Sneeze Fetish Forum

My new sneezy girlfriend

Guest ARod

just for the sake of it I have to make the 100th comment in this thread ... dont think too badly of me for not really having anything to add =D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just for the sake of it I have to make the 100th comment in this thread ... dont think too badly of me for not really having anything to add =D

post count whore :winkkiss:

Well it's understandable that people would be surprised - i've known a lot of multiple sneezers but never more than 20-30 max. Seems like you would get out of breath. Thanks for sharing your wav. Do you have these fits all the time or are they a rare event?

I can't believe this thread is still up here I mean really people. I agree this is a sop opera. I have listened to cha cha's wav and whether someone thinks that it's hot or not I think that it's been doctored up...It's easy enough to do. YOu might be able to have fits that are big but one would get very out of breath and light headed if you sneezed like that ALL of the time.

My two cents

Music

Yeah, I think it probably was doctored, but my point was this: Who cares? It's still hot.

End.

Guest James Worthy

my two cents is that the wav is totally doctored. you can actually hear someone breathing into the mic while the sneezing is going on.

James (self proclaimed sneezing forgery expert for today and only today)

Guest Cha Cha
this topic will live forever ... it is its _destiny_

I kind of wish people would just let it die also, it isn't a big deal. I don't sneeze like that 24/7, but I do have bad fits like that. I am out of breat for a good amount of the recording and my back and chest (ab area) hurt constantly from sneezing like that) Oh and to the moron who claims there's breathing-yeah I breathe between sneezes, imagine that... Anyway exactly what I said was going to happen did. The people who thought it was faked were still going to think that, and the people who liked it would listen. I don't care either way I just don't like being called a liar. And yeah I guess someone could doctor something if they knew what they were doing and had all sorts of audio equiptment. Not a $10 mic from Walmart and microsoft sound recorder. I stopped reading this forum a while ago cause I got tired of the drama and I was amazed to see that it continued even though I didn't post for over a week. Who cares? It's real. If you like it, listen. If you don't think it's real, although I don't know who the fuck can imitate my fits. Don't listen who gives a rat's ass?

(This looks like a good place to lock this topic, unfortunatley, I can lock things, so a little help here mods!)

P.S. The wav was hot, dubbed or not (I really don't care, I thought this was a sneeze fetish guild, not an accusation fetish guild)

Spoilsport! Like Dogma, I feel it has taken on a life of its own and should not be artificially terminated. If you don't like it, don't read it.

When was the last time a thread was read 6000 times?

Thanks to Cha Cha, and I would still like to hear more from her about what it feels like!

Guest Cha Cha
Spoilsport! Like Dogma, I feel it has taken on a life of its own and should not be artificially terminated. If you don't like it, don't read it.

When was the last time a thread was read 6000 times?

Thanks to Cha Cha, and I would still like to hear more from her about what it feels like!

What does what feel like? Are we talking about sneezing or the thread lasting a month?

Why would you be amazed that the thread continued?

The drama was officially begun by your "boyfriend's" dramatic posts about your sneezing fits, not by your posts. And you have barely posted in this thread anyway. So your not posting for a week or even not visiting the forum isn't really going to affect the longevity of this thread. In addition, I am sure that the drama has benefited you financially by drawing more listeners to your keen recordings, so that's at least one good byproduct of this thread.

this topic will live forever ... it is its _destiny_

I stopped reading this forum a while ago cause I got tired of the drama and I was amazed to see that it continued even though I didn't post for over a week.

Exactly. I swore I wouldn't post in this thing anymore, but I have to say that my opposition was never to Cha-Cha.....it was to the nature in which material was presented.

The End.

~Frack

• 1 month later...

Archived