Sneeze Fetish Forum

is your fetish a secret?

snottysnz

On 6/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, snottysnz said:

have you ever told anyone irl about your fetish? who? how did they react? i'm genuinely curious! 

Never told a soul. It's always been my little secret outside of the forum - always has, and likely always will be :) 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Barbie

• kiku

• solitaire-au

I've told two partners and most of my friends. My first ever boyfriend was a bit weird about it but then he got used to it and tried to indulge it a bit but that just wasn't my thing. With all of my friends it's just something that came out while I was drunk and aside from the occasional odd joke doesn't ever really come up. 

On 6/29/2023 at 12:45 PM, AlexK said:

My fetish used to be a secret when I was kid. But my brother somehow found out and eventually told our parents about it for some stupid reason! (Fortunately, They seemed pretty laid back about it.)

That’s a nightmare… at least they were laidback about it? Yikes 

• 3 weeks later...

No, I like keeping this a secret with myself. I feel like it is a great true connection I have with my inner self. I plan to always keep it a secret. I enjoy sexual pleasure in other ways with my partner and the sneezing part is mine alone.

I have never told anyone about my fetish, except for the people on here of course so mine is a secret!

I told my ex boyfriend but we never really did anything with it, could have been a nice thing to incorporate but we never did. With my current boyfriend I have not said anything. I am thinking that I might someday, but I also really enjoy to have this piece just for myself. 

On 6/29/2023 at 5:31 PM, snottysnz said:

have you ever told anyone irl about your fetish? who? how did they react? i'm genuinely curious! 

Yes a secret! But hopefully not forever.

I'm currently single so yeah, it's a secret. My last 3 steady partners have known about it though. I'm not looking for anything serious right now though and I'm hesitant to bring it up to casual hookups. So it will probably stay a secret for a while I guess.

At least 20 people in my real life know! I only regret a few haha but overall it’s such a liberating feeling to tell people and be accepted! I’ve never once had a negative reaction 

I’ve never told anyone IRL about it and don’t plan to. I’ve been betrayed twice. Once in high school age I went to a water park with some friends for my birthday & after we left to drop everyone off one of the girls went through my phone and found some either vids or pics of me inducing. It’s so long ago I don’t remember & I remember feeling so embarrassed. & I’ve also been betrayed sadly with the community. I used to post vids on social media & I’ve had ppl find my personal social medias and/or tried to expose me. So I don’t plan on telling anyone. 

4 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

I’ve never told anyone IRL about it and don’t plan to. I’ve been betrayed twice. Once in high school age I went to a water park with some friends for my birthday & after we left to drop everyone off one of the girls went through my phone and found some either vids or pics of me inducing. It’s so long ago I don’t remember & I remember feeling so embarrassed. & I’ve also been betrayed sadly with the community. I used to post vids on social media & I’ve had ppl find my personal social medias and/or tried to expose me. So I don’t plan on telling anyone. 

@Miamiamiajones I'm so sorry that happened to you. 🫂

One of the risks of posting online content, any content, is that someone could analyse the location or items in the background to work out your location, especially if you post it in public spaces. This is most likely to happen to young women, but it can happen to anyone.

Even when something is posted in a more private space, all it takes is one person to take a screenshot of something you thought was private and you're screwed. People will do stuff for laughs or for revenge, and not think twice about it, because it's not their life they are messing with.

And you've already learnt the hard way about people accessing your phone. I'm so sorry they violated your privacy. It's not a nice lesson to learn.

I just saw a reddit post today about a woman in my home town who (thought she had) anonymously posted asking for advice regarding a troublesome, abusive neighbour she was struggling with. It wasn't until another redditor pointed out that she'd posted enough personal information in previous posts that people could work out her approximate location down to the suburb, that she realised her mistake and started deleting old posts to cover her tracks.

I've been using the Internet for over 30 years, and as someone with a unique last name with an unusual mixed ethnicity, I've always been cautious of sharing those details online because i know any online search for them will lead to only one result: finding me. But what people don't realise is, you don't even have to be use your real name to be trackable. I've easily been able to locate people across different parts of the net because they use the same username or the same anime character as their profile pic in multiple places.

It's even easier to find people when they state aspects of their identity in their online profile like "I'm a queer, non-binary, neurodiverse, disabled, Latin person of colour,"  and guess what? They've just made themselves super easy to find online, even if they never use their name. Because inevitably they make mistakes and mention where they work, where they go to school, what sporting club they belong to, what city they live in, what username they use for gaming, and bingo, someone who wants to find their real identity now has a much easier task.

That said, please reconsider your stance.

This is an important part of you, and something that when revealed under the right conditions, could bring you and your future partner close together, and to provide greater intimacy. Just remember that it's sexual, and so only your sexual partner needs/deserve to know, IMO. And they have to earn your trust first. (I already posted more detail about this on the first page.)

Only 3 people in my life know about it. My closest friend, my other online friend who lives in another country, and my ex boyfriend. I don't plan on telling anyone else, except if I meet a potential new boyfriend. 

13 hours ago, Miamiamiajones said:

That is so fucked up wtf! So so sorry this has happened to you. Horrible.

• 6 months later...

I've told my two exes. My ex boyfriend thought it was funny but not in a mean way. My ex girlfriend explored that with me.

Always has been and always probably will be🤣 as nice as it would be to indulge myself, I could go my whole life just doing normal things

1 minute ago, tissueluvr said:

Always has been and always probably will be🤣 as nice as it would be to indulge myself, I could go my whole life just doing normal things

And I don't mean that in a bad way btw y'all do your own thing! I'm just too scared to open up like that

• 2 weeks later...

My current boyfriend knows and I got him into it, which is a total dream come true. I've actually told a fair number of friends in a truth or dare style setting while drunk. I have mixed feelings about it because now whenever those people sneeze around me I get kind of anxious that they'll wonder if they're turning me one, but on the other hand they were all pretty chill about it to the point that one of them was literally like "yeah I kinda get it" and the experience definitely made me feel less shame about it in general. I did tell one friend in high school (also while drunk lol) and she ended up repeating it in front of other people which I'll literally never forgive her for, but we weren't that close to begin with so telling her was pretty dumb. 

i’ve never told anyone, but i hope to tell someone one day! just really nervous to

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 2:16 PM, kiku said:

Definitely a secret. I haven't told anybody outside of the community, and don't intend to ever do it. The image of telling anybody makes me feel "mentally naked", so I need to protect myself. 🐚

Do you sneeze freely in public?

@Barbie No, I can't sneeze freely in public. I've got a mental block, so usually I don't even feel sneezy in public. When I - rarely - do feel a sudden tickle in my nose, I quickly rub it away. On very rare occasions, when I felt the need to sneeze very strongly, I managed to convince myself that nobody would pay attention to me, covered my nose, and let the sneeze go. But those are really great exceptions! 😅

I can't count how many people know about my fetish. Also, I have told it anonymously on popular forums, I like normalizing it. Of course, not telling my relatives, but friends yes (I have told my flatmate I turn on from his dad when he sneezes lol). Most people then say they think about me whenever they sneeze or hear sneezing from someone :D