Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

Response

Kiwifruit : That last line by Caity had me laughing too! It happened once before in the episode, "Justin's Secret." Here is the page containing the scene. I laughed, because apparently, only Tyler is the only one who figures there is a "stronger force" around them. ;D

Pseudosneeze : Or a place to collect dust. :bounce: Maybe some old trophies, and a ball of yarn.

The Artistic Paws : I love how Sadie got thrown into the mix! Poor dog!

Zneeze : Thank you for responding.

Sneezeonmee : Thank you for your response! Welcome, and glad you like them.

Wishiwassneezy : Don't be sad, get Glad . . . sorry, had to say that. :boom:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EPISODE 31: JOG AROUND THE LAKE, Parts 1 and 2.

css2e311.jpg

css2e312.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 214 (+6)

Sadie: 45 (-)

Christina: 18 (-)

Other Females: 9 (-)

I would like to personally thank everyone who has commented and enjoyed Caity and Sadie. The artist thanks you all as well for the success of the series, so much so I guess, I got this email saying this today. "There will be more then just 31 episodes." That was all the artist wrote to me. Nothing more, nothing less. So hopefully, that will brighten the spirits and you read this NOT Last episode 31! Hope you have enjoyed the series thus far, and will continue to enjoy what is around the bend.

I do not have a timeline of when it will return, but I am sure it will be a blast for Caity and Sadie!

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has got to be one of the funniest so far...Tyler cracks me up! :lmfao: I would have thought that going jogging was a manly activity though? Working out and all that? Oh well, it's Tyler, he has a rather unique perspective on things :)

Very nicely done! I like Caity's blush thingy from exercising or whatever as well...very cute :lightpolice: And it's brilliant to know that there will be more!!

So hilarious! I love Tyler so much XD Hooray for more episodes! I'm excited ^_^

These just keep getting funnier and funnier. Tyler just cracks me up. I'm glad that we have one more comic after this one. A big thanks to you and the artist!

Brand new episode! (Artistic Paws, your eppie is next)

Episode 32: The Library. Parts 1 and 2.

css2e321.jpg

css2e322.jpg

Caity: 219 (+5)

I found this episode clever. Very little dialogue, I think one word is all. Just a lot of sign pointing, Caity pre-sneeze, and sneezes!

Awww poor Caity! What a horrible librarian! Very nice facials going on there, even when she's not sneezing xD

Hahaha evil librarian. That stereotype is always funny. And so is Caity of course! :yes:

I like her attempt to keep her sneezes quiet in the beginning. Figures that once the librarian notices her, her sneezes get louder!

Interesting, this episode made me realize that Caity's sneezes (or at least so far as I've noticed) are always uncovered. I love it, but if she half-covered some of them or attempted to stifle them, I think that would open another avenue of possibilities for our artist.

So happy to see episode number 32! Thank you to the artist for deciding to continue! :lol:

Evil librarians are funny :lol: I especially loved that the only "spoken" part was the sneezing, no dialogue but rather the signs :lol:

Responses . . . some responses B-P :

Raining Strawberry: Yeah, I guess I never paid much attention, you think I would, but Caity is a spray fest, uncovered sneeze girl! She would be the poster girl for uncovered sneezes!

Kiwifruit: The sterotype of librarians lives!

Zneeze: Agreed, evil! :hug:

I got a glimpse of what is to come, but still no idea how many episodes there are, so in the meantime, here is a special episode dedicated to "The Artistic Paws." The character Fhazie was named and designed after he own idea's as well as the majority of the Fhazie's life, such as working at the pet shop, etc. The artist had some free-time to add to the story a bit, such as the did twist in it. It should be noted this episode was not to focus on Caity, but more on Artistic Paw's character she got to make for winning a reward! Hope you enjoy this till we get more episodes.

EPISODE 33 parts 1 and 2. The Groomer

css2e331.jpg

css2e332.jpg

Aww, a new episode! :hug: Ah, the pet shop...how I would love to work there! And what I would give to work at a pet shop with allergic workmates...B-P:D

Smiles, thank the artist a million times for me. I literally just freaked when I read it. I love how the artist portrayed her, give him my best regards B-P

Don't know if I posted this before. This is from a different comic series, but it has a female sneeze in it. This is NOT Caity and Sadie Comics. To learn more about this comic, here is the link.

Ajmcomic_10.jpeg

B) Oh good god. Poor Cindy. That was a great comic! I very much like that type of sneeze, plus covered. :D

Love the latest Caity and Sadie comic as well! Awesome to see a new sneezing character. Once upon a time I thought it'd be cool to have an allergy-ridden employee working at a pet shop, but I never developed the idea further. So I'm very happy to see that our artist has done so!! :D

:innocent: Oh good god. Poor Cindy. That was a great comic! I very much like that type of sneeze, plus covered. :blushing:

Love the latest Caity and Sadie comic as well! Awesome to see a new sneezing character. Once upon a time I thought it'd be cool to have an allergy-ridden employee working at a pet shop, but I never developed the idea further. So I'm very happy to see that our artist has done so!! :drool:

That pet store girl is my character Fhazie. I'm glad you like her so much :laugh:

That pet store girl is my character Fhazie. I'm glad you like her so much :wub:

Ohh right, I remember now! :drool: Heh, I knew that all along.

Great minds think alike? :thumbsdown:

I have to make this quick, going in a few. Happy Memorial Day, and enjoy this new episode! Thank you for all the comments. I will respond better next time! A lot of Caity Stifling in this episode!

EPISODE 34 Parts 1 and 2.

css2e341.jpg

css2e342.jpg

Caity: 230 (+11)

Lmao! Tyler's a bit of a germaphobe, eh?

That first pre-sneeze expression is perfect and I love the nose plugging thing! Especially because it fails. :P

Archived