• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys! Posting here because I’m moving back to Texas! The Dallas Fort Worth area.  26yo Male and attracted to females.  My email should be visible in my profile!

On 6/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, slsabm said:

Are you the same Mister Sneezy from YouTube? Because if so, I genuinely thought you were in your early 20s... 

If that's you, you're one of my favorite sneezers too. I didn't want to ask if you're from U.K. because I could tell you're not.

Cheers all. This is one of those days I wish to heck I had anywhere else to be except here, or had a VERY stuffy nose.

APPARENTLY COMPLEX FROM HECK...The apartment below mine is getting remodeled, and today was let's refinish the bathtub with fiberglass... Like rubber cement on steroids.

It's in the mid 30's and the scent begins to creep into my place. I layered up and opened the doors and windows

I think so I'll go induce and see if that helps. I'm starting to feel ill from it.

I'm hating apartment living but it's all I can afford at this time. Suggestions welcomed.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:49 AM, _Daisy_ said:

I'm also in VA, though about an hour or so from NOVA. Cool to see another person from the area! I always wonder how many of us there. 

Haha which part of Northern Virginia are you?

Mature mid 60, straight female 2x married, divorced 1x widow 1x. Living in Northern Virginia and freezing my a*** off. I'm at the age where one snowfall is pretty but that's enough now, send Spring.

2 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Mature mid 60, straight female 2x married, divorced 1x widow 1x. Living in Northern Virginia and freezing my a*** off. I'm at the age where one snowfall is pretty but that's enough now, send Spring.

Ooh and with regard to sneeze fetish. I believe my sneeze maker has temporarily frozen. It's currently 27 degrees.

*Mature*, single, straight female in Northern VA. Originally from CA, FL, also enjoy WA State, or similarly scenic areas. *The cold weather messes with my arthritis and sneezes*😟

On 5/1/2019 at 7:27 PM, sneezelover73 said:

I am but I'm old (45)

I'm older F (66)

Sorry all, I'm a little forgetful sometimes. Feel free to delete all but one of my introduction posts. I thought I had made one but couldn't find it, made another, etc.

On 7/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, snz135 said:

Single 30 year old male in PA, USA here.  Not that naturally sneezy unfortunately and I have trouble inducing, but I enjoy trying anyway.

You're on Y.T.  yes?

Throwing my name out here again. F, 36, mid-Texas, asexual kinky Christian and on the heavier side. Really love caretaking/being cared for. Allergic to tree pollen, especially fall/winter with Golden Rain Trees and then Cedar. Also allergic to dust and mold. I mainly use kik for fetish stuff. My id should be in my profile but can also dm me here.

Edited to add: Kik is more reliable way of reaching me than on here since I go through phases of leaving the forum, but currently sick and that usually brings me back.

Edited by ID2006
On 1/21/2024 at 8:39 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Definitely enjoy mature female sneezers. IMO/experience mature females tend to have bigger stronger let out sneezes which is my favorite type of sneeze from a woman. If you want to see make content would be open to sharing with you. FYI I have big strong sneeze myself 

On 1/21/2024 at 9:39 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

I’m 40, to young for you?

11 hours ago, Sneezeonme said:

Definitely enjoy mature female sneezers. IMO/experience mature females tend to have bigger stronger let out sneezes which is my favorite type of sneeze from a woman. If you want to see make content would be open to sharing with you. FYI I have big strong sneeze myself 

8 hours ago, SuspectRNZ said:

I’m 40, to young for you?

Yeh, that's my Son's age but I'll listen to your sneezes 😉

11 hours ago, Sneezeonme said:

Hello Sneezeonme,

Can you see my profile? My email should be visible. Or my Y.T. handle is the same as here.

Do you have anything I can hear on basic YouTube, is there a user name I should look for? 

On 1/27/2024 at 9:20 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Yeh, that's my Son's age but I'll listen to your sneezes 😉

Y.T. profile same handle as here has some of my sneezes on it. I wouldn't mind hearing some of yours.

On 2/1/2024 at 2:16 PM, kathleenh4656 said:

Y.T. profile same handle as here has some of my sneezes on it. I wouldn't mind hearing some of yours.

Well @kathleenh4656 I just found your page on Y.T 🤭🤭 you’ve got pretty wet sneezes 

Thank you. Only once in awhile they feel wet to me.

Guess what finally showed up...Tayyebi❤️ I will try some soon.

On 1/27/2024 at 9:46 AM, Sneezeonme said:

@Sneezeonme. I'm on Y.T. same name as here, if you feel like sharing or chatting.

On 1/1/2024 at 3:27 AM, Hankyrick said:

Happy new year to you. I'd love to get in touch too

@Hankyrick my profile should be updated now.

• 3 weeks later...

i seemed to find someone actually attractive & cool but i feel like they're gonna ghost me idk its only been a couple days since we've talked they sneezed for me like 3 times in the short time we talked and they didn't even say anything i just felt a vibe shift the last 20 mins of our last interaction and to make matters worse i posted in dating applications on yik yak with a selfie and got 8 downvotes LMAO 😶‍🌫️feel ugly af

4 hours ago, pacificatmospheric said:

i seemed to find someone actually attractive & cool but i feel like they're gonna ghost me idk its only been a couple days since we've talked they sneezed for me like 3 times in the short time we talked and they didn't even say anything i just felt a vibe shift the last 20 mins of our last interaction and to make matters worse i posted in dating applications on yik yak with a selfie and got 8 downvotes LMAO 😶‍🌫️feel ugly af

I’m sorry you had to go through that. I’m sure you’ll find the right with time☺️

Don't take it personally. Ghosting is so cruel and creepy and too many do it. Be patient and stay strong. Bless you for being here.