Sneeze Fetish Forum

Array of Sneeze Drawings

RaisingKane

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Smiles! :P Since the forum wouldn't load on my iPod or DSi, I've been anxiously checking the wikia page for the next chapters :P

I'll be sending off the kind comments, and thank you. Remember, you can always throw out wishes or requests, and see if they get answered, they usually do. Character development you like or dislike, etc. :laugh:

The last of this six part episode. Still many more season 2 episodes left!

css2e205.jpg

css2e206.jpg

Sneezes past update/ Total in series.

Caity: 131 (+11)

Sadie: 26 (-)

Christina: 3 (-)

Poor Caity. Even some of the grosser panels are worth it because this stuff is funny. Great job on this six-parter.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is another update! I love this episode! I love how Caity rubs her nose, very cute! Check it out!

After this episode, Sadie lovers unite! The dog is sneezing!

EPISODE 21: Friday Night

css2e211.jpg

css2e212.jpg

Caity: 142 (+11)

Sadie: 26 (-)

The Artistic Paws: You have been real loyal, and I have taken note of that, and passed it along. Because you are so loyal, and always comment, you will be rewarded. I will Personal Message you the reward. :bleh: Thank you, and you earned it.

Episodes

css2e221.jpg

csse222.jpg

Caity: 142 (-)

Sadie: 33 (+7)

I have to say, in "The Cold" part 1, I don't know if it was intended as a joke... but I found "King Transit" pretty damn funny. :bleh:

Thanks, Smiles! I have to say, I'm very happy you guys made me a gift. I'll go check it out right now. And I loved this new one, so funny to see cat-and-dog controversey.

I have to say, in "The Cold" part 1, I don't know if it was intended as a joke... but I found "King Transit" pretty darn funny. :blushing:

I am glad you liked it! Maybe I am missing something, but is their some sort of hidden meaning to "King Transit?" :lol:

very nice!! Any more Sadie ones comin in the near future?

Yes, actually there is.

Thanks, Smiles! I have to say, I'm very happy you guys made me a gift. I'll go check it out right now. And I loved this new one, so funny to see cat-and-dog controversey.

You deserved it. Thank you for being loyal, and always providing great comments/feedback.

I have to say, in "The Cold" part 1, I don't know if it was intended as a joke... but I found "King Transit" pretty darn funny. B)

I am glad you liked it! Maybe I am missing something, but is their some sort of hidden meaning to "King Transit?" ;)

Well, it sounds a bit like "F**king Transit", which is probably what people say when the bus doesn't turn up. :D

Oh I get it now. Never would have though of that. ;D

Some of you have noticed that the Caity and Sadie links page has changed, but there is a link to their "secret" new location which will have color images, character bios and more. It is still a work in progress, but neat to see.

This episode is devious! Ha ha ha ha! Many people wanted Christina back, and now you got her! This is what dreams are made of for some. Enjoy!

EPISODE 23: Christina Returns.

css2e231.jpg

css2e232.jpg

Caity: 158 (+16)

Sadie: 33 (-)

Christina: 18 (+15)

Loved the new one B-P Christina is so mean. And I loved the "I don't want to know" part, that started to make me laugh. :laugh:

Loved the new one :laugh: Christina is so mean. And I loved the "I don't want to know" part, that started to make me laugh. :)

Thank you for the kind feedback. I laughed at that part too. Poor Tyler. B-P

I love Tyler. He has this "And I shall keep on walking." look on his face. I kinda feel bad for Christina though, she tries so hard to give Caity a hard time and it just blows up right in her face. . .literally. These are very awesome comics.

Ahahahahahahaaaaa I love that last one. Christina and Caity sneezing all over each other is a riot. And I love Tyler at the end there too. (Does he ever sneeze? It'd be funny if he caught a cold from Caity and was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Heh. :laugh:

Poor Caity. Even some of the grosser panels are worth it because this stuff is funny. Great job on this six-parter.

Haha, yes, I agree there. :) Caity falling backwards in the chair and having her sneezedrops land all over her... ew... but hilarious.

I love how creative our artist is!! Kudos! And thank you smiles2us for posting everything! B-P

I love how creative our artist is!! Kudos! And thank you smiles2us for posting everything! :D

I have to agree! You two make an excellent team! Please, keep it up :)

I loved the dog and cat cartoon, very cute. If only that would happen to Scooby Doo YUMM :P

I also loved the new Christina and Caity comic. Christina is so evil :)

Arakune: Great to see you comment, thank you! :P Never works out for Christina!

Raining Strawberries: It is my pleasure! Thank you for the comments!

The Artistic Paws: Thank you.

Noseferatu: Loved the de-lurk! Thank you for commenting!

Daphine: I'm pretty sure I could get a Scooby comic out of them if you want.

WARNING

I am sure some people will not like the content of PART 3 of this next episode. part three will come out in the new update. I am just letting you know. You may figure out what is happening now. It is not PG-13 or rated R, but it is something people might not like to see or hear. Might put us, or you in a bad light. I will make PART 3 a clickable link instead of posting it here then the time comes. Just giving you advanced warning. I did not write it, and was shocked when I read it, but it was still worth me putting down. It also still advanced the storyline, and adds more depth for those who like that. It might be clear as to were the comic is headed at the end of part 2. For questions about the content on Part 3, feel free to contact me.

"Justin's Secret" PART 1 and 2. 4 parts total, parts 3 and 4 next update.

css2e241.jpg

css2e242.jpg

Caity: 158 (+3)

Sadie: 33 (-)

Christina: 18 (-)

I'm sorry, but I had to comment here. I mean, talk about intriguing. I knew that Justin didn't really mind her sneezing, but there is definitely a lot more to it. The writer definitely has me interested on where this is going, but I am worried about Caity though. What the heck can Justin be up to?. . .

Archived