Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hold me (M, 15 parts)

Skylacticon

I don't know. Something short and intimate. Hope y'all are well. ❤️

-

His eyes, I think, were closed, almost the entire time.

His big chest was right in front of me, the olive green fabric of his shirt stretching as each rigid breath expanded his ribs. I could feel it against my own - his big hands curled gently around the back of my biceps, my own linked behind his waist. Soft, hitching breaths tickled my ear. His fingers tensed nervously, and I gently steadied his frame, as I heard more uneven breaths catching in his throat.

“Oh, I’m… *ahem*” he started to mutter. A long, warm breath stroked my bare shoulder. “Ihh’mm…” another long, whispered exhale.

His head bowed forward, muscles twitching in his neck. And I felt the soft, delicately sensitive touch of his scarlet nostrils on my shoulder… more soft air, and his tender nostrils flaring against my skin.

I felt them lift away - then a soft, itchy snuffle in my ear.

“Aehhh…” Another heavy, slow breath, steady, but a sign of growing urgency.

“Just sneeze,” I whispered. “It’ll feel better.”

“hhuh-? … *snrf* hh… hiht’Chxgnn!! hmnhhh…” A blast of cool air and a misting spray. I felt the shuddering effort to stifle it against my soft skin, the ridge of his nose digging into my shoulder. The way he tried to block both nostrils but could only manage one.

My hands had separated, stroking his back in gentle, soothing motions. “Bless you.”

There were a couple of heavy, panting breaths, and some thick sniffles. His breathing seemed to pause indecisively, after a few itchy snuffles, as if he wasn’t sure if he was going to sneeze - or definitely was, and was just being teased by it. As a soft feeling pressed in my stomach, I picked up a tissue from the table, and leaned back a little. His eyes were still shut, if not nearly, eyelashes fluttering into a very sneezy expression.

Gently, I wiped the folded tissue underneath his drippy nose. This seemed to elicit a small twinge, as the soft material grazed his very sensitive nostrils. What I heard next was another thick, liquid sniffle, and a breathy exhale, one that held tired dread, and less of the nervousness-

"hh'eHh-!"

My other hand came up to run gently over his back, as his head bowed forward again. His moist, trembling nostrils pressed into my shoulder, the ridge of his nose slowly digging in. I could feel his brow knitting together, and hear clear as day, the short, high-pitched gasp in his throat.

“huhHd’sSZZCHhh!! hUH’d’tTCHHiuu!!” Two harsh, wet sneezes, partly muffled into my shoulder, against my skin. I could tell he was doing his best to smother them, but his flaring, drippy nose was buzzing too strongly. His big frame towered over me, shuddering heavily on top of me as he sneezed. His long fingers clenched into my arms a bit more. Before his big body could push me backward, I pushed up and helped to keep him centred, watching his dazed eyes flutter open as he regained his balance.

The crook between my neck and shoulder had become wet with a cool misting, and slick, following a hard, itchy rub of his flushed, twitching nostrils.

“Huhh… *snrff*” A sharp sniffle - a both wet and dry sound; but the sharp ones like that were itchy, impatient… “*snff! hhhh…” More long, shaky breaths, that sounded so torturous, that the resulting explosive sneeze caught him too off guard to stifle.

“haH’TDSCHHiuue!! *hhsnrff!* ohh, *snrff!*”

A cool spray misted my neck, and jawline, even. He sucked in a thick, drippy sniffle, and this time, when he rubbed his swollen, itchy nostrils against my skin, I could hear the soft, wet squishing of the cartilage. His nose felt warm, pulsing. More itchy, watery mucus got left behind as he moved his nose back and forth, faster, harder.

He lifted his chin again to sniffle. There was a soft, breathy pause, and he sniffled again, liquidly.

“Bless you,” I whispered, rubbing my hand gently on his back.

His fingers loosened a little on my arms. He sniffled thickly, his large frame still trembling with hitching breaths. As the pressure loosened on my biceps, it was like watching energy transfer. His head was tilting back, his red, itchy nostrils flaring wide.

“h-hihh? I’b… *snrffh!* I-Ihh’b.…”

“It’s okay, go ahead.”

Soon after, he quickly buried his face in my neck. “gd’NSSCHHhhiuu!!!” A shuddering blast of wind that knocked me back slightly, smothered against tough muscle and bone, making me lose my breath for a second. A daze which was soon broken by a rather thick snort, and a breathy exhale. Ooff. That one was wet.

His chin raised as he took another shallow gasp, and once again aimed for the space between my neck and shoulder.

“HAH’tGDSSCHHhhiuh!!” A harsh, messy sneeze, one that made him collide with my shoulder rather than the muscle absorbing the force of the sneeze. “Ow…” he breathed softly, and snuffled a small laugh.

“Bless you. You okay?” I asked gently, stroking his shoulder with a gentle grin.

“*snrfff* Mb-hmb…” he hummed nasally in my ear, gently swaying as he waited for the next sneeze to build up. His warm, flaring nostrils rested on my shoulder for a moment - then raised, with another heavy sniffle. “Oh, I’b…” he muttered shakily, then, “uhH’CHIEWWw!!! Oh god, excuse mbe, *snnrgk!*”

Again, he sneezed wetly on my neck, showering it with a cool spray. The pronunciation of the sudden sneeze made apparent its level of desperation, irritation.

“Bless you,” I purred against his shoulder, feeling his frame gently expand and deflate with each breath.

For a moment, he stayed between my arms, his nose overflowing, soft breaths coming and going through his parted lips. Then, he sucked in a deep, wet sniffle, and moved back to pluck a tissue from the box on the table. I moved back to give him some space as he folded it over his stuffed, drippy nose and blew. His brow furrowed slightly as he did, and the gurgling blow ended with a few itchy rubs with the tissue.

I reached out to touch his hair, combing it gently over his head. I gently stroked his shoulder with the other hand. He stood still for a moment, taking a few breaths.

Then, his big, toned shoulders rose as he sucked in another deep sniffle, and he began to turn towards me again. Eyes reduced to slits, his nostrils flaring. He put one hand on my shoulder, and slung his other forearm behind my neck, before practically collapsing into my shoulder with another powerful, itchy sneeze.

“hih!! h'-heHt’JDXSSCHHH!!-hunhh… *sddrff!* … *hsnndrff*”

His entire frame shook with the thunderous sneeze, his wet, tender nostrils pressing into the surface of my soft skin. My arms had come around his waist, and I held him steadily as the sneeze seemed to knock the wind out of him. Slowly, he regained his composure, and sniffled thickly, panting softly.

I turned my head and kissed his cheek. “Bless you,” my lips formed the words, breathed just by his ear.

Heavy eyelids, still shut, as he rested his weary head on my shoulder. “…Thagk you.”

Edited by Skylacticon
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skylacticon

• thesneezyowl

• dwaekki

• Catsgotyourtounge

Ok, I’m both a puddle of warm goo 🥰 and on fire 🔥 after reading this. Plus, you are a wonderful writer! 💗

If you cared to continue this or write a prequel/sequel, I would explode with delight! Love this! ❤️

This was truly wonderful! I agree with the all of the above, this sort of intimate sneezing is the cherry on top for me. 🥰

Ummmm … gulp … I have no words. I’m dead. The only thing that may revive me is for this to NOT be a one shot. I always love how you write, but this one is next level for me. I am here for anything that involves these two!!!

@solitaire-au Thanks so much! Oh, I don't know... I have a fun time writing these so we'll see. 💕

@dwaekki Thank you! ❤️ 

@sneezysunshine Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. ☺️

@thesneezyowl Ahh, come back! 😝 I have a history of doing that - starting one shots and then stretching them into long-winded series. Maybe? We'll see. ❤️

@Hyacinth And thank you~ 

@starpollen Thanks, appreciate it 😚

@Alabaster LOL. Thank. 🙆‍♀️

@Just Older Thank youu~

Well. We're uh, back with a part two. I think I might actually like this pair. Hope y'all enjoy. :heart:

-

“Just relax, okay? Don't move,” I ordered gently, turning on the faucet.

“…*sddrff*…. Yes, ba'ab.”

The damp cloth was freezing in my hands, my fingers already prone to getting cold. Digging my fingers tightly to wring out all the water, I turned back to peek at him. He sat there heavily, on the lid of the toilet. He was leaning his head on one of his hands - which then translated to a subtle eye rub with his palm.

I stepped over, and put a cold hand on his arm. His skin was warm, and he startled a little, looking up slowly.

“It’s okay,” I said gently, crouching down in front of him. 

“Sorry,” he breathed, and gave a quiet snuffle. His eyelids were still droopy, exhausted. “Startled be.”

“Sorry about that,” I murmured. I lowered myself until I was kneeling before him, looking up at his droopy figure. “Is it okay-?” I asked softly, raising the damp cloth in my other hand.

“Yeah,” he exhaled with a faint nod, dragging the back of his hand over his left eye as he sat up a bit straighter.

He sat quietly, gaze directed downward, and both my hands came up to cradle his jaw. His skin still warmed my cold fingers. Gently, I stroked a finger down his cheek, gazing at his long-lashed, weary eyes.

Between them was a very tired-looking nose. Flushed, red skin, from the damp bridge of his nose to his round, swollen, sensitive nostrils, which still seemed rather upset. They twinged as he took a breath through his parted lips. His long eyelashes fluttered, and he shut his eyes. It seemed like he was trying to hold this one in.

The subtlety of it - wasn’t there that much, but his expression didn’t appear strained. The sneeze itself was inevitable. And as it built up, he stayed put, the lengthening breaths caressing my face.

I moved one of my hands to his shoulder, gently stroking with my thumb. ‘Just do it.’

I could tell he wanted to - but it seemed it was a false alarm. I heard the gentle sigh, and stroked my thumb over his face again. He blinked sleepily and brought up a curled knuckle to rub roughly at his nose.

‘Hm. Schroedinger’s Sneeze?’ I thought, musing gently.

Then his hand lowered, and his nose gave a single twitch.

“...No?” - a single, silly, selfish word escaped my lips.

And then, another pause followed. And a tiny pang of guilt, on my end.

There was a quiet, but congested-sounding snuffle. After a couple of seconds, his breath snagged. A long, breathy gasp, as his chin tilted upward slightly - giving me a short-lived view of his trembling, cavernous nostrils. 

“huht’dD’TCHHIEWw!!”

Our faces were inches apart. I blinked reflexively. A cool mist sprayed my right cheek, just reaching past my jawline. He sniffled, long and whistly, and let out a gentle, but drained-sounding sigh. He sniffled again.

“Excuse be, *snnrgk!*” he mumbled into the cloth I gently folded over his red nose, his eyes still out of focus.

Through the cloth, I tried to gently wipe his nose in slow pinches - adding a tiny bit of pressure to try and soothe the widening rims. “Oh, bless you, honey…”

“hihHh…” I lowered the cloth as his nostrils went full flare. His urgent, choppy hitching breaths were soft on my nose. “Ohh, hh-! huHtd’USSCHHhiew!! *sndff*" A very wet spray hit me square in the face. I blinked as the cool mist settled, and he moved back slightly.

"Excuse mbe…” he muttered, apologetic, lifting his hand again to scrub hard at his tender nostrils.

“Bless you, it's okay,” I breathed gently, making a small, casual wipe at my cheek. 

I lowered the hand that had been on his face, and gently let it rest it on his forearm. I waited for him to stop rubbing his poor nose before I gently touched it with the cool cloth.

The flushed, sensitive nostrils tensed. Bravely, I started gently wiping his nose again, something that often eventually calmed it down… But until then, the itch persisted.

“They’re gettig… ohhh…” he hitched softly, and snuffled against the cloth. “I-I deed- uh-! huHd’tTCHHIOOHhh!!”

A soaked, blasting sneeze, that I managed to catch in the cool, damp cloth. After, carefully, I wiped up the slick mess around his upper lip. I folded the cloth and gently dabbed at his wide nostrils.

“Bless you,” I said, feeling sympathy as he sighed breathily against my palm.

“Ughh… Thagks,” he whispered, his frame loosening a little as I gently massaged his tender nostrils.

“Do you want to blow?” I asked softly, gently.

It was when it occurred to me that what I had meant was ‘Do you want me to help you blow?’, that I began to feel like I was overstepping.

His drained, itchy gaze flickered, as if the same thought had occurred to him too. But his expression didn’t appear weirded out. It actually looked a bit hopeful.

“Yeah,” he breathed.

His hands stayed put, while mine set up shop, tenting the cloth over his drippy nose. First, came a shy, but rather wet-sounding exhale through his nose - which gradually became a resigning, torrential flood as he emptied his nose. Once he was done, I acted fast - pinching the moist cloth and folding it quickly so that I could rub his sensitive, twinging nostrils.

He sniffled weakly, and raised an index finger to rub briefly under his red nostrils, before clearing his throat. He snuffled a few more times, thickly. And then, out of the blue, his features crumbled with a newfound desperation-

“Oh… I-I’b-! ahh-HEHH! hUH’TDSCHHIEWW!!-uht’DJSCHHhhioo!! *snngrk!* Oh by gooddess…” he mumbled nasally, dazed. He sniffled messily a couple of times and wiped his eyes.

I was already wiping gently at the oozing nostrils, wondering if I could help him blow again, if he wanted me to…

“Bless you,” I mustered quickly, my mouth growing dry.

His chest suddenly expanded with a shallow gasp, and he sneezed again, hard, drenching my hand. “hhaaAhh’d’TCHHIEWWw!!! - Oh, Jesus…” he groaned, snuffling congestedly at the mess that had splattered onto my hand.

“Bless you,” I said quickly afterward, and gave him a peck on the forehead.

“I’b sorry, it just…” he began mumbling, sniffling thickly.

“Shhh…” I slowly ran a hand over one of his nervously clambering ones, and reached with my other hand for another facecloth on the bathroom counter.

“...just cabe so fast, *hsnnrk!*

I dropped the soggy cloth into the hamper beside me and wiped my hand with the fresh one, then folded it gently over his dripping nose.

“Here, blow for me, baby,” I told him softly.

He did. Hard and itchy-sounding - until he couldn’t anymore. I folded the damp cloth and dabbed delicately at his red nostrils.

“*hsnff*….” He sat there and sniffed experimentally. After a beat, he cleared his throat.

“How’re you feeling?” Status check. I kept one hand on his shoulder, the other ready to switch out the cloths.

“Ub…” he gave a soft, dead chuckle, and sniffed. “…*hsnrg!* Tired,” he croaked, and touched me affectionately on the arm.

“Aw,” I paused, hearing it in his voice. I put my free hand on the side of his face, and leaned in to kiss his warm, flushed cheek.

Then I straightened up, and dropped the second facecloth into the hamper. I reached for another one. He peeked up at me, his tired eyes pink and glassy. Soft and calm with a sleepy sort of daze. Standing over his tired, hunched frame, I ran a hand firmly and soothingly over his big back, and slid the fresh cloth I was holding into his long fingers.

“Come on,” I said in a low, gentle tone. “Let’s go to bed, yeah?”

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 2/?)

And just like that you breathed life back into me🤪 I just love their relationship and the gentle way they are with each other. Aaaand the sneezing is so hot!!! 

Omg there's more! I LOVE this so much i can't handle it hahaha I'm gonna need some more 😶‍🌫️. Both characters are so sweet and the buildups and sneezes are gonna kill me!!

Hurray!! There is more! Just love this, just love it. Him just being so sneezy and tired and just wow. Great work! 

I'm just discovering this and it's so cute, loving the caretaking and the blessings 🥰 how am I supposed to go to bed now ? I want more of this, it's so sweet

Thank you guys so much! Another part is in the works so stay tuned~ 🧡

Heyo! Part 3:

-

At the heart of a rowdy house party, a small walk-in closet with the door shut.

Muffled bass, creeping in from the thin walls. And muffled giggling. And-

“hHRN’DSSCHHhiuu!! huh! ah’Huht’yYISSCHHiue-!!”

Two more powerful, muffled sneezes pressed into my shoulder, warming the thin cotton fabric of my cardigan.

My fingers wandered along his back, my arms keeping him steady. The firm muscle contracted beneath my fingertips, rippling with each expulsion.

“Bless you,” I breathed, holding him close. Close enough to feel the shudder, the warm breath, the jerking kickback of it through my bones.

He sniffled next to my ear - a thick, drippy one.

“*snrf* Oh, you did this on purpose…” he chuckled, and snuffled.

A bubbly laugh fluttered up my throat. “Did what?” I asked innocently.

“You kdew, that I would- *snrk!* starhht- oh by- hhaAAASSCHHIEWWw!!! *snnrgk!*”

Woah. That one fired over my shoulder - but the desperate, uncontrollable vocalization was crystal clear in my ear.

“Bless you,” the words escaped my lips, as he had to snuffle thickly a few times, his itchy nostrils flaring.

He continued in a croaky, stuffy voice. “*snrgk!* You kdew I’d…” he started again shakily. “…hhstart… sdeezig…”

He was holding back what I predicted to be a monster of a sneeze. His pink nostrils flared wide, his eyelids fluttering shut. I took that as a sign and kept my arms around him.

“…Shut up, they’re gonna hear us,” I giggled into his chest.

“Oh. Yeah? You think?” he whispered breathily, his hands slowly moving downward to hold both of mine. He kept his expression straight before it wavered a bit, and a wry smile cracked on his handsome features. “What if…” he slowly tilted his head forward, touching his forehead to mine. I stared at his lips moving, crosseyed, as he murmured slyly, “What if I just… did’t sdeeze?”

Almost immediately following this cocky suggestion, his nose gave a disapproving twitch. Soon my eyes were captivated by his flushed, sensitive nostrils, which widened as he took a few gentle, shaky breaths, in attempt to smooth them out by sheer will.

I watched as the itch appeared to intensify within a matter of seconds. He switched to breathing through his mouth, supposedly to stop smelling the sweet scent of my perfume. But the reaction was already in progress, clinging and making his nasal passages twinge and buzz. They were already leaking clear fluid, which he quickly tried to slow by gently snuffling. The action welcomed a new, sweet-smelling wave of air, that invaded his nostrils - which responded with an uproar.

His chin lifted slightly, and his head tilted back a little. His large, flushed nostrils were flexing and flaring. And then something occurred to me that hadn’t before… They appeared to look clearer than they sounded. A particularly thick sniffle interrupted this thought, and the initial vocalized part of said ‘uproar’-

“eihH-?”

The start of a devilish smirk tickled my features, and I pressed my lips together to try and stop it.

“Fuck,” he wheezed, a sort of breathy, resigning laugh. The following breath was quick and nervous.

“What was that you said?” I teased gently, squeezing his hands. They squeezed back gently, as his frame swayed a little.

“Oh, you…”

“What’d you say, ‘what if you didn’t…’?”

“hh’eHhh…” Another breathy exhale stroked my face.

“‘If you didn’t…’?”

His beautiful, watery eyes fluttered open at the last second, just to flash me a sly grin - before they pinched shut, and his expression finally crumbled with desperation. That sort of input must have caused me to glitch - and I missed the long, shallow breath that followed, because the next thing I knew-

“AAERRSCHHIOO!!!”

A louder one, and a drenching spray, and - hands, my hands, fumbling to catch the stumbling man in front of me.

“Oh my god, bless you!”

That one had been messily, violently released, and its power had jerked his entire upper body forward.

Oh, this was going to be a ticklish, -

“-HRR'USCHHioo!! -USCHHIEWW!! -hUHt’DJ’ESSCHHIEWW!!!”

-itchy, round.

I suddenly remembered where we were, and my hands ran over his large frame, which expanded with a deep gasp of air. I felt his arms move around me, and stood steadily, as he tucked his face into the shoulder of my cardigan.

“rRR’ESSCHHMF!! mMpt’d’ISSHHhioo!”

They began to ricochet, the increased forcefulness increasing the resulting shock wave.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and felt it happening. They came in exploding, violent shudders, his nostrils pressing into fabric, my skin and bone.

“hihH.. hiehh… *sddrf*” I wasn’t sure now if he’d be able to speak. His sniffly nose was starting to get overwhelmed, and I didn’t have any tissues on me. “Huhh… ohh- huH’TDCHHIEWW!!” A harsh, wet sneeze, that soaked through the thin fabric of my cardigan. He sniffled thickly a few times, still hitching. “Ohh, mbad… *snrgk!*” he mumbled, dazed.

“Bless you, a dozen times.”

“Ehhx… *sdrff* ehhxcuse…” he panted softly. “huhh-? *snnrfff*” He raised a curled knuckle to rub aggressively at his nose, making wet, squishy sounds. He snuffled and tried again. “*snrg* Eh-hhehxcuse be…”

He turned his head away and sucked in another thick sniffle. “Oh, I… I really have to sdeeh… *sngk* to sdeeze, I’b sorr- hih-!”

It really looked that way, too - his brow was crumbling desperately, his jaw slackening. From this buildup, it looked like the resulting sneeze would be a combination of loud, wet, and unstoppable.

Instinctively, his nose came down and burrowed into the drenched spot on my cardigan.

“uH-hUH’dzZSSCHHHioo!!”

“Other shoulder, baby,” I chuckled in a whisper, leaning back so he could switch to the drier fabric. He paused a little, dazed. “Other side.”

Then it clicked, and he moved to lean over the opposite shoulder. “Jesus, I’b- huhd’SSCHHIEWW!!!” He sneezed suddenly, and a cool, wet spray misted the other side of my neck. “*sddrff* Oh god, your sweater…” he mumbled, snuffling thickly.

“Ruin it. Soak it. I don’t care,” I murmured next to his ear.

And next to mine, there was another liquid sniffle.

“Oh, if... *hhsnrgk!* if you s-sayhh so, h’eihh’! hUH’DDZSCHIEWW!!!”

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 3/?)

Just when you think this couldn’t get any hotter … Holy 💩!!! I may never recover from this one. These 2 have become some of faves in just 3 chapters. 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Truly I try to think of something intelligent or helpful to say, but really just 🔥🧎🏼‍♀️🔥🔥🧎🏼‍♀️