Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like snot?

TomNatworthy

I'm Italian and I use google translator because I'm not good at English so sorry in advance haha

Autumn has begun and the school corridors are already full of people with tissues in hand, red noses, sniffles and coughs.

It's only October 7th and my class is ⅔ sick, you might see used tissues and packets of tissues on every desk.

Now, when I happen to, I try to look at the tissues of pretty girls, for example I happened to observe those of a certain Silvia, who also has a very strong and noisy cough (each time you can hear her phlegm moving and her friends complain and make fun of her). Her tissues were filled with thick yellow-green snot.

A debate had already been opened about snot, and in this one, rather than asking who likes it or not, I ask those who like it what they find it exciting and what's their favorite type of snot.

I like hear it when a beautiful girl blows her nose, I would like to see it and imagine what color it is, I really like it when it is thick and yellow and in large quantities, I love mess, wet cough, congested voice and gurgly nose blowing. 

I think I share my tastes with CharliesGirl but she will tell me if I'm wrong haha

Tell me about yourself😉

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomNatworthy

• The Brit who says Achoo!

• Mr Sneezy

• sneezy_wheezy_bby

I think our interests are very similar. I love snot. The wetter the sneeze/cough/nose blow the better. I love that thick yellow/green snot that comes with a bad cold. For me its a visual representation of how bad a cold is. I have a collection of used tissue photos from over the years. Message me if you are interested in trading.

Edited by The Brit who says Achoo!
Addition
2 minutes ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

I think our interests are very similar. I love snot. The wetter the sneeze/cough/nose blow the better. I love that thick yellow/green snot that comes with a bad cold. For me its a visual representation of how bad a cold is.

Same here!

12 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

I think our interests are very similar. I love snot. The wetter the sneeze/cough/nose blow the better. I love that thick yellow/green snot that comes with a bad cold. For me its a visual representation of how bad a cold is. I have a collection of used tissue photos from over the years. Message me if you are interested in trading.

I love that! Thanks for the offer, I'll think about it. Where did you find those tissues?

I absolutely love when a girl has a cold and you can see a tiny bit of mucus when she tilts her head up.

Although I have to say that I prefer clear snot over yellow/green One.

I absolutely love it. Warm, fresh and slippery, it has a variety of uses including lube.

Can't say any more in General Discussion.

21 minutes ago, Mr Sneezy said:

I absolutely love it. Warm, fresh and slippery, it has a variety of uses including lube.

Can't say any more in General Discussion.

Agreed….. I’m not going to say more either

22 hours ago, NiceName said:

I absolutely love when a girl has a cold and you can see a tiny bit of mucus when she tilts her head up.

Although I have to say that I prefer clear snot over yellow/green One.

That's very hot...

On 10/8/2023 at 9:55 PM, TomNatworthy said:

I love that! Thanks for the offer, I'll think about it. Where did you find those tissues?

Friends and housemates over the years.

On 10/12/2023 at 3:00 AM, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Friends and housemates over the years.

You too? Those finds are hot!!

I like snot especially when the sneezer has a cold and a huge sneeze comes out of there nose with snot shooting out both nostrils along with lots of saliva from there mouth. 

I’m on the fence about snot. I don’t like it when it comes out in huge rockets and in any other color other than clear, white, or yellow, but it pairs well with sneezes occasionally. 

On 10/18/2023 at 10:35 PM, Femsnzspry said:

I like snot especially when the sneezer has a cold and a huge sneeze comes out of there nose with snot shooting out both nostrils along with lots of saliva from there mouth. 

That's heaven, isn't it?

On 10/18/2023 at 8:12 PM, bingochamp7 said:

I’m on the fence about snot. I don’t like it when it comes out in huge rockets and in any other color other than clear, white, or yellow, but it pairs well with sneezes occasionally. 

I agree with you, I don't like to see huge rockets and I prefer hearing it when it's inside the nose: the sound of wet sniffles and stuffy talks...🤤

I also prefer it when it's yellow ahah.

On 10/19/2023 at 10:43 AM, BlessMeAchoo said:

I hate spray and snots, that disgust me 

And what do you prefer?

13 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

And what do you prefer?

I like Nose flare and the sound of it for others, and just how it feels to myself.

I just don't like mess in general

@TomNatworthy it’s not so much that I “like” snot as it is that more often than not, I’m full of snot. I’m allergic to everything and I always seem to have a cold and cough (and if you enjoy hearing a strong, phlegm-y cough, you’re going to love me, I’m asthmatic).

Your English is excellent for a non-native speaker and if you want, you can email me to discuss snot and phlegm privately.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:26 PM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

@TomNatworthy it’s not so much that I “like” snot as it is that more often than not, I’m full of snot. I’m allergic to everything and I always seem to have a cold and cough (and if you enjoy hearing a strong, phlegm-y cough, you’re going to love me, I’m asthmatic).

Your English is excellent for a non-native speaker and if you want, you can email me to discuss snot and phlegm privately.

You'd be the perfect girlfriend