Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice new comic ^^ seems that that's been happening to me, too, since fall allergies have caught up to me.

• 1 month later...

Thought you might all want to hear this, since nothing new has come lately. The next season of this series starts early 2010! That is the latest I got, as of a few days ago.

Sorry there is no new drawings. But stay tuned for early 2010! Have a great Christmas and New Years in the meantime. I will keep checking here if you leave comments, questions, or requests.

Sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what the author has in mind for Caity, Tyler and Sadie. I'm in love with the characters. . .man this year has gone by fast.

• 2 months later...

This is the official last episode of SEASON 1. I had it and kept it incase the series was not going to continue. So here is the last episode, never released, of season one, Caity and Sadie!

csseason1end12.jpg

csseason1end123.jpg

GREAT NEWS:

I got it . . . I got the first few episodes of 2010! The first episodes of the second season! I am so excited! They will be released FEBRUARY sometime! This is going to be fun! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can not wait. I can already see more character development, if you like that kind of stuff. ;D

This may interest some of you. A new central location that will have all the C&S Comics in one place, by episode for you! It will also be updated with extras as we head into season 2! Check it out, give me some feedback please. (It was made because I could not edit the page I made on this forum for the comic series, so it is very hard to find all the episodes.)

CAITY & SADIE COMIC Central

I am happy to give to you the first episode of Season 2, Caity and Sadie Comics!

For more info on the name of this episode, or all the episodes, click the link on the post above!

css2ep11.jpg

css2ep12.jpg

I can totally picture this happening in real life! :D

I'm shocked about no comments for the season 2 release. This isn't good if I got no comments to return.

I will send the third episode of season 3 here sometime this week, maybe this weekend. :D

Don't let the lack of comments discourage you. Love the new girl! Bitch deserved the pepper :hug:

Thanks, I will remember that. I copy and paste all comments in my emails with the artist so they can read them.

I love that last one. Is Christina going to become a main character, or will she just be recurring?

I knew someone would! I totally think she deserves it! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say this is not the end of Christina. :D The series, in this season, gets way more in depth and diverse. I really like it better then the first season.

I will get an update maybe today, but for sure by Sunday. :)

These new season 2 comics are so awesome. Hope we get more of Christina later on. I'm so excited; too bad the exclamation point button on my iPod is broken D:

I really like it! Haha, Christina gets a taste of karma. She and Caity can volley off each other whenever one decides to make the other sneeze... I see a beautiful future for this strip... B)

Ha, and I loved the church bit also. Sneezing in a church (provided you're not with family!) is a very appealing idea to me. Lots of ancient dust floating around in there. :blink:

These new season 2 comics are so awesome. Hope we get more of Christina later on. I'm so excited; too bad the exclamation point button on my iPod is broken D:

I can't give anything away, but you'll be happy if you look at the episode names . . . ~Hint, hint, nudge, nudge~

I really like it! Haha, Christina gets a taste of karma. She and Caity can volley off each other whenever one decides to make the other sneeze... I see a beautiful future for this strip... :D

Ha, and I loved the church bit also. Sneezing in a church (provided you're not with family!) is a very appealing idea to me. Lots of ancient dust floating around in there. :lol:

The future looks bright, I would say indeed! I am so excited, just like you! :D I hope to see Christina a lot.

Tyler was very funny in the church one, I found the concept interesting too. Because like anyplace with a lot of people, you hear sneezing all the time. I guess now we know the person sneezing is like Caity. B)

Update time! Two new episodes for you to enjoy and cherish in your hearts. :lol:

EPISODE 18: Humidity

css2ep41.jpg

EPISODE 19: The DMV

css2ep31.jpg

css2ep32.jpg

Sneezes past update.

Caity: 110 (+5)

Sadie: 26 (+2)

Christina: 3 (-)

Oh awesome! New strips! Awww. It looks like Caity may have found a nice boy, but is that a hint of jealousy I see on Tyler's face? And the addition of Christina is a nice change. I didn't know Caity had her a little rival :lol:.

The latest strip is hilarious though. Just the look on her face is priceless. Loving these comics. Big thanks to the artist and you for cotinuing toupload them.

Arakune: I wasn't sure how to think of Tyler reacting either? He looked alone, and sort of sad, yet in other comics, he seems to dislike Caity's sneezing. Could there be a future rivalry as well there?

I am happy to keep sending them here as long as you all like them and the artist, keeps making them.

New episode coming this week! :)

Haha, that last one was great. These are hilarious as well as satisfying! :cryhappy: We have a wonderful artist on our hands! I love all the different angles that Caity is drawn from. She's a fabulous sneezer. :cryhappy:

I've never commented on this thread before- but just thought I'd say how cool these latest comic strips are! :twisted:

It's nice of the artist to put so much effort into something for the SF community- and aside from the sneezing, the strips are funny and cute too. The artist clearly has a knack for cartoons.

So, a big thank you from me. :drool:

Thank you for all the great comments! I can't wait to pass them along.

Okay these are part of the new episode called, The Cold It is a 6 part episode, these are the first two parts! Enjoy. Also this episode has nose blowing for the first time I can recall.

css2e201.jpg

css2e202.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 115 (+5)

Sadie: 26 (-)

Oh my.

This is WONDERFUL!! The artist is quite kind to make a six-parter like this! Give him my best regards C:

The Artistic Paws: I did, and they were real happy you were happy. :) They said, "I got to keep that person happy" when writing back to me. :P So that's what I thought I'd share. ;) Here is the next part of this six part episode. Here is part 3-4.

css2e203.jpg

css2e204.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 120 (+5)

Sadie: 26 (-)

Archived