Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments. We are nearing the end of C&S as far as I know so far. We are at eppie 28 of 31. :unsure: No idea if it is being continued at this point.

EPISODE 28 of 31. "Mom and Dad" Parts 1 and 2 of 4.

css2e281.jpg

css2e282.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 182 (+11)

Sadie: 39 (-)

Christina: 18 (-)

Hehe, poor Caity! I can almost hear her asking us to help her :unsure: Can't wait for parts 3 and 4!!

Haha oh jeez. Caity's dad traumatized me just a bit at the end there. B) Well done though, as usual!

Wow, I feel embarrassed *for* Caity now, and the mom had me dying. I can definitely see her explaining all this to a therapist later in life :mad:

Great job!

I and the artist love the comments! Thank you very much! It's great to see your interest! Not sure what to do when this series reaches the last known episode, 31. If you got idea's or messages, just post them or message me.

You thought it was bad for Caity in parts 1 and 2, now see how embarrassing it can get!

EPISODE 28 of 31. "Mom and Dad" Parts 3 and 4 of 4.

css2e283.jpg

css2e284.jpg

Caity: 199 (+17) ONE AWAY FROM 200! That's got to be a record in a comic series!

Aww, poor Caity! I'd hate to have her parents XD

Once the series is over, will the comic that the artist is making with my character in it be posted?

Tyler kills me! He looks so uncomfortable and when he says, "I noticed you had a bumper sticker on your car.", I couldn't stop laughing at that. Oh, Caity's mom broke it down for her. That's an interesting little twist. Never thought of sneezing as being a nervous tick. Maybe she had to hear that and it may be a way to rid herself of those fits. On an added note, Caity looks disturbingly adorable when she blushes. Kudos to the artist.

Hahaha Tyler and his amazing conversational skills. :laugh:

And poor Caity keeps getting more and more traumatized... Interesting concept, that her sneezes might be induced by nervousness. And of course awesome that her mother keeps talking about it. She's like a loony hawk on the lookout for sneezes. :rolleyes:

Great episode, again! :P The facial expressions keep getting better and better all the time. Aww, what are we gonna do without Caity, Tyler, and Sadie?? :gap:

Response

The Artistic Paws : Whether the series ends or not, your comic will be produced. :bleh: Don't worry. You earned that reward, and it can not be taken away.

Zneeze: Glad you love it!

Hu Yu Hai Ding: (I get your name! :cry: ) Adorable when she blushes! Good too know. :) See, the creative mind comes up with better ideas then when I limit them! :lol:

Raining Strawberrys: Caity's mom reminds me of real people who do that sort of thing, not just sneezing, but anything. They hound you for it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I found this episode interesting. Totally different them what we have been used too. :innocent:

EPISODE 29 or 31. PARK BLESSING Parts 1 and 2.

css2e291.jpg

css2e292.jpg

Caity: 200 (+1) 200 sneezes!

Other Females: 9 (+9)

:innocent:

Oh my gosh, I don't know if it's just because I'm sleep-deprived or what, but this one cracks me up. I think this may be one of my favorite episodes. Tyler. I love how awkward Tyler is when he's trying to prove a point. There is seriously some psychotic higher power listening to what he says... I love how all of the girls start sneezing all around them.

I hadn't noticed before that Caity only blesses herself.. hasn't she blessed Sadie?

But at any rate... yeah. Kudos. :cry:

I've kind of glanced over the comic a few times before, but I just sat down and read the whole thing and I have to say it's some nice work :innocent:

I love the humor in this one! Tyler never fails to make me laugh. Thank you for the comics!

Wow :P My favorite episode I've read so far (haven't read all of them, but I shall! ;)). Very very clever way to have Caity sneeze just once, and at the same time show us a variety of other random females :twisted:

Response

Raining Strawberry : I love Tyler. I wish he had more air time. He just comes, does funny stuff, and acts like he did nothing funny. ;D His little collared shirt and nice slacks make you think he would act differently then he does. ;D

Kiwifruit : I am really happy to hear you took the time to read it! Here, enjoy this complimentary party bag. :twisted: Hope to see you around soon.

The Artistic Paws : I ignore when people sneeze . . . , even if I want to see it. :)

Hu Yu Hai Ding : Tyler is starting to think your his biggest fan. :blushing: Thanks for commenting.

Zneeze : I'm glad you got a new favorite! Let me help, if you want to see every single episode, here they are right HERE!

I encourage to comment if you have been lurking, and not commenting! See my encouragement! It's encouragingly encouraging. :twisted: Thank you commentors. You are all one step closer to . . . . fan appreciation day.

=======================================================

This episode brought back memories, and if you've read the full series, you will know how much Caity dislikes "Dusting Day." :twisted:

EPISODE 30 of 31. INFAMOUS SHELF REACH / Part's 1 and 2

css2e301.jpg

css2e302.jpg

Caity: 208 (+8)

Sadie: 45 (+6)

Other Females: 9 (-)

This is EPISODE 30 or 31 episodes. No word if more comics are coming at this point. I sent off a few emails . . . (okay a bajillion) to see if I could get an answer. They responded like this. "Maybe so. Have a nice day Smiles." I died a little bit inside.

I dunno why, but it always appeals to me when people break the fourth wall or come close :wub: Very nice! I do like the humour in these, they're very good. The simplicity of the art adds to the feel of the comic nicely too :drool:

That was hilarious! Poor Sadie getting dragged into the fit XD

Archived