• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Trynasneeze

• NickG1998

• Jettous

• FireFlower3013

"Oh hun, were you crazy travelling with a cold like this?" Asked April as she got home. 

Her roommate Vanessa sat on the couch under a blanket, wearing a tank top and sweats. 

"I did't really have a choice, April", she said as she gave her runny nose a hearty sniffle. "I have a job idterview toborrow ad I really- hehhhh- really wa-hehh wadt the job".

Vanessa turned to the side and sneezed uncovered. 

"HEHHSHOO!!"

In her hand she clutched the other handkerchief her dad had given her. It was still folded neatly. 

She blew her nose into the hanky. 

"Aww babes", April said. "Interview or not, that cold sounds like a mess. We need to get you some medicine and a box of tissues". 

"Well I've got this hadky", Vanessa said, holding it up. 

"That'll be used in no time with a nose that runny", April continued. "Just let me have a quick shower and I'll pop out and get you some". 

"Okay thagks", Vanessa said, blowing her nose again. 

Briana sniffled wetly at her leaking nose as she headed home. Her day had not been pleasant. 

Having used both hankies she'd brought with her in the first hour of her day - her nose was just that runny - she'd tried to deal with her cold using a mixture of deep sniffles and the sleeve of her sweater. However after an hour in her second class of the day dealing with her cold like this - including several embarrassingly messy sneezes - her stubbornness about not using tissues had turned into a desperation to get her nose under control. 

On the way out of class she had gone quickly to the bathroom to blow her nose, pocketing several paper towels and then while she was having lunch had taken a sizeable stack of serviettes with her from the campus cafe. 

Her afternoon had been spent blowing her nose, wiping her nose and catching her productive sneezes in these rough tissue substitutes. 

Now as she blew her nose in a crumpled napkin, she longed to get home to a fresh, soft handkerchief and rest up for the evening - stubborn as she was, perhaps going to college today hadn't been such a grand idea. 

What a crazy fun story!! Thank you for posting and updating it so much. I love a good one shot, but longer writings are super interesting, too :)

Briana got home, sniffling wetly and wiping her still running nose on her sweater sleeve. 

She'd blown her nose barely fifteen minutes ago on her last napkin, but the cold wind had made it run again and a couple of minutes ago she'd sneezed. An explosive, uncontrollable double that left her nose a mess as she walked home. 

Vanessa sat on the couch. Holding a tissue in both hands, she snapped forward and sneezed 

"HEHHSHOO!!" 

into the tissue. She rubbed her nose with the soft paper and sniffled wetly. 

SNRRRKK, Briana sniffled her runny nose back as much as she could and wiped it on her sleeve again. 

"Oh by god, you soudd so sick", she said to Vanessa, who she hadn't seen for 36 hours. 

"SNRRFFF, I ab", replied Vanessa. "I thigk I caught your cold". 

Briana's heart melted a little, as Vanessa had been taking care of her while she "wasn't sick" when she caught her cold. 

"Aww babes, I'b sorry", Briana replied. "I'b dot really that sick, but it's dot good you caught it". 

"I'll say", Vanessa replied tiredly. "I've beend such a mbess of sdeezes ad by ndose keeps rundidg ad I'mb all stuffy". 

She sniffled again and wiped her nose with her tissue. 

"I'mb just so sick of havig to blow it all the tibe", she continued. 

"Yeah sndot sucks right?" Bri replied, a little distracted. "Oh god I have to sdeeze". 

Her nose was full and dripping and a sneezy tickle was ripping up the back of her sinuses. Briana cupped both hands over her nose and mouth. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!! HEKHSHOO!" she sneezed uncontrollably. 

She left her hands covering her face, she didn't have to look to know her nose was running wildly. 

She needed a hanky. Immediately. But hers were all upstairs in her room. 

She turned to Vanessa, sheepishly still steepling her hands over her nose and mouth. 

"Do you have a spare tissue?" she asked weakly. 

"The box is id by roomb", Vanessa replied. "I probably should've brought theb downd here but help yourself". 

April was passing by, she turned to Briana who was still covering her running nose with her hands. 

"Did I just hear you ask for a tissue?"

"Ndo. Yes. Whatever- I just deed a hadky right dow ad I - HEHHKKSHOO!! - do't have ode od be. Tissues still suck", she stammered, another messy sneeze rippling out of her cold filled nose. "Fide I'll get a hadky". 

She walked off hastily. Vanessa wiped her nose on the tissue she was holding. 

Briana went quickly upstairs. As she went past Vanessa's room she peered inside and eyed up the box of tissues. 

"Huh, who would use those over hadkies?" She said aloud. She continued on to her own room, selecting a small green and white hanky from her drawer. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!! HEHHKKSHOO!!" she sneezed again, catching the infectious spray in the soft cotton. Briana blew her nose, several times, for about thirty seconds. The hanky was saturated. She threw it in her hamper and took another. She tucked it in her pocket and headed back down. 

Thirty minutes later and Briana was headed up stairs again. Fifteen minutes ago she'd sneezed "HEHHKKSHOO!! HEHHKKSHOO!!" and blown her productive sinuses very passionately, immediately soaking another handkerchief. 

Now after another ten minutes of sniffling and wiping her nose with the back of her hand she desperately had to blow her nose again before another sneeze came. 

She entered her room, removing the saturated hanky from her pocket and throwing it in the hamper. 

SNRRFFF, she sniffled deeply. "Ugh". What the hell was wrong with her? Her nose was getting tickly again. 

Briana tucked her blonde hair back behind her ears and rubbed her damp nose with the back of her hand. 

She sniffled wetly against as she opened her dresser drawer and reached for a new handkerchief. 

"HEHHHHH", her breath hitched, she was overcome with the feeling of an uncontrollable sneeze brewing and dropped her hanky accidentally. 

This sneeze was going to be big. Bigger than the last one. These sneezes were already exhausting. She pinched her nose, trying to hold her breath and curled into a ball, eyes shut. 

A few seconds later and the tickle seemed to pass. She'd won. But her nose was still running. 

"Where's mby hadky?" she mumbled aloud. It had floated under the bed a little. 

Briana bent down to pick it up, the angle making her nose run wildly. 

SNRRFFFF. She sniffled. Oh god it was dusty down here. 

Her head snapped forward into the crook of her elbow. 

"HEHHHHHHKKSHOOO!! HEHHHHHKKKSHOOO!!" she sneezed violently. She had no control of that sudden eruption of cold germs, it literally hurt as it rippled through her body. 

Her nose was dripping as she prepared her fresh handkerchief and soaked yet another instantly with her mega wet nose blow. 

"HEHHSHOO!!" sneezed Vanessa about an hour later. 

"Bless you, sweets", April said to her. "That cold's not being kind is it".

"SNRRFF- ndo, ndot really", Vanessa replied, wiping her nose on a crumpled tissue. 

"I think you need a new tissue there, Ness", April continued. "You sound a bit sniffly". 

"Yeah I gotta blow againd I thigk", Vanessa agreed, sniffling again. "I just feel bad using too bady of themb, it seembs like a waste - also blowig by dose is still kidda stradge so I didd't wadda overdo it". 

"Ness, they're disposable for a reason", April said in a very motherly tone. "Use as many of them as you need. You needa take care of that nose with a cold like this one". 

Vanessa opened the door of her bedroom, still sniffling. She needed another tissue. Like it or not, her nose was runny and sniffling wasn't cutting it. 

She opened the door and jumped. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!! HEHHKKSHOO!!"

Where she'd expected to find an empty room, she was very surprised to find her roommate Briana sitting cross legged on her bed, hair a mess, nostrils redder than ever, sneezing violently into one of her tissues. A sizeable pile of used tissues lay scattered on the bed. 

"SNRRFF, what?" Vanessa stuttered. 

"I'b sorry", Briana said, a tear running down her cheek, most of her face still covered by the tissue. "I'b just so sick and cad't stop sdeezig - I'b sorry".

"Aww you poor thigg", Vanessa said. "Like I said you're welcombe to use sombe. But cad you pass mbe onde". 

Briana handed over the box and Vanessa plucked one out, immediately wiping her nose with it. 

"HEHHKKSHOO!!" sneezed Briana again, turning away quickly. She pulled out three tissues hastily and proceeded to blow her nose thickly. 

"What the hell is wrogg with be?" She asked, tears still running down her cheeks. "I've dever need this sick id all by life. I'm literally soaking through a hadky with a siggle blow". 

Vanessa blew her own nose in her tissue then tucked it into her pocket. She crawled onto the bed took another tissue and wiped Briana's tears. 

"Sweetie, it's okay", she said to her roommate. "If I cand catch a cold after all these years andyode cad. You mbust be sick if you're locked id here usig mby tissues - you were sayig before they're just for sick little babies". 

"Well that's what I ab right dow", Briana sobbed, her nose running messily. She wiped it on her arm. "I've dever need so sick I couldd't just take of byself with a few hadkies ad carry od with by life. I feel so biserable". 

Vanessa sniffled wetly. She pulled another tissue from the box and put it to Briana's running nose - who surprisingly did not resist at all. 

"Sweetie, your ndose is rundy", Vanessa said. "Let mbe wipe it for you". 

Whether it was what Vanessa had meant or not, Briana blew her nose wetly in the tissue Vanessa held. 

Vanessa looked her in the eyes, sniffling at her own nose all the while. 

"Feel better ndow?" She asked. 

Briana stared back at her. 

"I'b so lucky to live with sobeode like you". 

Then Briana leaned forward and kissed Vanessa on the lips. 

Vanessa was taken aback. But then a second later, she put her hand - still holding the tissue - on Briana's face, and kissed her back. 

Then a few seconds later, Vanessa pulled away sharply. 

"Hehhhh - sorry", she said breathily. "HEHHSHOO!!" she sneezed, turning aside. 

15 hours ago, Trynasneeze said:

She pulled another tissue from the box and put it to Briana's running nose - who surprisingly did not resist at all. 

"Sweetie, your ndose is rundy", Vanessa said. "Let mbe wipe it for you". 

Whether it was what Vanessa had meant or not, Briana blew her nose wetly in the tissue Vanessa held. 

Vanessa looked her in the eyes, sniffling at her own nose all the while. 

"Feel better ndow?" She asked. 

Briana stared back at her. 

"I'b so lucky to live with sobeode like you".

This made me melt. I love it when a girl gets help blowing her nose. 🥰😍

Oh yay!! I hope they end up together. I always felt like there was something between Briana and Vanessa