Sneeze Fetish Forum

is your fetish a secret?

snottysnz

5 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie No, I can't sneeze freely in public. I've got a mental block, so usually I don't even feel sneezy in public. When I - rarely - do feel a sudden tickle in my nose, I quickly rub it away. On very rare occasions, when I felt the need to sneeze very strongly, I managed to convince myself that nobody would pay attention to me, covered my nose, and let the sneeze go. But those are really great exceptions! 😅

@kiku do you think you’ll ever be able to overcome that mental block at some point in life?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Leekermly

• kiku

• solitaire-au

Since retirement and then CVD, I haven't really gone out in public much, or I take a mask with me. "Oh look a weirdo with a mask".

I'm have been immune compromised. So, nope I'm not searching for 🤧🤧🤧🤧. They just happen and they usually find me. 

3 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Since retirement and then CVD, I haven't really gone out in public much, or I take a mask with me. "Oh look a weirdo with a mask".

I'm have been immune compromised. So, nope I'm not searching for 🤧🤧🤧🤧. They just happen and they usually find me. 

Haha are you able to let loose in public whenever you can go out?

15 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

No, I don't want to start another pandemic. I have a kind of loud sneezes 

Oh wow! They sounded very wet! Bless you

47 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Oh wow! They sounded very wet! Bless you

It was, thank you.

I used to be pretty open about it when I was little :P
Nowadays it is kind fo a secret.

Since the lockdown, it's difficult to listen to sneezes in public without wondering what illness the person might have.

On 4/11/2024 at 8:46 AM, kathleenh4656 said:

That should say I have been immune compromised; Lyme disease 2012 and Mono, possibly some EBV. I need to stay on top of my immune system, eat anti-inflammatory foods, get daily exercise and good sleep and trying not to be gaslighted by medical professionals is tricky.

On 4/11/2024 at 12:49 PM, Barbie said:

@kiku do you think you’ll ever be able to overcome that mental block at some point in life?

@Barbie Hmmmm, my feeling tells me "probably not", but then - never say never! 😉

26 minutes ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Hmmmm, my feeling tells me "probably not", but then - never say never! 😉

@kiku do you like getting blessed? Because I really do so I’m trying so hard to overcome that mental block of public sneezing so I can get blessed? 🥲 

20 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

That should say I have been immune compromised; Lyme disease 2012 and Mono, possibly some EBV. I need to stay on top of my immune system, eat anti-inflammatory foods, get daily exercise and good sleep and trying not to be gaslighted by medical professionals is tricky.

So, I try very hard not to sneeze in public.😕

1 hour ago, kathleenh4656 said:

So, I try very hard not to sneeze in public.😕

I’m sorry you’ve been through so much!

I try not to sneeze in public and my mental block is pretty good! Although sometimes I wish I could just sneeze and be “normal”

9 hours ago, Barbie said:

@kiku do you like getting blessed? Because I really do so I’m trying so hard to overcome that mental block of public sneezing so I can get blessed? 🥲 

@Barbie LOL, oh nooooo, getting blessed would mean somebody heard me sneeze! 😱 🤣

3 hours ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Yes, I agree 100%

You have a great sneeze!

3 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie LOL, oh nooooo, getting blessed would mean somebody heard me sneeze! 😱 🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣yes so absolutely nobody hears you sneeze? Like at all?

2 minutes ago, Barbie said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣yes so absolutely nobody hears you sneeze? Like at all?

@Barbie LOL, not that I know of! But since I have a pretty loud sneeze, I suppose somebody might hear me when I'm home (by myself) with the window open. But as long as I don't notice anybody hearing me sneeze, I'm OK with it, LOL 🤣

I keep it a secret. It might just be a me thing but keeping it a secret makes it more exciting. Although I do think sometimes it would be nice to have someone in person to speak to about it. However I have the forum for that so it’s good to know I’m not alone. Plus it’s good to keep it a secret because I don’t wanna freak anyone out. I’d only tell someone if they have the fetish as well. Aside from that, I’ll keep it to myself until the GRAVE

14 hours ago, kiku said:

@Barbie LOL, not that I know of! But since I have a pretty loud sneeze, I suppose somebody might hear me when I'm home (by myself) with the window open. But as long as I don't notice anybody hearing me sneeze, I'm OK with it, LOL 🤣

Oh okay great. So let out your sneezes at home? Errmm you have a pretty loud sneeze? Mm interesting 🥰

16 hours ago, TheSneezeGirl said:

You have a great sneeze!

Thank you so do you. 

51 minutes ago, kathleenh4656 said:

Thank you so do you. 

I’m super self conscious about my sneezes!

Me too. They seem to be getting louder as I get older. And I've always been a single sneezer, unless I'm dealing with a head cold.

8 hours ago, Barbie said:

Oh okay great. So let out your sneezes at home? Errmm you have a pretty loud sneeze? Mm interesting 🥰

@Barbie Yepp! At home I'm totally comfortable blasting my sneezes out without restraint, LOL! 🤣

28 minutes ago, kiku said:

@Barbie Yepp! At home I'm totally comfortable blasting my sneezes out without restraint, LOL! 🤣

Your sneezes must be amazing. I wish I could hear them lol