Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like snot?

TomNatworthy

On 10/21/2023 at 2:56 PM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

@TomNatworthy it’s not so much that I “like” snot as it is that more often than not, I’m full of snot. I’m allergic to everything and I always seem to have a cold and cough (and if you enjoy hearing a strong, phlegm-y cough, you’re going to love me, I’m asthmatic).

Your English is excellent for a non-native speaker and if you want, you can email me to discuss snot and phlegm privately.

Thank you! Altough I use google translate...

Everything you said is very hot, how can I send you an email?🤗

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomNatworthy

• The Brit who says Achoo!

• Mr Sneezy

• sneezy_wheezy_bby

13 minutes ago, TomNatworthy said:

@sneezy_wheezy_bby in fact I can't see it, I've been on the forum for less than a year...

It isn't length of membership, you become eligible for validation after 50 posts.

20 minutes ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

It isn't length of membership, you become eligible for validation after 50 posts.

Ahh I understand, thanks.

I definitely appreciate it. But it's strange. I always wait for it to come after a long sneezing fit...but then it's only little satisfying. 

Messy sneezes are a personal favorite for me, especially when you can just hear how congested the person is after sneezing, and then the drip of snot after another sneeze is just *chef’s kiss* to me

On other people, yeah. I like it when it's messy and explosive, when it gets all over their hands or if they sneeze on another person by accident

15 hours ago, DrippyNoseEnthusiast said:

Gli starnuti disordinati sono i miei preferiti, soprattutto quando puoi  sentire  quanto è congestionata la persona dopo aver starnutito, e poi la goccia di moccio dopo un altro starnuto è solo un *bacio dello chef* per me

Oh yes!

Love snot females not my own.. Big fan of a tissue look having witnessed the blow. My wife will always blow her nose after she sneezes as she gets a little snotty, love to have a quick look. Some of my favourite memories as snotty tissue related.. Umm

I really dislike snot and spit. I have really bad textural icks, and snot and spit both happen to fit the bill for what squicks me out the most. It feels so counterintuitive to love sneezes and hate snot/spit. 

13 minutes ago, Lavender Haze said:

I really dislike snot and spit. I have really bad textural icks, and snot and spit both happen to fit the bill for what squicks me out the most. It feels so counterintuitive to love sneezes and hate snot/spit. 

I love it all.

I really do enjoy snot. I love big, wet sneezes, so when snot and saliva shoot out during a sneeze, I love it even more. I enjoy nose blows too, and seeing a person's nose bright red or pink. 

3 hours ago, guitrman53 said:

I really do enjoy snot. I love big, wet sneezes, so when snot and saliva shoot out during a sneeze, I love it even more. I enjoy nose blows too, and seeing a person's nose bright red or pink. 

Same here. I've eaten both and had my face  sneezed on. You either enjoy these things or you don't.

On 10/29/2023 at 9:09 PM, DrippyNoseEnthusiast said:

Messy sneezes are a personal favorite for me, especially when you can just hear how congested the person is after sneezing, and then the drip of snot after another sneeze is just *chef’s kiss* to me

All my sneezes are quite messy

On 11/2/2023 at 1:10 AM, Engmanny said:

Love snot females not my own.. Big fan of a tissue look having witnessed the blow. My wife will always blow her nose after she sneezes as she gets a little snotty, love to have a quick look. Some of my favourite memories as snotty tissue related.. Umm

I love looking at them too! Especially when I know they're full hahah

• 3 weeks later...

For me personally, I think this might be unusual but I prefer my own snot/sneezes. I search up ways to make myself get a fever or catch a cold or just search for sneezing powder cuz I really love sneezing.

I LOVE to imagine my favourite characters sneezing instead of people irl. The weird thing about my fetish is that I am actually a germaphobe… but I love reading fanfics of my favourite characters being all sick and sneezy and their friend or sibling or boyfriend/girlfriend takes care of them.

I think that was slightly off topic sorry

On 11/3/2023 at 11:05 PM, Lavender Haze said:

I’m kind of the same.

I love reading fanfics abt it though

8 hours ago, SneezyBoi said:

Per quanto mi riguarda personalmente, penso che questo potrebbe essere insolito, ma preferisco il mio moccio/starnuto. Cerco modi per farmi venire la febbre o prendere un raffreddore o semplicemente cerco polvere per starnutire perché adoro starnutire.

ADORO immaginare i miei personaggi preferiti che starnutiscono invece delle persone irl. La cosa strana del mio feticismo è che in realtà sono una germofobica... ma adoro leggere le fanfic dei miei personaggi preferiti che sono tutti malati e starnutiscono e i loro amici, fratelli o fidanzati si prendono cura di loro.

Penso che fosse leggermente fuori tema, scusate

No problem! Paradoxically I'm quite germophobic too😂

22 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

No problem! Paradoxically I'm quite germophobic too😂

How do you reconcile that with handling snotty tissues?

2 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Come conciliarlo con la gestione dei fazzoletti mocciosi?

After I take and open the tissues I disinfect my hands. 

If you're interested recently one of my classmates had a bad cold and instead of throwing them away she kept all the used tissues on her desk, last year I saw them and they are usually completely full of thick yellow-green snot...