Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stable Diffusion AI sneezes

baron_von_gotta

On 2/27/2023 at 7:29 PM, PollenFiend said:

I'm trying a new model called Deliberate (v2, from https://civitai.com/models/4823/deliberate) and I'm on the fence whether I like this one more or the previous one I've been using which is Realistic Vision 1.3.  What do you all think?  Pic below is my take on my character Lori, also from Start Simulation.  @Chiguy13 prompted me to not forget about this character so I gave it a go.  :)  This is still a work in progress, particularly as I try to make art with the same character and background but in a variety of poses.  Studying up on both ControlNet and DreamBooth tools to go alongside SD.  Might take me a while, so here's a hopeful preview of the character at least.

5H3z66v.jpg

NICE!  I like that you made a version of her.  Your stories are some of my all-time favorites and it's great to see you making art to go with them!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baron_von_gotta

• PollenFiend

• MikiSan

• webmeistro

• 1 month later...

I'm curious how well this does with video game characters (Rouge the Bat, Princess Zelda, etc.) but I haven't had much luck setting it up.

On 8/6/2023 at 8:42 PM, aridynamic87 said:

I'm curious how well this does with video game characters (Rouge the Bat, Princess Zelda, etc.) but I haven't had much luck setting it up.

It actually works very well. I did a Chun-Li one, posted elsewhere on this forum and at my Pixiv account. You'll need to find an appropriate LORA (something that adds extra training for a specific thing, whether that's a character, an art style, etc.) and include it as part of your art generation.

• 1 month later...