Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new sneezy girlfriend

Guest ARod

The latest....

Buckle up for these two obs, they're freakin hot!!

While we were driving yesterday, my darling, sexy girlfriend had the most amazing, radical, incredible, and most delicious sneezing fit I've ever seen in my entire life. She started sneezing and I just thought it was one of her typical 40-50 sneeze fits, but oh was I sooooo wrong. After she hit 50 or so sneezes, she didn't stop sneezing. The sneezes kept piling up....100, 200, 300, 400....she sneezed nonstop for just over 45 minutes and ended up sneezing well over 1000 times!!!! I've never seen anything sexier in my life! She literally couldn't stop sneezing if she wanted to! One after another after another....rapid fire, stifled, big and sexy....she just kept going and going and going. She started sneezing at 6:25P and didn't stop until 7:12P!! I completely lost count of how many times she sneezed and had to go on estimates after she passed 500!!

The second fit happened last night when we were driving home from the store. She started sneezing when I waved the sports section in her face. I was like, "Sneeze, sneeze...." She had to sneeze anyway, but they were stuck. Holy sh*t!!!! She started sneezing her freakin head off!! 202 sneezes later.....! She finally calmed down. This morning, when I woke her up, I was treated to tons of her sexy morning sneezes all over my neck while she was cuddled up in my arms.

She is absolutely amazing!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest keytesneezes

Sounds like one of my friends her name doesnt by any chance happen to be Michel does it. I might not be the same person but If it is. Hi!

"Treat her right and show her adventure in the changes around you and shake it up a bit and you'll keep her attention Love her with all your heart while you are doing so and you'll keep her heart froever as well."

yeah.... a 40 year old... balding... ugly... poor man will have a girl that sneezes and LOOKS like THAT! :omg:

MAYBE if I had money.

Guest keytesneezes
yeah.... a 40 year old... balding... ugly... poor man will have a girl that sneezes and LOOKS like THAT! :omg:

MAYBE if I had money.

Stick with it. If you treat them with care and respect they will stay. One start to to talk to them calmly. Treat them good. believe it or not most girls still like this. The media is what gives you the we need sex to have a relationship.

yeah.... a 40 year old... balding... ugly... poor man will have a girl that sneezes and LOOKS like THAT! :twisted:

MAYBE if I had money.

Dont worry. I am a good-looking 33 yr old doctor, and I don't have a GF, sneezy or otherwise.

Man, its been almost a yr since I have had any. Not healthy!

Wow, imagine having sex like that, w/ her sneezing for 45mins!

Sounds like one of my friends her name doesnt by any chance happen to be Michel does it. I might not be the same person but If it is. Hi!

"Treat her right and show her adventure in the changes around you and shake it up a bit and you'll keep her attention Love her with all your heart while you are doing so and you'll keep her heart froever as well."

Nope, her real name is Stefanie. Stef for short.

Guest Cha Cha
The latest....

Buckle up for these two obs, they're freakin hot!!

While we were driving yesterday, my darling, sexy girlfriend had the most amazing, radical, incredible, and most delicious sneezing fit I've ever seen in my entire life.  She started sneezing and I just thought it was one of her typical 40-50 sneeze fits, but oh was I sooooo wrong.  After she hit 50 or so sneezes, she didn't stop sneezing.  The sneezes kept piling up....100, 200, 300, 400....she sneezed nonstop for just over 45 minutes and ended up sneezing well over 1000 times!!!! I've never seen anything sexier in my life! She literally couldn't stop sneezing if she wanted to! One after another after another....rapid fire, stifled, big and sexy....she just kept going and going and going.  She started sneezing at 6:25P and didn't stop until 7:12P!! I completely lost count of how many times she sneezed and had to go on estimates after she passed 500!!

The second fit happened last night when we were driving home from the store.  She started sneezing when I waved the sports section in her face.  I was like, "Sneeze, sneeze...." She had to sneeze anyway, but they were stuck.  Holy sh*t!!!! She started sneezing her freakin head off!! 202 sneezes later.....! She finally calmed down.  This morning, when I woke her up, I was treated to tons of her sexy morning sneezes all over my neck while she was cuddled up in my arms. 

She is absolutely amazing!!!!

So apparantly yes, I am allergic to newpaper or something. I never noticed how much I sneeze around it because I am always sneezing anyway! Today on the train "ARod" kept waving his damn paper at me until I'd have sneezing fits. As for the rest of the above, we're in NY for a few days and it is very, very green and the paper this morning said that tree allergens have been out of control leaving many people (including me) suffering. And I always have at least one fit when I first wake up. My allergist said because you can't sneeze when you are sleeping it creates a lot of buildup that you sneeze when you first wake up. I feel bad that I keep waking him up with sneezing fits every morning though!

Dang Frack, what's with all the hate in your snake pit post?? Apparently, I can't respond over there because of my newbie status, but I'm glad you're the new resident expert on how many times a person can sneeze in a certain period of time. Oh, and fyi, most doctors don't know jack sh*t about things like this. Why the heck wouldn't somebody have figured out why she in fact does sneeze this much yet?? I've witnessed this personally and have no reason to exaggerate facts. I've got much better things to do than tell fictional stories when I could be spending 100% of my time with Stef. Don't get me wrong, many people get off on posting BS stories, but I'm definitely not one of them. Incidentally, I've been lurking around here for a loooooooong time, so I know what your method of operation is at times.

Either you're jealous that you don't have what Stef has to offer in your mate or you're one of the disbelievers who just can't fathom her talents. I guess the nearly 2500 people who have read this thread find some interest in what I've been posting. Then again, I don't have to post any further observations about her and enjoy her daily fits and attacks for my sole enjoyment only.

If there's any doubt that she is for real, I'll spell it out for you.

http://www.niteflirt.com/categories/catego...asp?sid=5533876

Arod and Cha Cha,

I have never heard of someone who sneezes this much. However, that doesnt mean I am blowing you off and believe your not telling the truth. I know Cha Cha has a paid recording through niteflirt but is there even a slight chance for you to post maybe a 30 second wav on here or on bondi's for us to hear?

I am a little amazed that someone could actually sneeze that many times and be able to function normally daily...but I guess it could be possible so to make other members of this community, including myself, hear a sample of Cha Cha's sneezes instead of having to pay a lengthy amount of recordings may help allow people to make a better judgement of whether or not this is too good to be true.

Just a thought (not trying to get anyone P.O'd)

Jaime

Arod and Cha Cha,

I have never heard of someone who sneezes this much.  However, that doesnt mean I am blowing you off and believe your not telling the truth.  I know Cha Cha has a paid recording through niteflirt but is there even a slight chance for you to post maybe a 30 second wav on here or on bondi's for us to hear? 

I am a little amazed that someone could actually sneeze that many times and be able to function normally daily...but I guess it could be possible so to make other members of this community, including myself, hear a sample of Cha Cha's sneezes instead of having to pay a lengthy amount of recordings may help allow people to make a better judgement of whether or not this is too good to be true.

Just a thought (not trying to get anyone P.O'd)

Jaime

Ooo I agree with this statement! I mean, if I had a job and was NOT under 18 I would pay for that buuut seeing as how I don't have a job (therefore hardly any money) and am under 18 I can't :laugh:

I love hearing about all these sneezes though! :P

dammit my popcorns are getting cold! please proceed... or someone give the gentleman the possibility to post in the snake pit so we can follow this extraordinarily exciting event =)

I love the phrase about not being able to fathom her talents. I mean, I know that we fetishists love sneezing, but even the most fetish obsessed of us must be forced to admit that sneezing is not a talent. Outside of this fetish forum and even within it, as Frack points out, most people would consider the sneezing described as a medical condition that requires attention.

Sneezing as a talent?

Being jealous because someone else's partner sneezes more than your partner? I'm just not seeing it.

Either you're jealous that you don't have what Stef has to offer in your mate or you're one of the disbelievers who just can't fathom her talents.  

Either you're jealous that you don't have what Stef has to offer in your mate or you're one of the disbelievers who just can't fathom her talents.  I guess the nearly 2500 people who have read this thread find some interest in what I've been posting.  Then again, I don't have to post any further observations about her and enjoy her daily fits and attacks for my sole enjoyment only. 

...I... *bites lip* :P

... no. Sorry, Frack's mate is way hotter :laugh:

Dear Arod....

Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Frack, the resident asshole and caller of bullshit. You fail. Thank you for the nice, hard laugh!

Now that I've wiped away my tears of mirth regarding the words "jealous" and "talent", I now return you to your regularly scheduled malarkey.

Thanks and please play again!

~Frack

Dang Frack, what's with all the hate in your snake pit post?? Apparently, I can't respond over there because of my newbie status, but I'm glad you're the new resident expert on how many times a person can sneeze in a certain period of time.  Oh, and fyi, most doctors don't know jack sh*t about things like this.  Why the heck wouldn't somebody have figured out why she in fact does sneeze this much yet?? I've witnessed this personally and have no reason to exaggerate facts.  I've got much better things to do than tell fictional stories when I could be spending 100% of my time with Stef.  Don't get me wrong, many people get off on posting BS stories, but I'm definitely not one of them.  Incidentally, I've been lurking around here for a loooooooong time, so I know what your method of operation is at times. 

Either you're jealous that you don't have what Stef has to offer in your mate or you're one of the disbelievers who just can't fathom her talents.  I guess the nearly 2500 people who have read this thread find some interest in what I've been posting.  Then again, I don't have to post any further observations about her and enjoy her daily fits and attacks for my sole enjoyment only. 

*Snicker* I'm not a huge fan of forum drama, but...ah, I can't help but giggle at your word choice, Arod! "Method of operation"? "Fathom her talents"? You almost sound pretentious. Unfortunately, you're declarations would never allow you to pull off the pretentious act. For example, claiming that doctors don't know "jack sh*t about things like this"? Oh, please. I'm fairly certain that doctors know quite a bit about "things like this". And please let's not lose hold of our common sense.

I hate to burst your beautiful bubble, but 2,500 people have not read your thread. It has been viewed 2,500 times. There's a difference. Me? I've read your thread about four times. But only because I think it's so funny that you claim so much. You amuse me, darling.

:lol:

I was thinking he sounded more like a carny barker :laugh:

I particularly liked the "I won't tell you who she is..... but you can listen to her for $2.99 a minute HERE"

:lol:

Archived