Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hold me (M, 15 parts)

Skylacticon

Aww! The way she comforts him so sweetly but subtly- I'm in love with the rubs to his side 🫠. For once I shocked myself by being glad that he stopped sneezing- I didn't want him to have a bad time at the concert, however I'll stick with my statement that maybe another time I'd like to see him cry.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skylacticon

• thesneezyowl

• dwaekki

• Catsgotyourtounge

On 10/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, Mysecretlifee said:

If you're still taking requests into consideration, anything cold/flu related would be amazing.

Yeah! I’ve been wanting to write another one and had this spontaneous idea. Also I just got over a bad cough recently so I sympathize with him here. 😅🧡 

Apologies if it’s a bit short.

@Catsgotyourtounge @thesneezyowl @dwaekki Thank you thank you~

Part 13:

-

“haaAACHIEWW!! *snrg, snnrgk!* …h-hehh… *snn- koff, koff, koFF!!*”

“*gsnrff!* …. Hehh… heihh-!? hhiH’hy’EESSSCHHIEWWW!!! *sddrff* …ohhh…”

Something within me began to ache over time, hearing him try to work through this cold. He panted for breath, looking like he’d just completed a sprint. His body looked utterly spent, leaning limply forward over his keyboard. His eyelids were droopy, narrowing and blinking as his flushed nostrils flared. 

His phone buzzed, and he glanced over, less than eager to answer. Still, he reached for the device and slid the phone icon across the screen.

“Hello?” he answered politely. His voice was heavy with congestion, and he couldn’t help but sniffle constantly as his poor nose twinged. “Yes, ub… sure. *snrf!*” He straightened a bit from hunching over, and began to type one-handed on his keyboard as the person spoke to him on the other end. “Uh-huh… *snrk!* Ndo, *snrk!* Doe worries… Just give be ode sec… *snnrff!*” 

The sniffles were sharp, itchy. His flushed, sore nostrils were twinging desperately as both hands were currently occupied.

“g’hm… Yeah. *sngk!* Especially- yeah…” 

His hand stilled over the keyboard, as he listened. The person on the phone seemed to be talking a lot, and he tried to listen, sniffling wetly as his irritated nose began to drip.

“Uh-huh… *snrff!* Yup, I did just dow. Doe worries, *snnrk!*”

He silently winced, reluctantly swiping at his streaming nose with the back of his hand. As the person kept talking, he glanced around his office space. I took the tissue box from the coffee table and set it at his side just as he stifled two squelching, desperate sneezes, still quite wet, into his fingers.

“hg’dJxXSSCHH!! uht’ChSHHhh!!” He sniffled liquidly several times, blinking watery eyes. “Excuse be, I’b so sorry…” he mumbled, his long fingers grabbing for tissues. Then, softly, “Thagk you.”

“Doe, ub…” his demeanour became quite flustered - he let out a loose chuckle, which made him cough a bit. “I’b a bit better, it’s just… yeah.” He chuckled again, hoarsely. “Yeah, I kdow.”

My heart sunk, watching him chuckle weakly on the phone, haphazardly folding the tissues and using them to wipe his runny nose.

“It’s fide though, dod’t worry. I’b od the…” he trailed off, then, rather than attempting to pronounce the word ‘mend’, snuffled and reiterated. “I’ve beed feelig better today.”

Lingering briefly by his desk, I gently reached out to touch his cheek. He turned to look at me briefly, then-

“Okay. Well, thagk you.” he gave another breezy, though croaky chuckle, and sighed. 

I leaned in to kiss the top of his head.

“Yeah… I will. Okay. Bye.”

With a soft tap of the screen, the call disconnected. The very next second, his frame swelled with a huge gasp. Quickly, he reached for the folded tissue on his desk.

“HeeAAASSCHHIEWW!!!” He released a huge, desperate sneeze into the soft material, his whole frame snapping forward.

I quickly held out a hand to keep his head from hitting the desk, but it didn’t actually get that far. A soft, pained groan escaped his lips, and his eyelids fell shut, the sore itch in his tender sinuses probably aggravated by such a harsh sneeze.

“hnhh… hih! HRRRISSCHHIUHhh!!! …Ah, *sdrff!*” he sneezed again, and let out a small dismissive grunt, looking so tired of this.

“Bless you,” I breathed, gently scratching his back.

“*ah-ehmm* Thagk you, *sdf!*”

He gave a small cough, and blinked a few times, trying to get back in the zone. With weary eyes, he selected a few things on his screen, making edits to a complex chart.  Watching quietly, not knowing too much about what he was so intently editing, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

His lips moved faintly, as his eyes moved over the small words on the screen.

After a few seconds, his frame rose beneath me with a deep inhale, his pink nostrils widening. Quickly, he turned and buried his nose into the fabric of my sweater sleeve to muffle an itchy, shuddering sneeze. “hhuHdt’sSCHHIEWW!! …*snnrfff* g’hh…”

I ruffled his hair and grinned fondly. “Bless you,” I murmured, and kissed him on the cheek.

A small grin mirrored on his weary expression, and he sighed, returning his gaze to the screen.

“…I’b tired,” he exhaled, in a small, quiet voice.

I believed him. 

“…Yeah?” I said gently, gazing down at him with soft eyes.

”*g’hmm~*Siduses hurt…” he breathed out quietly. He raised the backs of his fingers to rub sleepily at his eyes. He’d already had a dose of medicine that contained acetaminophen, and wouldn’t have the next one for a couple of hours. 

“You almost done?” I asked gently, stroking his shoulder with my thumb.

“Yeah, kide of…” he sighed, as if the work was done, yet he was still unsatisfied.

I watched him stare at the screen, his poor, exhausted body leaning over the keyboard. He was indeed, in dire need of a break.

“Come,” I beckoned softly, tilting my head. 

He glanced up at me, looking easy to convince. His shoulders fell with another soft breath, and he put one of his big, warm hands on top of my arm. A couple of clicks later, he stood up slowly, groaning as he stretched his joints. 

“Okay,” he muttered gently, and allowed me to guide him away; towards the couch.

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 13/?)

Aah! The way he comforts him as he lies about feeling better 😭 I'm a sucker for cheek/ forehead kisses and you deliver every time! Each installment makes me want more and more! 

Hi, thanks, folks. 😊💓

We’re back with something a little self-indulgent, and warning, it gets messy. Hope you’ve been well~

Part 14:

-

“I want a sip of my drink.”

“So take a sip.”

“It’s too far.”

“Here.” With his big hands still in mine, he lifted his elbow to drag my glass of rum and coke closer to the table’s edge. “Take a-“

“Don’t-! It’s gonna fall-“

“It’s not, don’t worry.” He put his arm back down, his handsome features spreading into an amused grin. “Go, sip.”

I leaned over and put my lips to the cool rim of the glass. Then, feeling the blissful numbness of inebriation in my cheeks, I threw my head back and laughed. “How am I supposed to drink it?”

I felt his warm fingers curl around my hands. “Not my problem,” he murmured, beaming and just as drunk. His eyelids fluttered shut again. “…hheHh??” A soft gasp, and then a chuckled exhale. He blinked rapidly, his glassy eyes shining under the dining table light.

I grinned fondly. “You lost it,” I teased, gazing at his nose. It twinged a bit as he snuffled, and sighed breathily.

“*snrff!* Ahh, I… *snff!* …had it for a sec,” he mumbled, cheating and lifting his bicep to rub his itchy nose.

“I bet it really itches,” I began suavely. “I bet it would feel really good to… rub your nose.”

With that, I squeezed his big hands, effectively snaring them. His eyes glistened, narrowing and blinking. He let out another heavy exhale and sniffled hard, his eyes going out of focus.

“h’unhh… *snff!*” He stared off into the distance for a moment. His nostrils were widening, becoming more flushed with each itchy sniffle. “Would feel so good, *snnrffh!* to sneeze…”

“Where does it tickle the most?” I breathed, running my thumb over his knuckles.

“It’s… *snrk!* It’s like… it’s id by whole dose, Jesus, *sndrff!*” His ‘n’s were gone. “I cad feel it…” he muttered softly, his voice beginning to float.

Then it began to happen for real - creases formed as his brow furrowed, his eyelids fluttering shut. A tear ran down his cheek, leaving a shining trail on his slightly flushed face. Then his big shoulders expanded with an almighty gasp.

“hihH-! haAHht’USSCHHIEWW!!” 

I blinked, as a wet, cool spray misted my face, which felt warm and fuzzy under the influence. I watched as the sneeze made his face crumble, eyes squeezed shut in an almost angry expression. Desperate, ticklish, itchy. My next breath was rather manual, the system glitching under the circumstances.

“Bless you,” I murmured, like a doll with a pull-string.

“*sdrf! snddrff!* Ahh, oh by gooddess,” he mumbled dazedly.

Still clutching onto my hands, he sniffled a few times, quite liquidly. His glassy eyes blinked rapidly, another tear forming just below one of his gorgeous eyes.

Then- “huUHhh!! hAHy’EESSCHHIEWWw!!!” 

A very wet, spraying sneeze, that made two tears splash down his glistening cheeks as a desperate scowl overcame his allergic features. It was rather exclaimed, released without restraint.

“*snnddrff*…. *uh-kgm~* *snrg!*”

“Bless you, darling,” I kept gently running my thumbs over his hands. They seemed very still, but too still, frozen with determination, and simultaneous desperation.

He sniffled and snuffled, blinking his watery eyes. “…Oh, I’b… *ahemm~*” He coughed lightly and sniffled. “…That was… agh…” he mumbled, his dazed eyes falling upon the area of the table he’d sprayed.

“Did it feel good?” I asked softly, wrapping my fingers around his hands and keeping them in a tight grasp.

“Oh, it feels… feels like- I’b goig to sdeeze agaid…” he muttered breathily, his eyes going distant. He sucked in another marshy sniffle. After a few seconds, he sighed softly, his expression softening into a calmer state. “Or, you kdow, baybe dot, *sddrff!*”

I giggled. He lifted his shoulder and bicep again to try and wipe his teary eyes.

“No?” I breathed.

“Aghhh, *snrk!*” He tilted his head back a little, giving me a view of his twinging, cavernous nostrils.

“Just, like… don’t think about how I did the cleaning today… and definitely don’t think about the little bits of dust… just released into the air… you know, don’t think about how-“

He chuckled, deep and burly. “You’re fucking evil…” he murmured, grinning with his eyes shut. He let his head tilt back forward, and sniffled thickly.

“Am I?” I teased, slightly loosening my grip on his hands. They squeezed mine in response.

“*sngk!* -ohh…” he let out a shaky breath, blinking again dazedly. “Oh, this is godda be so wet…” he mumbled, wrinkling his nose.

He remained in the ticklish haze for a bit - waiting longer between harsh sniffles, breathing through parted lips.

“Is it stuck?” I wondered aloud.

I realized that it wasn’t. No, in fact, he was delaying it, or trying to, his breath halting and quivering with the effort.

He sucked in a very wet sniffle.

“What if I kept talking?” I said after a while, making him laugh and sniffle extra liquidly.

“Shit…” he hissed, eyes still shut.

“You know, before I started cleaning… that shelf above the desk?”

“Doe.”

“Yes. It was… covered with dust.”

“*snrgk!*”

“Yeah, then I got most of it with the Swiffer… but I could see little bits of it floating away. So tiny, you know? Imagine what it’d be like if-“

“Doe, I wod’t ibagide…”

“If you were-“

“Stop. I…” I stopped. The desperate look had taken over again, his brow crumpling. “Oh, I’b…” he choked out, then his frame swelled with a huge breath. “AAAESSCHHIEWW!! -huh! hyYAASSHHIEWWw!!! *sddf, sdrk! sddrfff!*”

My fingers went limp. I shut my eyes instinctively. The first sneeze came, harsh and explosive, and decidedly not enough. The next one came with no patience for a full breath, jerking him forward. I felt my forehead and cheeks get showered with a splattering, cool spray. And as I released my grip on his hands, his, rather, squeezed onto mine, as if they could provide any steadiness to the equation. They gave a hard shudder with each itchy expulsion. Afterward, there was a pause in which he let go, panting slightly, and I opened my eyes.

He sniffled thickly several times, blinking pink, streaming eyes. I could see them still narrowing, and moved to grab a tea towel from the back of my chair.

“*snnrk!* Jesus, I’b… *sddrff!* sorry, what a… *snnrgk!* what a bess, oh gosh…”

“Bless you. Shh, you’re okay…” I said gently. I folded the tea towel and raised it to his drippy nose. I wiped it in a gentle pinch with the cloth, and folded the cloth again. “Do you wanna blow?”

“So bad.”

First, I dabbed gently at his eyes and cheeks, then pressed the cloth to his nose. “Go ahead.”

He blew his nose heavily into the cloth, and I waited, carefully pinching and folding the cloth when he was done. He still sniffled softly after, giving his itchy nose some well-deserved rubs against a curled index finger.

As he settled down, I wiped my face a little, and placed the cloth on the table. Then, I was able to pick up my glass and take a sip of rum and coke. I put down the glass and turned to look at him, as the sharp and sweet taste lingered in my mouth.

I grinned sympathetically. “Are you okay?” I asked, after a bit.

He blinked at me with a dazed, but calm sort of stare. “*snff* …Yeah. Are you?”

“Am I?” That made me smile so big. “Yeah- no, but honestly, are you okay? Sorry if I got a bit much there.”

“No, don’t- *snrf!* don’t worry, I just gotta… catch my breath,” he responded, looking somewhat beat. He glanced at me and flashed a small grin, as if acknowledging it, then ran his fingers through his hair.

He reached for his glass on the counter, half full with the same concoction, and took a swig. The back of his hand raised to his lips briefly, then fell as his gaze returned to me.

He set down the glass with a muffled clink on the table, and put a hand on the side of my face. Slowly, he leaned in to kiss me.

I felt the warmth and wet of his nose, and began wondering how he could breathe at the same time. But his lips were soft and his hand was firm, and he was kissing me, and in the moment we were both considerably drunk.

“So-“ I mumbled against his lips. “Have you- have you caught it yet?” I formed a haphazard question of consent, as continued to kiss me. One of my hands came up to gently touch his forearm.

“Shush,” he breathed, his other hand coming to rest behind my neck.

I didn’t say much after that.

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 14/?)

Hey folks! I appreciate all of the lovely comments and engagement this series has gotten. Wow - to have made something that may have become one of somebody's favourites is such high praise, thank you. :wub:

These two characters seem to have grown from something that was a one shot into an almost tangible sort of storyline. I've had fun trying out different scenarios despite this sort of inherent vagueness they've had, and somehow it worked? Although, now that I've written out about 13 more parts, I feel as if an end is approaching. Maybe to this part of their story - and if I ever choose to come back to them, it may be in a separate topic.

Which brings me to the idea of a finale for part 15. So - stay tuned. And stay lovely. Thanks again, for all the kind words.

Oh, this is AMAZING. Love the sort of scenario where someone doesn’t even have to touch them to tease them— just does it purely through talking. I dunno, just paints a sort of picture on how much more tickly it is than they’re letting on, if the sneeze can be induced just by mere mentions of an allergen…

Nice work, as always!

The one shot that turned into one of my all time FAVES!!! I’m excited to see the last part. Aaaaand anything from these 2 in the future will be on my fave list too. I just know it! 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey folks. So - it’s been a while, and I was thinking to myself about this series and how it was always usually made from a quick idea of a scenario with these two, for each part. I did have an idea for the finale, but the process of it was different and a bit challenging because I started thinking too hard, if that makes sense. 

Anyway. So I decided, to conclude the series, I’d group together a bunch of ideas I’d come up with that feature these characters, that I’d written over the past while. Some may be really short, but there’s a bunch - like I said, quick, fun. Some of them aren’t even that fetish-y. Different settings, different causes, and moods, same characters. Kind of like those cute memory reels from Friends, if you’ve watched it. I can bet you that there’s more. But without much plot, it’s a whole lot of experimental descriptions and misery and fluff. 

I’ve had a good time trying new things with them, and it’s inspired more separate stuff. I appreciate all the love this series has gotten. Thanks again so much for reading. ^_^

Part 15:

-

His lips were on mine - and we were going slow, because he was congested. Sharing a state of weariness and need, I slipped my fingers under his warm palm. My eyelids fluttered, the image of him slightly out of focus as he paused again. I moved my other hand, which was on the side of his face. My thumb caressed his cheek, as his eyes lowered. 

“You okay?” I checked, squeezing his hand. 

His long eyelashes fluttered. He nodded after a beat. He drew in another one of those deep sniffles, the rims of his nostrils flexing out as his frame rose with the breath. His shoulders fell with a gentle exhale, his head tilting back as I touched my lips to the warm surface of his neck.

Another breath in. And out.

He sniffled again. I began to hear frantic, itchy rubs that squished his nose back and forth, back and forth. And then he sniffled again, deeply. What followed was a sigh. It halted, unsure- and his chest rose again with a quick, gentle gasp. When I glanced up, his flushed, sensitive nostrils were widening. He panted softly for a few seconds, and sighed softly.

/////

‘Chhinkni’, is what they call it. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I wasn’t sure if he knew what to expect. But the following deep, gentle sniff seemed like a sign. 

“*snff* …Ooh, wow.” His long eyelashes fluttered with a few rapid blinks. “It’s… *snf!* Oh, I feel it, oh my gosh…” he mumbled softly.

His hands gave a small tug, but I pressed mine down, keeping them away from his face. He sniffled again, harder. 

“Oh…” His facial features were moving, his nostrils beginning to wrinkle and flex. I watched as his chest began to rise and fall with deep, uneasy breaths. “Oh, this is like… Ah-“ his eyes shone as he tried to go on, slightly shaking his head.

“I’m gon- hihh-! I’mgonnasneeHIH’TSSCHHiuu!! *snrff!* Excuse me, *snnff!*” His breath fluttered a bit, then came a decisive gasp. “hUHd’ISSCHHhioo!! *snff!* Ooh, pardod- *snrf!* pardon me,” he muttered, sniffling a few times.

“Bless you, twice,” I murmured, leaning sideways over his abdomen. 

He laid back, reclined against the headboard and some pillows, giving me a fine view of his flaring nostrils. His gaze wandered upward, his eyes narrowed to slits. They opened and glanced down, and around, momentarily, before falling shut. His features crumbled into a sneezy grimace, and he was still panting, a subtle warning of a not-so-subtle thing yet to come.

“Huhh?? Heht’-! -uhh, *snff!* I’m- I-I’m gonna- heht’ESSCHHIEWWw!!! *snnnrff!* Oh, hih-!” Any next attempt at an ‘excuse me’ was botched, as his brow crumpled and his frame expanded with a huge breath. “Hihhh! hhHAAESSCHHIUHHhh!!!”

“Bless you-“

“Huh! AAASSCHHIEWW!! *sdrff* HAAASSHHIEWWww!! *snnrgk!* Oh by gosh…”

“Bless you, babe!”

They came out desperately, wetly, spraying me with a cool mist. He sniffled thickly, his nose now flushed and dripping, wrinkling and squirming against the buzzing irritation.

“*sdrf!* Ohh, *sddrff!*” So tickly. He blinked, dazed, sniffling hard as his nose began to drip down his upper lip. “Hiehhh… Oh, I- hahh, *snnnrff!* I’b godda sdeeze- ESSCHHIEWW!! *snnrff!*”

“Bless you,” I purred, watching as he blinked his watery eyes.

There was a short beat, as he took a few breaths, snuffling softly. Though - his hands didn’t move. He gave a soft cough, turning his chin slightly to the side. He moved back, with another thick sniffle.

“You okay?” I finally pressed, squeezing his big hands.

He gave a small snort-chuckle. His eyes were glassy, wandering around the room, and with the next heavy sniffle, I wasn’t sure if he’d be able to say.

“I- *snrff!* I ahhb, *snnrff!* But- hehh… They’re godda… godda be s-so- AAESSCHHhioo!!! *snnnrk!* Excuse be, so *akhm* so bessy… *snnrff!*”

And, messy, they were. A glistening glob of snot was dislodged with that harsh sneeze, dribbling over his lips and chin.

“Bless you,” I said softly. “Oh, poor thing. Here,” I moved a hand away to snatch a couple of tissues from the bedside table. I gently wiped his lips, and then moved downward to clean up his chin.

“Thagks,” he gave a small sigh of relief, and snuffled again softly. I folded the tissue and left it atop the nightstand. “It’s… oh, I really wanna…” he muttered breathily, glancing up again with teary eyes.

“…Yeah?” My hands had moved back over his, gently squeezing.

“Huhh, just really… *snrff!* Does this wear off? Oh by gosh, *snnrff!*”

“You wanna what?” I teased, leaning more and more on top of him.

“Just really wanna…” he continued, his voice beginning to float on hitching breaths. 

“…sneeze, maybe?”

“Dot eved sdeeze… oh wait, baybe… -hihH-!”

/////

It was a good idea, in theory.

Of all the places to go, it seemed to be our only option. Outside, there was a downpour. There was a funhouse somewhere near the popcorn stall, which was guarded by a man charging five dollars a person - no thanks. There was a carousel with an elegant yellow and burgundy canopy, over revolving horses and bright Hollywood lights - cute, but not exactly ideal.

In one corner of it all, was a photo booth.

When it pours, you run. And we did. Into the tiny, and miraculously empty, photo booth.

“Jesus Christ,” he panted, running a hand over his face, dripping with water.

I gave a small exaggerated shiver, and glanced around the space. There was a bench in front of the camera and screen contraption. I sat down on it to catch my breath.

He plopped down next to me, his large frame occupying most of the tiny space. I scooched 

over a little to make room. 

“Ooh. Wanna do this?”

“Oh, are you kidding?” I laughed breathlessly, running a hand through my wet hair.

“Come on, it’ll be fun.”

“I look like a wet rat.”

“A beautiful rat.”

I reached over and put my palm over his face.

“Come on. It’s like, perfect,” he went on, wearing a grin that shone like sunlight.

/////

I wasn’t sure what made me so drawn to him. Sometimes I could say it was the calm, collected way about him. How he could smile through the toughest circumstances, taking things in an elegant stride. His tendency to know what I was thinking, a lot of the time. His ability to act on it.

I’d never felt safer when I was with him. Before, it was just fine. I’d had squeezes here and there, and they were lovely. But they didn’t know about me. I suppose it felt like some sort of apology or forgiveness from heaven, the way he came to me. Because he’d come to know things about me that no one else in my life had known. And letting him in was one of the best decisions I’d ever made.

“I keep sayig… it’s the fedce od the far side, *sdrff!* it’s all worn, *sngk!* and leadig…” He rubbed hard at his nose, his eyes narrowed but still thoughtful. After a beat, his hand dropped. “That’s how they get creatures that, *ahem!* -that cobe id, and… start eatig thi’gs…”

/////

“Go. Do it. You got this. Bottoms up.”

“Fuckig ‘bottobs up’, I’b dot drigkig.”

“Well technically, you did a shot of Buckley’s earlier, so…”

“It was less… idvasive.”

“Okay, invasive or congested?”

“*sddrff!* Ub…”

“Do you want another tissue?”

“Yeah, I’b…”’

“Here.”

“*snrgk!* Thagk you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“I deed to just, *snrk!*”

“Aw, you look so sneezy.”

“hd’zZSSCHHhhioo!! AAESSCHHhioo!!”

“Bless-“

“AASSHHhiew!!”

“Bless you.”

“Thagk you. *hsddrff!*”

“Blow your-“

“I ab.”

“Ooh. Here’s… here’s some more tissues.”

“Thagk you…. Ughh, *sddrf! sddrfff!*”

“…”

“…Why are you ogling me like that?”

“I’m not ogling…”

“Yes you are, youhh… *snnrk!*”

“I’m just waiting for you to decide.”

“hihhH-! HAAEHht’zZZSCHHIOOoo!!!”

“Bless you, sweetheart.”

“hRR’ISSCHHIEWW!! -ISSCHHh!! huh’tchieww!!”

“Bless you…”

“*snnrff* I cad’t decide, I’b just too… *sddrff!*”

“Okay. Blow your nose, and…”

“It’s…”

“What?”

“It’s, like, so sore dow, it hurts…”

“Oh. Okay…”

“I will id a secod, but… *snrgk!*”

“No rush.”

“God, I really should take the fuckig, huhh-! hH’EEISSCHHIEWWw!!! *snrg* Ugh, the- hih! HITSCHHIEWW!!! Ughh…”

“Okay… Bless you. There you go. Any better?”

“… *snnrgk!* Doe, still codgested.”

“Do you want… Here, I can put Vaseline…”

“Okay. Oh, wait-“

“Sorry-“

*sDDrff!* Doe, it’s okay, I just- USSCHHhhiu!! -hrr’USSCHHhioo!!”

“Bless you.”

“*sngk* Thagk you… Oh, I… hih! heihh?? HAAESSCHHhhieww!!”

“Bless you!”

“-TSCHIEWW!! .... heht’CHIEWW!!”

“Bless you…”

“HEEESSCHHIEWWww!!!”

“God bless you… Poor thing.”

“*sngk* … *snrk, sdff* …”

“Easy. Just breathe.”

“… *snnrgk!* ooh… wow.”

“You okay?”

“Doe...”

“Sorry.”

“Doe, it’s fide… *snrgk* *ahemm* … Okay.”

“Mm?”

“I cad try it, but… there’s a chadce I bight sdeehze… *sddrff* I… hAHht’CHIEWW!! *snrff* cad’t stop, it’s just… ohh… AAESSCHHIOOoo!!!”

“Bless you.”

“*sngk!* Thagks…”

“You don’t have to do the nasal spray. It’s okay.”

“Doe, but… *sngk* Sobetibes it helps, if I’b… *snnrk* ugh, if I’b codgested, but…”

“But it makes you sneeze?”

“hUHdt’TSCHHIEWW!!- AACHHIEWW!! *snnrgk!* Yeah, ki’da…”

“Well… see, the thing is, you’re sneezing already.”

“Doe shit. *snrk!*”

“So it couldn’t hurt to try.”

“Ha, *sddrff!*”

“I mean, it couldn’t do much worse, could it?”

“It could… *sngk!*”

“...So what’s it gonna be?”

/////

I watched him from the food station at the kitchen island. He was standing against the counter,  talking to Maggie, who seemed to be on her third half-glass of sangria. It was a mix of moscato, 7-up, sliced oranges, lemons, and raspberries - tart and sweet. Instead, his long fingers wrapped around a large, yellow, teacup-style mug, as he nodded along.

He was in no shape to be going out, and most definitely not to this house. But lord, if that could’ve stopped him. If I could have stopped him.

Almost every time I caught sight of him, he was either clutching the mug, listening to someone and not speaking, and sneezing - god, the sneezing would not stop. He would nod, eyes rounding a little to show engagement in the conversation. Then he’d press his folded, blue hanky under his pulsing nostrils, quite red and swollen.

“I bead, it’s dothig cobpared to up dorth,” he huffed, the rims of his nostrils widening against the hanky. His frame rose and fell subtly, and shuddered as he pressed the blue hanky over his very sensitive, flushed nose. “HUUDSSCHHhhh!!!” They were slowly increasing in volume, their power shuddering through his long, weary frame.

“Bless you!”

“Thagk you, *sdrf!*” he mumbled, panting slightly. “Yeah, ub… By friend who’s from the prairies… *h’kgm* said he had to shovel sdow off his roof. Ahhd… I’b…” He glanced upward again, his poor, swollen nostrils flared wide. “Ahh, I’b so sorry, I… have to sdeeze…”

I felt a small tug at my heart. Usually around me, by the time he’d began to warn me, he’d already let the sneeze build up too long to finish his sentence. The sneezes were quite itchy-sounding, but a good, strong sneeze could take care of it. Although, he was rather polite around others, and tried to cover them as best he could. 

It made the sneeze more of a mystery.

“…hahhH?”

“Maybe you should head out soon. Your nose looks so red.”

“I kdow, it’s because I keep rubbing it.… hiHh?? HEEEISSCHHIUUEE-!!! I winced a little. That one sounded quite harsh, and utterly ticklish. It was like a regular allergy sneeze, but so much worse with a lingering nose cold - the sound was very wet, muffled into his handkerchief.

“Bless you.”

“*sddrk* Thagk you, *snnrff!* Sorry, pardod,” he huffed, his red nostrils flaring wide. “hehh! hih’-! heh! hHaAAH’DSSHHhhiu!!-dzz’sschhiew!! Hih! hAHd’TCHIEWw!”

“Bless you!!”

“Thagk you, *snrgk!* Oh, excuse be,” he muttered breathlessly, sniffling thickly and wiping his drippy nose. He looked quite dazed and itchy at this point - constantly holding up his handkerchief to catch the sudden sneezes.

I came up, and wrapped around his waist. “Bless you, hun,” I said gently, rubbing his side with my hand.

“Hmb,” he glanced down at me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. “Thagk you,” he breathed.

He snuffled, deep and wet, next to my ear. “Baybe sood, we should head out… I… huhh…”

For a moment, he looked like he wanted to bury his face into my neck and sneeze over and over until the itch subsided. His usually sharp, witty gaze was now swollen and preoccupied, his poor nose practically streaming. Again, he pushed the damp handkerchief against his sore, twinging nostrils, those eyes blinking hard as he tried to stave off what looked like an impending, explosive sneezing fit.

Gently, I rubbed my hand over his back. A soft noise came from his throat, followed by a thick sniffle, as the desperate need momentarily backed away.

“Excuse be,” he panted, his deep voice thick and croaky.

“Yeah, let’s go home,” I said softly.

“Aww,” Maggie gave a fond, sympathetic smile. “Would you wanna pack some food before you leave?”

At that question, I glanced up at him. He sniffled quite liquidly, and after a beat, nodded. “That would be so dice,” he responded hoarsely, and snuffled. “I’ll just sit dowd for a bit, cuz I’b…” He glanced around for a seat, looking a little overwhelmed and dizzy. “…’mb probably godda…”

He looked and sounded physically incapable of finishing that sentence, and wandered away towards the dining table. Maggie opened a cupboard and took out a few tupperwares. 

“HRREESSCHHIEWWw!!!”

“Poor guy,” Maggie glanced over at me, grinning sympathetically.

I sighed softly. “I know. I better go soon Mags.”

“hHept’TCHHIEWWw!!”

“Here, get some of the pasta,” she quickly gestured to the serving spoon, and I began packing some quickly.

Then, behind me, I heard the soft jingling of a bell. It hit me that the bell belonged to the cat, who had just sauntered into the dining room. 

“Hhehh… doe… dod’t- huH’TSCHHIEWW!! cobe dear be…” he began to mutter at the big, round tabby that was approaching his chair at the table.

Maggie looked over. “Bull- hey!” she said sternly, to the cat.

“hUHdt’EESSCHHIEWW!!! h-huhh-! HUURRESSCHH!!-unhh… huh! hiEEH’ZZSCHHHhiuhh!!!”

“Oh, Mags,” I breathed, unable to keep my eyes from him.

“Here,” she closed the container and pushed it into my hands. Then, leaning past me to yell at the cat- “Bulldozer!”

“Thanks,” I breathed.

She nodded. I held the container in one arm, and went over to my poor, sneezy partner. The cat left him alone as soon as I nudged him away gently with my shin.

“Go on, shoo,” I said softly. Bulldozer gave me a bored glance, and wandered off.

I could feel his big frame shuddering under my hands with sneeze after sneeze, each one powerfully and messily released into his handkerchief. With a strong feeling of urgency, I acted, running a firm hand over his back.

“Come on, honey. It’s time to go.”

“AAESSCHHIEW-!!” He sneezed quite harshly, making me wince.

“I know,” I said quietly, gently urging him to stand. I kept running my hand soothingly over his back.

“Cad’t- ESSCHHhioo!! stop sdeeh-dt’CHIEWW!!! *snrgk* h-hihHH- I c-cad’t- ISSCHHIEWW!!!” 

I frowned a little, watching him sneeze uncontrollably. Then, gently, “Can you walk, honey?”

His breath was hitching, a huge sneeze building up. “I... I- hihh-! ISSCHHIEWW!! -ISSCHHIEW!! -isschhieww!!”

“It’s okay, I’ve got you,” I breathed, running a hand gently on his arm.

-

“hh- hH’AAETSCHHIEWW-!!! … *snnrk!* Oh, I… I dod’t kdow if I cad- hheh-?? HAATSCHHIEWW!!! Dod’t kdow if I-hh- huH’AASCHHIUU!! Hihh-! AASSHHIEWW, AASSCHHIEW, hAAAH’SSCHHIEWWw!!!”

“Bless you… bless you. Bless you, oh gosh… Here, babe.” I pulled a couple more tissues from the box on the table, and held them near his face.

He sniffled, thick and wet. His nostrils were twinging and widening, a deep shade of pink. The itch seemed to steal every bit of him -  his eyes tearing and fluttering shut as his sinuses burned and begged for relief. He sneezed again, freely. “hUH’dT’CHIEWW!!”

Ooh. It was rather nasal. He winced a little and sniffled thickly. I gently pressed the tissue to his very sneezy nose, feeling his swollen, itchy nostrils flare up at my gentle touch. 

“huhH-!” A desperate, vocalized hitch emerged from him. “hhaAAESSCHHioo!!!" His nostrils flared against the tissues, and against my fingertips, his breath warm on my fingers.

“Oh, baby, bless you…” I purred, gently rubbing his tender nostrils through the material. 

“I… *gsnnfff* I dod’t kdow i-if I, heh-!” He kept trying to speak, his nostrils buzzing with each word. He sniffled hard, and- “heeAHd’SSCHhhiuue!!” Another warm breath against my fingers, through the folded tissues.

“Bless you. 'Don’t know if…'?”

“If… *snrgk!* If I cad do this,” he finally finished, his voice thick and husky.

“It’ll feel better after, baby,” I tried to ensure him, putting my free hand on his shoulder.

His dazed, tired eyes were still narrowed.  He sniffled again, quite wetly, and let out a long breath. “*snnrff!* …Okay.”

He sat with his hands in his lap, clutching a tissue. I held the nasal spray in my hand, and paused. Then-

“ERRR’ESSCHHIEWWw!!!” 

“Ooh, bless you.”

“Thagk you,” he mumbled underneath the tissues he had pressed to his face. He blew his nose - first soft and cautious, then harder and more gurgly, rubbing fiercely at his itchy nostrils with the tissue. He was rubbing so much I thought he might sneeze again, but he just lowered the tissue and sniffed quietly.

“Good,” I breathed, softening at the sight of his itchy, exhausted state. “You ready?” 

He nodded.

/////

“I’m sorry, it was an unfortunate choice of seating,” I was still apologizing, pushing the front door open and pulling out the key as I stepped in.

“Nah, it’s fine,” he responded, casually raising the base of his palm to rub his nose. “*snff!* I mean, I’ve been around worse.”

“You mean like that one woman at the library?”

“Oh- Jesus, I mean, it’s the setting, firstly, and then you gotta go and… ah, *snrff!*” He sniffled sharply, wrinkling his nose. “Go and … bathe in the elixir of the butterflies.”

“That’s nectar, honey,” I put my hand gently on his arm, leaning on him slightly as I shook off my shoes.

“Oh, well um… *ahemm* Dionysus’s natural scent? I don’t know,” he muttered, still rubbing at his twitchy nose.

“Like… fermented grapes?” I responded playfully.

“Isn’t he the one who knows how to party?”

“Well, sweetie, I haven’t happened to have read anything about the Greek god of fertility’s cologne, I’ll ask Lucas if he has one.” I put my bag down and shrugged out of my coat.

“My point being, it’s a risk already being there, *snnff!* around all the dust, and then… *snffh!* Ahh, my nose still itches, oh my god…” he sighed, and pulled off his coat.

“Well, go wash your face, it might help.”

As he shuffled off to go do that, I walked into our kitchen. I turned on the ceiling light, and slid the dimmer down a little, to a soft, warm setting. I opened the fridge, knowing we still had veggies I could cook and some sausages that he might like…

“hd’zZZSCHHhioo!!”

“Bless you!”

“Thagk you… agh… *snrff!” 

I heard the water running down the hall. It would be a relief, hopefully, after the ride we’d had. The woman who’d sat in front of us on the bus was wearing an ungodly amount of perfume, and it happened to be the time of day in which the bus was packed like sardines. The bathroom faucet squeaked off, and I turned on the kitchen faucet to rinse some potatoes and carrots.

/////

Fin. ❤️

Edited by Skylacticon
  • Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 15 parts)

This was one of my favourite series for a long time so I'm happy you concluded with a little bit more ❤️ I'd love to see more of these nameless characters because then I can imagine who I want to hahaha 😭 this is amazing though thank you 😇

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I think about these 2 all the damn time! What a fun way to end the best “one shot” of all time! 

On 8/16/2023 at 11:50 PM, Skylacticon said:

Heyo! Part 3:

-

At the heart of a rowdy house party, a small walk-in closet with the door shut.

Muffled bass, creeping in from the thin walls. And muffled giggling. And-

“hHRN’DSSCHHhiuu!! huh! ah’Huht’yYISSCHHiue-!!”

Two more powerful, muffled sneezes pressed into my shoulder, warming the thin cotton fabric of my cardigan.

My fingers wandered along his back, my arms keeping him steady. The firm muscle contracted beneath my fingertips, rippling with each expulsion.

“Bless you,” I breathed, holding him close. Close enough to feel the shudder, the warm breath, the jerking kickback of it through my bones.

He sniffled next to my ear - a thick, drippy one.

“*snrf* Oh, you did this on purpose…” he chuckled, and snuffled.

A bubbly laugh fluttered up my throat. “Did what?” I asked innocently.

“You kdew, that I would- *snrk!* starhht- oh by- hhaAAASSCHHIEWWw!!! *snnrgk!*”

Woah. That one fired over my shoulder - but the desperate, uncontrollable vocalization was crystal clear in my ear.

“Bless you,” the words escaped my lips, as he had to snuffle thickly a few times, his itchy nostrils flaring.

He continued in a croaky, stuffy voice. “*snrgk!* You kdew I’d…” he started again shakily. “…hhstart… sdeezig…”

He was holding back what I predicted to be a monster of a sneeze. His pink nostrils flared wide, his eyelids fluttering shut. I took that as a sign and kept my arms around him.

“…Shut up, they’re gonna hear us,” I giggled into his chest.

“Oh. Yeah? You think?” he whispered breathily, his hands slowly moving downward to hold both of mine. He kept his expression straight before it wavered a bit, and a wry smile cracked on his handsome features. “What if…” he slowly tilted his head forward, touching his forehead to mine. I stared at his lips moving, crosseyed, as he murmured slyly, “What if I just… did’t sdeeze?”

Almost immediately following this cocky suggestion, his nose gave a disapproving twitch. Soon my eyes were captivated by his flushed, sensitive nostrils, which widened as he took a few gentle, shaky breaths, in attempt to smooth them out by sheer will.

I watched as the itch appeared to intensify within a matter of seconds. He switched to breathing through his mouth, supposedly to stop smelling the sweet scent of my perfume. But the reaction was already in progress, clinging and making his nasal passages twinge and buzz. They were already leaking clear fluid, which he quickly tried to slow by gently snuffling. The action welcomed a new, sweet-smelling wave of air, that invaded his nostrils - which responded with an uproar.

His chin lifted slightly, and his head tilted back a little. His large, flushed nostrils were flexing and flaring. And then something occurred to me that hadn’t before… They appeared to look clearer than they sounded. A particularly thick sniffle interrupted this thought, and the initial vocalized part of said ‘uproar’-

“eihH-?”

The start of a devilish smirk tickled my features, and I pressed my lips together to try and stop it.

“Fuck,” he wheezed, a sort of breathy, resigning laugh. The following breath was quick and nervous.

“What was that you said?” I teased gently, squeezing his hands. They squeezed back gently, as his frame swayed a little.

“Oh, you…”

“What’d you say, ‘what if you didn’t…’?”

“hh’eHhh…” Another breathy exhale stroked my face.

“‘If you didn’t…’?”

His beautiful, watery eyes fluttered open at the last second, just to flash me a sly grin - before they pinched shut, and his expression finally crumbled with desperation. That sort of input must have caused me to glitch - and I missed the long, shallow breath that followed, because the next thing I knew-

“AAERRSCHHIOO!!!”

A louder one, and a drenching spray, and - hands, my hands, fumbling to catch the stumbling man in front of me.

“Oh my god, bless you!”

That one had been messily, violently released, and its power had jerked his entire upper body forward.

Oh, this was going to be a ticklish, -

“-HRR'USCHHioo!! -USCHHIEWW!! -hUHt’DJ’ESSCHHIEWW!!!”

-itchy, round.

I suddenly remembered where we were, and my hands ran over his large frame, which expanded with a deep gasp of air. I felt his arms move around me, and stood steadily, as he tucked his face into the shoulder of my cardigan.

“rRR’ESSCHHMF!! mMpt’d’ISSHHhioo!”

They began to ricochet, the increased forcefulness increasing the resulting shock wave.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and felt it happening. They came in exploding, violent shudders, his nostrils pressing into fabric, my skin and bone.

“hihH.. hiehh… *sddrf*” I wasn’t sure now if he’d be able to speak. His sniffly nose was starting to get overwhelmed, and I didn’t have any tissues on me. “Huhh… ohh- huH’TDCHHIEWW!!” A harsh, wet sneeze, that soaked through the thin fabric of my cardigan. He sniffled thickly a few times, still hitching. “Ohh, mbad… *snrgk!*” he mumbled, dazed.

“Bless you, a dozen times.”

“Ehhx… *sdrff* ehhxcuse…” he panted softly. “huhh-? *snnrfff*” He raised a curled knuckle to rub aggressively at his nose, making wet, squishy sounds. He snuffled and tried again. “*snrg* Eh-hhehxcuse be…”

He turned his head away and sucked in another thick sniffle. “Oh, I… I really have to sdeeh… *sngk* to sdeeze, I’b sorr- hih-!”

It really looked that way, too - his brow was crumbling desperately, his jaw slackening. From this buildup, it looked like the resulting sneeze would be a combination of loud, wet, and unstoppable.

Instinctively, his nose came down and burrowed into the drenched spot on my cardigan.

“uH-hUH’dzZSSCHHHioo!!”

“Other shoulder, baby,” I chuckled in a whisper, leaning back so he could switch to the drier fabric. He paused a little, dazed. “Other side.”

Then it clicked, and he moved to lean over the opposite shoulder. “Jesus, I’b- huhd’SSCHHIEWW!!!” He sneezed suddenly, and a cool, wet spray misted the other side of my neck. “*sddrff* Oh god, your sweater…” he mumbled, snuffling thickly.

“Ruin it. Soak it. I don’t care,” I murmured next to his ear.

And next to mine, there was another liquid sniffle.

“Oh, if... *hhsnrgk!* if you s-sayhh so, h’eihh’! hUH’DDZSCHIEWW!!!”

Omggg this is so good 😋😋

@dwaekki Thank you for following! It tends to be my style sometimes so it's not out of the question for future pieces hehe~

@thesneezyowl I imagine this series wouldn't be what it is without your inspiration. Thank you so much ❤️❤️ 

@Catsgotyourtounge Thanks! 😚

@asapyams Thanks, that's so kind~

@Barbie Thank you! 🤗