Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new sneezy girlfriend

Guest ARod

I met a beautiful, intelligent and sexy girl from the forum about a week ago and we finally got together for the first time a couple days ago. Today, we were at an amusement park and let me just say this, she has the most incredible sneezes I've ever heard! I kid you not!! She stifles like no other. She doesn't even pinch her nose. She kinda turns her head to the side and lets out a random set of nonstop, yet silent stifles, numbering anywhere 6-10 in a row each time. Occasionally, a few will slip out. Those are even more sexy and amazing because she has such a cute, adorable sneeze. She sneezes ALOT!! Like hundreds a day. I'm sure when her allergies are really bad, we may be talking thousands. This I know for sure.

Anyway, we were just finishing lunch, and she started sneezing. She started letting out her cute little stifled sneezes....one after another after another. She must have been up to about 25 or so when I asked her if she was OK. She said she was, but she wanted to leave because she didn't want to get embarrassed. She thought everybody was watching her. Well, don't know about everybody, but this beauty had 110% of my attention. She was trying soooo hard not to start sneezing again, when I reached over and tickled her nose....well that's all it took! She started sneezing and sneezing and sneezing uncontrollably. We got up from the table and I put my arm around her as we were walking. She couldn't stop sneezing....it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. We found a corner of the park that was empty and I stood in front of her so she was shielded from people. She proceeded to sneeze nonstop for about 10 minutes straight! I have no idea how many times she sneezed because when she zoomed past 115, I lost count. I would estimate her total to have been 250 or so. No lie! She said sometimes, it gets even worse than that. When she stopped sneezing, I got her a cold drink so she could recover from her fit.

Let me just say this, she is the most incredible girl I've ever met in my life and I am keeping her, and no you may not know which girl she is on here. She's mine, back off.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eh.... shes a stifler. :laugh:

Stiflers are.... no good. :laugh: What a waste. Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :) ? THAT would be a keeper! :laugh:

eh.... shes a stifler. :)

Stiflers are.... no good. :nohappy: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :laugh: ?  THAT would be a keeper! :laugh:

well, whatever floats your boat :laugh: variety is the spice of life :cryhappy: while i love a loud, wet sneeze as much as the next person, i can get into stifles sometimes too. :cryhappy:

Wow, AROD...you are one lucky guy on top of being a great all around ballplayer.

Question...amongst all these sneezes, did your new GF happen to blow her allergy infested nose? Does she carry a roll of soft tissues to receive what must be copious amount of nasel moisture?

Please do tell...and if possible, describe her blows as well as you describe her stifle-fest.

Thanks

Tev

Guest Cha Cha
eh.... shes a stifler. :laugh:

Stiflers are.... no good. :laugh: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :) ?  THAT would be a keeper! :laugh:

Umm..he said I stifled sometimes. Learn to read.

More obs from today....

1) We were walking across the street to a mall after we had finished lunch. It was really hot outside so I suggested we just drive over instead of walking. As we headed back to the car, there was some freshly mowed grass in several piles that hadn't been cleaned up yet. She grabbed my hand and started to walk very fast. When I asked her what the hurry was, she simply pointed and said, "grass!" Unfortunately, or fortunately enough as the case may be, she couldn't hold her breath long enough to escape the smell of grass in the air. She started waiving her hand frantically and started sneezing uncontrollably. It was amazing!! She kept sneezing for 15 minutes straight, nonstop! Every single time she thought she had sneezed her last sneeze, she started to twitch her nose again and kind of let out a sigh. I started feeling bad for her, but there was nothing I could do, except hold her while she was sneezing. It was pretty damn incredible.

2) We went to a baseball game tonight, but before the game, she had one of her miraculous, amazing sneezing fits just before we got out of the car. Lots of stifles and sexy sneezes mixed together. It was a perfect blend of the two. At the game, she kept twitching her nose and rubbing it back and forth. She she fought off the verge of a huge sneezing fit, but that was short lived. About 15 minutes later, she stifled 18 rapid fire sneezes one after another after another. I couldn't bless her fast enough!! This all occurred in about 10 seconds. Oh, and did I mention her incredibly cute pre-sneeze face?? Well, she wiggles and twitches her nose and tries her best to fight off the impending sneeze, but as always, she isn't able to stop it and the fits begin. There were several more times throughout the game that she started feeling a fit coming on, but she was able to get away with only letting a few out. When we got back to the car....well, you figure it out!!

More great stuff. Have you two discussed the possibility of recording wavs?

did you ask her if you may post it ?

well since she answered i think she allows it :D

Anyway Thx for this obs and congratz to you both i wish you the best for the future and as long as you two don't mind keep us up to date :D

(edit: changed "posting" in "us up to date")

For the past two hours, my honey has been having nonstop major sneezing attacks. They're upwards of as little as 25 in a row and as many as 100+ in a row. She just had the 100+ fit, which is why I had to log on and write about it. They're a mix of stifles and her cute, medium sized sneezes that come out rapid fire as well. Oh, and yes, her sneezes and stifles are rapid fire. There's virtually no space in between sneezes.

Since she started sneezing, she's probably sneezed 500 times, if not more. She's getting very little relief in between sets, maybe 2-5 minutes, if that. Needless to say, we've decided to stay in tonight. We were going to go to a movie, but I don't know how much of the movie I would have actually seen! :)

Her sneezing attacks are finally over. She's sleeping now. Just after I wrote the first post, she commented that she probably sneezed about 1000 times over the first two hour period. I told her I guessed only 500+ or so and she totally disagreed and said it was around 800 conservatively.

Anyway, those attacks were the most freakin incredible fits I've ever seen or heard. I've NEVER seen a girl sneeze the way she did tonight. And, what makes things even more interesting, well I should say, better as far as her incredible display of sneezing goes, is that she told me that was only a moderate attack. She gets them even worse, meaning more sneezing, less time betweeen fits and lasting for 24 hours if not longer........Un-Freakin-Believable!!!! :)

sounds like a lot of fun...for you!! i hope she's okay - 800 sneezes in two hours?! how to breathe???? :)

sounds like a lot of fun...for you!! i hope she's okay - 800 sneezes in two hours?! how to breathe????  :innocent:

It's not luck....it's called good scouting!

There were fits a plenty all day today. Oh, poor me! :)

sounds like a lot of fun...for you!! i hope she's okay - 800 sneezes in two hours?! how to breathe????  :innocent:

Granted, my lady isn't quite as bad as ARod's find, but I was treated to many fits by the special one in my life.

Guest Cha Cha

Granted, my lady isn't quite as bad as ARod's find, but I was treated to many fits by the special one in my life.

Wow I never thought my allergies would start a discussion thread with over 1000 views in a few days.

I guess I'm the lucky one here because not only do I get a first hand look at your sexy allergies, but I experience them everyday! Let me just say, she's the sexiest, sneeziest girl I've ever met!!

Archived