus, ignoring the children.

“That would be why you’re here,” Albus had a slightly sarcastic tone to him, “alright Children, off with the Professor, if you please?” 

The children filed out a bit noisily, giving Theseus enough noise to let out some more sneezes into his sleeve, “Heh’itsch’shew.. hih..Yitsschiew!” The last one was a bit louder than he wanted, but no one seemed to notice except Leta, who’s hand was back on his back, “excuse me..” 

“Bless you,” Leta whispered and looked over her shoulder at the window, subtly shooing something off the window sill and watching the cat run out the door. 

Albus had been watching Theseus out of the corner of his eye, twisting his hand a bit and a sudden draft of air went out the window, brush off the access cat dander away from Theseus. 

“Albus!” Travers wanted his full attention, “stop staring out the window and tell me how you’ve been talking to Grindelwald!” 

Albus looked back at his with slightly raised eyebrows, “forgive me, I’m rather tired of repeating myself,” he cleared his throat and moved to sit at his desk, “I have had no contact with Gellert Grindelwald in over a decade”.

“I don’t believe you,” Travers snarled, “how else would he know so much about my Aurors and ministry business?” 

Albus glanced back at Theseus who had his head bowed, eyes squinting, starting to look red, “I don’t work for the ministry, and. I certainly don’t know what goes on in your meetings, perhaps you have a mole?” He was mocking Travers now. 

“Theseus!” Travers didn’t turn to him, “Do you think we have a mole among our Aurors?” 

Albus interjected, “This is a time and place, Torquil”. 

“Scamander!” Traver’s glared at Albus.

Theseus sniffed lightly and cleared his throat, trying to not sound like he needed to sneeze, “n..no sir..” He brought his hand and rubbed his nose, glad that his nose calmed down, “Not in the Auror department, but I have a suspicion about…others..” 

Travers looked like he was about to turn, but Albus stopped him by interjecting, “see, there you have it. You should really comb through your ministry, Torquil. Best to start now”. He cleared his throat and all the eyes were on him, giving Theseus time to stifle into his wrist a few times. 

Leta muttered a cleaning spell on the window sill, hoping to get rid of whatever was bothering Theseus so badly; his eyes were starting to look red and itchy, making him tear up. She stepped closer, staring at his chest and listening to his breathing. She noticed that Albus was looking at her, silently asking the same question: was he wheezing? She shook her head lightly and she noticed Albus relax a bit more.

Travers got in Albus’ face, “you will tell me what you know about Gellert Grindelwald’s plans.” 

“Oh. I think he’s made his plans quite clear,” He didn’t look at him, “you know exactly what it is, you just expect me to fight him.” Now his eyes moved to him, “and I told you, I can’t move against Grindelwald”. 

Theseus couldn’t help it and lightly coughed into his arm, blushing as he got some looks, mostly ones of concern, but all too afraid to say anything to Travers. 

Travers heard a slight cough, but thought it was nothing more than awkward silence, “You are sticking to your story, I’ll admit that”. 

Albus raised his eyebrows in an ‘oh this is going to take while’ sort of gesture, “well, if you plan to hound me with questions I’ve already answered, at least let me make your Aurors some tea. You’re wasting their valuable time”. He went over and charmed the teapot to boil, wanting to quickly whip up an allergy potion for Theseus before it got worse.

“They’re fi-“ Travers stopped the second he heard a meow from somewhere in the room, and even Albus wound admit that Traver’s looked worried. He quickly turned around to look at Theseus, who was pretending that he wasn’t feeling sick. 

Theseus could feel eyes on him, and he heard Albus moving something about his desk, but he suddenly felt like he couldn’t breathe, and he just booked it out of the room. Once he was out of the room he took off his scarf and coughed and sneezed into his jacket, while Leta rubbed his back, “YESchiew!HEHSchiew!” They were getting louder and he hated how he was making a spectacle of himself but he lost control, “HAH’schiew!-AGHSchiew…” his coughs were starting to sound hoarse.

“Breathe through your scarf, I’ll be right back,” She walked back in the room, face handset and glaring at Travers who went back to grilling Dumbledore, “enough!” She was even surprised with herself for yelling at the minister, “professor, please..?” 

Albus had been ignoring Travers, instead, making an allergy potion for Theseus, “coming, Leta,” He took the vile and walked past Travers, “no wonder your people are betraying you. Perhaps you should treat them better,” He disappeared and ran over to Theseus who was now sitting on the floor, rash along his neck, eyes closed and wheezing pretty harshly. “Son, drink,” he forcibly opened Theseus’ mouth and poured the potion in his mouth, watching as the rash went away and he opened his eyes, coughing slightly, “Breathe, Theseus..” 

Leta knelt down and held Theseus against her chest as he tried to regain control of his breathing, “sh.. you’re ok, baby..” 

Albus had his wrist and was checking his pulse, “Go see Madame Westenra, and Theseus,” he laid a hand on his forehead, “lay down and stay down until she says you’re ok to leave”. 

Theseus nodded, “Leta or Madam... Westenra?” He coughed slightly afterward, still a bit fuzzy. 

“Both,” Albus gave him a small smile and helped him up, catching him as he almost fell, “come on, I’ll walk with you”. Albus glared through the door at Travers and went down the steps, Leta in tow, “poor thing,” he could still hear Theseus wheeze and slowed his pace a bit so Theseus could catch his breath. 

The nurse gave him something and he was soon asleep, resting in one of the cots, with Leta sitting in a chair, holding his hand. When he woke up, Albus was at the foot of his bed eating something yellow.

“Sherbert Lemon?” He offered and he smiled when Theseus took one, glad he looked better and seemed to feel better. Travers had left with his tail between his legs and the other aurors had stopped by to see his condition was stable. Albus looked over at a table far away from them, “hm,” he frowned, “you’re a brave man, Theseus Scamander,” he glanced back at him with a glimmer in his eyes, “working with a man who keeps trying to kill you, however accidental it may seem”. 

Theseus noticed the tulips, “He doesn’t know about the tulips,” Theseus defended his boss, making Albus have more respect for him.

“Get some rest,” Albus patted his leg, “I’ll deal with Travers”. With a wink he was gone, and Theseus had an uneasy feeling in his stomach, but he was too tired to go run after him; content to lay there and hold Leta until he could go home.     

Girl! I had to stop and take a break twice I was fangirling so hard. This last Drabble was so unbelievably wonderful and amazing! Theseus with Cat Allergies is LITERALLY THE BEST 

Your best yet. Keep it up! I cannot wait for more! All my love 

This is totally the best! I love it!

15 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

Of course, he was oblivious.

Of course!

Albus had been watching Theseus out of the corner of his eye, twisting his hand a bit and a sudden draft of air went out the window, brush off the access cat dander away from Theseus. 

Sly!

She noticed that Albus was looking at her, silently asking the same question: was he wheezing? She shook her head lightly and she noticed Albus relax a bit more.

I love their silent concern and communication while he's still oblivious and the others don't notice.

He took the vile and walked past Travers, “no wonder your people are betraying you. Perhaps you should treat them better,”

Awww. Protective!Dumbledore is the best!

Theseus nodded, “Leta or Madam... Westenra?” He coughed slightly afterward, still a bit fuzzy. 

“Both,” Albus gave him a small smile

LOL!

“Sherbert Lemon?”

LOL, Love it!

Albus looked over at a table far away from them, “hm,” he frowned, “you’re a brave man, Theseus Scamander,” he glanced back at him with a glimmer in his eyes, “working with a man who keeps trying to kill you, however accidental it may seem”. 

Theseus noticed the tulips, “He doesn’t know about the tulips,” Theseus defended his boss, making Albus have more respect for him.

I really like this part!

9 hours ago, Strong_and_Wild said:

Girl! I had to stop and take a break twice I was fangirling so hard. This last Drabble was so unbelievably wonderful and amazing! Theseus with Cat Allergies is LITERALLY THE BEST 

Your best yet. Keep it up! I cannot wait for more! All my love 

Babe, you slay me! literally my #1 head cannon (also explains some tension between Theseus and Newt from the movie). thank you so much!  ❤️ 

@AngelEyes ahh yesss!  I seriously love when people send me their favorite quotes! I'm soooo glad you liked it! I love your feedback, you are all so great! ❤️ 

Sidenote: I don't know why some are darker than the other... It won't let me fix it?? and it's not bolded???? also, I know this is a Scamander brother's page.. but ... I had to do some Grindledore; I couldn't help myself. I hope you guys are ok with it, ill get back on the trolly soon, promise. 

so, before I begin, this is a Grindledore drabble based on the link below.

https://hpcu-au.tumblr.com/post/181206086332/fantastic-beasts-modern-au-albus-gets-sick-when

(this is based on a social media AU that I saw on Tumblr)

Albus’ alarm clock wasn’t what woke him up early that morning, but the offensive pollen count London just had to have today, making him wake up coughing only moments before his alarm would blare. He somehow managed to turn off the alarm while trying to control his breathing, something he believed he deserved a pat on the back for. His phone had a text for Gellert, letting him know that he had boarded his plane, and after some math, he was glad he still had an hour before his plane would be landing; assuming the plane is on time. 

Slowly getting up and throwing some clothes on, he forwent making a proper breakfast, feeling too ill to make eggs, much fewer pancakes. He did, however, make himself a cup of tea, which sloshed over when he had a particularly rough and sudden sneezing fit, “oh, bullocks.” He coughed as he cleaned up the spilled tea, then sat down and tried to relax a bit, sending a rather pitying tweet about his current misgivings. His heart melted when he read Gellert’s comment, “aww, love,” he cooed. Then it hit him, “Oh my god,” He jumped up and grabbed his keys, rushing out the door; if Gellert was answering his tweets, then the plane must have landed early, bloody brilliant way to start the morning. 

He was very anxious to get to the airport without making Gellert wait too long but was too much of a law-abiding citizen to speed, or at least that’s what he would tell Gellert and the children if they asked. He pulled up and let out a sigh of relief when Gellert just walked out of the airport doors, waving with a small apologetic smile, hoping Gellert would see him. 

Gellert walked over with a wink and put his stuff in the back before hopping into the passenger seat, “glad to see London hasn’t killed you, yet.” He kissed Albus, then buckled up.

Albus rolled his eyes, “you’re so dramatic-“ It was like his own body wanted to prove Gellert correct and he sneezed twice into his elbow, “Hih’DYEschiew..Hidschiew!’

“Gesundheit,” Gellert rubbed his leg and had a smirk on his face, “you were saying?” 

“Shut up,” Albus sniffed and rubbed his eyes, pushing his glasses up in the process.

“Would you like me to drive?” Gellert tilted his head, giving him a small pout out of pity.

“Then we’d really die,” Albus smirked in his direction before pulling out of the airport, ignoring Gellert fake look of shocked hurt. 

It didn’t take long for them to reach Percival’s house, and Albus kept thanking him and promising to make it up to him later.

“Relax, Albus,” Percival smiled, “I like Gellert and I’m glad to have our dad’s back together,” he winked and disappeared into the kitchen, “you look like hell, I’m making you tea!” 

“Hey!” Gellert called back, wrapping his arms around Albus from behind, “he looks like a god, you should be bowing down to his beauty!” 

Albus rolled his eyes but leaned into his arms and the soft kisses along his neck were more than hypnotic, making him close his eyes and relax.

Percy came in shorty and shook his head, “I’m bowing, I’m bowing”. 

Albus opened his eyes and took the cup with a lazy smile, “Thank you, Percival”. 

“Don’t mention it,” Percy smiled, “I also got you some allergy meds. They’re on the nightstand in the guest room, be safe you two crazy kids”. He turned around and barely go away from Gellert’s foot. 

“He gets a pass for the meds,” Gellert growled slightly and went back to kissing Albus, “tea ok?” 

“Heavenly,” Albus put a hand on his throat, wincing a bit and took another sip.

“Go take your medicine,” Gellert led him to the bedroom, “then we can go do something reckless.” 

“Oh, I am not doing anything reckless,” he pushed his glasses up and followed him in, quickly taking the medicine and finishing his tea, “especially not before my medicine kicks in”. 

“Of course,” Gellert pulled him closer and gently pushed him down on the bed, “We could stay here all day, doing other.. less reckless.. activities,” He smirked.

“Oh absolutely not,” Albus moved Gellert’s face away to cough off to the side, “I am disgusting, and this is Percival’s house!” 

“You, Albus Percival Wulfric-“ 

“Oh my god, not my full name,” Albus rolled his eyes again and laughed.

Gellert was relentless, “-Brian Dumbledore,” He smiled and kissed him, “are never ever too ill to push me away, much less find you disgusting.” He finally captured his lips in his, “I don’t know how you do it, It’s crazy how even when you’re sick, you’re the most brilliant thing on the planet.” 

“You’re such a sap,” Albus whispered against his lips and deepened the kiss. 

Once the medicine kicked in, the two of them walked around the city and did some ridiculously touristy things just to be ironic, punctuated by Albus’s ever-present hay fever symptoms. Gellert glared at anyone who even looked at him, god help whoever acknowledged it, even if it was a kind bless you. As they sat on a bench in the park, Gellert lit a cigarette and Albus fixed his scarf so he wasn’t breathing in the smoke, which would aggravate his already tickling throat. 

Albus took out his phone and took a snap chat for his story, “I hate your awful smoking habit, but I love you.” 

Gellert blew the smoke away from Albus and kissed just behind his ear, nibbling a bit after, “I’m sorry, I did promise to quit, but baby steps.” 

“I know,” Albus coughed lightly, “and you’ve been getting better. This is your first of the day, but it’s-“ He started coughing again and bent over slightly.

Gellert immediately threw his cigarette away and rubbed his back, “ok ok, it’s gone, I’m done.” 

Albus came up with slightly watery eyes, “sorry-“

“Shut up,” Gellert kissed his temple, “That was a stupid idea, I’m sorry.” He looked up and saw a Starbucks, “how about I get you some tea and we keep walking?” 

“Sounds wonderful,” he stole a quick kiss before letting Gellert help him up, leaning into him as he wrapped an arm around his waist; not needing the support but it felt nice to be close to Gellert, he’d really missed him. 

They walked for another hour before Gellert decided he wanted to go back under the guise of jet lag, but he was more worried about his boyfriend, who seemed to be feeling worse, and his eyes and nose were getting red. They spend the remainder of the afternoon laying in bed, Gellert holding Albus as he took a nap. He’d deny it if anyone asked, but he loved just watching Albus sleep and loved taking care of him when he wasn’t feeling well, loving the vulnerability and how cuddly Albus got when he was ill. He was so peaceful this way and innocent. No worry lines or responsibilities; not running around trying to be a parent to all these younger ones, they somehow adopted. He loved all of them, but he did hate how much responsibility Albus put on his shoulders, so if he could relieve some of that tension, or make him feel a tad better, it was all worth it; even if he caught whatever Albus had. Albus was a brilliant caretaker, so he had nothing to complain about, and he got to spend extra time with him; win-win. 

He kissed his forehead and whispered, “I love you, Albus. One day, regardless of society and laws, I will marry you.” He noticed a small smile come onto Albus' face, thinking maybe he was more awake than he appeared.

Albus was awake and gently shifted to cuddle him better, “in sickness and in health, my love.”

Okay, that’s not something I’d ordinarily gravitate to, but I loved it! So sweet. 

Definitely different, but I dig it. 

16 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

“Hey!” Gellert called back, wrapping his arms around Albus from behind, “he looks like a god, you should be bowing down to his beauty!” 

My favorite line!

OH MY GOD.

I feel like I say that every single time you post something but you can't blame me because everything you post makes me squeal and that put into words translates to OH MY GOD.

I just LOVED the concept of how they were both trying to help and be all sweet and then it just totally backfired. Especially Newt and the tree, poor guy.. I hope he did get his Christmas though! There are other trees that are not pine trees after all :)

WAIT!

I DIDN'T SEE THERE WAS A THIRD PAGE BY NOW.

YOU WROTE EVEN MORE!!!

Okay, wow. That was amazing. Theseus and his allergies, I swear to god. Poor thing just can't get a break.. Do you think he'd be allergic to Professor McGonagal? 

Aaand then Albus and Gellert. That's another thing I'm really not sure about BUT I loved what you wrote for them!!

16 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

Do you think he'd be allergic to Professor McGonagal? 

OMG! Now that's a thought!

On 1/4/2019 at 9:52 AM, queenie said:

Okay, that’s not something I’d ordinarily gravitate to, but I loved it! So sweet. 

ah, thank you for giving it a chance! I'm so glad you liked it! 

On 1/5/2019 at 6:07 AM, HakunaMatata said:

OH MY GOD.

I feel like I say that every single time you post something but you can't blame me because everything you post makes me squeal and that put into words translates to OH MY GOD.

I just LOVED the concept of how they were both trying to help and be all sweet and then it just totally backfired. Especially Newt and the tree, poor guy.. I hope he did get his Christmas though! There are other trees that are not pine trees after all :)

lol I love you! Sometimes words just don't cut it, and that's the best compliment anyone could give ❤️ they meant well, they really did 😅 it was the best Christmas ever, promise ;)  Thank you for giving Grindledore a chance! I really just want to give an AU were Albus is freakin' happy... like.. he didn't deserve all that pain in his life, like damn... So if he wants his insane ex-lover, he gets his insane ex-lover! A friend asked me to write it based on their text post, so here we are! also, Theseus is one of the strongest people, ever, but his allergies.. they mess him up. 

On 1/4/2019 at 5:31 PM, AngelEyes said:

Definitely different, but I dig it. 

My favorite line!

eeeeeeeeyyy!!! (Squealing) thank you for trying it out for me! 

On 1/5/2019 at 6:19 AM, HakunaMatata said:

Do you think he'd be allergic to Professor McGonagal? 

OH, MY GODS... OH, SHIT... I OPENED THIS CAN OF WORMS I'M SO (not) SORRY.. but.... ooooh yes, if she's turned. So walked with her or having class doesn't bother him, but if he encounters her while in form, bad plan... also, perhaps.. it WAS Minerva? 😱

requests always open!

Fever

Characters: Percival/Theseus, Newt

warning: cursing

Theseus was cooking and standing over a large pot, Percival in front of him, leaning against his chest and watching him cook, “are you paying attention or are you just trying to make it hard to cook?”

“I’m admiring your biceps,” Percival had a hand wrapped around his upper arm and squeezed slightly, “and paying attention to the cooking lesson. I’m great at multi-tasking.” 

Theseus rolled his eyes and kissed the back of his head, “you said you wanted to learn to make soup.” 

“I do,” Percival defended and kissed his bicep, “it’s not my fault you decided to do it shirtless. How am I suppose to concentrate?”  His turned around slightly to run his hands along Theseus’ torso.

Theseus frowned and pouted slightly, “It’s not my fault, I have a fever,” He coughed lightly off to the side, “hence why you wanted to learn, so I could stay in bed.”

“Aww, baby,” he put a hand on his forehead and frowned, “I’m paying attention, I promise.” He went up on his toes and kissed Theseus’ cheek, “you look all flushed, maybe we should just order soup.” 

“No, it’s ok,” Theseus shrugged, “I don’t feel too bad, I’m just guilt tripping you into paying attention,” he smiled a bit and kissed his forehead, “I’m ok, really. I’ve been through much worse.” 

“Doesn’t mean you shouldn’t lay in bed when you’re sick. You’re not in the army anymore, and you have sick days you can take,” Percival put a hand over his heart before gently rubbing his shoulders.

“I’m fine, I’ll lay down while this simmers,” he sniffed and grabbed something from the counter, “pay attention so I can go lay down.” 

“Alright alright, I’m s’huh-“ Right when he turned around, he noticed that Theseus was putting pepper into the soup from a suspicious angle, “hih..Th’hih’ee.” 

Theseus feigned ignorance, “what, don’t like pepper?” His finger tapped the shaker and the pepper landed away from the pot and towards Percival’s face, all on purpose. 

“HIH!” Percival’s eyes closed and he just had enough time to duck into Theseus’ elbow, “HEAGH’cho!” He noticed Theseus bent his arm to help cover, “hih..hiiiiiih..” His breath continue to hitch as he turns around and sneezed into Theseus’ shoulder, trying not to spray the food, “HEAGH’scho!..hih..huuuuh’AGHxchew!.hih…hih’huh..” He sniffed and rubbed his nose, “oh..you di’hih’d th.. that...HIIH’AGH’scho! On pur..purpose.” he could barely get through a sentence without sneezing or hitching. 

“Bless you,” Theseus forgot how loud he was, wondering if it hurt his throat to scream like that, “so this is why you don’t cook-“

“Heeeh’AGH’scho!”

“-, you’re allergic to-“ 

“EH’AGHscho!”

“-pepper, bless you!” Theseus frowned a bit and rubbed his back as he coughed against him, “are you alright?”

“i’b ok,” Percival sniffed and took out Theseus’ handkerchief from his pocket and blew his nose, “ugh, I’m gonna get you back for that, I don’t care that you’re sick.” 

“You’re so grouchy,” Theseus wrapped his arms around Percival and held him close, “if it makes you feel any better, we’re done.” 

“Shut up and go take a shower,” Percival smack his ass and pulled him over to the bathroom.

Theseus had just woken up from a nap, looking more uncomfortable and warmer than he did before he fell asleep, “Perc?” He sniffed and rubbed his eyes, pulling a blanket off the bed and wrapped it around his shoulders, “I’m cold..” 

Percival had come to the door and leaned against it frowning, “aw, babe.” He came closer and summoned up a thermometer, “You’re fever’s up, honey.” He put the thermometer under his tongue and held him as he waited for it to get a proper reading, “tsk.. 102.3, baby, you’re staying in bed until this goes down.” 

He sniffed and nodded, shivering, “I don’t feel good,” His legs came up and he curled against Percival. 

“I know,” his arms came around Theseus and rubbed his arms, trying to warm him up, “how about I make you some tea? Warm you up from the inside?” Theseus didn’t want to let go of Percy but did so begrudgingly, “get back here,” he pulled him closer, “Did your fever make you forget about magic?” 

Theseus shrugged and sniffed, “I forgot you’re good at that..” 

“Magic?” Percy tilted his head in question.

“wandless..” He brought the blanket up to his face “ITSchiew!..hih..Yischiew!itschiew!kitschiew!” Theseus seemed to sag even more.

“Ah,” Percival kissed his forehead, “I’m also good with time,” he snapped his fingers and a cup of warm tea appeared before him, “have a drink, then you’re going back to sleep.”

Theseus coughed lightly and took the tea and sipped it, “will you stay with me?” 

“Of course,” he smiled. Once Theseus finished his tea, he helped get him settled back into bed, letting him snuggle against his chest as he fell back asleep. He hoped the tea would make him feel better, having added pepper-up to it. 

After about two hours, Percival got up, something making the hair on the back of his neck stand up, and he quickly left the room to see the soup bubbling over, “shit!” He quickly moved his hand and the pot moved off the stove, “he said to leave it to simmer... This is NOT simmering!” He turned off the stove and frowned, “how did I fuck up soup?!” He ran a hand over his exasperated face and sighed. 

Theseus shuffled out of the room, looking red and confused, blanket wrapped around him and he was unsteady on his feet, “stove was too hot.” Theseus gave him a small smile, leaning against the doorway, “I’m sure it still tastes great..” He was sweating, and his eyes kept focusing and un-focusing.

Percival ran over and before Theseus noticed he was right in his face, “Woah, you need to lay back down.” He looked a bit upset, “why did you get out of bed? You’re on fire.” 

“You were gonna..” He swayed and let Percival steady him, “gonna burn down.. the kitchen.” 

“Shut up, no I wasn’t.” Fine, he had a point, but Theseus didn’t need to know that, “you told me to put it on to simmer.” 

“And yet it was past boiling,” Theseus squinted towards the kitchen, “you should put it in the fridge once it’s cooled of..off” his hand came up with the blanket, “HITsch!” 

“Ya ya, I will,” he pushed him back towards the bed and helped him get comfortable, “will you stay put now?” 

“Will you stop cooking?” Theseus smirked slightly, looking loopy.

“I’m blaming the fever for your wise ass,” Percival put a hand on his forehead, “you need a doctor..” 

“Who needs a doctor?” He had the gal to look concerned.

“You, you’re delusional,” Percy frowned.

“No..” Theseus furrowed his brow and cuddled into the pillow, “I’m Theseus.” 

Percival huffed a laugh, still worried, “yes, that you are.” What should he do? This fever was getting worse. There was a bang from outside, some muggle crashing their car, but Theseus seemed to hate the sound of the car horns and started pressing his hands against his ears, and was…crying? “hey hey... what’s wrong?” 

“Make it stop!” Theseus curled in on himself, “No more..” He was rocking slightly, “alarm..alarms.. bombs… gotta.. get people.. to the ..shelters,” he started shaking and slowly getting up 

“Woah, no..no..” Percy felt his heartbreak, “shhh... No alarms, listen-“ he pointed his wand to the windows and muttered a silencing spell, blocking the outside world, “no alarms, it was a false alarm. No bombs.” He realized Theseus wasn’t here right now, but the soldier.

“No.. bombs?” Theseus looked confused and tried to look up, only falling back into Percival.

“it’s over, Scamander. The war’s over, you’re going home.” Percival watched as Theseus broke down, crying into his chest like he probably did the second he was told it was over; when no one was looking, “I’ve got you… you’re home.” Percival held him close and let him cry. 

After a few minutes, he stopped crying and sniffed, “where’s Newt..?” He coughed lightly, “Is he-“ he coughed again and held onto Percival’s shirt, “is he safe?” 

“He’s safe, he’s in the ministry. Got a nice, safe, job there,” Percival didn’t like the way Theseus was clutching his shoulder, “you’re safe too..” 

“He’s ok,” Theseus nodded and slid down to the floor, Percival coming with him, “tell him.. I love him?” Why did this sound like a goodbye, “It’s not his fault... I just… wanted to protect him,” Theseus sniffed, eyes closing, “did it all for him.. I love him, so much.” His voice started to taper off, drifting off to sleep, “I love you..” 

Percival held him close and tried not to cry. God, what happened to you out there? War was always something they had trouble talking about, so they usually didn’t, or if they did, in small bursts. Maybe that was a mistake… 

Theseus came to three hours later, in bed, a needle in his arm and he noticed it was attached to some pole and a bag, “hmmm?” The second thing he noticed, was a familiar hand on his forehead and freckles.. lots and lots of freckles, “N...Newt?” 

“HI..” It was slightly awkward and he bowed his head, not meeting his eyes, “you’re fever was high, so Percy asked me to come and check on you.” 

Theseus looked around the room and saw Percy standing in the corner, arms folded, and staring at him, with a look he recently discovered was a worry to the extent of pain and sorrow, “..sorry..” 

“It’s ok,” Newt had a cloth in his hand and he was moving it along Theseus’ forehead, “you’re sick, just rest.” 

“I-“ his throat was dry and he just ended up coughing into the pillow, away from Newt.

Percival ran up and helped him sit up so he could drink some water, “stop talking and let us take care of you”. 

Newt tilted his head and opened his case and out jumped a big black dog, who quickly came up and started licking the sweat off of Theseus’ arm.

At first, Percival was ready to yell at Newt that this was not the time, but when he noticed Theseus smile, his worries faded.

“Hey, Aludra.” Aludra came closer and started licking his face, making Theseus chuckle and move his face away slightly, “down, girl..” 

Newt looked happy and scratched the dog’s back, “he’ll have a bath later”. 

Percival didn’t understand what was happening but was just glad Theseus’ fever was getting lower and he was happy, “how do you feel?” 

Theseus looked over at him, “lucid,” he was aware that he blacked out for a while, “exhausted mostly, but ok.” 

“Good,” Percival put a hand on his forehead and pushed back his hair, “get some more rest, break this fever.” HIs eyes went over Theseus’ and he had a sinking feeling Theseus could read his mind.

“Ya, we should talk,” He gently reached up and stroked Percival’s cheek, “later, but we’ll talk.” He didn’t have the energy to keep his hand up, so he let it fall and gently coughed into his chest.

“Go to sleep,” Percival tucked him back in and replaced the cloth on his forehead, “We’ll talk, all of us when you’re feeling better.” 

“Newt?” Theseus’ eyes flickered over to Newt, not having expected him to be included.

“I’m not going anywhere until you’re back on your feet,” Newt flashed a smile and looked at him in the eyes through his fringe, and slipped his hand into Theseus’, “I promise.” 

Theseus’ eyes widened slightly as he held his hand and he looked like he could cry, body relaxing, whatever that was giving him grief slipped away, and he was able to peacefully drift off and sleep through the fever. 

Edited by WolfsBane

Ah I love your stories! If I can make a request, maybe Newt getting sick?

Edited by MeForever

Jesus Christ... you almost made me cry, damnit! I feel so bad for Theseus.. The first bit was really funny and cute with the cooking and the pepper and then BAM! and you hit us with painful angst and ugh, I love you and your evil ways 😂

This was sweet and adorable and sad and worrying and then sweet again.

19 hours ago, WolfsBane said:

“You, you’re delusional,” Percy frowned.

“No..” Theseus furrowed his brow and cuddled into the pillow, “I’m Theseus.” 

LOL

On 1/6/2019 at 4:12 AM, MeForever said:

Ah I love your stories! If I can make a request, maybe Newt getting sick?

Here it is! I hope you like it! 

On 1/6/2019 at 7:56 AM, HakunaMatata said:

Jesus Christ... you almost made me cry, damnit! I feel so bad for Theseus.. The first bit was really funny and cute with the cooking and the pepper and then BAM! and you hit us with painful angst and ugh, I love you and your evil ways 😂

love and fluff with painful angst is my specialty! ❤️ Ily2! 😘🌷

On 1/6/2019 at 10:37 PM, AngelEyes said:

This was sweet and adorable and sad and worrying and then sweet again.

LOL

lol I'm so glad you like my little roller coaster. 😃 I am just irrational obsessed with Thesival, honestly. 

On 1/13/2019 at 11:26 PM, HarryPotterGeek said:

I'm really enjoying these!

I'm so glad!! 

always taking requests! vague or specific!

Theseus Knows Everything

characters: Newt (x), Theseus

Newt came to work feeling unsteady on his feet, and he was pretty sure his face was flushed with fever. He took the long way to get to his office, regretting the long walk, but he didn’t see many people so maybe it was worth it. He could just get some work done and have a quiet day, then go home and sleep —ya, sleep sounded great. He made it to his office and slumped in his chair, coughing a bit into his fist, trying to muster the energy to sit up and get some paperwork done. He felt lousy, but he didn’t want to go home early, already on thin ice with the ministry. As long as he didn’t run into his brother, he should be fine. 

Someone knocked on his door and came in, not looking up from their stack of papers, “There was a creature on one of Auror Scamander’s cases-“ so much for not seeing his brother, “- and they want you to take it.” 

He nodded, realizing the man couldn’t see him, “ok,” He took the file, “What creature?” 

“A cat thing-“ 

-oh no, Theseus- Newt frowned visibly, worried for his older brother, who was deathly allergic.

“-a kneazle I believe, it’s in the file,” the man looked at the file, but not him, “Theseus is in his office, he has the release papers.” 

“Did he go near it?” Newt bit his lip.

“You’ll have to ask him,” The man turned and left, a little rude, but Newt didn’t take it personally. 

-ok, maybe this will work in my favour,- he felt a little mean thinking this way, but if Theseus had a reaction to the cat, he might not notice how ill he looked. Pushing away his feeling of guilt, he grabbed the file, his case, and an allergy potion for Theseus, before leaving his office and making his way towards Theseus office.

“Yisxchiew!” 

Newt heard Theseus sneeze from outside his office, and he had expected to see Theseus laying down on the couch in there, perhaps with a cold cloth over his eyes, red-faced, hives along his neck and hands, shortness of breath, perhaps an oxygen mask and in IV, definitely more sneezing that he was currently hearing. What he actually saw when he walked in, was Theseus sitting at his desk, filling out forms with his glasses on, and a slight wheeze to his breathing. 

Theseus didn’t look up from his file, “Newt?” 

Newt nodded, then mentally kicked himself, ”hi.” 

“Hey, little one.” Theseus smiled a bit, but before he could look up, he turned to the side and coughed a bit, “could you, *wheeze*, grab my, *wheeze*, In-inhaler?” He had a hand on his throat, wincing as he tried to talk.

Newt was glad for the instruction, quickly going to his file cabinet and going through the medical kit until he found the inhaler, running over and going behind him, rubbing his back as he took a few pumps, coughing between. 

“Oh blimey,” he pressed on his chest, eyes closed in a wince, “I’m sorry…” 

Newt didn’t trust his voice, he just kept rubbing his back.

“Didn’t even go near the Kneazle, I swear,” he cleared his throat and put the inhaler down, “I think the file might have dander on it or something.” 

Newt frowned and put a cleaning spell on the file, then bent down in front of Theseus, opening his shirt up and loosening his tie to help him breathe, putting a hand on his bare chest to feel his lungs. 

Theseus put a hand on his, as to stop him from opening the shirt up any more, “I can breathe, little one.” He gave him a sympathetic smile, and it dawned on Newt that Theseus could see that he was flushed. Before Newt could speak, Theseus just put a hand on his forehead, “I knew you were sick the second you walked in,” he frowned and moved his hand to his cheek, “you’re fevered, Newt..” 

“I’m ok, really-“ now it was his turn to cough, barely getting up a hand.

“sh..” Theseus rubbed his back a bit, “you know you have sick days.” 

“But... I need them,” he couldn’t look him in the eye.

Theseus knew where this was going and he felt his heart break, “well, it’s a good thing your older brother is head auror, then.” 

Newt looked up and met his eyes, “you’re going to make me take a sick day.” 

“Not officially,” he bent over and kissed his forehead, “you are working at home with me,” He cleared his throat and took his inhaler in hand, “The office is no longer safe for me to work in,” he winked. 

Newt smiled a bit and bowed his head, “I am ok, though.”

“Of course you are,” he summoned up some pepper up and handed it to him, “but there is never a wrong time for some soup and a nap.” He watched Newt take it with a small pout, and he suddenly picked him up and had him sitting on his lap, cooing when Newt curled up and buried his face in his neck, “my poor baby,” Theseus kissed his shoulder, “you really don’t feel good?”

“I’m really cold,” he gripped Theseus shirt in his hand, “and you’re really warm. Can we stay like this for a minute before we go?”

“of course, little one.” Theseus waved his hand, and his door locked, “for as long as you want.”

“Who’s going to take care of the Kneazle?” Newt sounded a bit nervous.

“Tina,” he noticed the happy look on his face, “She’s going to bring it home with her and you can take care of it and help find a new home for her.” 

“It’s a she?” Newt looked up at him with fever-bright eyes.

“Ya, that’s what they said.” He pushed the hair out of his eyes, “She was new to the family, so they haven’t named her yet.” 

Newt nodded, “did she get hurt?” 

“No,” Theseus looked up and took a breath, bothered by something, then cleared his throat, “let's get you to bed.” 

“‘Seus.” Newt stopped him and looked into his eyes, “what happened to the family.” 

“Murder-suicide,” He sniffed and wiped his eye quickly, “don’t worry about it, alright? Just focus on getting better.” 

Newt hugged him, “I’m sorry you’re job’s so dark.” 

“I’m sorry to drag you into it,” he kissed his forehead again, “come on, you’re staying at my place until Tina comes home.” 

Newt didn’t expect that, having thought Theseus was coming home with him, “oh… ok.” He felt a bit weird, not wanting to intrude, but when Theseus wrapped an arm around his waist, it wasn’t so bad. 

They soon apparated to Theseus’ home and Theseus charmed the couch to become a bed, wanting Newt to be in hearing range when he made soup, and this was closer to the fire. 

Newt immediately went to sit by the fire and wrapped a blanket around his shoulders, rubbing his nose on his hand as he felt a tickle grow, “Can I bring Dougal out?” He wanted his creatures, but he didn’t want to upset his brother either. 

“Of course,” Theseus came over and put a thermometer in his mouth, “You’re creatures make you feel better.” 

It was a strange feeling, having his brother take care of him again. After Theseus went off to war, he just went down in his case and laid with his creatures until whatever bug left his system, or just work through it; depending on how bad he felt. He thought he would have the urge to run into his case and never come out, perhaps feeling like a stranger in his brother’s home, but he didn’t. It felt like they were back in their childhood home and Theseus was letting Newt curl up in his bed, holding him until he felt well again. 

Theseus tsked lightly, and summoned up an ice pack, “poor thing, keep this on?” He watched as newt nodded, “I’ll check on your fever again later, do you want to nap or have some soup first?”

“When did you-“ The tickle came back, but it went away again, “when did you make soup?” 

“I had a lot of extra vegetables yesterday and decided to make soup,” Theseus stood back up, “I’ll heat you up a bowl.” 

Newt shivered, having forgotten that Theseus was almost able to tell the future. He didn’t think his brother knew it, but he always just instinctively did odd things that ended up being helpful later. Besides, Theseus ate meat, so what made him make vegetable soup without chicken; something he’d normally make for himself and Leta. The shiver brought the tickle back and he ducked into the blanket, “hah’tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-tiew-kiew-kiew-kiew-kschiew-ksxchiew-xchiew-ekiew!” He gasped and coughed a bit, feeling a bit out of breath from the fit.

“Bless you,” he was worried, always a bit wary when Newt had his sick fits, anything above a 15 meant he was sick, and there was always a chance he’d pass out from lack of oxygen, “alright?” 

“I’b ok,” He scrunched up his nose and coughed a bit at the sudden congestion. Feeling a bit dizzy, he laid down on the couch and lazily opened his case, smiling when Douglas popped his head up and jumped on the couch, quickly closing it in case something else came out. 

Theseus came out a few minutes later with a steaming bowl of soup, “let it cool for a minute before eating, ok?” He got another blanket and wrapped it around his legs, “Is Dougal keeping you warm?” 

Newt nodded slightly, “and cooling me down,” He giggled as Dougal was licking his face. 

Theseus looked amused and pushed Newt’s hair back, noticing Newt was starting to drift off, “go to sleep, Newtie,” he gave a small smile, eyes kind, “The soup will still be here when you wake.”

Newt let his eyes flutter shut and was soon drifting off. Dougal cuddled closer and took a nap with him.

Theseus felt his heart grow a few sizes as he watched his brother relax and give a slight sniffle, “aw, poor thing,” he tucked him in a bit better and gave his forehead a kiss before sitting in the armchair by the fire, working on files. After a few minutes, he started to hear Newt’s congested snores, glancing up at the noise and summoned a few handkerchiefs that Newt would absolutely need later, “get well, little one.” 

Awwwwww! That's all I have to say for that. It's so cute! I just love these two so damn much.. 

Any chance there's gonna be a sequel to this? Maybe some Tina caretaking fluff? Pleeaase?❤

😭😭😭😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊☺️☺️☺️ these are my emotions reading your fics! I love them so much! We missed you! ♥️

you know I’m always here for allergic Theseus, or maybe a cold allergy combo or working through/hiding illness from Leta/Ministry?? Just some ideas :) can’t wait to see more!!!! ♥️

• 4 weeks later...

I know I haven't been on in a bit, but school's back up again and I finally found time and inspiration to write a little somethin' somethin' ;) Thank you for all your wonderful comments! I love you all so much!

New Perfume

Characters: Leta/Theseus (x)
Warning: very very suggestive

Leta was sitting in an armchair by the fire, fingers brushing over the pendant she was wearing, a small smirk on her face, tilting her head a bit as the door opened to reveal her fiance, "You're late." She raised a brow and pursed her lips. 

"I am?" Theseus looked apologetic, putting things on the counter, hands full of files and other miscellaneous things. He finally looked up and his face was shocked as he noticed how she was sitting, dress slip showing her leg, neckline plunging and head tilted up, all very suggestive. Theseus swallowed, "oh," he couldn't help but stare, voice weak and breathless. She really was breathtaking. 

She glanced at him through her peripherals and smiled with a mischevious air to it, "Theseus, darling," she bit her lip and leaned back slightly, "are you going to just stand their gaping, or," he sat back up, accentuating her chest, "or are you going to make it up to me?" 

Theseus threw off his jacket and let it float to his closet, "I hope I haven't kept you waiting long?" he walked over and took her hand, bringing it up to his lips to kiss it. This is when her smirk turned into something else, expectant.... and... excited? Theseus finally got her hand to his lips and he barely had time to kiss it, when his nose twitched and he just moved his head as to not spray her hand, "hingxt--schew." he brought up his other arm to sneeze into his elbow, "Ehh'schiew!- heagh'schiew!Easchiew"

Leta made an amused sound and stood up gracefully, wrapping the arm he kissed around his neck and got into his space, "bless you," she smiled and kissed his lips, "it's new, does it bother you?" 

Something about her tone, made him realize, that was exactly the point. He chuckled and wiggled his nose after the kiss, "I like it," he put a hand on the small of her back, "just one little..problem." he knew her game, and decided to play, slowly moving his face to her neck, taking in the scent, "It'hiih- yeasch!ew" he sneezed into her neck, pulling her close, feeling her hand ran through the hair on the back of his head as he sneezed, "hiih-ahh'schiew!tschiew!" He sighed against her skin, feeling the goosebumps along her skin after, "it's really tickling me," he rubbed his nose slightly, hearing her gasp, "Heh'yeasch!ew," he kissed her neck right after. 

She was biting her lip, hand fisting in the back of his shirt, trying not to make a sound as he sneezed against her. At the moment, the spray was minimal, but just that inkling of what was to come was driving her mad. 

Theseus moved his hand along her back, "oh dear," he moaned just behind her ear, "if I keep this up," he sniffled, "they will just start to get wetter," his nose moved along her ear, "and soon you'll barely be able to understand me," he hitched lightly, still moving his nose along her ear, at the last second he turned and stifled into his wrist silently thrice. 

"uh!" She gasped and pulled him closer by his shirt, any idea of dominance that she thought she had withered away and she was close to begging, "Theseus.." She said his name so breathlessly, it was like they suddenly switched positions. 

"Yes?" he turned his head to look at her, looking all innocent, moving his face down to kiss her lips and let her nose graze against his, but not enough to make him sneeze, "Tell me," he bit her lip lightly and letting his teeth graze until her lip fell out, "What do you want of me?" 

Leta's eyes widened, "Please.." She didn't want to say it. 

Theseus chuckled and took her wrist, gently kissing it, "hih," with a small hitch he stifled against her wrist and all the way down her arm until he was rubbing her nose against her shoulder, "it 'hiiih-tic'hih'ckles.." his eyes watered and his kept hitching until he erupted against her shoulder, "HIh-YEAHtsch'ew". 

She cried out, breathing heavy, arms coming out to circle his shoulders, a hand back in his hair, "Theseus!" 

He began to make love bites along her collar bone and neck, eyes watery and slightly swollen with the need to sneeze. His nose started to feel a bit swollen and he was getting more sniffly the closer he got to her neck. Eventually he gave in to the tickle and sneezed into her chest, spraying below, "hih'Yeasghchiew!.. hih..Heagh'eaghs'chiew!..hih'tsxchiew~tdxchew!tdsxch!" he sniffed a bit wetly, sneezes getting wetter, "hih-itdsxch!uh," he didn't realize he was spraying her more than usual, bigger droplets were evident on her skin; but she loved it, "Yeadscxhiew!dsxchew!" 

Theseus opened his eyes and got out his handkerchief, giving his nose a good blow before wiping up her chest, "sorry dhad was-" he didn't finish as she crashed her lips to his in a passionate kiss. He smiled into the kiss and picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist, and he walked to their bedroom, laying her down on the bed. 

"Come here," she pulled him down onto the bed with her, still over top her, elbows on the bed, "you're all stuffy." She pouted and kissed his lips. 

"you ligke id whed ib sduffy," he bent down and kissed her, "wadd do help be?" 

She stopped breathing for a second and nodded. 

he chuckled and handed her his handkerchief, "careful, ib sendsidive." He scrunched his nose up and bent down to muffled against her stomach, "Hur'emmph!schew" 

Leta didn't really know what she was doing anymore, letting her body go an autopilot and enjoying the ride. When he came back up, she pressed the handkerchief over his nose and helped him blow his nose. 

Theseus blew, but suddenly needed to sneeze and sneezed into her clothed hand, "Hur'eamphh!" he sighed and rubbed his nose again before blowing, "Thangk you." 

"your nose is all swollen," It wasn't a question. 

"Uhuh," Theseus bent down and kissed her all over as she giggled and moaned, definitely making up for being home late. 

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmm. Dear Theseus. Naughty Leta.

• 3 years later...
On 2/20/2019 at 10:10 PM, Strong_and_Wild said:

YES YES YES!!! WELCOME BACK!! I missed you 😂♥️

IM officially getting  back into writing! im so sorry ive been off the grid. XO I miss you guys so much 

On 2/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, Alabaster said:

Godddddd yes! I'm going to have ALL SORTS of new reactions when I rewatch the second movie.

THat's what i'm here for :P 

On 3/13/2019 at 9:39 PM, AngelEyes said:

Mmmmm. Dear Theseus. Naughty Leta.

Naughty Naughty 

(IM so sorry if this is trash.. i havent been writing since the last time i posted on this site... i just had major writers block and since im trying to find a job after graduating college... ive been in a slump. No luck yet with jobs. so just... bare with me.. thank you)

Work Troubles

Travers was in an awful mood today. There have been a lot of case files officially considered cold and far too many aurors lost their trails too soon. While this was not Theseus' problem, he was pretty sure he was being punished for it. Not only has Travers been making him stay late to finish all of the case files people who were out sick missed, but had asked him to come along on a lot of his cases. Normally, he would be honored to do so, assuming Travers respected and wanted his opinion, but this just felt like he was keeping an eye on him. 

"Sir, have I upset you in some way?" Theseus jogged forward to catch up to his boss who was walking quite quickly towards a ruined home. Apparently there has been a fire which uncovered a massive magical creature illegal trading ring. Theseus had been trying to reach Newt about it, wanting his expertise, but had yet to hear of or see him."

"Why, did you do something I should know about?" Travers dismissed him and walked over to this fluffy looking cat, "could just be a run of the mill cat, but we can't make any more mistakes." 

The second Travers looked at him, he knew he was in trouble, "The magical creature department should be here soon-" he gasped when Travers put the cat in his arms, "Sir, I'm really allergic-" 

"take it to your brother. I know you know where he is," Travers glared at him and went about the rest of the house." 

"Someone please take this thing away from me," he looked around desperately, but everyone seemed to afraid to go against Travers. 

"shit-dyesch!" he tried not to sneeze on the cat and sneezed into his shoulder, "Hud'yiestch!" he was a bit surprised about how hard and fast they came, but figured this was just icing on the cake of the terrible day he was having. 

"Scamander!" Theseus cleared his throat and ran up the stairs to find his boss leaning over something etched in the ground, "get that cat out of here before you're sneezing. contaminates my crime scene!" 

"Yes sir," Theseus apparated out of the house and towards a phone booth for ministry access. He tried to ignore the looks people gave him as he had a rather impressive sneezing fit, standing outside the booth. His eyes were started to feel itchy and every-time he sneezed he just wanted to cough. 

He was so busy trying to control himself that he practically leaped out of his skin when someone started rubbing his back.

"'Seus," Newt pulled him around and took the cat from him, muttering a cleaning spell on his clothes, "Why in the world are you carrying a cat?" 

"Tr-DTSChiew!" Theseus coughed harshly into his sleeve, feeling a bit dizzy, "Travers.." 

Newt grabbed him by the arm to steady him, "Talk later, you need a potion..." He typed into the ministry code and they both went quickly to Newt's office where you stashed many potions for many different creatures as well as a fresh stock of allergy potions for Theseus, "You would think by now Travers would know you're allergic." 

Theseus gratefully took it and sat in the chair, trying to regain his breathe, "I think he does it to punish mbe-Yesdchiew!" 

"You're getting hives," he grabbed a solvent from another draw and tried to smear it on Theseus's neck but got swatted, "it'll help.." 

"I'b fine.." As he spoke, Newt could see that his lips were getting swollen.

"You're swelling up," he smacked Theseus' hand harder than he needed to and started to put the solvent on.

The door swung open and a very startled Tina came in and gawked at Theseus, "Are you alright? You look horrible." 

"Cheers," Theseus chocked out while drinking whatever strange concoction Newt handed him.

"he's having a severe reaction to the cat," he nodded over to the tabby that took residence on Newt's chair. 

"Newt!" she went to grab the cat, "ya know, most people avoid giving their siblings allergy attacks." 

"I didn't do it," Newt used his wand to check Theseus' temperature, "Travers is trying to kill him-" 

"Newt... he's not trying to kill  me... We found the cat abandoned at a scene.."

"and Travers handed it to the one person who is deathly allergic..." Newt rolled his eyes and went back to covering his brother in solvent, "stop moving."

"How did you get on his bad side," Tina put the cat in a cage far away from Theseus and muttered a spell on her clothes before coming to help check on Theseus.

"That would be my fault," Newt shushed Theseus when he tried to interject, "He can't get to me so he's harming my brother as a substitute." 

Tina looked exasperated, "That's it.. Travers is getting a piece of my mind. Newt, you bring Theseus home and make sure he keeps breathing. I'll meet you back at his place with an apology from Travers.. maybe even a raise." She left before any of them could argue.

"I am so fired.." Theseus wheezed out as Newt packed their things.

Newt snorted, "They won't fire you... The minister likes you too much." 

Needless to say, Newt's allergy potions went unneeded for a very long time.