• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trynasneeze

• NickG1998

• Jettous

• FireFlower3013

On 8/12/2022 at 2:44 AM, Waters said:

Holy hell, Vanessa better get a very snotty sneezy cold from this. She's been around so many sick people

Only time will tell... Will update soon 

"Where are you goig?" Asked a sick stuffy April from the couch. 

"I've, snrrff, got a gabe, snrrff", replied Briana. She had her hair tied back and was dressed in her hockey uniform. 

She stood there, shivering a little, sniffling at her runny red nose. 

"You cad't play today", April said, silently wiping her own nose in a clean tissue. "You should be id bed. It'd be bad edough if you were just goig to class like that". 

"Snrrff, I'll be fide", Briana continued as she sniffled at her nose. "I'b dot eved really sick. Just a bit stiffly. Snrrfff. Ad besides I cad't let... Cad't let... By teab dah-hah.. by teab dow-howd...

Hehhu-hehhu-HEKKHSHOO!!" She sneezed explosively into both hands. 

SNRRFFFF

"Do you deed a tissue?" Asked April offering her box. 

Briana lifted the collar of her shirt and sniffled wetly as she gave her nose an aggressive snotty wipe. 

"Tissues are for wibps ad sick people", she retorted. "I'b deither". 

And she jogged out the door. 

Vanessa got to work at 12pm. 

Donna should have been working today but instead Amanda was in the store. 

And today she looked like she was definitely sick. Her face looked tired, her hair was messy and her nose was definitely a bit red. 

"Why are you here?" Vanessa asked. "You should be home resting. It's your day off and you're sick". 

"Snrrff. Dod't deed to tell be that", Amanda replied, much stuffier than yesterday. "I feel like garbage, but Dodda called id sick first ad we cad't both be off". 

"That sucks.  So you definitely got a cold then?" Asked Vanessa. 

"Either that or I was up blowig by dose all dight for fud", replied Amanda. She sniffled wetly, pinching her nose a little as she did so. "Ugh I hate colds, so bessy ad gross".

She pulled a pocket pack of tissue from her jeans pocket and removed one. 

"Ugh, last ode", she said. She unfolded the tissue and blew her nose, soaking it. She threw her tissue out. 

Five minutes later she turned to Vanessa. 

"Apologies id advadce if I get you sick, but I'b just so full of cold today, it's really gross", she said. Snrrfff. 

"Uh oh, I better keep my distance then", said Vanessa, who had been trying to get as near to her sniffly mess of a manager as possible all day. 

"ISHOO!! SHOO!!" sneezed Amanda suddenly.

"Bless you ", Vanessa said. 

"Thagks, uh yuck, I deed to blow by dose agaid". 

Briana was out on the hockey field, the weather was rough, light rain drizzled the whole time, and a chilling wind blew the field, and she wasn't doing too well. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" she sneezed suddenly as she ran up the field towards the ball. 

SNRRFFF, she sniffled congestedly as her nose ran wildly down her lip. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" she sneezed again. 

Briana was a committed player at the best of times and a head cold wasn't going to stop her, not that she would admit she had one. But the wind and rain were aggravating her already run down body. 

She went in for a tackle and missed, sliding down and falling flat on the grass. 

SNRRFFF, she sniffled as she got back up, feeling very weak and exhausted. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!"

Briana grabbed the damp collar of her shirt and used to wipe her wildly running nose. 

"Briana!"

Her coach called her on to the sidelines. 

Briana ran over, she got there and stood there panting for a minute, trying to catch her breath. 

SNRRFFF, she sniffled violently as she puffed. She coughed a few times. Why was she so exhausted?

"Briana", her coach said. "I'm taking you off the field. You're clearly too sick to play". 

"I'b.. snrrff dot sick", she said, still puffing. 

She threw her elbow over her face quickly. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" Another productive sneeze. 

"That's your fifth sneeze in ten minutes, you're sick". 

Briana suddenly became very aware that her nose was running. She turned lifted her collar and lightly blew her nose inside her shirt. 

"I'b good", she said to her coach as she turned back around. 

"You're not good", he said. "And the wind and rain and general exertion no doubt are making you worse. Go home and rest up". 

SNRRFF, she sniffled, wiping her dripping nose on her wet shirt again. 

Her coach pulled a neatly folded, light blue bandana out and handed it to her. 

"And take this", he said. "You can't use your shirt to blow your nose, that's disgusting". 

Grateful but embarrassed, Briana took the bandana and dabbed at her nose as she walked off to get a coat on and go rest her shivering body. 

"HISHOO!! ISHOO!!" sneezed Amanda violently into her hands. 

SNRRFF she sniffled wetly. 

"Bless you again", Vanessa said. "That cold doesn't sound like much fun". 

"Trust be, it's dot", Amanda replied. She wiped her nose on her hand. "Ew gross". 

"What's up?" Vanessa queried. 

"By dose", Amanda replied, sniffling congestedly. "It's so gross and ruddy today. I keep deedig to blow it". 

Amanda tore off some of a toilet roll she'd hidden behind the counter and turned away to blow her nose wetly. 

She'd already gone through two pocket packs of tissues today and had had to grab some toilet paper from the bathroom after that. 

Vanessa, getting way too close considering how contagious Amanda was, said, 

"It's okay. You have to deal with your cold somehow". 

"Yeah well you'd better step back a bit", Amanda said to her as she wiped her nose on her hand again. "Or you'll be dealig with a dasty cold too. Although you've probably already caught it". 

"I hope not ", Vanessa replied. "I can't even remember when I last got sick". 

Can you please add the next part with more contagious sneezy Donna another wonderful update please continue with the amazing work but please  take your time there’s no rush at all 

"You're gonna have to come in", Vanessa said on the phone. 

Amanda sat at the back of the store sipping a glass of water. 

"ISHOO!! ISHOO!!" she sneezed wetly into her elbow. "SNRRFF- I dod't feel good", she said to herself. 

"I need to send Amanda home", Vanessa said. "She's running a fever". 

Amanda sniffled again and wiped her nose on a piece of paper towel. 

"Okay, Donna will be here soon", Vanessa said as she hung up the phone. 

"I dod't feel good, Vadessa", Amanda said. In the course of an hour she'd started running a fever so high she could barely stand. SNRRFF. 

"I know, you can go home as soon as your husband gets here to pick you up", Vanessa said. "Here". 

She handed Amanda a new paper towel as her nose was starting to run again. Amanda's breath hitched as she reached for it. 

"HEH-ISHOO!! ISHOO!!" she sneezed again inches from Vanessa's face. She'd grabbed the paper towel in time to cover the second of the sneezes. 

A wet nose blow into the paper followed. 

"By dose hurts", she said weakly. "I deed to go to bed". 

"I know", Vanessa reassured her. "Lucas will be here soon". 

SNRRFFF, sniffled Amanda again, wiping her runny nose on the back of her hand. 

Another wonderful update please update again soon and keep up the amazing work but please take your time there’s no rush at all please add more messy contagion with Donna if you can

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" sneezed Briana violently as she walked through the front door. 

A sick April, who was resting under a blanket on the couch looked up as her friend entered the house. Briana was shivering, her long hair was a mess, and she was still dressed in her damp hockey uniform. She sniffled wetly as she wiped her running nose on the light blue bandana her coach had given her to use in lieu of a hanky. 

"Oh by gooddess", April said, concernedly. "Are you okay? The gabe cad't be over yet". 

"Do- brrr- the coach- SNRRFF- sedt be off early", Briana said in between sniffs and shivers. "Reckods I'b sick or sobethig- SNRRFFF". 

Briana suddenly brought the bandana hanky up to her nose. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!! HEHHKKSHOO!!" she sneezed violently into the damp cloth. 

"You seeb pretty sick", April said as she wiped her own nose in a small soft hanky. "You deed to chadge out of those wet clothes and get udder a hot shower or you're godda get sicker". 

Briana sniffled congestedly. "I'b dot sick", she whined. "I ab freezig though ad a shower souds good right dow". 

She pressed the bandana against her nose as it began to run again. 

"You wadt a tissue?" April offered her stubborn friend again. 

"Do, I dod't deed a tissue, SNRRFF, I'b fide", Briana replied in a hoarse whine. "Dow I'b goig to shower". 

Donna got into work about 10 minutes after Amanda had gone. 

She didn't look as put together as usual, clearly she had gotten ready for work in a hurry. Her hair was tied back simply and she had a warm grey sweater on, with a pair of simple black pants. 

"Is Abadda gode already?" She asked Vanessa through her heavy congestion. 

"Yeah", replied Vanessa. "Her partner came and picked her up about 10 minutes ago. How are you today?"

"I'b very unwell, thagks for askigg ", Donna replied. "I'b heavily congested, with a ruddy dose, ad I cad't stop sdeezig ". 

Donna walked away across the shop. Vanessa followed. 

"Vadessa cad you please fix these displays?" She pointed haphazardly to some of the shelving as her breath began to hitch. 

Vanessa sensed the coming eruption of cold germs and got closer. 

"Which?" She asked. 

"Those". Donna's breath flailed wildly. She pointed to the display as she turned her head to one side, the side that Vanessa had just stepped closer to. 

"HAESHOO!!" she sneezed suddenly, spraying Vanessa with cold germs. 

"Ugh I'b so sick", she groaned. "Where are by tissues?" 

Vanessa grinned as she stood, surrounded by the many circulating cold germs that Donna had just produced. 

Donna made a dash for her bag behind the counter and pulled out a whole box of tissues. She grabbed three and blew her nose loudly. 

"Do way ab I coverig for Abadda toborrow", Vanessa heard Donna grumble to herself as she sprayed her nose with a decongestant spray. "Damb girl cad just brig a hadky ad sobe bedicide ad tough it out". 

After her day at work, Vanessa stood in the cold wind waiting for her train to get home. 

Vanessa shivered a little, she wore a light crew sweater over some blue jeans and the wind was making her a little cold. 

After a few minutes the train pulled up and Vanessa got on board. 

The train was packed, all the seats were gone. Vanessa headed to the back wall and prepared to stand for her journey home. At least the train was a lot warmer than the chilly air outside. 

Snrrfff. The sound caught Vanessa's ear. She looked up and observed the girl who stood two feet in front of her, from whom the sound had come. 

She was about 19 or 20, looked like a college student. Her straight blonde hair hung down past her shoulders, she wore a small white t-shirt with a baggy pair of khaki cargo pants and sneakers, a small handbag hung at one hip. The girl looked up a little and then wrinkled her small bright red nose in another liquid sniffle. 

Vanessa's attention was caught immediately. This girl sounded like she was clearly full of cold. 

A few minutes passed. Every minute or so, the sick blonde would give her runny nose another sniff. She looked tired. 

Then all of a sudden she pinched her nose and shook her head a little as though trying to will away an oncoming sneeze. She ended by wiping the ends of her nostrils on her fingers as she pulled away and gave her nose another wet sniff. 

A minute later, the girl turned away a little, put a hand loosely over her nose, and sneezed:

"HEHHHSHOO!!" 

It sounded wet and hard to stifle. 

SNRRFF SNRRFF, she sniffled at her runny nose. 

She plunged her other hand suddenly into the pocket of her cargo pants and pulled out a neatly folded grey men's handkerchief. The sick blonde pinched her nose in it sniffled again as she gave it a wipe on the soft cotton. She then repocketed her handkerchief. 

"Bless you", Vanessa said to her, smiling warmly. 

"Snrrfff, thagks", she replied. 

Another few sniffly minutes passed and the blonde girl gave her nose another wipe on her folded handkerchief. 

"You got a cold?" Vanessa asked this pretty stranger.

The girl looked up, blushing a little as she put her hanky back in her pocket. 

"Yeah", she replied. "Sorry if I soudd gross right dow". 

"Don't worry about it", Vanessa replied. "So many people I know are sick right now". 

The blonde girl sniffled wetly again. 

"Well you bust have sobe bagic powers dot to catch it", she said.

"Oh I never get sick", Vanessa said to her. 

"Well lucky you, this cold sucks", she replied. She sniffled wetly again. "Excuse be a sec". 

She turned to the side and gave her running nose another wipe with her handkerchief. 

"Sorry", she apologised to Vanessa. "By dose is so ruddy right dow". 

"Yeah sounds like it", Vanessa said.

"Oh god, I'b so sorry for sdifflig so much", she said. "I deed to blow it so bad, I just hate doig it in public". 

She sniffled again. 

"But I could so do with a tissue right dow", she continued. 

They were coming close to Vanessa's stop. 

The blonde girl's breath started to hitch a little, her face got a pre sneeze expression, "HEHH-HUHHH.. Oh dang, snrrfff, I lost it", she said, pushing her palm into her nose as she sniffled again. 

"Well bless you anyway", Vanessa said. "Good talking to you but we're just pulling to my stop". 

The train shook a little and the blonde girl grabbed a pole with both hands to steady herself. 

"Yeah it's beed good cha-AHHSHOO!! EHHSHOO!!" She cut off into a sudden sneeze that had crept back up in under a second. With both hands steadying her on the train pole however, her sneeze came out, big, contagious and uncovered, right at Vanessa's face less than two feet away. 

"SNRRFFF, I'b so sorry", the sick blonde looked so embarrassed as she quickly pulled out her hanky from her pocket, this time burying her dripping nose in the folds of the soft cotton. 

"Bless you for real", Vanessa retorted. "Don't worry about it". The train had now stopped and the doors popped open. "Nice to meet you, hopefully we can chat again some time. Take care of that cold". 

"Thanks", said the blonde girl, pinching her runny nose in her handkerchief. "Dice to beet you too". 

And Vanessa disembarked the train. 

"HIH-KTCHOO!! KTCHOO!!" sneezed April into her pink and white floral hanky.

"Still feeling pretty sick huh?" Asked Vanessa, dropping onto the couch beside her. 

April lowered the hanky, sniffled wetly and wiped her nose. 

"Yup, still gross", she confirmed. "Ad I've rud out of tissues". 

She held up the empty box as proof. 

"Aww that sucks", Vanessa said. "Good thing you've got a few hankies though right?" 

A couple of used hankies lay in the midst of the used tissues that littered the couch and coffee table. 

"Yeah they're all good", April said. "Just get too wet too fast with all the blowig whed i'b sick. That's why I prefer to use tissues whed I've got a bad cold". 

"Oh yeah fair enough I guess", Vanessa said. 

"Hih!" April's breath hitched again suddenly. Her hanky quickly moved to cover her face. 

"KTCHOO!!" she sneezed again, wetly. SNRRFFF. 

She wiped her nose vigorously in the small floral cotton. 

"You still dot caught this?" April asked, surprised but annoyed at the thought. 

"Nope, thank god", Vanessa said. "Where's Briana?"

"SNRRFF, she wedt out to play hockey id the raind ad dow she's id bed, eved sicker", April replied. 

"Maybe I'll go check on her", Vanessa said.

"Good luck". 

Vanessa knocked on Briana's door. 

"What?" Came an irritated croak. 

Vanessa opened the door. 

"Hey, you feeling okay?"

Briana sat up in bed a little and wiped her runny nose on her bedsheet. She was breathing through her mouth as her nose was too congested. 

"Do, I feel awful", she croaked in a very coldy voice. "You better keep your distadce". 

"Why's that?" Asked Vanessa. 

"Coz I'b so sick", Briana replied. She wiped her nose on the sleeve of the top she was wearing. "I did't wadda adbit it because I hate lookig weak but I've got the flu or a cold or sobethig, ad it's real bad, ad i'b exhausted ad cad't breathe ad by throat hurts ad by dose wod't stop ruddig - SNRRFFF". 

"Aww hun", Vanessa said. "You must be sick to admit it. Oh my god, you're shivering". 

Vanessa walked over to the bed. 

"Stop", Briana said as she coughed a little, making her nose run visibly. "I dod't wadda get you sick too". 

"Sweetie, I never get sick", Vanessa said, secretly loving how many cold germs she was no doubt inhaling right now. 

She climbed into Briana's bed. 

"Here let me keep you warm", she said, giving her roommate a hug. 

She looked at Briana's nose, it was running. Vanessa wiped it with the back of her hand. It was messier than she'd thought. 

"Sweetie, your nose is running. Do you have a tissue?" She asked. 

"Do, do tissues", Briana replied. "I only use hadkies". 

"Well where's your hanky, hun", Vanessa said caringly. "You needa wipe your nose". 

Briana pulled a crumpled yellow hanky from under her pillow, apparently just in time. 

She wiped her nose a little, then turned and absentmindedly sneezed uncovered,

"HEHHKKSHOO!! HEHHKKSHOO!!"

Her nose was a mess now. She blew wetly into her hanky until it was saturated. Her nose was still blocked. 

She turned helplessly to Vanessa. 

"I deed a dew hadky", she said. 

Vanessa got up. 

"Where are they?" She asked. 

"Top drawer of the dresser, od the right". 

Briana had a small pile of them in there. Vanessa came back with a neatly folded purple one. 

"Here". 

Briana took it, gave her nose a wipe with it and sniffled congestedly. She turned to Vanessa, who was getting back into her bed to keep her shivering, sick roommate warm. 

"Thagks for lookig after be. Sorry that I'b sick". 

"ISHOO!! ISHOO!!" sneezed Amanda into her cupped palms. 

"Bless you" offered Vanessa. She tried to clear her throat. 

A day had gone by since Vanessa had woken up, still in her sick flatmate Briana's bed. 

Sunday had been uneventful. Both Donna and Amanda had been too sick to come in and an experienced part timer from a different store had been sent in to help Vanessa. At home, April was still sick but her congestion was easing a little. Briana had spent the day in bed sneezing and coughing her way through a series of handkerchiefs. 

SNRRFFF, sniffled Amanda at her still runny nose. 

Today however Vanessa had woken up feeling a little off. There was a scratchy feeling in her throat and no amount of clearing her throat was getting rid of it. Vanessa couldn't remember the last time she'd had a cold and wasn't sure if this was a sore throat or not. 

She was thrilled at the possibility of getting sick, but was apprehensive about how quickly it would come on if she was. This was her last day of work for a couple days but tomorrow she was quite busy. She had an interview for a new job in the morning and then had a long bus ride to go have dinner with her parents and stay the night at their place. 

SNRRFFF, sniffled Amanda again. She blew her nose into a tissue. 

"Ya know, Dodda ragg be up yesterday tellig be I had to work, ad that if I had a cold I should just deal with it ad brig a hadky", Amanda grumbled. 

"Did she?" Asked Vanessa. 

"I duddo what kidd of fadcy padts she thidks I ab with a hadky", Amanda continued. "I do't eved buy real tissues bost of the tibe. I just use paper towels ad thigs". 

"Yeah I dunno", Vanessa replied, distractedly. "I don't think I have one either". 

Then a moment later, "ISHOO!!" Amanda sneezed again. 

I don’t know if Briana has a boyfriend, but after the bedroom cuddle scene, I’m definitely feeling vibes. If you write that sort of thing, I’d really like some F/F caretaking. 

Vanessa shivered as she unlocked the front door. She'd finished work for the day and caught the train home. 

The walk from the station to her house wasn't far, but the rain was heavy and she was saturated from her head of wavy long brown hair to her puddle-soaked white Chuck Taylors. 

"Oh mby god, you're soaked", screamed April as she saw her dripping wet roommate. 

Briana was in the living room as well, rugged up on the couch in pyjamas and a warm blanket. April, who was on the mend, had forced Briana out of her cold bedroom into the living room where she had the fire blazing. 

"We need to get you out of those clothes and straight into a hot shower". 

"No shower", Vanessa said as she shivered. "I'm wet enough. I just want to get warm". 

"Okay well dry clothes minimum", said April who was already pulling off Vanessas coat. "Then straight back to this warm living room. Snrrf snrrff". 

She ended with a sniffle at her running nose. She pulled a small hanky from her sweater sleeve and wiped her nose. 

"You don't wanna end up sniffling like me and Briana", she continued. 

Ten minutes later, Vanessa re-emerged. Her wet hair was tied back from her face. She wore a warm pink sweater over grey sweatpants and fleece slippers, but was still shivering. 

"I-I'm so cold", she told April. 

"Bri, move over", April said to her other friend. "Vanessa needs to get under your blanket with you". 

"SNRRFFF", Briana sniffled, wetly yet clearly congested. "Alright". She moved over and Vanessa slid under her blanket. 

April reappeared a minute later with three steaming mugs of tea. 

"Here girls,", she said. "Drink this". 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" sneezed Briana suddenly, burying her nose in the blanket she shared with Vanessa. 

"Bless you", April said. "I'm glad you're finally resting and taking care of yourself. Better watch out you don't get Vanessa sick". 

"Th-that wouldn't be good", Vanessa said as she sipped her tea. "My throat is so sore as it is without catching a cold too". 

"SNRRFFF", Briana sniffed. 

"Sorry hun", April replied. "But if you've got a sore throat I think you've caught a cold". 

Briana pulled a fairly large pink handkerchief from her pocket and blew her nose wetly. 

"Babes, you really need to get some tissues", April said. "Hankies are no good when you've got a nose running non stop like yours. I told you earlier, I don't mind shooting out to grab some". 

"Ad I told you I hate tissues", Bri replied. 

Suddenly Vanessa's face started to look very confused. She inhaled sharply, turned aside and sneezed,

"Hishoo!"

After countless of contagion Vanessa is finally coming down with it... I'm so excited!! That sounds like a very cute sneeze, and i can't wait to see more of it