Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

OMG, I LOVE this new one! :) Sooo funny, I was giggling like an idiot at the end :P Awww at Tyler trying to drop hints too!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha! The latest one was awesome! I'm starting to like Tyler more and more.

Okay, I have to ask this...

Smiles2Us, are you the artist? If you are, you may as well admit it- and claim the praise you deserve. :P

Responses

Giant Steps - Welcome, and thank you for posting. Your first time I think to this thread, welcome. Here is a gift basket full of soaps and stuff. :( In this case, I think we all want Caity to fail when it comes to stopping her sneezes!

Kiwifruit - I think Caity knows, she has too! Tyler has progressed through the series to like her! Awww is right.

Zneeze - Tyler Facebook fanpage anyone? HA ha ha!

The Artistic Paws - I was a little surprised when he ripped off his shirt.

Lucian - I am seeing a lot of comments on people liking Tyler! That is great! He has never sneezed, but people like him for his personality and odd demeanor! This is great to see!

Heathcliff - I can't take credit for what I didn't do. :heart:

Question for this Update

Besides reading the comic and commenting, I thought I'd try asking a question this week. Someone pointed out earlier that Caity usually sneezes with her mouth open, and never covers. So the spray and whatever else flies everywhere. Would you hate to be sneezed on by Caity or Sadie? Someone else, lets here it. Explain! :D 5 extra credit points to those who do . . . might even get an award if you keep gaining little credit points like this . . . maybe a stick of gum. :)

Episode

WARNING: This episode might make some a little uneasy due to violence and dark setting. Just a warning to the timid, otherwise, enjoy.

This episode may be the biggest shock so far. I'll nicely leave you with a cliff hanger. B) It is a five part episode. Next update will be three pages.

EPISODE 35: Mugged. Parts 1 and 2 of 5.

css2e351.jpg

css2e352.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 243 (+13)

Sadie: 45 (-)

Christina: 18 (-)

Other Females: 9 (-)

OMG! :S Poor Caity, man, that's awful :( Now I'm going to be dying of suspense until the next part is posted!! I hope she makes it out okay :heart: I guess her "sneezing when nervous" thing is a big problem here...

In answer to your question: animal sneezes aren't my thing at all, I'd really rather they didn't do it just because it's really awkward when people comment on it (which so many people do >.<), so not Sadie; Caity...I wouldn't be complaining at all :bleh:B)

edit to add: I love the second panel of the second page :D I don't think I've seen that viewpoint before in the comic; it's awesome though :)

B) Whooooa, I did not see that coming at all... To be honest, it's pretty tough for me to enjoy Caity sneezing when she's getting mugged. :( Although, in general I do like the idea of the hands being held back while someone is sneezing.

My answer to your question: Personally I'm not really into being sneezed on. Even though I like female sneezes as well as male sneezes (and animals are great in cartoons), I'd really only be interested if it was a guy, if at all. Big "if".

Eeeeee can't wait for the next part, to see if Caity's alright!! :heart:

This isn't good at all. Poor Caity. I hope she can escape somehow or maybe someone heard her sneezing and saw enough of what was going on to get help. I hate it when Caity gets hurt.

In answer to your question, I would't mind at all if Caity sneezed on me. I'm more into the forceful and messy kinds of sneezes. I like Sadie's sneezes too, and I don't think I'd mind it too much, but it's not really my thing...I guess it's mixed feelings there.

C'mon Caity get outta there!

Ooh, poor Caity! That's a horrible position for anyone to be in :drool: What will happen next?

To answer your question, I wouldn't like to be sneezed on by either one of them. I like watching and hearing sneezes (not sexual), but getting sneezed on is where I draw the line.

Responses

Kiwifruit - Love the detailed response! Thank you so much! It was a new angle.

Raining Strawberries - Caity can never seem to get a break, huh? :-/

Lucian - We can try an arrange for Caity or Sadie to sneeze on you! Ha ha, probably you would be good friends with them :)

Pseudosneeze - You'll find out now.

The Artistic Paws - Thank you.

Zneeze - Hang tight, almost there!

goofSlain0 - I would totally assume so since she is named in the series title, but I can not 100% confirm that for you. Sorry. It seems Sadie has been sidelined a bit in the series. Focuses on Caity and Tyler now.

News

Incase you are wondering why the wiki page is not updated every single time lately, or has all the episodes to come is because recently I have only been given one episode at a time. So hopefully that will change, but for now that is all I got. :lol: Thank you for responding to last weeks question. I might do more later.

Question

If Caity, Sadie, or anyone else from the series were real, would you hang out with them, be best friends, what?

Episode

EPISODE 35: Mugged. Parts 3-5 of five.

css2e353.jpg

css2e354.jpg

css2e355.jpg

Caity: 250 (+6)

Christina: 18 (-)

Hahaha clueless officer. I like him. :)

But more importantly, I'm glad that Caity's okay. Sneezes save the day! :lol:

Answer to question: I like Tyler a lot. He kind of reminds me of a guy friend of mine, except that my friend is less openly awkward. Either way, I kind of want to hug him. ;) And I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Caity and Christina are having one of their pepper fights. :D

Oooh, man, this update was just MADE of win! xD I was giggling throughout a lot of it - "The officer told me what saved me were the sound of my sneezes." "How...not surprising." :lmfao: And the last panel cracked me up xD I'm so glad Caity's safe now anyway; poor thing :yes: I'd also like to say that I like the way the art is imporving as the comic progresses; the lines are more defined, there's more detail and it's got more consistent. It's awesome to follow an artist's progress with their skills :kiss1:

Answer to the question: Yeah, totally, who here wouldn't want to hang out with Caity and her sneezes? :bleh: Even apart from that though, she seems like a nice girl, it would be cool to get to know her. Tyler too; he's just awesome, I love him xD I adore dogs too, so Sadie would also be fun to meet ("Sadie, fetch!" :kissblow:); though I could do without the animal sneezes :lol:

Serves those jerks right. Punching Caity like that and making her cry. :< Well, at least her sneezes got them off the street. And that officer was good comic relief. But in answer to your question, I think Tyler and I would get a long pretty well if he were real. He's funny as heck and just about as awkward as I am. :D

Awesome new updates :D those jerks got what was comin' and I loved the ending.

"How... not surprising." xD

This continues to be my favorite art thread! I'm glad that specific episode took a turn for the better :D lol.

Responses

RAINING STRAWBERRY - Thank you for the good response!

KIWIFRUIT - That was a goal, to improve the art, and I think you will be seeing it even more in the future episodes! Thank you for the great comment!

ALPHA_DOG - Thank you for responding.

LUCIAN - They two crooks ran off, but I wonder if we will ever see them again?

THE ARTISTIC PAWS - I wish the crooks got captured and arrested, but at least Caity is safe.

ZNEEZE - I hope it continues to supply you with laughter, drama, and action! :drool:

News

I have now received a bunch of new episodes. I have up to episode 41. To answer an earlier question, yes, Sadie is in them. :D Any questions about this, feel free to ask away.

Episode

This is the first episode that Caity is not even . . . I think. Don't quote me on that. Interesting twist this episode took, to let us see some past characters that some of you like, and maybe don't like. Path are crossing it appears. I think this episode does a great job at capturing the personalities of the characters, and again, I tink the drawing has improved. Enjoy seeing Christina, Justin and Leo again. I didn't think we would ever see Justin and Leo again. :drool:

EPISODE 36 / WHAT ARE THEY UP TOO? Parts 1 and 2 of 2.

css2e361.jpg

css2e362.jpg

Caity: 250 (-)

Christina: 23 (+5)

All C&S Episodes, come catch up!

:D at Leo's last line, assuming it's meant to be I instead of A there xD Christina's expression in the second to last panel is awesome :drool: It's interesting that Caity isn't included; maybe Christina's going to go storm off and demand to know about her "modelling" now? :laugh: Nice update anyway :drool:

Archived