Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you like snot?

TomNatworthy

11 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

After I take and open the tissues I disinfect my hands. 

If you're interested recently one of my classmates had a bad cold and instead of throwing them away she kept all the used tissues on her desk, last year I saw them and they are usually completely full of thick yellow-green snot...

Sounds incredible, that kind of snot is by far my favorite. I love seeing used tissues but I don't get many opportunities, what about you? 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomNatworthy

• The Brit who says Achoo!

• Mr Sneezy

• sneezy_wheezy_bby

On 11/5/2023 at 6:40 AM, sneezy_wheezy_bby said:

All my sneezes are quite messy

That’s super cute! If anyone has ever witnessed one of your sneezes, they are very lucky 😁

On 11/26/2023 at 10:42 AM, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Sounds incredible, that kind of snot is by far my favorite. I love seeing used tissues but I don't get many opportunities, what about you? 

If I'm alone in class I can see them or on a pretext I go to class when no one is there.

Are you a student? How do you see snotty tissues?

On 11/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, TomNatworthy said:

If I'm alone in class I can see them or on a pretext I go to class when no one is there.

I'm a PhD student so my days of seeing tissues in the classroom are behind me, sadly I never had much of an opportunity because teachers at my school liked to work in their rooms. My collection is all from friends I lived with or who visited me. I'm very jealous of the opportunities you get.

On 11/27/2023 at 10:25 PM, TomNatworthy said:

How many times would you say you have been able to do this? Have you ever been able to see tissues from anywhere else? What is your favorite time that you viewed a snotty tissue?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2023 at 9:49 PM, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

How many times would you say you have been able to do this? Have you ever been able to see tissues from anywhere else? What is your favorite time that you viewed a snotty tissue?

Sorry for the delay but I forgot to check...                                                      In my opinion it happened less than ten times in total. My favorite time was the one I mentioned, when I got to see and touch some tissues soaked by beautiful thick yellow-green snot from a very cute girl. Beyond this and another time the others have all been quite disappointing.

And you?

I too have often been disappointed. My favorite was from when 'C', a friend of one of my housemates at university, came to stay. She was petite with dark wavy hair and fair skin. She visited us for a week and brought a cold with her. She had a bad cough, very wet. My bedroom was next to the bathroom and I could hear her cough up phlegm and blow her nose every morning. Unfortunately I think she always flushed the bathroom tissues. I never heard her sneeze but she was very snotty, sniffling near constantly (very thick and wet sounding) and she blew her nose 2-6 times an hour the whole time she was with us. I was in heaven but she had a habit of putting tissues back in her pocket rather than in the bin, I think she usually threw them away in her friend's room so she only disposed of a few tissues in the common areas. The ones I saw were all great, filled with yellow-green snot. Her cold started out with a very runny nose and I could tell the snot was getting thicker (and more colorful) as the week went on with no sign of it getting better when she left. I'd have loved for her to stay another week but alas it was not to be.

What was the other time you were not disappointed?

Edited by The Brit who says Achoo!
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/12/2023 at 20:21, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Anch'io sono rimasto spesso deluso. Il mio preferito è stato quando "C", un amico di uno dei miei coinquilini all'università, venne a trovarmi. Era minuta con capelli scuri e ondulati e pelle chiara. È venuta a trovarci per una settimana e ha portato con sé il raffreddore. Aveva una brutta tosse, molto umida. La mia camera da letto era accanto al bagno e potevo sentirla tossire catarro e soffiarsi il naso ogni mattina. Sfortunatamente penso che abbia sempre tirato lo sciacquone dei fazzoletti del bagno. Non l'ho mai sentita starnutire ma era molto mocciosa, tirava su col naso costantemente (suono molto denso e umido) e si soffiava il naso 2-6 volte all'ora per tutto il tempo che era con noi. Io ero in paradiso ma lei aveva l'abitudine di rimettere i fazzoletti in tasca anziché nel cestino, credo che di solito li buttasse nella stanza della sua amica quindi smaltiva solo pochi fazzoletti nelle aree comuni. Quelli che ho visto erano tutti bellissimi, pieni di moccio giallo-verde. Il suo raffreddore è iniziato con un naso che cola molto e ho potuto dire che il moccio stava diventando più spesso (e più colorato) man mano che la settimana andava avanti senza alcun segno di miglioramento quando se ne andò. Mi sarebbe piaciuto che rimanesse un'altra settimana, ma ahimè non è stato così.

Qual è stata l'altra volta in cui non sei rimasto deluso?

This is truly wonderful, I loved what you wrote. If she always kept or flushed her tissues down the toilet, how did you manage to see them? Could you describe better what she was like and her tissues or other moments with her?

Unfortunately I don't have such beautiful obs, the other time I meant it is the same as what I said. But this year I went to visit my girlfriend many times when she was sick, she often is, and when she blows her nose she does it in a really snotty and gurgly way, it seemed like it was difficult to expel her snot. I happened to see her tissues many times just after she blew her nose but the snot was always transparent... anyway she also had a nice nose ahaha

On 12/29/2023 at 11:44 PM, TomNatworthy said:

This is truly wonderful, I loved what you wrote. If she always kept or flushed her tissues down the toilet, how did you manage to see them? Could you describe better what she was like and her tissues or other moments with her?

Unfortunately I don't have such beautiful obs, the other time I meant it is the same as what I said. But this year I went to visit my girlfriend many times when she was sick, she often is, and when she blows her nose she does it in a really snotty and gurgly way, it seemed like it was difficult to expel her snot. I happened to see her tissues many times just after she blew her nose but the snot was always transparent... anyway she also had a nice nose ahaha

There was a bin in the living room that she used a few times. It was a tiny fraction of the tissues she used during her stay but they were all soaked with her yellow green snot which got thicker and more plentiful as the week went on. It was frustrating because she really wasn't shy about her cold. She only felt unwell the second day she was with us the rest of the time she was just snotty. She sneezed frequently the whole week though more at the beginning and less towards the end. Her sneezes were powerful and wet and always required a nose blow afterwards which is part of the reason she blew her nose so much. She was unembarrassed about blowing her nose in front of other people. I remember one time we all went to the pub and she came in with my housemate, sat down and just started blowing. It was so loud and so snotty and she just didn't care who heard. When she wasn't blowing she was sniffling these deep congested sniffles. She is one of the snottiest women I have ever encountered before or since, matched by only one other. Her cough was really bad too. By day three is was really wet and chesty. You could really hear the phlegm in her chest and it mostly stayed there but but a few times she actually coughed up mucus into a tissue front of me. Sometimes if she had a bad coughing fit she would have to blow her nose afterwards. She was somewhat careful about it though, all sneezes and coughs were covered and she always applied hand sanitiser after blowing her nose. The housemate she was staying with got sick of course as they were sharing a bed. Sadly her colds were always near exclusively in her chest.

Can you tell me more about your classmate, the one who produces the yellow green snot, and her colds?

1 hour ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

By day three is was really wet and chesty. You could really hear the phlegm in her chest and it mostly stayed there but but a few times she actually coughed up mucus into a tissue front of me.

As someone who also appreciates phlegm, I loved this. 🥰

On 31/12/2023 at 13:54, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

C'era un cestino nel soggiorno che usò qualche volta. Si trattava di una piccola parte dei fazzoletti che usò durante il suo soggiorno, ma erano tutti inzuppati del suo moccio giallo-verde che diventava sempre più spesso e abbondante con il passare della settimana. Era frustrante perché non era davvero timida riguardo al suo raffreddore. Si è sentita male solo il secondo giorno che è stata con noi, per il resto del tempo era semplicemente arrogante. Ha starnutito spesso per tutta la settimana, anche se di più all'inizio e meno verso la fine. I suoi starnuti erano potenti e umidi e richiedevano sempre una soffiata al naso, il che è parte del motivo per cui si soffiava così tanto il naso. Non si vergognava di soffiarsi il naso davanti ad altre persone. Ricordo che una volta andammo tutti al pub e lei entrò con la mia coinquilina, si sedette e iniziò a soffiare. Era così rumoroso e così arrogante e a lei non importava chi sentiva. Quando non soffiava tirava su col naso con questi singhiozzi profondi e congestionati. È una delle donne più mocciose che abbia mai incontrato prima o dopo, eguagliata solo da un'altra. Anche la sua tosse era davvero forte. Il terzo giorno era davvero umido e gonfio. Potevi davvero sentire il catarro nel suo petto e per lo più rimaneva lì, ma alcune volte ha effettivamente tossito muco in un fazzoletto davanti a me. A volte, se aveva un forte attacco di tosse, dopo doveva soffiarsi il naso. Stava però un po' attenta, tutti gli starnuti e i colpi di tosse erano coperti e applicava sempre il disinfettante per le mani dopo essersi soffiata il naso. La coinquilina con cui alloggiava si ammalò ovviamente mentre condividevano il letto. Purtroppo i suoi raffreddori erano sempre quasi esclusivamente al petto.

Puoi dirmi di più della tua compagna di classe, quella che produce il moccio giallo verde, e del suo raffreddore?

S. is one of the most popular and beautiful girls in school, blonde and elegant but not at all refined: when she gets sick, with a long wet cough she blows her nose really snotty and noisy and leaves all the used tissues in a pile on top of her notebooks on the desk. Her blow sounds like a very long stream of snot, and she's not ashamed of it at all. Her friends make a lot of comments and disgusted faces. When I managed to open some of her tissues I saw that the origin of that beautiful sound was a fair amount of very dense snot that almost glued the tissue, making it difficult to open and coloring it yellow-green in the full places. Every now and then she throws them in a pile in the bin, always filling it completely, and many people make jokes about her.

I find interesting the contrast between such an elegant girl and how incredibly snotty she is when she's sick.

5 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

S. is one of the most popular and beautiful girls in school, blonde and elegant but not at all refined: when she gets sick, with a long wet cough she blows her nose really snotty and noisy and leaves all the used tissues in a pile on top of her notebooks on the desk. Her blow sounds like a very long stream of snot, and she's not ashamed of it at all. Her friends make a lot of comments and disgusted faces. When I managed to open some of her tissues I saw that the origin of that beautiful sound was a fair amount of very dense snot that almost glued the tissue, making it difficult to open and coloring it yellow-green in the full places. Every now and then she throws them in a pile in the bin, always filling it completely, and many people make jokes about her.

I find interesting the contrast between such an elegant girl and how incredibly snotty she is when she's sick.

Wow that sounds like my dream you are very lucky. How often does she blow her nose when she has a cold? It must be quite a lot to fill up the bin with her tissues. Do her blows change depending on what stage of her cold she is at. Does she ever sneeze at all when she has a cold? How often does she get a cold in the first place?

2 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Wow, sembra il mio sogno, sei molto fortunato. Quanto spesso si soffia il naso quando ha il raffreddore? Dev'essere parecchio per riempire il cestino con i suoi fazzoletti. I suoi colpi cambiano a seconda dello stadio del raffreddore in cui si trova. Starnutisce mai quando ha il raffreddore? Quanto spesso prende il raffreddore?

Yes they change, she's often sick for a few weeks. In the first days the blows are very frequent and not very productive, but in the next days they're less frequent and more snotty and dense, in the last days of her cold she blows her nose once an hour but for a long time and in a really productive way: the tissues after these blows are totally filled with snot. She doesn't sneeze very often. 

Did you have other good times to see pretty sick girls and snotty tissues?

On 1/1/2024 at 10:23 PM, TomNatworthy said:

Yes they change, she's often sick for a few weeks. In the first days the blows are very frequent and not very productive, but in the next days they're less frequent and more snotty and dense, in the last days of her cold she blows her nose once an hour but for a long time and in a really productive way: the tissues after these blows are totally filled with snot. She doesn't sneeze very often. 

Did you have other good times to see pretty sick girls and snotty tissues?

Indeed, 'A', a pretty and voluptuous blonde. Her allergies are really bad, by far the worst I have ever encountered. She is highly allergic to dust, mold, cats, dogs and most varieties of pollen, especially grass. Even in winter she has a mildly stuffy nose, sniffling every so often and sneezing occasionally. In spring and summer she sniffles these deep and snotty sniffles near constantly and that is despite taking medicine every day. She sneezes extremely often and has a really nice sneeze, powerful and wet, some of the loudest sneezes I've heard from a girl. Despite this she rarely blows her nose in front of others, preferring to sniff whilst in public. But when she does it is because she really really really needs to and they are the wettest blows I have ever heard, a torrent of liquid snot.

I have only ever witnessed a single one of her colds but it was astonishing. It started out much like her allergies but with even more snot. I heard more nose blows from her in the first day than I had heard in the previous five years of knowing her. Over the next few days she blew less frequently but you could tell the snot was thicker from the sound. She sneezed just as much with a cold as she did at the height of allergy season and the sneezes were somehow even harsher and wetter. She also coughed a lot, though the cough was nothing special, it seems her colds are mostly in her nose.

Regrettably I only ever got hold of one tissue from her at the tail end of this cold when she had mostly recovered and was taking heavy duty cold medicine, still it was wet with traces of green yellow mucus, so that gives you an idea of how good the others must have been. I'll get hold of them one day.

There is also E, a tall, slender blonde with a nice big nose who I have known a long time. She also has bad allergies but not as bad as they used to be unfortunately. Her colds are nice, she gets quite congested and very chesty but unfortunately has a complex about blowing her nose around other people. Fortunately she will do it around close friends and I have seen quite a few of her tissues. She tends to stifle her sneezes if she can help it so her blows tend towards the wet. I have seen a variety of snot colours from her over the years ranging from a very bright yellow to a deep green. I remember once we were staying at her house and she came down to breakfast complaining about her hay fever. She had a sneezing fit at the table and blew her nose. The blows were very wet and it took three tissues before she was done. When I retrieved the tissues later I saw that her so called "hay fever" had produced some lovely greenish yellow snot.

How many tissues have you managed to see from 'S' and on how many occasions?

On 2/1/2024 at 23:48, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

C'è anche E, una bionda alta, snella e con un bel nasone che conosco da molto tempo. Ha anche delle brutte allergie, ma purtroppo non così gravi come una volta. I suoi raffreddori sono piacevoli, diventa piuttosto congestionata e molto grassa, ma sfortunatamente ha il complesso di soffiarsi il naso in presenza di altre persone. Fortunatamente lo farà con gli amici intimi e ho visto parecchi dei suoi fazzoletti. Tende a soffocare gli starnuti se può evitarlo, quindi i suoi colpi tendono al bagnato. Nel corso degli anni ho visto una varietà di colori del suo moccio, che vanno dal giallo molto brillante al verde intenso. Ricordo che una volta eravamo a casa sua e lei scese a fare colazione lamentandosi del raffreddore da fieno. A tavola ha avuto uno starnuto e si è soffiata il naso. I colpi erano molto bagnati e ci sono voluti tre fazzoletti prima che avesse finito. Quando più tardi recuperai i tessuti vidi che la sua cosiddetta "febbre da fieno" aveva prodotto un delizioso moccio giallo verdastro.

Quanti tessuti sei riuscito a vedere dalla "S" e in quante occasioni?

What beautiful observations! Unfortunately only three or four on two occasions, you were luckier than me...

Anyway finally a nice conversation about snot and tissues!

2 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

What beautiful observations! Unfortunately only three or four on two occasions, you were luckier than me...

Anyway finally a nice conversation about snot and tissues!

I know right? I feel like it is fairly niche even amongst this community. Just today I had another great experience. My study partner, a tall redhead who sits next to me in the library every day, had a cold this week. This just meant a lot of coughing, her cough is deep and congested sounding but nothing special. Today she blew her nose three times and every time the blow was snotty and long. It wasn't the snottiest or most intense I've ever heard but it went on for ages. She would blow for a solid 30 seconds to start with and then wipe a bit then give her nose a shorter blow on a still dry section of tissue. This was repeated 2-3 more times until her nose was clear and every inch of tissue has been used. I didn't have a chance to retrieve any tissues because she threw each one in the bin straight away. However she did examine her tissue after every blow and because we were in sitting in public she opened her tissues under the table which gave me a quick view out of the corner of my eye. The snot looked a dark shade of yellow so I wonder if she is getting a sinus infection.

Have you ever seen snot this way? Do you have any other good observations besides the ones you have mentioned previously? What is your favorite experience of all time?

I'd love to see a guy sneeze and have snot hanging from his nose, then blow his nose loudly into a tissue.  Imo, allergy snot looks less gross than sinus infection snot.

When it's an uncontrollable byproduct of a sneezing fit, yes but not purposefully just for the sake of showing snot in a video.

5 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Infatti, NO? Sento che è abbastanza di nicchia anche in questa comunità. Proprio oggi ho avuto un'altra bellissima esperienza. La mia compagna di studi, una rossa alta che siede accanto a me in biblioteca ogni giorno, ha avuto il raffreddore questa settimana. Questo significava solo molta tosse, la sua tosse è profonda e congestionata ma niente di speciale. Oggi si è soffiata il naso tre volte e ogni volta il soffio è stato moccioso e lungo. Non è stato il più arrogante o il più intenso che abbia mai sentito, ma è andato avanti per anni. Inizialmente soffiava per 30 secondi buoni, poi si puliva un po' e poi dava al naso un colpo più breve su una sezione di tessuto ancora asciutta. L'operazione è stata ripetuta altre 2-3 volte fino a quando il naso non è stato pulito e ogni centimetro di tessuto è stato utilizzato. Non ho avuto la possibilità di recuperare i fazzoletti perché li ha gettati subito nel cestino. Tuttavia ha esaminato i suoi fazzoletti dopo ogni colpo e poiché eravamo seduti in pubblico ha aperto i suoi fazzoletti sotto il tavolo, il che mi ha dato una rapida visione con la coda dell'occhio. Il moccio sembrava di una tonalità di giallo scuro, quindi mi chiedo se abbia un'infezione ai seni.

Hai mai visto il moccio in questo modo? Hai altre osservazioni positive oltre a quelle che hai menzionato prima? Qual è la tua esperienza preferita di tutti i tempi?

Sounds hot. Yes I once saw a friend of mine, G, with a heavy cold that was making her very congested and you could hear her talking in a very clogged way and sniffling in that way that lets you know she's sucking on a single string of snot that could hang from her nose at any moment. G looks at his tissues every time she blows his nose, and once when she opened it I saw from a short distance away a large stain of intense, dense yellow snot. She is a very cute and nice girl and often also has a phlegmy cough, and does very gurgly blows🤗

3 hours ago, Bleh said:

Mi piacerebbe vedere un ragazzo starnutire e avere il moccio che gli pende dal naso, poi soffiarsi forte il naso in un fazzoletto. Imo, il moccio allergico sembra meno grossolano del moccio da infezione sinusale.

Same thing for a girl! I saw it once.

Do you prefer transparent or yellow snot? Lìquid or thick?

17 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

I prefer yellow or green snot, I always find transparent snot a little disappointing. I think I prefer thick snot to liquid but I like both of them. What about you?

I don’t mind snot too much….it can be hot SOMETIMES. Like as long as it isn’t too messy or excessive. It grosses me out when every time someone sneezes they shoot a ray of snot out. Like people who get really bad sinus infections lol….

20 minutes ago, outdagamee said:

I don’t mind snot too much….it can be hot SOMETIMES. Like as long as it isn’t too messy or excessive. It grosses me out when every time someone sneezes they shoot a ray of snot out. Like people who get really bad sinus infections lol….

I'm the complete opposite.

Messy and excessive makes my heart sing.

On 1/5/2024 at 4:09 PM, TomNatworthy said:

Transparent.  Doesn't matter if it's gooey or not.