Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new sneezy girlfriend

Guest ARod

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cha Cha
Why....thank you, Garnet.  He is a piece of work, isn't he?  :laugh:  Allergic bastard that he is.

~Frack

:P GOOD GOD, he is... Meow.

Okay well I don't even know where to start with this. Nothing has been embellished and we'll probably put up a wav to prove it. As per right now, where are those of you who have been calling EVERY DAY to listen? It'd be nice if you'd speak up. The really fast ones that everyone is referring to are mostly stifles which can go really fast. And geniuses maybe one or both of our names were changed...yeah. I get several personal messages on here every day and I don't want anyone knowing personal info. It's my perogative. Those of you who think there is an exaggeration here are going to feel like idiots. I just hate putting up stuff for you all to listen to and jerk off to but since those of you who aren't calling decided it was bullshit, I will just to rub it in your smug ugly faces.

Sorry guys, they get the last laugh. I've listened on niteflirt. It's no bullshit. Since it's a talkie, you can tell it's not spliced. I haven't been to the snakepit to see what all the fuss is about, but if it's to doubt the truth of the claims made by Cha Cha and ARod, you owe them an apology.

ARod:

Bro, don't listen to a lot of these guys. They got mad at me a while back for posting who my favourite sneezers were from the wav page! We wouldn't want to "offend" anybody now, would we? :P

ChaCha:

I just listened to your niteflirt listing and it was tremendous. Much like your BF, I advise you to not take the "disbelievers'" comments with a lot of weight. If it's their choice to automatically write people off as liars and/or frauds, let them live their lives that way; it must not be too fun for them!

Congrats to you both for finding eachother. You seem to be two young, level-headed folks with a great future together.

TC

Oh yeah, and another thing, as sexy as your sneezes were (emphasis on the stifles), I was able to last the full 11 minutes as per your challenge.

Any reward? :P

ARod:

Bro, don't listen to a lot of these guys. They got mad at me a while back for posting who my favourite sneezers were from the wav page! We wouldn't want to "offend" anybody now, would we?  :P

TC

Funny, I recall standing up for you in that thread. My mistake.

~Frack

ARod:

Bro, don't listen to a lot of these guys. They got mad at me a while back for posting who my favourite sneezers were from the wav page! We wouldn't want to "offend" anybody now, would we?  :yes:

ChaCha:

I just listened to your niteflirt listing and it was tremendous. Much like your BF, I advise you to not take the "disbelievers'" comments with a lot of weight. If it's their choice to automatically write people off as liars and/or frauds, let them live their lives that way; it must not be too fun for them!

Congrats to you both for finding eachother. You seem to be two young, level-headed folks with a great future together.

TC

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it and I know she does as well. She is the real deal and as I said before, I have no reason to post bullshit posts about her and about any obs. You should have seen her at the Yankee game on last Sunday. We were in section Tier 14. Yeah, I know, crappy seats, but hey, it was last minute at a sold out game. She sneezed almost the entire game off and on.

We're on our way back from NY, actually making the cross country drive, which has been amazing in itself just experiencing what happens to her when we're driving through mountainous areas, lush, green areas, etc....if you want to know more about any obs, PM me. Wouldn't want to post them and have people think they're bullshit stories. We're leaving from Terre Haute, IN this morning.

Anyway, her FREE wav will be sent to Bondi's page once we get back. As far as her challenge, yes, I know somebody will come up a winner on that one. Since she's running the contest, I'm sure she will post the winner and notify that person once we get back home.

Sorry guys, they get the last laugh. I've listened on niteflirt. It's no bullshit. Since it's a talkie, you can tell it's not spliced. I haven't been to the snakepit to see what all the fuss is about, but if it's to doubt the truth of the claims made by Cha Cha and ARod, you owe them an apology.

Thanks dude....appreciate your support!

How does it being a talkie prove it's not spliced? I've done talkie wavs that I've edited to cut out periods of silence. I have freely admitted to doing this in the past, and most people didn't have a problem with it because I was honest to begin with.

How does it being a talkie prove it's not spliced? I've done talkie wavs that I've edited to cut out periods of silence. I have freely admitted to doing this in the past, and most people didn't have a problem with it because I was honest to begin with.

The calls are recorded LIVE over the phone. There's no way to splice a live call. I can guarantee she didn't splice out anything. I was sitting in the same room when she recorded this particular call.

The calls are recorded LIVE over the phone. There's no way to splice a live call. I can guarantee she didn't splice out anything. I was sitting in the same room when she recorded this particular call.

Actually there are ways it could have been done even though it was a live call, but I honestly don't care enough to go into it.

Children, this is getting a bit out of hand.

ARod, personally, I couldn't care less if it's for real or not. I couldn't sneeze that much without passing out, maybe someone else can. Either way, I don't give a rat's ... *ahem* right. I think what most people have an issue with is the fact that neither you nor ChaCha ever posted before now, and all of a sudden, she's every fetishist's fantasy girl, and there are immediately links to paid sites flying around. I think it's the idea that it's solely a commercial venture that bothers people.

It's entirely possible that she's a complete fraud, that she's been faking the whole thing (I've heard some damn good fakes), or it could be that she's a freak of nature and she's actually doing it.

Can we please just stop fighting about it? ARod, ChaCha, face it, your claims sound unrealistic, even if they are true. You will have people who will think you're full of it. Deal. Everybody else, so what if they're telling the truth or scamming. As long as those who *are* paying for it are happy, who gives a flying nun fart?

Sorry, I'd have kept my mouth shut, but it's like when your kids are bickering. You can only take so much before it overwhelms you :yes:

who gives a flying nun fart?

That's one I haven't heard before. :D:yes:

Children, this is getting a bit out of hand.

ARod, personally, I couldn't care less if it's for real or not. I couldn't sneeze that much without passing out, maybe someone else can. Either way, I don't give a rat's ... *ahem* right. I think what most people have an issue with is the fact that neither you nor ChaCha ever posted before now, and all of a sudden, she's every fetishist's fantasy girl, and there are immediately links to paid sites flying around. I think it's the idea that it's solely a commercial venture that bothers people.

It's entirely possible that she's a complete fraud, that she's been faking the whole thing (I've heard some damn good fakes), or it could be that she's a freak of nature and she's actually doing it.

Can we please just stop fighting about it? ARod, ChaCha, face it, your claims sound unrealistic, even if they are true. You will have people who will think you're full of it. Deal. Everybody else, so what if they're telling the truth or scamming. As long as those who *are* paying for it are happy, who gives a flying nun fart?

Well put. :yes:

I just read all 7 pages for the first time and I highly recommend it, now I haven't been to the snake pit to read up on the other side of the coin, but quite frankly Dogma was right. This "soap opera" as he put it is quite amusing and there are key points to it. Like for one, it does seem that ARod, if nothing else, is gloating his head off that he met his "fantacy female friend". Now whether their outlandish claims are true or not, i connot say, nor is it my place to say whether they are frauds or not, seeing that I have no proof either way. Although, I'm a person who usually sees the the cup as half empty, I'm inclinded to think they are exagerating, not that I'm saying they are. If a Wav/vid is put up though, the everyone will get their answer one way or another, and yes, live calls can still be spliced for the record.

Peace out

I did not read, am not planing on it, and honestly do not give a flying rats ass about it -

mods - if it is an actual concern - why not check the ip addy of each and see whether or not the parties are posting from the same addy or are actually the same id ... of course then why even waste the time.

Kitty

no need to stop on my account though... I find this soap opera atleast mildly amusing =)

Me too. I can't believe it's still going!

Anyone else listen to the wav Cha Cha submitted? I don't give a fuck if that's fake or not, it was damn hot! :winkkiss:

Anyone else listen to the wav Cha Cha submitted? I don't give a fuck if that's fake or not, it was damn hot! :winkkiss:

Definetly didnt seem fake. What a great wav. I didnt read the whole thing but I think some people owe ARod an appology.

The apology would be to ChaCha, not Arod, if people felt it was owed.

Definetly didnt seem fake. What a great wav. I didnt read the whole thing but I think some people owe ARod an appology.

Archived