Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

On 4/25/2019 at 2:02 AM, Miamiamiajones said:

Who is all single? Like a few people on here, I would love to meet a s/o off here. (Or make friends/get to know someone who understands you) I'm personally from TX and I am a young adult female. If anyone is here also, feel free to comment below. or comment where you are from. you never know who may be in your same city😊

20M from the United Kingdom although I am not looking to meet anyone . Single life for me and proud 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Hankyrick

• blessyouanon

• Travel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/25/2019 at 2:02 AM, Miamiamiajones said:

Who is all single? Like a few people on here, I would love to meet a s/o off here. (Or make friends/get to know someone who understands you) I'm personally from TX and I am a young adult female. If anyone is here also, feel free to comment below. or comment where you are from. you never know who may be in your same city😊

I am single from the UK and I am 55 years old

Married twice, now single. Mature 60+, straight female in Northern VA.

Edited by kathleenh4656

Hey! 26 London female looking for male. Artist. Never met anyone in real life before with the fetish and seriously want to now.

Hi Dale, I hope you like it here. Many nice people so far. I know you from Y.T.🤧 Welcome.

Edited by kathleenh4656
On 7/20/2019 at 2:26 AM, marv77 said:

I am now as well. 27, M, New York City. I have pretty bad allergies, and the pollution here makes them worse.

Hey, I’m 26 F. In London but I’ll be in NewYork shortly. If you would like to chat 

Are there ANY nice, straight, single, over 50 🤧 men in Northern VA??

All I'm hearing and seeing here and Y.T. seem to be mostly in U.K. Great sneezes guys!!

What's growing over there that's making y'all so dang sneezy?

Hey! I'm 19F in Georgia if anyone is in the area :)

On 3/1/2024 at 11:31 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Now single, but open to *meeting. Would prefer local fella, but I'll chat here too. *Translation: both former spouses were drinkers and smokers who are no longer with us. 

Man, no one is from Italy. H u u h ? Oh well, doesnt hurt to try. Italy, M, interested in male sneezers ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

9 hours ago, AxelCode said:

Man, no one is from Italy. H u u h ? Oh well, doesnt hurt to try. Italy, M, interested in male sneezers ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Er… Italy, M, interested in male sneezers. And single to boot 😅

On 3/1/2024 at 11:31 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Gee that went well.

Thought maybe I'd throw my hat into the ring. Can't remember if I've done this before or not... whoops if I have!

26 M, living in the south of USA, looking for a F to talk to! Maybe even RP if you like to! 

On 3/13/2024 at 8:12 AM, gryffin said:

Er… Italy, M, interested in male sneezers. And single to boot 😅

Damn! Nice. Any way for us to keep contact? I'm quite new to this site as you can probably tell. :") 

Going back in the ring since I moved to Texas! If you’ve previously reached out please do so again as I haven’t checked my email in a while.  26yo Male in the DFW area interested in women! 

Hello, I just moved back to Southern California, M; 38. Originally from Italy, living in the USA on and off for about 12 years. Would love to chat and get to know a woman and share some good conversations. 
You can PM here or if you want some other social media, let me know.
Ciao

On 3/5/2024 at 10:14 PM, dalecoglan said:

Single UK 33 North West uk 😃

I'm from the North West UK too 

On 3/16/2024 at 11:43 PM, AxelCode said:

Damn! Nice. Any way for us to keep contact? I'm quite new to this site as you can probably tell. :") 

It’s forbidden to share contact info in the open forum, regrettably.

I have my email listed on my profile, but you probably can’t access people’s profiles yet.

If you feel comfortable doing it, you can use the Contact Us feature to ask the mods to put your email on your profile, and validated users (such as myself) will be able to see it.

Otherwise, perhaps you can rack your brains and infer my Gmail from other elements you have at your disposal about me.

6 hours ago, gryffin said:

I have my email listed on my profile, but you probably can’t access people’s profiles yet.

If you feel comfortable doing it, you can use the Contact Us feature to ask the mods to put your email on your profile, and validated users (such as myself) will be able to see it.

Otherwise, perhaps you can rack your brains and infer my Gmail from other elements you have at your disposal about me.

I finally asked the mods after a couple of months, during validation. They were okay with allowing my email to show. It never hurts to ask, politely of course. "Contact Staff" using the + sign.

On 3/22/2024 at 12:39 PM, gryffin said:

Hmm...the only thing I do have is your username but i doubt it's that straightforward. I'll go bother the mods now 🙇🏼

On 3/22/2024 at 12:39 PM, gryffin said:

Back from bothering staff

It's up on my profile now! Just notify me here once you do email me, otherwise I probs won't see it--

1 hour ago, AxelCode said:

Just notify me here once you do email me, otherwise I probs won't see it--

*notifies you here*

On 3/13/2024 at 11:34 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

Gee that went well.

Any STR males near Northern VA, 50 or above, sneezy or not wanna chat, meet, see if anything happens? I'm an independent single lady, widowed awhile ago, who could use a little TLC once in awhile.