Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new sneezy girlfriend

Guest ARod

So it's out of the bag, Arod? The sneezy forum lady is Chacha?

And Kobe. Haven't heard from you for a while, son. Is that sneezy blind date you met still a part of your life? :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow Arod, sounds like u got a gr8 catch, hope u guys have fun!!lol!

i've got ma own little honey 2 fink about, wots th consensus on me writting some obs of her?she has THE most amazing sneezes!

so wots the opinion on some obs?(bearing in mind she induces during sex 2...... :cryhappy::drool: )

get back 2 me on it, and once again, grats Arod n chacha

I guess I'm the lucky one here because not only do I get a first hand look at your sexy allergies, but I experience them everyday! Let me just say, she's the sexiest, sneeziest girl I've ever met!!

What's up dude? Nope, not involved with the blind date girl any longer, but I've found a fantastic replacement. She's not as sneezy, but makes up for it in sexiness, and other ways too :drool:

So it's out of the bag, Arod? The sneezy forum lady is Chacha?

And Kobe. Haven't heard from you for a while, son. Is that sneezy blind date you met still a part of your life? :drool:

Yes, guess the cats outta the bag....just don't let the cat near Cha Cha! LOL

The sneezy forum hottie is the one and only Cha Cha.

wow Arod, sounds like u got a gr8 catch, hope u guys have fun!!lol!

i've got ma own little honey 2 fink about, wots th consensus on me writting some obs of her?she has THE most amazing sneezes!

so wots the opinion on some obs?(bearing in mind she induces during sex 2...... :cryhappy:  :drool: )

get back 2 me on it, and once again, grats Arod n chacha

Sex is outstanding! She doesn't have to ever induce, although she totally can. I just have to kiss her the right way to set off her incredibly, sexy sneezing. Her nose just has to be touched in the slightest way while I'm kissing her....and that sets off an amazing fit of many. Sometimes, I can't even keep up with a count!! She sneezes so incredibly fast!!

eh.... shes a stifler. :cryhappy:

Stiflers are.... no good. :nohappy: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :) ?  THAT would be a keeper! :drool:

God, would you knock it off with that. . . . :rolleyes: It comes off as rude and disrespectful. Not everyone is comfortable just "letting them go" and sometimes, that can even be mortifying for the person sneezing.

Stifling is fucking hot. Ridiculously so. And when they get away? JFSDLKFJDSK!!! :cryhappy::)

Do enjoy each other, my darlings!! :cryhappy:

~Frack

eh.... shes a stifler. :)

Stiflers are.... no good. :drool: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :cryhappy: ?  THAT would be a keeper! :cryhappy:

God, would you knock it off with that. . . . :rolleyes: It comes off as rude and disrespectful. Not everyone is comfortable just "letting them go" and sometimes, that can even be mortifying for the person sneezing.

Uhm.... NO! :)

Guest Cha Cha

Stiflers are.... no good. :drool: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :cryhappy: ?  THAT would be a keeper! :cryhappy:

Wow a heated argument. They're usually a mix. I can stifle maybe up to 10 but then they start mixing cause I can't control them. A few stifles then a few hard sneezes and kind of alternating. I'm very good at controlling them in the beginning of a fit but then all hell breaks lose...hopefully in private.

eh.... shes a stifler. :cryhappy:

Stiflers are.... no good. :rolleyes: What a waste.  Can you imagine THAT fit with loud, proud, wet sneezes :cryhappy: ?  THAT would be a keeper! :drool:

God, would you knock it off with that. . . . :) It comes off as rude and disrespectful. Not everyone is comfortable just "letting them go" and sometimes, that can even be mortifying for the person sneezing.

Uhm.... NO! :nohappy:

Wow a heated argument. They're usually a mix. I can stifle maybe up to 10 but then they start mixing cause I can't control them. A few stifles then a few hard sneezes and kind of alternating. I'm very good at controlling them in the beginning of a fit but then all hell breaks lose...hopefully in private.

nah... .not a heated argument. Just Sternuto and Frack. :cryhappy: We couldnt agree on the color of shite! :)

Wow, how lucky are you two? Almost sounds to be good to be true doesn't it?

Yay, I quite agree - Sternuto & Frack make a really cute couple :drool:

No, seriously, Arod & ChaCha, it's hard enough in this world to find someone to love - you seem as if you might have done it in spades. Here's wishin you all the luck in the world! (I *am* buying shares in Kleenex, though :cryhappy: )

Rick.

Alternate stifles and fullbodied sneezes! Could there be anything more perfect? In fact, the wole situation seems almost too perfect for words. So keep the descriptions goimg!

Wow, how lucky are you two? Almost sounds to be good to be true doesn't it?

I so wish I'd said that, I must be getting slow :cryhappy:

Hm. that's because you're still trying to wrap your head around your *own* good luck :drool:

Here's yet another obs:

We went to another baseball game tonight. There were three different times she had fits during the game. The first happened at our seats when she leaned over and pressed her nose into my shoulder and proceeded to stifle 27 sneezes one after another after another....very hot! The second time occurred when we had returned from getting something to eat. We were about to go down to our seats when she gave me the "look." I asked her if she was going to start sneezing and she nodded her head. We proceeded to a corner of the concession stands that were already closed, and once again, she pressed her nose into my shoulder while I had my arms around her and she stifled another 37 sneezes. The last fit she had was on our way to the car. She let loose 28 sexy sneezes as we were heading through the parking lot. Mind you, this took her all of about 15-20 seconds to do. In case you're wondering, if you said "bless you" over and over again, that's how fast she sneezes. Sometimes I can't even keep up because she's too fast for me!

Thought you'd all enjoy those obs from the game!

Bro...tell us about her blows. In all your lovely lady has sneezed about 1000 times in your posts. She must lets out some series monster blows for those of us so enclined.

Tev

Here's yet another obs:

We went to another baseball game tonight.  There were three different times she had fits during the game.  The first happened at our seats when she leaned over and pressed her nose into my shoulder and proceeded to stifle 27 sneezes one after another after another....very hot! The second time occurred when we had returned from getting something to eat.  We were about to go down to our seats when she gave me the "look."  I asked her if she was going to start sneezing and she nodded her head.  We proceeded to a corner of the concession stands that were already closed, and once again, she pressed her nose into my shoulder while I had my arms around her and she stifled another 37 sneezes.  The last fit she had was on our way to the car.  She let loose 28 sexy sneezes as we were heading through the parking lot.  Mind you, this took her all of about 15-20 seconds to do.  In case you're wondering, if you said "bless you" over and over again, that's how fast she sneezes.  Sometimes I can't even keep up because she's too fast for me!

Bro...tell us about her blows. In all your lovely lady has sneezed about 1000 times in your posts. She must lets out some series monster blows for those of us so enclined.

Tev

Here's yet another obs:

We went to another baseball game tonight.  There were three different times she had fits during the game.  The first happened at our seats when she leaned over and pressed her nose into my shoulder and proceeded to stifle 27 sneezes one after another after another....very hot! The second time occurred when we had returned from getting something to eat.  We were about to go down to our seats when she gave me the "look."  I asked her if she was going to start sneezing and she nodded her head.  We proceeded to a corner of the concession stands that were already closed, and once again, she pressed her nose into my shoulder while I had my arms around her and she stifled another 37 sneezes.  The last fit she had was on our way to the car.  She let loose 28 sexy sneezes as we were heading through the parking lot.  Mind you, this took her all of about 15-20 seconds to do.  In case you're wondering, if you said "bless you" over and over again, that's how fast she sneezes.  Sometimes I can't even keep up because she's too fast for me!

Her blows are cute and feminine. She doesn't honk if that's what you're asking. When she sneezes, they're dry as a bone. I can cover her nose for a fit of 50+ and there's not a drop on my hand. I find this very cool!!!! I'd hate to have my hand covered in snot!!!! Oh, and I'd say the 1000 sneezes you mentioned are achieved easily in a day if she's having bad allergies. For the most part, she probably sneezes about 500 times a day, take or leave a few hundred either way.

Guest keytesneezes

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper I wish I could watch it sounds like it would be iteresting. I hope you have a good time as well. Keep us posted.

ok.... after seeing her picture.... Sternuto is jealous! :lol: You lucky son of a bitch! That is all I have ever wanted out of life. :lol:

Aw well.... to balance out the universe.... you have to have those that have it all.... and those of us that dont have shit! :lol:

Your girlfriend sounds like a keeper I wish I could watch it sounds like it would be iteresting. I hope you have a good time as well. Keep us posted.

Thanks! I'm definitely having a good time with her. Aside from sneezing all the time, she's an awesome girl! I think I found the perfect one in her.

ok.... after seeing her picture.... Sternuto is jealous! :lol:  You lucky son of a bitch!  That is all I have ever wanted out of life. :lol:

Aw well.... to balance out the universe.... you have to have those that have it all.... and those of us that dont have shit!  :lol:

Well, if you liked that picture, there's many more where that came from, and let me tell you, she's even better looking in person!! Hang in there dude, you'll find a sneezy girlfriend if you look hard enough. You have to move to So Cal first!!

Just wondering, is there any chance that this fine girl might one day be interested in making sound files, video clips, or full length videos for the sneeze community? I'm sure it would be awesome to see or hear!!!

Even if there is no chance of that, we really enjoy the sneezing stories that you share with us. By the way, what and where is that photo that someone was mentioning?

Just wondering, is there any chance that this fine girl might one day be interested in making sound files, video clips, or full length videos for the sneeze community? I'm sure it would be awesome to see or hear!!!

Even if there is no chance of that, we really enjoy the sneezing stories that you share with us. By the way, what and where is that photo that someone was mentioning?

I;m sorry....is there a picture of your sneezy lady floating around? I'd love to se it.

Tev

There is a post in the trading post forum that says that she is on Keen, along with Kobe's blind date, a.k.a. Dani.

Archived