resolution

Finally one I know! Yay! Ferris Bueller's Day Off, yes? :D

Er... if you know the movie, you'll know this one no problem:

"You should have bought a squirrel."

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last quote is from Rat Race.

Here's mine - hopefully it isn't too obscure!

"Well, better an unwed mother than just plain unwed!"

Okay, I guess mine WAS too obscure. :laugh: That last quote was from Dummy, an adorable indie comedy starring Adrien Brody, and it's one of my favorite movies. :o

Hopefully this one will be a bit easier.

"I hated her, so much...it...there were flames. Flames...on the sides of my face...breathing...heaving breath...heaving..."

OOH! YAY! My favorite movie. Clue :laugh:. From my personal favorite of the three endings :o.

Hmm... let's see...

"I know I'm different, but from now on I'm going to try and be the same."

I think Inception?

(If I'm wrong, let me know)

But in the meantime:

"No. I promised you I wasn't going to buy a Ouija board. I didn't buy a Ouija board. I borrowed a Ouija board." :(

Ever After! That was da Vinci, very amusing.

"Do you want to play questions?"

'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead', right? I regret to say I had to do some poking around to find out. That was a good one!

Here's my quote; I'm not sure how difficult it will be:

"This whole festival was put together by twenty third-graders with lots of hutzpah and one panda! You see? Now I am... truly grand! The ultimate one!"

Ever After! That was da Vinci, very amusing.

"Do you want to play questions?"

'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead', right? I regret to say I had to do some poking around to find out. That was a good one!

Here's my quote; I'm not sure how difficult it will be:

"This whole festival was put together by twenty third-graders with lots of hutzpah and one panda! You see? Now I am... truly grand! The ultimate one!"

Okay, I guess that proved to be kind of difficult, and I guess sort of unfair since it was from the English version of Paprika (and I think most fans tend to watch the Japanese one). So, here's another quote that I think will be much less difficult:

"I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... "

Airplane!

Okay, here's mine.

"You cost me 300 bucks damage to my car, you sun of a bitch. And now I'm gonna take it out of your ass."

Airplane!

Okay, here's mine.

"You cost me 300 bucks damage to my car, you sun of a bitch. And now I'm gonna take it out of your ass."

Sounds like Back To The Future, if not, ignore my quote.

"First principles, Clarice. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does he do, this man you seek?"

Wow, finally one I know. :)

Galaxy Quest!

Okay... quote... ehm...

"It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me."

Okay, I can't believe I didn't recognize that last one before - it's from The Hitchhiker's Guide.

"Once upon a time, I wanted to know what love was. Love is there if you want it to be. You just have to see that it's wrapped in beauty and hidden away in between the seconds of your life. If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it."

• 4 months later...

So it appears that I killed this game a few months ago...sorry about that! :blushing: Let's see if we can't revive it. That last quote was from Cashback, fantastic movie IMO. :rolleyes:

"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."

Gone With the Wind, of course :rolleyes:

From my favorite movie of allll time (dorkdorkdork):

"it got caught!"

"caught in what?"

"Friedrich's teeth!"

The Sound of Music. That line always makes me smile. :blink:

This is from the movie I was watching last night:

"Why do I have to be the responsible grown up who worries? Why can't I be the cute, carefree Irish guy who sings all the time?"

Well unless Wishing comes back and gives us one, this will be the next quote.

"Nobody leaves this place without singing the Blues."

Well unless Wishing comes back and gives us one, this will be the next quote.

"Nobody leaves this place without singing the Blues."

Adventures In Babysitting? :wub:

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve."

Is it "Stand By Me?"

"Gee, you know that information... really would've been more useful to me *yesterday.* "

Is it "Stand By Me?"

"Gee, you know that information... really would've been more useful to me *yesterday.* "

Oh I know this one. It's from one of Sneesee's favorite movies, The Wedding Singer. :wub: And you were right on mine. Was I right?? :blushing:

Oh I know this one. It's from one of Sneesee's favorite movies, The Wedding Singer. :wub: And you were right on mine. Was I right?? :blushing:

You are right, your turn again, Dawnie!!

Archived