• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Animeeze

• Sneeze999

• count tiszula

• Demosthenes

On 3/11/2007 at 11:52 AM, Animeeze said:

Part II

I have a picture done for the first story, but i\'m not sure how to post it. i\'ll draw a pic for this one, also, if u guys want. here it is! Comment! :D (PS- I\'ll start a third story)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy was excited for this night. It was her first night out with a boy in a long time, and she didn’t want to mess it up with a super villain attacking or another fiasco like that. She took a warm shower and put on a sexy new dress that she bought a few days ago. She packed a bag with her also, containing her Super Beam uniform. She looked down at her dress, and the sizeable amount of cleavage from her large breasts. Her friend Jenny was with her, and Amy walked over to her. “How do I look?” Amy asked. “Good! That guy won’t be able to resist!” They both laughed. Jenny left her apartment while Amy proceeded to finish getting ready. She puffed some perfume on herself and suddenly felt something. She hurried and put her finger under her nose. “Not a s-sneeze!” She pleaded. She wouldn’t let her dangerous allergies ruin her date- or her identity for that matter. She couldn’t bear the tickle any longer and let the sneeze out. “Ah-coo!” She sneezed and sent a beam into the wall, making a small hole. She hurried out of her apartment.

She got to the restaurant and saw her date sitting at the table. “Hi!” She greeted him enthusiastically. “Hi…” He replied back while staring at her breasts. She rolled her eyes and sat down. The waiter came and took their orders, and they talked while waiting for their meals.

Suddenly, a portion of the wall exploded. A huge figure bellowed through the hole, laughing maniacally. “I’m the Metal Man!” the huge metallic figure roared. “I am invincible!!” Amy stared in amazement. How could this, her first night on a date in what seemed like forever, be the night that the stupid giant decided to attack the very restaurant that she was eating at? She quickly got up from the table and rushed to the ladies bathroom without the giant noticing her. She unzipped her duffle bag and quickly removed her dress. She continued to put on one of her tight sexy bras, along with her trademark short skirt and tight shirt. She blew a hole through the bathroom wall and entered the restaurant from the front, so nobody would notice that it was her.

“Stop right there!” She commanded as the giant turned around and looked at her. “Oh!” He bellowed, “Look at the pretty lady! Do you think that you can beat me, Super Beam?” The people were ducked under the table. “I know that I can beat you!” She responded. He took his giant metal fist and hurled it at her. It was a slow punch, but when it hit the wall, it did a great amount of damage. “You’re a big boy, aren’t you?” Amy responded in a sexy voice. The Metal Man ignored her seductive answer and continued to swing his fists around, making holes everywhere while occasionally hitting a stray person. Amy put out her hands and blasted beams at him while in the air. They reflected off of his metal self. She needed a way more powerful beam. Then, she got a good idea. She could finally put her sensitive nose to a good use!

She hurried and grabbed the nearest pepper shaker off of a table. She screwed off the lid and poured the pepper up both of her nostrils. Pepper grains were all over her, going down her shirt and into her bra, also. She sniffed furiously and soon felt the intense tickle of the pepper. Her body shook and her eyes began to water. “What are you doing?” The Metal Man asked, confused. She ignored his question, waiting for the sneeze to accumulate in power. She couldn’t get the kind of power she needed with only pepper. She needed more. She ran around the restaurant, with her finger under her nose, looking for something to tickle her nose with. “I have to find something to…to….ah…” She felt the tickle taking over. “N-no!” She stammered, “It’s not e-enough to b-beat him!” She took her fingers and pinched her red, tickling nose shut.

She was running and suddenly spotted a feather duster, full of dust, and picked it up. She moved it closer to her nose and gently moved it back and forth. It tickled the rims of her nose. The tickle started as the thin bristles started moved back and forth, working their way to the inside. Then, she inhaled, and the bristles wavered inside of her nostrils, tickling furiously and bringing dust with them. Her eyes started to close, and allergic tears ran down her cheeks. Then, a bouquet of flowers shot up from under the table she was standing near. “I was going to give them to my boyfriend, but it looks like you need them more!” A woman said. Super Beam nodded her head weakly and took the bouquet of flowers in her other hand. Teasing her nose with the feather duster and flowers, she felt the tickle taking her over. It felt like there were a thousand feathers tickling her nose. The Metal Man was ignoring this, being the dimwitted person that he was. He continued to thrash the place. Amy (Super Beam) couldn’t take it anymore. This was a stronger tickle than the time The Demon tortured her. Her red nose was running slightly and her eyes were tearing. She was furiously tickling her nose with both of the things, shaking pollen and dust up her nostrils. “Eh….” She started. “Ah…..aha……ahh….” She continued to tickle her nose. “Ahhhhh…..ahhhhh…..” she began to inhale greatly while continuing to tickle her red nose. The tickle was more than she has ever felt, and possibly more than her sensitive nose could handle. “Ahhhh......ahhhh….ahhhhh….” Here it comes, she thought, not ceasing to tickle her nose. “Ahh…..aaaaaahhhhhh…..AHHHHHHHHH-CHOOOOOOO!” The sneeze sent her flying backwards, with two great big beams rocketing towards the Metal Man. The cloud of dust and pollen lingered around her, not ceasing to tickle her nose. She sneeze desperately “AHH-CHOOO! AH-CHOOO!” Beams were being shot at the Metal Man, whose melting body was doubled over. Super Beam put both of her index fingers under her ticklish nose and jolted out the front door, leaving a crowd of people cheering behind her.

Super Beam stood outside, sneezing uncontrollably into the night sky. “AH-CHOOO! AH-CHOOO!” She was rubbing her nose trying to get the sneezes to subside. “Ah…AH-CHOOO!” She sneezes one final time. The tickle was finally gone. She ran to the back of the restaurant and went through the bathroom window. She changed back into her sexy dress, packing her things inside of her duffle bag. Amy exited the restroom. In the meantime, the police force came to retrieve the Metal Man, who was half melted in the restaurant lobby.

She saw her date. “Hi…what was all of that commotion?” Her date looker at her. “There was this metal guy here, and Super Beam came and made herself sneeze at him!” He replied. “Sounds exciting…” She said. Her date pulled something from behind his back. It was a great bouquet of flowers of all kinds- roses, daises, lilies, and a lot more. “These are for you!” He exclaimed. Her nose became red with tickle and she sniffed. “E-eh-eh-excuse me!!” She exclaimed as she ran to the bathroom with her finger under her nose. Her date looked confused. “Hmm…she must have some allergies!

Mod Note: Merged story ~Mute

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Man I really, really love these stories! I keep coming back and reading them over and over. Keep up the great work. 😍🥰😘

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't care how late I am, this is a great series. Part 13 was actually one of the first stories I ever read on this site.

3 hours ago, BreathyChestMan said:

Don't care how late I am, this is a great series. Part 13 was actually one of the first stories I ever read on this site.

Yeah. It's really good! Totally relate! 

• 6 months later...

Gosh no matter what story is on here, this one will always forever be the best and most creative story out of any of the others on here. This is some great work altogether.