• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Skylacticon

• thesneezyowl

• dwaekki

• Catsgotyourtounge

Thank you folks. Ahh. :wub:

No update today but popping in to say I appreciate y'all reading. There may be new stuff in the works, but I've been so busy doing life things that I haven't had much time to write. We'll see what happens. Much love and hope y'all are well ❤️

Hey, all. Thanks again for reading. ^_^

Part 7:

-

And then his body shifted, his big, toned chest up against my back. My eyelids fluttered, blinking sideways at the bedroom wall. I was still secured under his arm, which rested over my frame.

I wasn’t fully awake, and wasn’t sure whether I wanted to be. But that didn’t seem to matter right now. In a blissful sort of way. The calm silence seemed to approve of this, and I let my eyelids fall shut again.

I didn’t fall back asleep right away. Instead, I found myself listening to the sound of his breathing. His was steady, in the way that slumber gives time to each inhale and exhale. As I listened closer, there was a soft whistle that accompanied each breath in through the nose - then, a sniff. I heard the slightest squish of the skin and cartilage being rubbed, then another long exhale, and back to the steady rhythm. I began to feel more and more awake, my consciousness entrapped within the gentle sound of his breathing.

“-hh… *snff* hm…” A tiny, sleepy grunt, and I felt the warmth of his itchy nostrils as he rubbed them against my shoulder. I felt his soft, hitching breaths huff against my back, making my spine tingle. “iehh…? *snffh!*”

“Y’okay?” I breathed, feeling a soft fondness for him as he sniffled softly.

“Have'hh…” he mumbled sleepily, sniffling sharply. I felt his warm, widening nostrils press against my skin again. “Hh’ to s-sneehze…” he whispered.

I touched his hand and squeezed it gently. “Sneeze, darling,” I murmured back, gently running my hand over his arm.

“H’RRUSSCHHIEW!!” He sneezed powerfully, shuddering against the back of my shoulder.

“Bless you,” I breathed, squeezing his hand again.

“Hnh… *sdrff!* Thagk you…” he mumbled softly. He sucked in a deep, wet sniffle and exhaled wearily.

The next few moments were mostly quiet as we lay in silence. He was obviously still sleepy, and I was content to lie in bed with him.

There was another soft, squishy sound in my ear, and gentle hitching breaths. He let out a soft sigh and sniffled again, hard. Then I felt his warm, itchy nostrils flexing and flaring against my skin.

“H-hhave to sdeeh- s-sdeehh-“ he muttered  breathily, snuffling softly.

“Just sneeze, darling. Sneeze it all out,” I told him gently, stroking his arm. Against my back, I began to feel his chest expand and hitch, as his nostrils pressed against my shoulder.

“hHD’y’ESSCHHIUE!! hAHpt’SSCHIEWWw!! *sdnrfff*” He sneezed luxuriously into my shoulder, pressing his itchy nostrils into my skin and bone. I felt the air rush and rip through his tortured nasal membranes, absorbing the shockwave of each itchy sneeze.

“Bless you, bless you.”

“Unghh…” he sighed quietly, with a thick sniffle. I heard him take a high-pitched gasp and felt his nose nuzzle against my neck. “hhiHh… h-hUH… *sdrff!*” He sniffled thickly in my ear. “Hh'ahh…?”

That particular hitch woke me up a little. It was almost… dramatic. But I’m not gonna judge it.

“Ahh… hh’unhH…?”

Maybe it was just me - but I hadn’t heard him hitch so vocally before, each breath building with desperation. Maybe it was just like this before his morning dose. Maybe knew I would be listening. But all in all, it was quite noticeable.

“huhh- ehHdt’TDSCHHhhieww!!!” He sneezed hard against my shoulder blade, digging the ridge of his his nose against the hard bone. “‘Scuse mbe…” his lips mumbled against my skin.

“Bless you, honey.”

I rolled onto my back, slowly, facing my sleepy, red-nosed lover. His eyelids fluttered shut, his brow furrowing. He sniffled deeply, again, and I could hear how wet and congested it must have been. He coughed slightly, and began to turn his head away politely. I brought up my hand to rub his back. “It’s okay, baby.”

He tucked his face into my chest and sneezed harshly. I felt the forcefulness of it shudder against my rib cage, and into my torso- “hhHH’ZZSSCHHIEWWww!! *snrk* …Scuse be,” he whispered.

“Bless you,” I said softly.

He nuzzled his nose against my sternum, and left his head resting on my chest. I leaned back on the pillows piled against the headboard. I tilted my chin forward and kissed him on the forehead.

“Morning, babe,” I murmured gently, stroking his back.

“Mmff…” he snuffled softly under my chin, and let out a cool sigh against my collarbone that also tickled my ear. “Mbordig….. hehh… *hsnff! -snnfff!*”

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 7/?)

Checking my phone one more time before bed paid off! Goodness gracious me, I wasn’t ready for this one. Spooning and allergies … I’m just speechless. 

Omg yes this was once again amazing! My imagination can't take it with half of these stories you write 😭😭 I'm sure we all wish we could have someone like this in our lives 💔 also the "just sneeze" were SO GOOD! I can't wait for more 

Hello!

@thesneezyowl @dwaekki @Catsgotyourtounge Thank you! ❤️ 

Part 8:

-

I was feeling pretty good. I was relaxed for what felt like the first time in a while. It was just another party and I had probably been drunker than this before, but the point was, I was feeling good.

But I knew that he probably wasn’t.

Before we came, he’d said that he would only stay briefly because of Maggie’s cat. He'd been coming down with a mild head cold, but still wanted to come to socialize and unwind. He’d spent most of the evening outside, chatting and playing cards with some of his friends on the deck; and I stayed inside upstairs all night talking with some close friends about some troubles at work. After sundown, most of the guys came in as it became chillier. He must have tried to stay outside as long as possible, but eventually, I began to hear muffled sneezes coming from downstairs. I guess I could have left as soon as I heard it, but the work situation was heavy on me. Once we arrived and the drinks started flowing, my inhibitions had considerably weakened.

“heH’g'TDSCHHhh!! *snrff!* h-hehhp’ESSCHHhieww!!”

I could hear him blowing his nose in the kitchen. There were some gentle, brief honks, that made me feel a pinch of guilt.

He let out a couple of itchy coughs, just as I stepped under the doorway to the kitchen. His tall frame was facing away from me slightly, one hand rising to rub at one eye, while the other rested on the kitchen counter.

“Hey,” I put a gentle hand on his forearm to stop him from rubbing. “That’s not good for you.” He froze slightly, then snuffled and lowered his hand with a soft sigh.

“I know, but it’s, *snrff!*” he sniffled hard and raised his hand anyway to scrub at his pink nostrils. I noted their flushed colour. He exhaled and lowered his hand. “…itchy,” he finished, his nose twitching rather indecisively.

He sucked in another itchy snort, and put his hands on his hips. “How are you doig? *snNrff!!*” He sniffled again, thickly, and quickly raised a curled knuckle to rub aggressively at his wide nostrils. “Feeling any better?” He then blinked at me with caring, watery eyes.

“I-“ I began, without much of a plan for what I’d say. I began again, more slowly. “I feel better, yeah,” I exhaled, swaying slightly.

“Oh, that’s good,” he said gently. He squeezed an arm around my shoulders and kissed me on the forehead. “It’s good to see- to s'heehh- hihh-!“ his voice was interrupted by a shaky gasp, and he quickly turned his head away. “hnH’RRUSSCHHhhiuh!! - AATCHHhiuu!! -oh, *sdrff!* Excuse be,” he muttered, his gentle voice a bit thicker. “Oh I have- heh-! HAAACHHIEWW!!”

He didn’t let go of me during the first couple of itchy sneezes, which shuddered through his big frame and against mine. His arm loosened before that vicious third, which sounded harsh, tossing him forward.

“Oh, baby, bless you,” I cooed, reaching my hands up to touch his cheeks as he straightened.

He sniffled and laughed softly, as if realizing how inebriated I was at the moment. Maybe I wasn’t totally drunk. But I could feel a good buzz going on.

I smiled, going cross-eyed at his red, sniffly nose. He laughed again, shyly.

“You’re drunk, baby,” he whispered, his beautiful eyes falling shut as I slowly ran my fingers through his hair. I raised them again to cradle his face.

I stared for a moment, feeling a gentle softness in my chest as I gazed at his flushed, itchy skin.

“I think I am,” I murmured back, lowering my fingers and letting them rest on his forearms. I gazed at his arms, how perfect they looked, and spontaneously began to wonder how I got so lucky that these arms were all mine.

Then there was a crack in the drunken haze, as he sniffled again, harshly. It sounded pretty wet, and he blinked rapidly a few times.

“Oh, I-“ he huffed, his long eyelashes fluttering. His chest expanded with a huge gasp - and for a moment I thought he was going to sneeze freely on me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the shudder and cool sensation. But there was a pause, and another shaky breath, as he turned away.

“hgG’TDSCHHhioo!! -huHdt’CHIEWW!!!”

Two utterly itchy, allergic sneezes, caught safely in the crook of his arm. He sniffled thickly and rubbed his swollen nose.

“Bless you, honey,” I said gently.

He sucked in a long, wet sniffle, and sighed. "*snnnrgk* unhh....Thagk you.”

“You okay? Wanna go home now?” I asked, putting my hands on his shoulders.

“Yes please, *sddrf!*” He sniffled wetly, and flashed me adorable grin, one that was both pleading and apologetic.

I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his damp lips. “Let’s go home.”

• Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 8/?)

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this series 😭 each new part is just as amazing as the last and I can never wait to read them when they're released!

Every time I think this can’t get better, it does. They’re just so sweet and gentle with each other. And I love them. And the sneezes. GAAAAH! And when the title of this story goes up I squeal! Can’t wait for 9/?!!!!! 

WOULD love if the night continued from the party into next day where he is stoll a sneezy mess and maybe allergy meds aren't working!

Hey! Ah, you guys have such gorgeous ideas. ♥️ I’ll be honest - I don’t write a lot of F stuff, but if I ever get to, I’ll do my best to make it good. I’m glad y’all seem to be liking this thread. Focusing on sweet-nothingy details is super fun for me.

@Catsgotyourtounge Thanks!

Also, a small side note that may change the way you read this but I wanted to mention: I never really specified about the gender of the sneezy guy's partner. At least, I didn't intend to. So another reason I haven't turned the tables with who's sneezing. 😅 I also plan to keep it that way for now.

Hey! Hope y'all have been well.

Part 9:

-

It was almost curious to me that he wasn’t in too much of a hurry to change after he came in. He staggered in, dripping with sweat and doused in the sweet perfume of the freshly cut grass, all liquid sniffles and wheezy chuckles. I watched the muscles in his back flex beneath his white tank top as he chugged a glass of cold water.

“We bight deed to buy a fedce of sobe kide,” he suggested gravelly, then attempted to clear his throat. His nostrils, swollen and rubbed into a sore red, twinged as he sucked in a wet sniffle. “*sddrff!* hh’- I thigk there’s a… haHt’TCHIEWW!! *sndrf* thigk there’s a rah- *snrf* rabbit or sobethig thats- hUHdt’CHIEWW!! Hih! huh'DZSCHHIEWW!!! Ohh, *sddrff!*”

“Bless you, hun,” I breathed. I leaned forward to turn off the stovetop, and slid the steaming pot of pasta off of the hot burner. I peeked over at him.

He rubbed hard at his itchy nose with his white handkerchief, looking very sneezy. Eventually he lowered the cloth, revealing flushed, widening nostrils. His eyelids fluttered as his eyes went distant, breath hitching.

“Oh… I thigk… Sorry, I’b - HAAEISSCHHIEWW!!! -unhh… *snrgk!*” He chuckled hoarsely, and coughed. “Oh by gooddess. *snrk!*”

“Bless you,” I said again, reaching for the colander. He let out a soft dazed breath, and sat down at the dining table.

“*snrk!* Thagk you.”

He sat, leaning forward, sniffling thickly. His eyes were pink and glassy, and he was blinking a lot, suggesting that they must be itchy. He drew in another congested sniffle - a harsh, whistly sound through inflamed sinuses. Than a longer, thicker sniffle and a squelching rub beneath his wide, itchy nostrils.

After a bit, his hand dropped. He ran his fingers through his hair.

“*snnrff!* *ahemm~* So yeah, ub, what was I sayig? Oh yeah, ub- hdD’ZZSCHHIEWWw!! -oh by god-“ A sudden harsh, throaty one, that left him blinking dazedly.

“Bless you, darling,” I breathed again, draining water from the pasta.

“*snnrgk!* Thagk you. Ub, there’s a creature that’s…” A soft, squishy sound as he rubbed his nose. “…beed bitig the *snrf, cough!* the tobato pladts.”

“Really?” I asked over my shoulder.

He coughed lightly and sniffled. “Yeah,” he said, a bit mournfully. “Whed we plad… hhuh- whed we pladted the- hht’CHIEWW!! *sdrf!* heeEESSCHHIEWW!!! *sddrff!* Ohhh…”

Another long, breathy sigh, and an almost equally long, drippy sniffle. He seemed to underestimate this action, as it made him cough a couple of times. He sniffled some more, quite liquidly.

“Bless you…” I murmured, my knuckles going white as I shook the steaming pasta into a serving bowl. I left the empty pot on the stove and rinsed the colander.

“*snnddrff!* Whed we pladted…” his deep voice cracked, and he continued hoarsely. "*akhm* …the tobatoes, I c-cobpletely f-fuhh- hih! HITSSCHHIEWW!!! Ohh, *sdddrff!* … *snnrgk* I forgot about adibals that bight- HUDZSSCHHIEWW!!!”

Ooh. That sneeze sounded very harsh, and very wet. I let out a soft, steady breath as I put the colander in the dishwasher and closed the door.

“Bless you, silly thing,” I murmured, finally walking over and kissing the warm top of his head. "I guess I didn't think of that too, oh well. We can probably find something to guard them."

I leaned away to grab a fresh hanky from the side table near the cabinets, and offered it to him - a sniffling mess. He snuffled thickly, itchy eyes blinking in a soft daze before he took the cloth from my hand.

“Oh, thagks,” he mumbled softly and folded the fresh handkerchief.

“You’re welcome,” I put a hand on his back, where his tank top was damp with sweat.

He gave his drippy, allergic nose a long, gurgling blow. He let out a small cough afterward, and sniffled softly. Slowly, he lowered the handkerchief.

“You, um…” I started, leaning casually on the table, standing in front of him. His glassy eyes peeked up at me. “You tired?”

He sniffled thickly, and his chin turned as he let out another light cough. Then he faced me again, his eyes wandering around my midriff area.

“I… I’ve still got sobe energy id be.”

“Hungry?” I purred, my hand now on the side of his face.

“Oh, I’b…” he huffed, eyes narrowing again. Gently, I put my hands on his shoulders, feeling his frame rise and fall with hitching breaths. “AACHIEWW-!! *snnrgk!* Scuse be.”

He let out a smaller, itchy sneeze, freely onto the front of my shirt. He sniffled thickly, his red nostrils still flaring.

“Bless you,” I breathed, my fingers gently rubbing his upper back as he continued to hitch helplessly.

“Heh! Hih!” Faintly shaking his head, he leaned in and pressed his face into my chest, and released a very itchy-sounding string of sneezes. HAAESSCHHhh!!! -USSCHHIOO!! huht’chieww!! *sddrff!* hih! Heh! HAAESSCHHIUHhh!!!”

I held him as he sneezed, steady as each expulsion shook his frame, moving my hand soothingly over his back.

“Bless you, bless you,” I murmured, and lowered my chin to kiss the top of his head as I rubbed his back.

There was a short pause as he took a few breaths, sniffling drippily. I still kept my hands on his weary frame, each loud, wet sniffle making me feel more deeply the cool dampness of the fabric clinging to my chest.

“You okay?” I asked quietly after a bit, leaning back to watch his face.

His red, swollen nose was running down his upper lip. He snuffled thickly a few times and raised the hanky to give his nose a short, but soaking blow. His nostrils remained flared, a tender shade of reddish pink.

“Yeah… *snrgk* -hnhh… *snrk!* I thigk I deed… *hhsnnrff!* deed to - heHt’TDSCHH!!  *snnrff!* get chaehh… hih! - huht’chiuhh!! *sdrff!* get… hh’get chehhh… *snnrgk!* changed… Hihh!! HAAASSCHHIUHHhh!!!”

“Bless you,” I breathed, as he wiped his itchy nose on my shirt, pressing his squirming nostrils against my chest. “I bet a shower would help,” I said softly, running my thumb over his toned shoulder.

“I thi-hiHhgk so too, *snnrgk!*” he muttered breathlessly.

I stepped back slowly, keeping one hand on his shoulder. He wiped his watery eyes with the palms of his hands. He stood carefully, huffing through his mouth. I turned to guide him to the bedroom. Behind me, I heard another deep, wet sniffle, and a shaky gasp.

“Hih! hheeihh? hHaAAASSCHHIEWWw!!!”

I felt a cool mist on my cheek and arm, turning back swiftly as his frame jerked under my hand.

He sniffled and snorted messily. “Jesus, oh, I’b- HGGSCHH!!!sshieww… I’b sorry… *snrk*” It sounded like he’d clenched his teeth to try and make the next harsh sneeze a little smaller than the last one - although the effort seemed to have pained him a little.

“Bless you. It’s okay, darling,” I murmured, putting a gentle arm around his waist.

“Sorry, *sddrf!* it itches…” He snuffled thickly in my ear, his breath huffing softly through parted lips.

“I know,” I replied sympathetically, stroking his arm. “Just relax, baby. We’ll get you feeling better soon.”

Edited by Spooklacticon
  • Skylacticon changed the title to Hold me (M, 9/?)

I WISH I had someone like this for me 😭😭 HE seems like such a sweetheart and I'm obsessed with his sneeziness! Please never stop writing these because I'm obsessed and you keep getting better and better I swear 😫