Sneeze Fetish Forum

hmm... what to do, what to do...

chui

*rubs hands together grinning demoniacally*.......you'd better plot quickly....or perhaps get down on your knees and prey......... ;)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rum... plotting... rum... or plotting...

(Lays down to drink and await the arrival of Vetinari and the crew) - did you really think it was even really a choice??? Drunken Stupor's my home!!!

:twisted::shy::drunk:

*hiccup*

*stumbles over a toadstool and lands on mute's knees*

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! you aren't Shiny_bug!!!! :blush: pardon me....

looks like you cant prey from here.... :naughty: oh well...we'll just have to wait and see what manner of mischeiveousness Vetinari concocts at the hands of the courtly Count... :twisted: perhaps Shiny will come along and rescue us from the terribly tortuous toad-masters.....

OhoHO! :twisted: This is getting really sacrilicious!

Please continue while I nibble this toadstool and succumb to Vetinari's stripping-powers....

I MEAN! :omg:

Sit under my toadstool and nibble Vetinari..

No no no...

*hick*

>:D

*sings* Fifteen men on a dead man's chest! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

*pours rum onto something Shiny and....*

Ahem....sorry, where was I????

*pours rum onto something Shiny and....*

:twisted:

Ahem....sorry, where was I????

You were pouring rum on my shiny....

Where is that smiley????

*scrolls smileys*

Nope, can't find it. >:D

Could you pass me more of that pickled toadstool, please? Mine is full of holes.

Did I mention that I had a Sainsbury's toad last week; yummy. And some hot, cross bunnies. Have to pour rum all over them, and everyone else...

And a pickled carrot...

:omg::twisted::stunned:

*hiccup*

*stumbles over a toadstool and lands on mute's knees*

WAIT A MINUTE!!!! you aren't Shiny_bug!!!! :bigeyedsmiley: pardon me....

looks like you cant prey from here.... :clapping2: oh well...we'll just have to wait and see what manner of mischeiveousness Vetinari concocts at the hands of the courtly Count... :bigeyedsmiley: perhaps Shiny will come along and rescue us from the terribly tortuous toad-masters.....

OOooh look it's the courtly Count. I think I was concocting some mischievousness at your hands..... but Shiny is already here. (*licks rum*) Was there a tortuous master in your Sainsbury's toad?

I think someone just licked my toad!

:twisted:

That tickles!

Now Vetinari, together we have plenty of hands...............................

>:D Plenty of hands?????

Where should we put them? :twisted:

Can we lick the rum off the toads, Jimlad?

Or the toad off the rums?

Hmmmm.....hallucinogenilicious....

Oh this is wonderful. :twisted:

I mean I have two hands and there's....

:omg: Toad in a hole with no gravy? This is SERIOUS!

Isn't it marvelous to have two hands? >:D

I wonder what you have been handling, as your hands are so hallucinogenilicious.

I haven't been handling anything. It's just my hallucinogenius personality dissemination field.

I was hallucinating about buying matches. It's a powerful image! >:D

Handling Sin.

The answer to all our hand problems is .... rum butter.

Or toad butter; in any case , it was the best butter. and butterlicious.

Khachaturian, eh?

Khachaturian with a flexatone......

Whilst buying matches, handkerchiefs and snuff in the Teatro Greco in Taorm.........

Damn, I've fainted.

I like rum butter by the way. Do you have some on you?

Only on my hands. And toads. Twenty thousand knights fainted.

It's so long since I heard that K piece that I've only got it on reel to reel tape. And I doubt if I ever knew what a flexatone is. It's not like a Terebinth, no, Teremin, is it?

Theremin if I remember works by same principle as radio antenna. Flexatone has knobs that make it sound a little like a bell. Something between bell and a saw... I'd love to play saw though. Especially those gloomy hymns we sang at school.

:eek: BUTTER.

Can I have a couple of those fainted knights with butter?

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! OHHHHHHH............ Wait - does it strike anyone else that NOBODY knows any more than the first verse? (falls over)

I always like my knights with knobs on.

me too... :twisted:

and where is the butter? here i was all ready to use my hands for nefarious purpotrating, and no BUTTER!!! this is almost as bad as the rum being gone.... but at least i know who to lick that off :naughty::bleh::eek:

*stuffs toads in holes and curls onto the toadstool waiting for the butter*

and what song? im so cunfuzzled.... :unsure:

I so just randomly snagged something from waaaaaaaaaaay back on page two of this incredible madness: YOHOHO AND A ROTTLE OF BUM!!!

Maple butter's excellent as well, though it may take some experimentation to find out if it goes better with the rum or the toads (sugar never agreed with Fredrick, you see....)

I'm partial to egg-butter, as it goes so well with Carelian pies.

Now please, mr. Poet-sir, could you stop rottling that bum? You're distracting me.

Archived