Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

Oh oh oh! I know this one! Um, Almost Famous, right?

" [singing] Bravely bold -BLANK- rode forth from -BLANK-. He was not afraid to die, oh brave -BLANK-. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave -BLANK-. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave -BLANK-. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis..." :lol:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (also, the musical 'Spamalot'....it has the same song!)

"He'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty. This is uh... This is ridiculous, ok I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go. What - I'LL GO. Shit. "

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (:D I can finally play now!)

"1500 years ago, everyone knew the Universe revolved around the Earth. 500 years ago, everyone knew the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you knew we were alone in the Universe. Imagine what we'll know tomorrow."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off (biggrin.png I can finally play now!)

"1500 years ago, everyone knew the Universe revolved around the Earth. 500 years ago, everyone knew the Earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you knew we were alone in the Universe. Imagine what we'll know tomorrow."

Men In Black smile.png

"Eat the Cookie mother!"

"Eat the Cookie mother!"

Flowers In the Attic! :heart:

"This is ridiculous. It's crazy. I feel like I'm babysitting, except I'm not getting paid."

The Matrix.

"I was the intellectual equivalent of a ninety-eight pound weakling. I would go to the beach and people would kick copies of Byron in my face!"

Dead Poets Society! (and this is the first time I realized there is the Charles Atlas [famous bodybuilder] reference. I feel stupid now)

Ummm....

"When Heaven's in the music, Hell is in control.

The angels got the voices, but the Devil's got the rock and roll!"

You have my premission to look it up, this isn't really the famous movie, but the quote is extremely badass.

Shock Treatment! ^_^

"Wrinkled, wrinkled little star... hope they never see the scars".

Yay, I know one!! Death Becomes Her! Love that movie.

Hopefully this will be an easy one:

"Does the word 'duh' mean anything to you?"

Buffy? Yes? No? Maybe?

Okay, how 'bout this one:

-It's not a trick. There was one shot at Mr. Boddy in the Study; two for the chandelier; two at the Lounge door and one for the singing telegram.

-That's not six.

-One plus two plus two plus one.

-Uh-uh, there was only one shot that got the chandelier. That's one plus two plus *one* plus one.

-Even if you were right, that would be one plus one plus two plus one, not one plus *two* plus one plus one.

-Okay, fine. One plus two plus one... Shut up!

Clue! One of my favourite movies!

Alright, how about this one?

"Just look at the face: it's vacant, with a hint of sadness. Like a drunk who's lost a bet."

Shaun of the Dead! :D I love that movie! :heart:

"Am I under arrest?"

"No, not as of yet."

"Then I'd like to stand. It makes it easier to leave."

The Raven? I am not the best one when it comes to newer movies...

"So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices?"

Again, my premission to look up. :) That movie ruined my future expectations about sexual education at school. :yes:

The meaning of life. :)

"These are tiny time capsules. Like the ones you see on TV. *sniff* They clear up your nasal passages *sniff* for up to... twelve... hours... straight-huh-TSCHOO!"

(I don't even think that line is listed anywhere, but I'm quite sure you'll know it if you ever saw the movie...) ^_^

The meaning of life. smile.png

"These are tiny time capsules. Like the ones you see on TV. *sniff* They clear up your nasal passages *sniff* for up to... twelve... hours... straight-huh-TSCHOO!"

(I don't even think that line is listed anywhere, but I'm quite sure you'll know it if you ever saw the movie...) happy.png

It sure isn't listed anywhere.huh.png

Figures. Only a sneeze fetishist would probably bother with listing a line like that. :lol:

It's "Silkwood". ;)

Okay, this one, then:

"As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?"

The Mist! At least I think it is.

I remember that quote from the book and now I can just hope there is the movie version of that King's masterpiece.

"I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest... Honestly, it's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly...stupid."

P.S. Chanel, when you posted that quote and said it was from Silkwood, I got really interested in watching the movie.

I found it on YouTube and knowing I probably won't have time to see the whole thing, I decided to look up the quote on the internet and try to figure out where is the sneezing part.

I found the site where it was written at which time were the certain things said in the movie, and I figured out the sneeze could be in the clip 8. After a minute or so, a girl from my class called me and she didn't stop talking for an hour. When I finally got to hang up, my sister arrived and tortured me for another half an hour.

I finally watched the clip 8 and when I finished, I realized the sneeze isn't in the clip 8 but the clip 9 and when I found that clip it turned out it was blocked. mad.gif

God sometimes really enjoys to mess with me! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I am 100% sure for this one. It's "The Labyrinth"!

And.... uhmmm...

-All this time, I didn't think you could spell "platypus" without "us"...

-Well, you can, but it would be just "platyp".

Again, you're allowed to look it up.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's from Phineas and Ferb Across the Universe.

"What happens if a car comes?"

"We die."

• 1 month later...

The notebook.

"Romantic? HEMINGWAY?! He was an abusive alcoholic misogynist who squandered half his life away in Paris trying to nail Picasso's leftovers."

10 Things I Hate About You, right?

"Well, you know how men are. They think 'No' means 'Yes' and 'Get lost' means 'Take me, I'm yours.'"

OMG WAIT IS THAT MEG FROM DISNEY HERCULES? YOU'RE SO AWESOME.

"'Ten thooooousand years can really give you a crick in the neck!'"

Archived