Sneeze Fetish Forum

Role Reversal - (23 Parts)

ooo

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THIS IS SO COOL. I am hooked. And it's been a while since I've been hooked. (Okay, that's a lie. There's TOO MUCH GOOD CRACK on these forums!!) STILL, THIS IS REALLY HIGH END CRACK. Please. PLEASE. Write more!?? :P

Hahahahaha that made me laugh so much! I couldn't agree more though. I am a fan of Twilight and I am LOVING this story.

Hehe, thanks guys! :) Sorry for the delays between updates, I'm having a writer's-block of sorts at the moment...probably from lack of sleep so hopefully it'll clear up soon! Pretty short part today...and just a little note, I've given Rosalie a minor personality-makeover because the way I perceived her character in the books was a little too...2D for my liking. I thought there was more to her than we saw through Bella's perspective.

Wow, long speech! Well, on with the show...

The rest of the day passed fairly uneventfully until, heading to the kitchen for a snack, I found Rosalie and Esme waiting, looking anxious.

'So, the last healthy vampires,' I teased, looking at them both.

'Are they okay?' fretted Esme.

'They're fine. Jasper and Alice are sleeping together and I've left Emmett to rest.'

'Carlisle? Edward?'

'Carlisle's actually on the path to recovery, it seems! Edward's being more stubborn.'

Esme smiled, a mix of relief and amusement.

'Is Emmett being a baby?' asked Rosalie, grinning.

'Oy! I heard that!' boomed Emmett, his voice cracked but still loud.

'You were meant to!' she shouted back.

I laughed. 'Only a little. But he's allowed, he's sick.'

She smiled and Emmett yelled down a 'Thank you!'

'So how are you two feeling?' I asked. 'I'm starting to think this virus is kind of unavoidable, the way things are going.'

Rosalie rolled her eyes. 'Well, doubtless Emmett's already infected me.'

'Probably,' I conceded, nodding sympathetically. She sighed.

'I'll get him back one day,' she grinned. I smiled back. They mock-argued a lot, but deep down Emmett and Rose were good for each other. They knew each other well.

'Esme?' I asked.

She frowned at me, thinking. 'Actually, now that you mention it, my throat's been very sore recently in a...' she glanced up at me cautiously, 'in a...non-thirsty way. And my noses itches. It feels almost as though I might...might...'

She looked up, her face caught in a distant expression. 'Might...huhhh...ITCHEW! ISSHH!'

'Oh, goodness!' she exclaimed, then glanced at Rosalie. 'Oh, Rose, I'm so sorry – I shouldn't be near you - '

Rosalie smiled at her mother. 'Don't worry about it, Esme – like I said, I've undoubtedly caught the stupid thing from Emmett already.'

'Nevertheless, until we know...' began Esme, but Rosalie stopped her, holding up a hand.

Her perfect features tensed and contorted, waiting for something... 'TCHEW! TCHEW!' she sneezed, delicate sounding sneezes that still bent her at the waist as she pitched forward. 'Well, there you go,' she finished, sighing.

I sighed tiredly. The last two healthy vampires...well, at least there was no longer a need for a quarantine!

Ok. It needs to be said.

I don't come on the forum a whole lot, though I try to pop in as often as I can (usually once every 2-6 months) however...

I've been following your story the whole time, from my phone no less, and I really enjoy it. It's had me sneaking back every day for the past while to check for updates.

I've been a member for a LONG time and I have no idea who you are, however I think your bloody brilliant and want to hear more from you.

-Z

Oh, wow, thank you so much!! :) This feedback is lovely to come back to and a very good motivator to write, you guys are amazing!

Just a little question - I often feel that my stories are dragging on a little...in your opinion, is this one coming to a natural end, or should I just keep dragging it out regardless? :huh: Also, if there's anything specific you'd like to see more of, feel free to let me know! I won't promise anything but I will do my best to please, I'm having a great time writing this story and reading all your reactions.

'TCHEW! TCHEW!'

I led Rosalie and Esme up the stairs, trying not to let my growing fatigue show. I knew Esme would feel guilty, and that was the last thing I wanted.

'TCHEW! TCHEW! Oh!' exclaimed Rosalie, rubbing at her nose.

'Are you alright, Rose?' asked Esme, looking at her daughter in concern.

She sniffed lightly, combing a hand through her slightly-messed-up hair. 'Yes, I just...my nose just ti...ti....huh...huhhh...TCHEW!' She snapped forward, a delicate hand covering her face, and then sighed, brushing her hair away from her face as she straightened. 'Tickles,' she finished quietly.

I smiled. 'Yeah...that happens.' She smiled wryly in return, looking tired.

'Rose, do you want to be in with Emmett?' I asked. She raised her eyebrows at me, a cheeky grin on her face.

'Well, I suppose I could put up with his whinging...' she began.

'Hey!' said Emmett loudly from the room across the hall, and then broke into a coughing fit. She smiled, lighting up her already radiant face.

I returned the smile, glad that our relationship was more comfortable now than it had been in the past, and led her into the room.

'Rose!' said Emmett, when she entered. She glided across the room, ever-graceful, to meet him, and he leaned upwards to kiss her.

She pulled away, a mock-angry expression on her face. 'Hey, that's the sort of behaviour that got me in this situation in the first place!'

'You sick too?' he asked, stifling a cough into his fist.

She rolled her eyes. 'What do you think? Huhhhh...TCHEW!'

'Aww, Rose,' he grinned. 'I am sorry.' And looking at his boyishly innocent face, it was hard not to forgive him.

She smiled, stroking his hair. 'I'm not,' she said dismissively. 'Not really.' He opened his arms and she climbed into bed next to him, crawling close to his warmth.

He twisted slightly to the side suddenly, his face tight. 'HUSSSHOOO! HUSSSHHHHHOOOO!' he sneezed openly, and then groaned loudly.

'Awww,' she said, brushing his hair away from his face, her fingers gently. She looked up at me and winked. 'Why do I get the feeling I'm going to be the adult in this room?'

I grinned. 'I'll leave you to it,' I said, shutting the door. Down the hall, I led Esme into a new room. She was shivering slightly now, so I directed her quickly into the bed and tucked the blankets carefully around her.

'Thank you,' she said quietly.

I smiled. 'Should I go and get Carlisle? He's feeling a lot better, and I'm sure he'd rather recover with you.'

Esme's heart-shaped face split into a wide smile. 'Would you? Oh, thank you, Bella!'

'Of course,' I said.

Downstairs, I found Carlisle awake and alert. 'What's going on?' he asked, as soon as I walked into the room. I assumed his enhanced vampire senses were coming back, and he'd heard the new additions to the Sick Vampire Club.

'Rosalie and Esme are getting sick, too,' I said gently. Carlisle winced, his face compassionate.

'Bella, can I -'

'See her? Stay with her?' I finished. 'She's waiting upstairs.'

He sighed, seeming relieved.

Beside me, Edward shifted in his sleep and I bent, feeling a surge of maternal compassion, to kiss his forehead gently. A smile tugged at the corner of his mouth in his sleep.

I helped Carlisle to his feet, making sure he stood up slowly – he seemed much better but there was no point pushing it. He seemed to sway slightly but was soon steady, and I led him upstairs to Esme's room, pushing open the door.

She welcomed him with open arms and he pulled her into an embrace, gentle but sure. I hadn't had much insight into the Cullen parents' relationship, but they seemed sweet, and sure of each other.

'ITCHEW!' sneezed Esme suddenly. 'Oh, goodness, they keep taking me by surprise,' she said.

Carlisle smiled and pulled her closer, towards his (relative) warmth under the bed.

'Are you two okay, then?' I asked quietly.

They both nodded. 'Yes, thank you,' said Carlisle.

Esme looked up at me, eyes shining with some unidentifiable emotion. 'Oh, Bella, how will I ever thank you for what you are doing for my family?' she asked.

'It's really no problem,' I told her, but Carlisle shook his head.

'No, Bella, you have been truly wonderful. We are very grateful to you.'

I smiled. 'You are absolutely welcome,' I told them. 'And I'd do it again a million times over; you both know that.'

They smiled together. 'You'll call if you need anything?' I asked them, and Carlisle nodded in response.

'Okay, then,' I said. 'Well, I'll leave you to rest.'

I backed out of the room and shut the door behind me, walking out into the hallway. Standing in the hall, I couldn't help but laugh at the sound that greeted me.

'HUSSSHOOOO! HUSSSHHOOO!'

'ISSHHH!'

'TCHEW! TCHEW!'

'HESSHHEEEW! HESSHHHEWW!'

I laughed quietly to myself at the irony of this situation, and then rubbed a hand over my forehead. I didn't at all mind caring for the vampire family, especially after everything they had done for me, but I was getting tired. I was still human, after all...and I needed sleep.

Listening to Jasper's sneezes and feeling the emotional twinges I was almost used to now, I thought I should check on Alice and Jasper before returning downstairs.

I pushed open the door to a strange sight. Alice was curled up on the bed, her body shaking with sobs, and Jasper rubbed her back with one hand as he scrubbed desperately at his nose with the other.

'HESSHEEEW! Alice I'm sorry, I'm so...ESSSHHHEEW! I can't...I...huh...huhhhh...heh...can't...huh...huh-ISSSHHHHEEEEEW!! Dammit!' he exclaimed. 'Alice, I'm so sorry...HEEESSSHHHEW!'

I could feel the emotions he was unconsciously emanating, if only at a fraction of the strength that Alice would feel them. Even then, they weren't exactly weak – an intense sadness, and powerful fear, grief, anxiety...

I winced watching Jasper struggle, obviously furious with himself for the pain he was causing his beloved Alice. And Alice, too, looked frustrated with her own vulnerability. She tried to sit up, taking a shuddering breath and looking into Jasper's eyes.

'Jasper, you don't need to apologise,' she told him, conviction strong in her voice. He let out a shaky breath.

'But I'm hurting you so much,' he said, and watching him I thought he might be on the verge of crying, if not tears.

'It doesn't matter,' said Alice, 'it goes away, and it's so much better now that I'm with you. I love you, Jasper.'

She looked into his eyes and they seemed to be communicating on a level I couldn't hear, but it was intense and so deeply private I felt embarrassed to be standing there. Eventually, his pained expression relaxed and he leant forward gently to kiss her forehead, light as a feather. She smiled radiantly, despite her unhealthy pallor.

'I love you, Alice,' he said softly.

I backed out quietly, shutting the door gently behind me. They both seemed to be taking good care of each other, and they had the bell if they needed something. I smiled tiredly and headed down the stairs, looking forward to finally spending time with Edward and getting some rest.

So, this 'Sick Vampire club' sounds nice. I'll join if they're card carrying :huh:

They are being drawn out, however in this case it's a good thing. This is a great story and I know for a fact I'll be sad when it's gone, may even recruit you to write a story for me if it comes to that lol.

As long as there is some sort of er, climax coming, I don't care if it takes you months to complete.

-Z=^.^=

i like this story so much i dont care its being drawn out. whatever choice you wish to make with the story i will suport 100 hundred percent :D

as for other story ideas, maybe bella gets sick?

i know its been done before plenty of times on the forum but its always a great story :)

Two more incredible parts!!! I would have to agree with twinkies and say continue the story with Bella getting sick. I know according to your plot she can't get vampire flu, but it definitely makes sense that she'd catch a good old fashioned sneezy human cold. She's been going non-stop caring for everyone else and she is tired. She has to be wearing herself down. Everyone has appreciated her kindness toward them, it would be logical for them to want to care for her now. And I love spelled out female sneezes so Bella sneezing would certainly add to my enjoyment.

That said, whatever you decide to do I know I will love it... I just want more!!!

OH GOD! SO wonderful! PLEASE keep going, i don't care how long it takes! *sigh*

Anyways, I personally like Bella being the "caretaker" more than the "giver", but whatever floats your boat ooo! It's totally up to you! Keep up the GREAT work!

oh PLEASE CONTINUE!!! edward and the rest are still sick lol

dragging it out (although this is too good to be referred to with "dragging") is completely necessary! :-D

As ever, thanks so much guys! You really are wonderful to me. :P The universal opinion seems to be to keep going, so keep going I shall! As to Bella getting sick, thanks for the suggestions - I'm not sure where the story's going with that but for the moment I think I like her as a caretaker...though who knows what the future might bring, we shall see! You are definitely right in that she is getting very worn down and tired... ;)

As to your comment, Zuki, I would be very pleased to be 'recruited' in the future, sounds interesting! Thanks so much for the support, everyone. Hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Downstairs, I crept into the room, wondering whether Edward would still be asleep. When I found him, however, he was sitting up, wide awake, his breathing rapid.

'Edward!' I exclaimed, running to him.

He let out a shuddery breath. 'Oh, Bella. Bella.' I threw my arms around his neck and rocked him as he shook, trying to get his breathing under control.

'What happened?' I asked him, after a while.

He swallowed. 'I was having such awful dreams, Bella, such terrible things...so powerless, I couldn't...I could never...' She shuddered again, so visibly shaken that he was practically incoherent. 'I was so afraid, and then I woke, and you were gone, I...I...'

I tightened my arms around him, guilt rushing through me. 'Edward, it's okay,' I soothed him. 'We're safe. I'm here now.'

He clung to me as he had never done before and I buried my face in his shoulder. I'd missed him so much even in the few days I'd spent looking after his family, and it hurt me physically to see him in such pain. Eventually, his breathing became calmer, and I drew away slightly and cupped my palm around his face.

'You alright now?' I asked.

'Yes,' he murmured softly, planting a kiss on my forehead, love shining from his eyes. I helped him to lie down again and curled my body next to him. We lay quietly for a while, resting and comfortable in each other's presence. Soon, however, his breath began to hitch again and he turned away from me.

'Huhhh...' he breathed, raising an arm in anticipation. 'Huhhh...' His eyes fluttered shut, and stayed that way for several seconds, until they suddenly flew open again. A look of confusion spread across his face.

'Stuck sneeze?' I asked sympathetically.

He glanced at me. 'It's just...gone. I really needed to sneeze. And now...'

I smiled. 'Happens all the time,' I told him.

'Is it always this...infuriating?'

I laughed, and he wrinkled his nose.

'Huhhh...' he breathed, feeling it again, his face scrunched in anticipation. 'Huhhhh...'

And then he shook his head again. 'It's gone!'

He seemed to have lost any inhibitions in the face of the unbearable tickle. He stared at me, his eyes bright and wide. 'I can feel it, it's burning my nose,' he told me, 'but I can't...' He made a noise of frustration and I giggled, unable to help feeling slightly amused.

I bent over to kiss the top of his head and as I did, some of my long hair brushed against the bottom of his tickly nose very, very lightly and he gasped.

'Bella - ' he managed, before his breath started to hitch. 'Huhhh...' he breathed slowly. His red-tipped nose was twitching frantically, his mouth hanging open. He turned his head away from me. 'Huhhhhh...uhhhh...huuuuhhhhh...'

I was almost, almost tempted to yell something that would scare the sneeze away, just to see the look on his face, but I knew he was tired and feeling sick and I hardly wanted to make it worse.

'Huhhhhhh...HHHAAAAAAEEEEESSSSCHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!' he sneezed, snapping over in two, catching the sneeze in his two cupped hands, but only barely.

He had less than two seconds' relief to catch a breath before his tickly nose took control again. 'HASSHHOO! ESSHHOOO! EESSSCHHH! EESSSCCHH!! Huhhh-ESSCCHOO! ESCHOO! CHHH! CHHH!' He caught the series of sneezes in the crook of his arm, bending violently at the waist. They came in rapid succession and he seemed to have no control whatsoever.

'ESSHHH! ESSHHH! ESSHHOOO! HAAAESSHH! ESSHHH!' He gasped in a deep breath. 'ESSHH! ESSHHH! ESSSHH! Huhhh...HAAAESSSHH! HAAESHHOO!'

I stared at him in disbelief as he sneezed, seemingly unable to rid his nose of the powerful tickle. 'ESSHHH! ESHHH! Bell...Bell...BellASSHHH! Bella, can you...tis...ti...TISSSHHHOO! ESHHOO! ESSSHH!'

Wordlessly, I handed him a thick white handkerchief from a neat pile by his bed. Still sneezing uncontrollably, he reached out his left hand blindly while continuing to try to catch his sneezes with his right arm. I placed the hanky into his hand.

'ESSHHH! ESSHHH! Tha...Tha...ESSHOO! Thank...ESSSHHHOO! AAAESHHOO!' He pulled the hanky up to his face, trying to stop sneezing long enough to blow his nose, but he couldn't stop his breath hitching. 'Huhhhh...huhhhhhh...aaahhhh...huhhhhhESSSHHHHOOOOOOOO!' He sneezed violently into the material, seamlessly blending the movement with a very wet nose blow.

With slightly more control, he refolded the hanky and blew his nose, hard, until it sounded as though he had cleared most of the congestion. He looked up at me tiredly over the top of the material and lowered it slowly.

He looked utterly miserable: nose a glowing red, dripping and chapped, hair totally unkempt, eyes overbright with fever.

'Wow,' I commented. He rolled his eyes, at least in a better mood for teasing than he had been before.

He sighed, flopped back on his pillow. 'Remind me,' he said, 'Never again to scorn the seriousness of the flu as an illness.'

I smiled, brushing his hair from his forehead to look in his eyes. 'Poor Edward,' I murmured softly.

His lips twitched as my fingers brushed them and he drew me closer to him.

'Ah, Bella,' he sighed. 'It's been...many years since I felt this...human.'

I said nothing; simply curled up closer to him, pressed his unusual warmth against my own and revelled in the peace and comfort of being close to him.

His lips twitched as my fingers brushed them and he drew me closer to him.

'Ah, Bella,' he sighed. 'It's been...many years since I felt this...human.'

oh. my. god. that part just stole my heart. my favorite part yet!!

<3

Seriously, omg I loved this the best so far!! Bloddy Brilliant!! omg, aaaah! *flails and then tackle hugs you*

Recruited!Recruited!

More please, your so talented. I'm going to be SO sad when this is over.

-z =^.^=

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! I have debated seeing the movie because of what I've read on the net about Bella's wussy-ness. (A particular pet peeve of mine when it comes to heroines.) But this story convinces me... GREAT JOB! GIVE ME MORE!! :-) Puhleeeeze???!!!!

OMG! Keep writing! Don't leave us hanging! This is amazing! You're a terrific writer because you actually manage to incorporate character depth, and you portray the characters as Stephenie would have, had she been a sneeze fetishist.

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AMAZING

i hadn't read this before being somewhat of a twilight purist, but this is quite amazing

the characters are portrayed perfectly

exactly how i would have pictured stephanie meyer writing this

just brilliant! ;)

Archived