• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baron_von_gotta

• PollenFiend

• MikiSan

• webmeistro

6 hours ago, MikiSan said:

mmm this one is very nice 

Thank you!  And sorry, I can't really help with tips on the web-only version...  Maybe some of the others here can.  It's certainly a fun way to create our special kind of art.

8 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Updated my work in progress to a final version, though I'm making other variations.  Pic posted below, and here's also a link to a new post with the story I wrote long ago which inspired it.  Will post pic variations when complete.

https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/82325-an-exercise-in-genius-and-torment-f-allergy-torture-story-updated-with-ai-art/

Damn, your new stuff is awesome!! I tried out the realistic vision model this morning and here's what I got:

qJwYzSj.png

Still a little CGI-ish compared to yours. Do you have any hints? I was using the positive/negative prompts that were posted on the model page.

2 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

Damn, your new stuff is awesome!! I tried out the realistic vision model this morning and here's what I got:

Still a little CGI-ish compared to yours. Do you have any hints? I was using the positive/negative prompts that were posted on the model page.

Thank you! I'm happy with the improvements too. I actually kept some detailed notes for this most recent work. Let me write up a workflow with earlier WIP pics, prompts and tips to see if it helps. Stay tuned, and keep up your good work too. I'm sure you'll develop your own tips worth sharing.

Just dumping some I made with varying quality:

bxQbeHi.jpg

PnLGvKW.jpg

lUIoZEE.jpg

(I found that you can make two people sneeze in the same image... interresting...)

Shgn73f.jpg

xnf1sIu.jpg

s6Zl3t5.jpg

12 hours ago, Stimuli said:

Some of these are pretty good!  I'm liking the silk pajamas look...

On 2/4/2023 at 11:14 AM, PollenFiend said:

Let me write up a workflow with earlier WIP pics, prompts and tips to see if it helps. 

Alright, here we go...  Please scroll past the rather long post below if you don't care to read this step-by-step workflow with sample pics on how I created my most recent work.  Trying to be as helpful as possible for others who want to use similar tips for their art.

Note - overall when I intend to create both NSFW and SFW versions of the same pic, I find it easier to start with the NSFW nudie version and then add the clothes on top when that version is done, instead of the other way around.  For the sake of this guide below I put big black boxes on top of the NSFW bits.  For the prompts below, the top ones are positive, bottom negative (or just by reading them you'll know which is which).

1) txt-2-img low-res batches with different prompt variations to get the general idea you’re looking for.  For the Realistic Vision model, Euler-a with CFG of 7-8 seems like a good way to start.

<note: I think I lost the original prompt but it was probably something like this:>>
((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), gasping, mouth open wide, (teeth), ((eyes shut tight)), (((eyebrows furrowed))), ((wrinkling her nose)), hands above her head, wavey dark blonde shoulder length hair, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

E6HPUjy.png

2) Img-2-img, upscaling to 800x800 to add more detail, keeping CFG low and denoising on the high side to produce enough variation, steps high to produce detail, run overnight for a large batch

<note: I think I lost the original prompt but it was probably something like this:>>
((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), gasping, mouth open wide, (teeth), ((eyes shut tight)), (((eyebrows furrowed))), ((wrinkling her nose)), hands above her head, wavey dark blonde shoulder length hair, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 130, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 3761330355, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560

GhOAJbT.png

3) Img-2-img, focusing on different prompt keywords to get the right feeling, wanted to emphasize “pale skin” and finding a way to produce allergy tears, runny nose, and general sneeze mess on her face and chest.  Bumped up the CFG level to make it listen to the prompt more, denoising turned down to not have too much variation on the pose which looks right.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), gasping, mouth open wide, (teeth), ((eyes shut tight)), (((eyebrows furrowed))), ((wrinkling her nose)), hands above her head, crying, tears rolling down her cheeks, slimy clear water trails on her bare chest, wavey dark blonde shoulder length hair, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, drooling, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

armpit hair, hairy armpits, jewelry, necklace, earrings, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 130, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9.5, Seed: 2293837176, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.3, Mask blur: 4

BSb4Xcd.png

4) inpaint the background, wanting to emphasize the feeling of an old, dusty barn with hay and ropes.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, piles of hay in the background, old dusty hay bales, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

jewelry, necklace, earrings, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

tR9nNkG.png

5) Inpainted the edge where the background meets the body to clean up the blending.  Also cleaned up some body texturing around the armpit and chest.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, bits of hay stuck to her wet skin, hay on her skin, piles of hay in the background, rope bondage, clean shaven armpits, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

armpit hair, hairy armpits, jewelry, necklace, earrings, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

a1eZgbZ.png

6) inpaint the nose to get the flared nostrils, allergic red color, realistic look.  Did a few iterations, alternating between with and without Restore Faces

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with very pale skin, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((wet red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), ((wrinkling her nose)), crying, slimy clear water trails on her skin, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

wzZAO4O.png

7) Doing many iterations on a single inpaint area (e.g. the nose, above) causes a weird hard ‘edge’ that doesn’t blend well, so I inpainted again just focused on blending the hard edge.  Also used the opportunity to clean up the armpit further.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, crying, tears rolling down her cheeks, slimy clear water trails on her bare chest, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, drooling, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

zaOW1Mp.png

8) Time to add the allergy mess on the nose, mouth and chin.  Used GIMP to draw in the general idea, then inpainted, covering ONLY the lines that I had drawn with GIMP, not the entire nose and mouth area.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))), (((water dripping from her nose))), gasping, mouth open wide, ((teeth)), (big sneeze), crying, ((slimy clear water dripping from her lips)), glistening water trails, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, drooling, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

Steps: 150, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 4098797343, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.15, Mask blur: 4

0DihLN0.png
BAi8d0k.png

9) Used GIMP to draw in the glass vial and pollen dust being blown into her face.  

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, glass vial is pouring out yellow pollen powder, yellow powder is floating in the air, yellow pollen grains floating, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 70, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 13, Seed: 213826858, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.3, Mask blur: 4

4uL9Y8r.png

Yh0ibQN.png

Iterated with higher step number to fine-tune the details. Also used the opportunity to inpaint the runny nose to clean up the look a little more.

Steps: 150, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2569512782, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.15, Mask blur: 4

ikk4xSy.png

10) Drew in more ropes, around her wrists and to fix the odd one that seems to go up and disappear behind her arm. Also cleaned up the fingers

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))), in a dusty old barn, hands tied with rope above her head, rope bondage, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

nail polish, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 150, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2512425030, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.4, Mask blur: 4

LF3KFpm.png
o775vsT.png

11) Resized in img-2-img to the max my PC can handle (950x950), to add detail before further upscaling.  Want to keep the fine details so use a low CFG and very low denoising value.  Then, made a SFW variation by inpainting a white tank top.  Had to use GIMP because inpainting lost the detail with the rope across her chest and I had to draw it back in.  Also, the tanktop still had some NSFW nipples showing, so I covered them up with white.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) wearing a wet (((white tank top))), in a very dusty barn, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, (rope bondage), ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

wJSHFNJ.png
kbXKSfg.png

12) Wanted to make the eyes look a little more intense, and also wanted a variation with her eyes open.  Inpainted the eyes, brows and the “furrowing” bit.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))),  (((about to sneeze))), light blue eyes, pale blue eyes, red-rimmed allergy eyes, pink allergic eyes, allergic, irritated, (crying), (tears in her eyes), blonde hair, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

dNm5uQH.png
voC8UZq.png

12) Upscale using whatever upscaler you like best!  I am also now creating a mid-sneeze variation.  For that I'll inpaint the mouth area, copy-paste in GIMP on top of a final base pic, and use the GIMP Smudge tool to blend the edges.  

I hope this guide helps your AI art creation process.  Please share tips if you've learned some too!

Edited by PollenFiend

That's AWESOME!! My method is basically the same, since we taught each other, I just think I'm lazier and not as detail-focused as you are ;). The main thing I'm taking home from it is to upscale a bit before inpainting.

I've also been investing my creative energies into a D&D campaign, and using stable diffusion to make a bunch of images for that. Honestly it's better for that, the players are just going to see your images for a few moments and aren't trying to get aroused by them.

On 2/5/2023 at 7:05 AM, Stimuli said:

These are awesome too! Keep up the great work!

Hi.  I've finished making variations of the SFW and NSFW versions of my above pic.  I've also set up a Pixiv account as a place to store my various work.  You'll need to create a free Pixiv account to see most of it (since I want to play it safe by their community guidelines and categorize the art as somewhat adult-themed) but you can take a look here:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/30545575

4 hours ago, baron_von_gotta said:

That's AWESOME!! My method is basically the same, since we taught each other, I just think I'm lazier and not as detail-focused as you are ;)

Haha yeah I'm getting a little meticulous on the details...  It's primarily for me to enjoy anyway, and if you all get a kick out of it too, that's a nice bonus.  It's great that you're transferring the skills to D&D art.

3 hours ago, MikiSan said:

I'm still trying to figure out what keywording works best for the free online version 

I forget, does the online version allow you to choose from various models?  That has a big effect on how prompt keywords are interpreted.

On 2/5/2023 at 3:17 PM, PollenFiend said:

Alright, here we go...  Please scroll past the rather long post below if you don't care to read this step-by-step workflow with sample pics on how I created my most recent work.  Trying to be as helpful as possible for others who want to use similar tips for their art.

Note - overall when I intend to create both NSFW and SFW versions of the same pic, I find it easier to start with the NSFW nudie version and then add the clothes on top when that version is done, instead of the other way around.  For the sake of this guide below I put big black boxes on top of the NSFW bits.  For the prompts below, the top ones are positive, bottom negative (or just by reading them you'll know which is which).

1) txt-2-img low-res batches with different prompt variations to get the general idea you’re looking for.  For the Realistic Vision model, Euler-a with CFG of 7-8 seems like a good way to start.

E6HPUjy.png

2) Img-2-img, upscaling to 800x800 to add more detail, keeping CFG low and denoising on the high side to produce enough variation, steps high to produce detail, run overnight for a large batch

Steps: 130, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 3761330355, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560

GhOAJbT.png

3) Img-2-img, focusing on different prompt keywords to get the right feeling, wanted to emphasize “pale skin” and finding a way to produce allergy tears, runny nose, and general sneeze mess on her face and chest.  Bumped up the CFG level to make it listen to the prompt more, denoising turned down to not have too much variation on the pose which looks right.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), gasping, mouth open wide, (teeth), ((eyes shut tight)), (((eyebrows furrowed))), ((wrinkling her nose)), hands above her head, crying, tears rolling down her cheeks, slimy clear water trails on her bare chest, wavey dark blonde shoulder length hair, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, drooling, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

Steps: 130, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9.5, Seed: 2293837176, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.3, Mask blur: 4

BSb4Xcd.png

4) inpaint the background, wanting to emphasize the feeling of an old, dusty barn with hay and ropes.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, piles of hay in the background, old dusty hay bales, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

jewelry, necklace, earrings, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

tR9nNkG.png

5) Inpainted the edge where the background meets the body to clean up the blending.  Also cleaned up some body texturing around the armpit and chest.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, bits of hay stuck to her wet skin, hay on her skin, piles of hay in the background, rope bondage, clean shaven armpits, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

a1eZgbZ.png

6) inpaint the nose to get the flared nostrils, allergic red color, realistic look.  Did a few iterations, alternating between with and without Restore Faces

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with very pale skin, (((about to sneeze))), (((very red nose))), (((wet red nose))), (((flared red nostrils))), (((big sneeze))), ((wrinkling her nose)), crying, slimy clear water trails on her skin, very allergic, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

wzZAO4O.png

7) Doing many iterations on a single inpaint area (e.g. the nose, above) causes a weird hard ‘edge’ that doesn’t blend well, so I inpainted again just focused on blending the hard edge.  Also used the opportunity to clean up the armpit further.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, crying, tears rolling down her cheeks, slimy clear water trails on her bare chest, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, drooling, rope bondage, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

zaOW1Mp.png

8) Time to add the allergy mess on the nose, mouth and chin.  Used GIMP to draw in the general idea, then inpainted, covering ONLY the lines that I had drawn with GIMP, not the entire nose and mouth area.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))), (((water dripping from her nose))), gasping, mouth open wide, ((teeth)), (big sneeze), crying, ((slimy clear water dripping from her lips)), glistening water trails, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, drooling, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

Steps: 150, Sampler: DDIM, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 4098797343, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.15, Mask blur: 4

0DihLN0.png
BAi8d0k.png

9) Used GIMP to draw in the glass vial and pollen dust being blown into her face.  

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) in a very dusty barn, glass vial is pouring out yellow pollen powder, yellow powder is floating in the air, yellow pollen grains floating, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 70, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 13, Seed: 213826858, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.3, Mask blur: 4

4uL9Y8r.png

Yh0ibQN.png

Iterated with higher step number to fine-tune the details. Also used the opportunity to inpaint the runny nose to clean up the look a little more.

Steps: 150, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2569512782, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.15, Mask blur: 4

ikk4xSy.png

10) Drew in more ropes, around her wrists and to fix the odd one that seems to go up and disappear behind her arm. Also cleaned up the fingers

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo nude 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))), in a dusty old barn, hands tied with rope above her head, rope bondage, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

nail polish, skin disease, freckles, moles, skin tags, deformed, bad anatomy, disfigured, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, ugly, disgusting, poorly drawn hands, missing limb, floating limbs, disconnected limbs, malformed hands, blurry, ((((mutated hands and fingers)))), watermark, watermarked, oversaturated, censored, distorted hands, amputation, missing hands, obese, doubled face, double hands, ((((realistic, semi-realistic, cgi, 3d, render, sketch, cartoon, drawing, anime)))), cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, extra fingers, mutated hands, poorly drawn hands, mutation, deformed, dehydrated, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, fused fingers, too many fingers, long neck

Steps: 150, Sampler: Euler a, CFG scale: 9, Seed: 2512425030, Size: 800x800, Model hash: de2f2560, Denoising strength: 0.4, Mask blur: 4

LF3KFpm.png
o775vsT.png

11) Resized in img-2-img to the max my PC can handle (950x950), to add detail before further upscaling.  Want to keep the fine details so use a low CFG and very low denoising value.  Then, made a SFW variation by inpainting a white tank top.  Had to use GIMP because inpainting lost the detail with the rope across her chest and I had to draw it back in.  Also, the tanktop still had some NSFW nipples showing, so I covered them up with white.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))) wearing a wet (((white tank top))), in a very dusty barn, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, natural medium sized breasts, beautiful realistic tits, (rope bondage), ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

wJSHFNJ.png
kbXKSfg.png

12) Wanted to make the eyes look a little more intense, and also wanted a variation with her eyes open.  Inpainted the eyes, brows and the “furrowing” bit.

((RAW, analog style)), detailed color photo 25 year old Eastern European girl with (((very pale skin))),  (((about to sneeze))), light blue eyes, pale blue eyes, red-rimmed allergy eyes, pink allergic eyes, allergic, irritated, (crying), (tears in her eyes), blonde hair, , ((beautiful clear skin)), flawless skin, ((film grain, skin details, high detailed skin texture, 8k hdr, dslr))

dNm5uQH.png
voC8UZq.png

12) Upscale using whatever upscaler you like best!  I am also now creating a mid-sneeze variation.  For that I'll inpaint the mouth area, copy-paste in GIMP on top of a final base pic, and use the GIMP Smudge tool to blend the edges.  

I hope this guide helps your AI art creation process.  Please share tips if you've learned some too!

Amazing primer!

Thanks so much

2 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

Hi.  I've finished making variations of the SFW and NSFW versions of my above pic.  I've also set up a Pixiv account as a place to store my various work.  You'll need to create a free Pixiv account to see most of it (since I want to play it safe by their community guidelines and categorize the art as somewhat adult-themed) but you can take a look here:
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/30545575

Haha yeah I'm getting a little meticulous on the details...  It's primarily for me to enjoy anyway, and if you all get a kick out of it too, that's a nice bonus.  It's great that you're transferring the skills to D&D art.

I forget, does the online version allow you to choose from various models?  That has a big effect on how prompt keywords are interpreted.

I don't believe so...thats only on the client end but I haven't tried since I don't know any models myself
Edit: heres my attempt with the free online version 

download.jpg

Edited by MikiSan
On 2/6/2023 at 9:16 PM, MikiSan said:

I don't believe so...thats only on the client end but I haven't tried since I don't know any models myself

I'm guessing you're using one of the base Stable Diffusion models on HuggingFace?  If you do some Googling around you might find other users who have loaded other models for generation.  Earlier in this thread we were trying HassanBlend, which appears to have a web-accessible API.  

Try your prompts here and see if they generate better images.  It looks like it still keeps the step number way down so it isn't as good as a local install, but it's probably better than the base SD model.

https://huggingface.co/hassanblend/hassanblend1.4

14 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

I'm guessing you're using one of the base Stable Diffusion models on HuggingFace?  If you do some Googling around you might find other users who have loaded other models for generation.  Earlier in this thread we were trying HassanBlend, which appears to have a web-accessible API.  

Try your prompts here and see if they generate better images.  It looks like it still keeps the step number way down so it isn't as good as a local install, but it's probably better than the base SD model.

https://huggingface.co/hassanblend/hassanblend1.4

ooo ill try it but i dont know how to implement it 

47 minutes ago, MikiSan said:

ooo ill try it but i dont know how to implement it 

There's a little text box there on the link I attached that let's you type your prompt. Try something simple, say, "young woman sneezing in a field of flowers" and generate. See what comes back and if you want to keep playing with it. As mentioned, that page loads the HassanBlend model. I'm sure there are other similar pages from users who have loaded other models to try pic generation if you want to google around.

6 hours ago, PollenFiend said:

There's a little text box there on the link I attached that let's you type your prompt. Try something simple, say, "young woman sneezing in a field of flowers" and generate. See what comes back and if you want to keep playing with it. As mentioned, that page loads the HassanBlend model. I'm sure there are other similar pages from users who have loaded other models to try pic generation if you want to google around.

ohh ok gotcha