Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

Easy game. The first person gives a famous quote from a movie and the next person names the movie the quote is from and then gives another movie quote.

First quote.

"Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Kingdom of Heaven...?

"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it." Hopefully not too obscure? Got Johnny Depp in it :)

...Kingdom of Heaven...?

"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it." Hopefully not too obscure? Got Johnny Depp in it :)

Edward Scissorhands. I still remember the first time I saw that. I had absolutely no idea who Johnny Depp was...

"If I were human, I believe my response would be 'go to hell.' If I were human..."

...Kingdom of Heaven...?

"You see, before he came down here, it never snowed. And afterwards, it did. If he weren't up there now... I don't think it would be snowing. Sometimes you can still catch me dancing in it." Hopefully not too obscure? Got Johnny Depp in it B)

Edward Scissorhands. I still remember the first time I saw that. I had absolutely no idea who Johnny Depp was...

"If I were human, I believe my response would be 'go to hell.' If I were human..."

This line is famous? lol

Yes it's famous it's from one of the star trek movies.... can't for the life of me remember which one, but pretty sure it was Spock.

"She's lost that loving feeling"

Yes it's famous it's from one of the star trek movies.... can't for the life of me remember which one, but pretty sure it was Spock.

"She's lost that loving feeling"

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Aaaaaand....... Top Gun

"They make take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!"

Worst movie and winner of the historically inaccurate prize goes to "Mel Gibson's Braveheart"... What a piece of *!&*

"Me? I'm scared of everything! I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you!"

Haha! For my quote I looked up a list of cheesiest movie quotations! ;)

Oh Baby. No-one puts her in the corner you know!

"Jack, don't you sometimes just bust to share the joke? Here's your friends thinking we're unmarried and up to all sorts of wickedness, when all along we're married and up to nothing at all."

Oooooh sneaky.... answering a quote with a quote from the same movie! And no fair looking up things... am tempted to look up the answer now as I have no clue!!

I looked up a site to choose a quote from. Not to find where your quote was from. That would be cheating!

Oh and in case any pedants come along...... Dirty Dancing. Sad to admit that I have watched it so many times it was instantly recognisable.

I looked up a site to choose a quote from. Not to find where your quote was from. That would be cheating!

Oh and in case any pedants come along...... Dirty Dancing. Sad to admit that I have watched it so many times it was instantly recognisable.

Wasn't accusing you of cheating m'dear... just being petulant as I hate not knowing the answer!!!! And I am sad enough that I can probably recite the whole of Dirty Dancing from memory.... oh well

"Jack, don't you sometimes just bust to share the joke? Here's your friends thinking we're unmarried and up to all sorts of wickedness, when all along we're married and up to nothing at all."

Getting confused here, but that is Shadowlands, isn't it?

" I've just found out I'm the bishop of Osnabruck. Amazing what one is."

Oops! A post too far I think. Sorry Count!Ignore my ramblings.... (as usual)

" I've just found out I'm the bishop of Osnabruck. Amazing what one is."

The madness of king george? Haven't seen it but my friend won't stop quoting it. So I'm hoping she's right about this one!!

Not really one single quote, but I laughed myself silly at this...might have had something to do with the fact that it was 2 in the morning ;)

Martha: Simon.

Simon: [from behind the locked bathroom door] Simon.

Martha: Simon!

Simon: Simon.

Martha: Si!

Simon: ...Mon.

Isn't that from that bizarre Brit-flick about the funeral with Matthew Macfadden from Spooks in it? Oh.... what was it called again? Am really tempted to go look it up, but am refraining...

Have to say I definitely don't think that that is a famous movie, but is a pretty funny scene none the less!

I dunno...I guess it's probably not amazingly famous, but EVERYONE here knows about it and most people have seen it. D____ __ _ F______ ;) And yeah, you're right about the rest...

Archived