Sneeze Fetish Forum

Scamander brothers (FBAWTFT series)(NOT SLASH)

RemedyBane

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RemedyBane

• AngelEyes

• HakunaMatata

• Strong_and_Wild

On 3/16/2022 at 11:02 PM, AngelEyes said:

So cute!

thank you. and also, im back babbbyyy..

I know I made this a scamander topic, but imma write some Grindledore, because SECRETS OF DUMBLEDORE has me dying. i've seen it twice already. 

If you haven't seen the new movie, don't read it. but if you have, you know what i'm talking about .

Reunion

Albus walked into this muggle restaurant a bit more nervous than he wanted to be. You see, it wasn't the muggles that worried him, it was what could happen to them should Gellert decided he did not like what Albus had to say. Of course he hoped for the best, and wanted to see the best in the man he once called his one true love, but he had to be realistic. The man was trying to start a war between their kind. It was madness. Yet, underneath all those feelings of despair and fear, there was love in his heart; which was breaking.  

"Would you like something else?" The waitress asked after putting a cup of tea down by him.

"oh, no Thank you.. I'm still waiting.. waiting for someone," His someone, or at least he used to be. It was getting harder and harder for him to stay neutral. He wanted to jump out of his chair and shake Gellert out of his mad feelings and tell him to come home. To teach at Hogwarts and be with him. But he knew Gellert, there was no way he would be happy there. Either way, this might just be their last goodbye. He wiped a tear away that was starting to make its way down his cheek before he heard the distinct sound of apparition. Gellert was here. He needed to compose himself.

"Hope I have not kept you waiting long," Gellert sat down and took a sugar cube and placed it in Albus' tea before stirring it until it dissolved and took a sip, "just how you like it," he placed it back in front of Albus and let his fingers graze Albus' as he let him take the cup. 

"I've just arrived a moment before," Albus cleared his throat and took a sip.

"I don't understand your fondness for these muggles, but I must say," he leaned in closer to Albus, staring at the way his lips met the mug; focusing on the slight wetness of his upper lip as the liquid met, "They make an excellent cup of tea."

Albus met his gaze then, slowly putting the cup down to look at him properly, "Gellert-" 

"You cannot stop what is to come, Albus," Gellert moved his hand to touch the blood pact that was in Albus' hand, "Sometimes I find myself touching my neck, thinking it is still with me.. that you are still with me." 

"I could be," Albus took his hand, "Stop this madness, come home.." 

"I am home," Gellert squeezed slightly and moved Albus' hand to kiss his knuckles, "I am where we were meant to be. We made this pact for this dream," his lips lingered there for a moment, "It is not I who abandoned our dream." 

"You were my dream," Albus was holding back tears, "not this.. I never wanted a war-" 

"But you helped me form them. This idea, it was ours." 

"no, it was yours," Albus took his hand back and stared into his tea, looking at his defeated reflection, noticing how he had aged since this began, "I was so in love with you.. I would have done anything you asked of me." 

"was?" Gellert looked away for a moment before standing and walking towards him, "There was a time I would have done anything for you as well." 

Albus stood up too and looked him in the eye, "Then come with me. Stop this nonsense, we could be together again.. start a new dream- together?" 

Gellert touched the blood pact and sighed, "There is not new dream, there is only this." he let the pact fall and dangle between them, "what better token of our love, than this," he looked from Albus' lips to his eyes, "This could have been our legacy, we could have ruled together." 

"You don't want to rule, you never have," Albus took a step back, "you just wanted them to follow you.." 

"Never you," Gellert took a step closer, "You are my equal-" 

"no, I was a pawn-" 

Gellert interrupted him with a kiss. The suddenness surprised Albus enough that he gasped then instinctively leaned in. All of the memories of their love afar came back and he found himself deepening the kiss. He tasted just as he remembered, like cigars, honey, and expensive wine. He could never taste any of those without thinking of Gellert. It was intoxicating, he almost couldn't pull away. It took almost everything he had, and yet he still whined when they parted. He never wanted to loose that taste, that feeling. 

"you were never a Pawn," Gellert gently cupped his face and kissed his forehead, "You will always be my greatest love, Albus Dumbledore." 

Albus closed his eyes at the kiss, the warmth of his lips on his skin. Then suddenly, it was gone, and so was gellert. He sunk into the booth were his cold tea sat, and let the tears roll down his face. There goes his greatest love, and his greatest failure.

• 1 year later...

Gorgeous stories. Amazing Sneezes. Newt and Theseus are so adorable together. Love the chemistry between them.