Sneeze Fetish Forum

Stable Diffusion AI sneezes

baron_von_gotta

7 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

I've figured out a better method for resizing to hi-res that works for me.  I typically start at 512x512 then when I'm 80% happy with the product I'll upscale to 768x768 in img2img or inpainting with the Resize and Fill option.  When I'm 99% happy, I'll upscale again to the max my PC can handle, 900x900 in a small batch to choose the best final version.  That's what I've been posting so far.

For resizing to hi-res, I wasn't happy with ESRGAN alone.  It took some elements from the background and brought them into sharp focus mistakenly:
gs1tMrW.png  

I tried 4x-UltraSharp but it's not as good as ESRGAN for elements that should be sharply in focus, like the face:
0kHHhT2.png  

So what now works for me is:
Resize to: 2160x2160
Upscale: 2.411, visibility: 1.0, model:R-ESRGAN 4x+
Upscale: 2.411, visibility: 1, model:4x-UltraSharp

In the original design the AI for some reason made the teeth kinda yellow so I also whitened the teeth in GIMP using the guide from https://thegimptutorials.com/how-to-whiten-teeth/

Now here is the hi-res, touched-up picture in glorious 2160x2160:
cTT3w2w.jpg   

Hi.

Your stories are some of my all-time favorites. Any chance your going to insert some of these pics in them?

As with Webmeistro's stories, it's cool to see how the author envisions the character. These are incredibly well done.

Edited by Chiguy13
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baron_von_gotta

• PollenFiend

• MikiSan

• webmeistro

4 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Hi.

Your stories are some of my all-time favorites. Any chance your going to insert some of these pics in them?

As with Webmeistro's stories, it's cool to see how the author envisions the character. These are incredibly well done.

We'll thank you, much appreciated. These pics are from scenes I've already written long ago but sure, I could dig up those old story threads and edit in these pics. Note that there are some small differences (eg you might have recognized the pic of Liz but her hair is slightly different in the pic vs the ponytail described in the story). I might write new chapters or stories based on new scenes I make art for.

8 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

We'll thank you, much appreciated. These pics are from scenes I've already written long ago but sure, I could dig up those old story threads and edit in these pics. Note that there are some small differences (eg you might have recognized the pic of Liz but her hair is slightly different in the pic vs the ponytail described in the story). I might write new chapters or stories based on new scenes I make art for.

I didn't realize that was Liz. 😂

Just goes to how cool it is to be able to see the author's vision.

I think the many fans of your stories would be excited for both inserts and new chapters. They're some of the most viewed content here. Definitely appreciate your work!

I wanted to do this but it's way too complicated for me I'm not computer savvy copy and paste is about the most technical I get if something is like compressed forget it not possible for me, I don't know how to do all that stuff I tried the download free paint thing but it sucks couldn't even come close to what I wanted it to do... 

21 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Hi.

(blush) awwww, thanks. Usually what I do is type in a basic idea, then generate a thousand images and pick the one that's best.

4 hours ago, webmeistro said:

(blush) awwww, thanks. Usually what I do is type in a basic idea, then generate a thousand images and pick the one that's best.

Interesting.

Seems like this version simplifies that? Though, there’s more coding needed. Or do I misunderstand? 

2 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Interesting.

Seems like this version simplifies that? Though, there’s more coding needed. Or do I misunderstand? 

Not sure what you mean. I installed Stable Diffusion locally about three months ago and have been using that. No coding required, although figuring out the correct prompt can be tricky.

For those who just wants to run it somehow without installing it etc etc, you can try doing  it at https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

ooops I'm sorry @webmeistro, didn't see that you shared it already. if you want as a moderator, you can delete this post

Edited by ukrsneeze
13 hours ago, webmeistro said:

Not sure what you mean. I installed Stable Diffusion locally about three months ago and have been using that. No coding required, although figuring out the correct prompt can be tricky.

I misunderstood. I thought you were using a different program. 

I haven't made anything in a bit, so here are some of the "rejects" which I made earlier but didn't post at the time because I didn't want to spam too much in 1 day.

LFOIz8q.png

qE7oue1.png

The second one is actually made with a model checkpoint that's not explicitly sexy, Vintedois diffusion:

https://huggingface.co/22h/vintedois-diffusion-v0-1

This is what I use instead of base stable diffusion when I'm trying to make funny images to show friends or whatever.

if theres anyone good with gimp...could you share a way that gets simlar results to x/y and img2img since i cant run the actual program

21 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

if theres anyone good with gimp...could you share a way that gets simlar results to x/y and img2img since i cant run the actual program

GIMP is an image editing program like photoshop. Some people draw their own art entirely within it! I don't have the time/talent/patience to learn to draw, so that's what the AI's for.

In the context of this thread, we've been discussing using it to make intentionally lazy drawings, like adding blue lines that are supposed to represent the water droplets in spray, and then using inpainting to have the AI clean it up.

For instance I just used inpainting to turn this (intentionally lazy blue and black lines added by me in gimp):

OBsmYt8.png

into this:

eAgjWrV.png

It's not done yet, but I felt it was worth sharing the WIP since it's illustrative of what we're talking about.

I'm happy to answer technical questions about GIMP but sadly I'm not an artist and can't really use it to produce anything worthwhile without the AI crutch.

Final product. This is the first image I made start to finish with the awareness that it could be edited in GIMP and then still corrected by the AI afterwards. I tend to revisit this general spice-cooking-sneeze vibe whenever I'm playing with a new technique. This is the fourth version of it I've posted I think.

AeKmsYF.png

Now that I'm aware of how this technique works, I've been inspired for my next image, but that one will need to be posted on the adults only board. If any mods see this, may I please have access? I tried using the contact staff feature but it was broken.

9 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

I messed around in gimp and found a solution with the blurring
https://imgur.com/a/K4DmJy3

Blurring to remove unwanted details? Great idea!

Would you like it if I ran it through img2img? I might do it anyways to look at it myself, but if you give me permission to remix it and tell me the tags you used, I'll post the results

10 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

Final product. This is the first image I made start to finish with the awareness that it could be edited in GIMP and then still corrected by the AI afterwards.

Looking good!  Did you have any luck with making a feather duster or other props/details that the AI can't handle?  I'm currently trying to do a "hanky under the nose" idea.

1 minute ago, PollenFiend said:

Looking good!  Did you have any luck with making a feather duster or other props/details that the AI can't handle?  I'm currently trying to do a "hanky under the nose" idea.

I tried so hard to get a feather tickling a nose, to no avail. The feather looked nice (inpainted from a "cut-and-paste-from-google-images" hot pink ostrich feather). The nose/face looked god awful no matter how much I tried. 

I might try again with a side profile, then I could make the face, put a feather in using GIMP, and just have it barely touching the nose to the point that the AI is forced to do what I want.

(Edited): Okay I'm done with the details and upscaling; The hand holding the tissue was extremely difficult...  

I'll also dig up the old story thread for where this scene is from and embed the picture there.  Also working on a follow-up pic for the adult board but that one might take a while longer.

(Update): So it looks like the old thread is archived and can no longer be edited / replied to.  But the story itself is intact so feel free to give it a read while now enjoying the picture.  Subtle difference - the story has the character wearing a t-shirt.  The artwork looks much better with a tank top.

Diy3zhD.jpg

Edited by PollenFiend
11 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

(Edited): Okay I'm done with the details and upscaling; The hand holding the tissue was extremely difficult...  

I'll also dig up the old story thread for where this scene is from and embed the picture there.  Also working on a follow-up pic for the adult board but that one might take a while longer.

(Update): So it looks like the old thread is archived and can no longer be edited / replied to.  But the story itself is intact so feel free to give it a read while now enjoying the picture.  Subtle difference - the story has the character wearing a t-shirt.  The artwork looks much better with a tank top.

Diy3zhD.jpg

Ohhh, I'm loving the view of those red flared nostrils. It's showing promise of a really good sneeze brewing.

Very nice!

On 1/4/2023 at 10:35 PM, PollenFiend said:

Diy3zhD.jpg

Outstanding picture! Brings Audrey to life.

This was a terrific series, too.

On 1/4/2023 at 10:35 PM, PollenFiend said:

Diy3zhD.jpg

That's awesome, she looks great. I've had a rough time trying to get the AI to do wetness on the eyes due to allergies

On 1/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, papabear70 said:

Ohhh, I'm loving the view of those red flared nostrils. It's showing promise of a really good sneeze brewing.

Very nice!

Thank you!  I'm a sucker for a red, itchy, allergic nose.

18 hours ago, Chiguy13 said:

Outstanding picture! Brings Audrey to life.

This was a terrific series, too.

Glad you like it.  I'm working on some adult-themed pics with Audrey but not yet happy with the results...

13 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

That's awesome, she looks great. I've had a rough time trying to get the AI to do wetness on the eyes due to allergies

Same.  Red, watery eyes and runny noses are very difficult...  I'm also trying to veer more into sharp, high-quality realism instead of the "painted" art look.  What artist tags (e.g. "by so-and-so") have been working well for you?

12 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Glad you like it.  I'm working on some adult-themed pics with Audrey but not yet happy with the results...

Same.  Red, watery eyes and runny noses are very difficult...  I'm also trying to veer more into sharp, high-quality realism instead of the "painted" art look.  What artist tags (e.g. "by so-and-so") have been working well for you?

That would be incredible!

19 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

I haven't tried any 😅 - I know that's somewhere that I'm slacking