• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kathleenh4656

• Leekermly

• kiku

• solitaire-au

I have never told anyone and I don't plan to unless we were very close. I'd be too embarrassed!

Only 4 people know including my fiancé 

Yes and no. The cooler of people who know haven't asked any questions and I'm not volunteering details. They can look things up themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one of my friends find out I have a fetish but I wouldn't tell him what for. He kept pestering me for a year guessing increasingly ridiculous things as time went on. I always figured if he did guess it I'd just lie and say that wasn't it. When it came down to it he guessed it point blank in my kitchen so I could just leave the text on read lol. I was so embarrassed that he knew that was it immediately. So far he's the only one besides my husband who knows. Now Everytime we hang out and he sneezes he says "I'll give you that one for free." πŸ˜…

Nope and no one ever will! To be honest, I would rather just indulge in secret than have to open up this part of myself. I have never envisioned a time where anybody would ever know

3 hours ago, thefuzzydarkness said:

I had one of my friends find out I have a fetish but I wouldn't tell him what for. He kept pestering me for a year guessing increasingly ridiculous things as time went on. I always figured if he did guess it I'd just lie and say that wasn't it. When it came down to it he guessed it point blank in my kitchen so I could just leave the text on read lol. I was so embarrassed that he knew that was it immediately. So far he's the only one besides my husband who knows. Now Everytime we hang out and he sneezes he says "I'll give you that one for free." πŸ˜…

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚