Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to look that one up. :lol:The Darjeeling Limited?

Alrighty, let's see...ah! Got it.

"Look, but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow."

• 1 month later...

I also had to get a bit of help from Google... But it is "Devil's Advocate"! The title sounds interesting, is it worth watching?

- He is going to marry Evangeline!

*an awkward silence*

- Incest?

• 2 months later...

Okay, I can see I have killed the thread, so I am going to offer an another quote. Let's find an easy one....

"One does not simply walk into Mordor."

Lord of the Rings, part whatever. B)

"Report back to me... hurr, I dunno... when it makes sense."

It could be "Burn After Reading", am I right?

Okay, this is the only one I could think of:

"Just say you love me. You don't have to mean it."

It is a bit tough, but I think Google can help you. And my signature could help a tiny little bit. And when I say *tiny*, I mean it.

Umm, M_Twi_Love didn't leave a quote so, um, should I go next? If so, here's my (fairly long) quote.

Character 1: Oh, up to but not exceeding one fourteenth total profit if any. Seems fair. Present company shall not be liable for injuries including but not limited to laceration, evisceration... incineration?

Character 2: Oh, aye. He'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye.

*pause*

Character 2: You all right, laddie?

Character 1: Yes, I will be. I feel a bit faint.

Character 2: Think furnace, with wings.

Character 1: Yes, I-I-I need air.

Character 2: Flash of light, searing pain, then poof, you're nothing more than a pile of ash.

M_Twi_Love, if you want to jump in and just leave my quote unanswered, it'd be fine with me. :)

The hobbit, right?

Sorry, I didn't even realize I hadn't left a quote!wallbash.gif

Here's my quote:

Person 1: "You're pure evil,"

Person 2: "I'm necessary evil,"

Step Brothers!

“I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a British man.”

Hey, I think that's "The Mean Girls". Right? One of my friends talked me into watching that one. :P

Ummm...

"But hurry. We have so much time and so little to see. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you."

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (The Gene Wilder one).

I freely admit this quote, albeit coming from an amazing movie, is a little tricky. I will, however, be very impressed if anyone gets it.

"You're maudlin and full of self-pity. You're magnificent."

Google is my friend. All About Eve.

"So I raise a morphine toast to you. And, should you remember that it's the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me and you made my life a happy one. And there's no tragedy in that."

• 3 weeks later...

"So I raise a morphine toast to you. And, should you remember that it's the anniversary of my birth, remember that you were loved by me and you made my life a happy one. And there's no tragedy in that."

Third Star

"Don't give me that art of war crap, and you, you take too long to take a shit."

According to Google, it could be a movie called "Cowboy Bebop". Is it?

"Great. That's just what this country needs. A c*ck in a frock on a rock."

• 2 months later...

Third Star

"Don't give me that art of war crap, and you, you take too long to take a shit."

According to Google, it could be a movie called "Cowboy Bebop". Is it?

"Great. That's just what this country needs. A c*ck in a frock on a rock."

Oh, I killed it again, didn't I? :lol:

Should I give another quote, or…?

The Shining. Probably the most famous line after "Here's Johnny!"

New quote: "I'm surrounded by idiots." (Hint; said in a British Accent)

Oh! Oh! 'Lion King' (Jeremy Irons as Scar!)

"Your son has been pretending to be a substitute teacher, lecturing the students, uh, giving out homework, uh. Mrs. Glasser has been ill, there was some confusion with the real sub. Your son held a teacher-parent conference yesterday and was planning a class field trip to a French bread factory in Trenton."

ROFL, I know this one, and I've never even seen the film! It's from both the show and the movie of Catch Me If You Can!

"I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters."

'Wet Hot American Summer'. :blink:

"That's the toughest, meanest, filthiest pesthole on the face of the earth."

"Why not complain to the owner?"

"I am the owner."

• 7 months later...

That's The Muppet Movie, right?

This is my favourite ever film so anyone who gets this can be my best friend forever.

"You want answers?"

"I want the truth."

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

A few Good Men, right? I haven't seen this movie, but I have friends who quote it constantly so I've picked up on a few things.

Okay, I'll give y'all an easy one, that is one of mine and my mom's favorite movies.

"Why would you want to marry me for, anyhow?"

"So I can kiss you anytime I want"

Archived