• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomNatworthy

• The Brit who says Achoo!

• Mr Sneezy

• sneezy_wheezy_bby

On 1/5/2024 at 8:30 PM, Bleh said:

I'd love to see a guy sneeze and have snot hanging from his nose, then blow his nose loudly into a tissue.  Imo, allergy snot looks less gross than sinus infection snot.

I've done that a few times except I use hankies to blow my nose into

There are okay and not okay times to show snot. Sometimes it can't be avoided.

However, I'll pass on videos of a male/female preparing or cooking food while having sneeze fits or snot. Memories from childhood....we weren't allowed in the kitchen to cook while sick.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:09 AM, TomNatworthy said:

Same thing for a girl! I saw it once.

Do you prefer transparent or yellow snot? Lìquid or thick?

I remembered this encounter from when I was an undergrad and thought I should share it. I was hard at work in the library and sitting across from me on the next table was a pretty girl I've never seen before. Long dark hair, pale skin and the reddest nose I've ever seen. She was sniffling ever 1-2 minutes, very deep, wet, congested, snotty sniffles and was breathing through her mouth. It was obvious that she had a nasty cold and that she really needed to blow her nose. She would wipe her nose every few minutes but did not blow it, even though her breathing was audibly congested like she needed to cough. This went on for about 2 and a half hours until she sneezed. It was the wettest and snottiest sounding sneeze I've ever heard and as she was in my eyeline I could clearly see a wad of snot fly out her nose onto her laptop, leaving a string of greenish snot dangling from her nostril. She fumbled in her bag for a tissue, put it to her nose and blew immediately, an series of extremely gurgly blows. She actually apologized to me afterwards and I of course assured her I wasn't bothered in the slightest.

Could you elaborate on the girl you saw doing this once?

Edited by The Brit who says Achoo!
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a good question. I have had a sneeze fetish for pretty much as long as I can remember. For most of that time if you asked me if I like snot I would answer with a quick and confident no. However lately I think I might be warming up to the idea. I still would not say it is a "turn on" per say, but it does not really bug me either. Although I do like it when mid sneezing fit snot involuntarily will just shoot out of a girls mouth or nose. I think this is because that usually means the sneezes are getting really intense which I find very attractive.

On 1/6/2024 at 12:09 AM, TomNatworthy said:

Same thing for a girl! I saw it once.

Do you prefer transparent or yellow snot? Lìquid or thick?

Another question that just popped into my head: has anyone ever deliberately shown you their tissue after blowing their nose?

7 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

Un'altra domanda che mi è appena venuta in mente: qualcuno ti ha mai mostrato deliberatamente il suo fazzoletto dopo essersi soffiato il naso?

Unfortunately not... and to you?

7 hours ago, TomNatworthy said:

Only once by 'S' who I have mentioned previously in this thread. We were sitting next to each other on a bus and happened to be talking about the sinus infection she was suffering from at the time. She blew her nose and it sounded really thick and congested, like she was blowing cement from her nose. It took her quite a while to finish but she just kept on blowing into the tissue. I teased her about how gross the sound was and as she looked at the tissue she said something like 'if you think that's gross have a look at this' and showed me the tissue. The mucus was the darkest shade of green I had ever seen and there was plenty of it.

What is the snottiest nose blow you have ever personally observed?

Even though sneezing is inherently a little messy, I like "clean" sneezes only. I think spray and snot are a little too much for me

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 1:06 PM, TomNatworthy said:

I had an encounter yesterday and thought of this thread. My housemate F had his girlfriend H over and we were all talking in our kitchen. H sounded a bit congested but otherwise seemed well until she sneezed a harsh, wet triple into her arm. She sniffled afterwards and apologized, explaining to me that she's had a cold all week. Then she grabbed a paper towel and she blew her nose. It sounded quite thick and snotty to be begin with then became drier as she blew the limited supply of mucus in her nose into the improvised tissue.

Then followed a short conversation about her cold, this isn't quite a verbatim transcript but it is more or less accurate.

H: (looking at her tissue) Eurgh.

F: You don't sound as bad as yesterday though.

F: (to me) She's been like this all week, you wouldn't believe the amount of horrible green shit that's been coming out of her.

H: It's actually been disgusting, I'll spare you the details.

I did in fact want to hear more about her cold and in great detail but paranoid coward that I am I didn't dare press.

Has anyone else ever had an attractive girl tell them about her cold/snot/nose blowing?

Edited by The Brit who says Achoo!
12 hours ago, The Brit who says Achoo! said:

I had an encounter yesterday and thought of this thread. My housemate F had his girlfriend H over and we were all talking in our kitchen. H sounded a bit congested but otherwise seemed well until she sneezed a harsh, wet triple into her arm. She sniffled afterwards and apologized, explaining to me that she's had a cold all week. Then she grabbed a paper towel and she blew her nose. It sounded quite thick and snotty to be begin with then became drier as she blew the limited supply of mucus in her nose into the improvised tissue.

Then followed a short conversation about her cold, this isn't quite a verbatim transcript but it is more or less accurate.

H: (looking at her tissue) Eurgh.

F: You don't sound as bad as yesterday though.

F: (to me) She's been like this all week, you wouldn't believe the amount of horrible green shit that's been coming out of her.

H: It's actually been disgusting, I'll spare you the details.

I did in fact want to hear more about her cold and in great detail but paranoid coward that I am I didn't dare press.

Has anyone else ever had an attractive girl tell them about her cold/snot/nose blowing?

I have over text, a few times. The most recent one, I knew someone that had sinus surgery and she told me she was doing a flush to relieve pressure.

"Instead of going better, the pressure increased in my sinuses and nose and I couldn't breathe on one side. So I tried to blow my nose carefully and it only bubbled... until something F-ing big and more solid than normal snot flew out, it felt like half my brain popped out. And the paper I used felt like it gained like 100 grams"

Another time, different girl, caught a really bad Cold that went into her chest. I would ask how she was feeling and she would say, "still blowing out and coughing up green shit." and stuff like that. It was longer ago so I don't remember exact quotes.

Edited by djm4991
  • 2 weeks later...