Sneeze Fetish Forum

Movie Quote Game.

resolution

Oh I know this one. It's from one of Sneesee's favorite movies, The Wedding Singer. :wub: And you were right on mine. Was I right?? :blushing:

You are right, your turn again, Dawnie!!

lol. I'm still waiting to find out if I was right regarding my answer Adventures in Babysitting. :blushing: Hmmmmm Let me think.

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Ferris Bueller's Day Off!!!

"I'm a lot better at saying goodbye than you. "

Oh I know this one. It's from one of Sneesee's favorite movies, The Wedding Singer. :winkkiss: And you were right on mine. Was I right?? :unsure:

You are right, your turn again, Dawnie!!

lol. I'm still waiting to find out if I was right regarding my answer Adventures in Babysitting. :drool: Hmmmmm Let me think.

Ofcourse :)

Hmm, well, no one has gotten this quote yet. Can you give us a hint or another quote from the same movie, Sneesee?

Hmm, well, no one has gotten this quote yet. Can you give us a hint or another quote from the same movie, Sneesee?

Well i looked it up so i'll give a TINY clue, it's going to most likely be someone really young who gets this (if anyone).

• 1 month later...

O.k. no one got the last one. I'll to bring the game back to life with this.

"i'm your boyfriend now Nancy".

The original "Nightmare on Elm Street"?

The original "Nightmare on Elm Street"?

yep.

• 2 weeks later...

My turn:

"I'm rapidly becoming a big underground success in this town. "

"See? In another twenty-five years, you'll be able to shake their hands in broad daylight. "

What is Blazing Saddles, Alex? ^_^

"Like all Yankee women, all you are good at is ordering in restaurants and spending a man's money."

"Like all Yankee women, all you are good at is ordering in restaurants and spending a man's money."

Yay! I love Kill Bill! (specifically Volume 2 in this case as Google tells me)

"Everything you create, you use to destroy."

"Yeah, we call it human nature."

OK, too obscure? This is a better quote, from the same film-

"Multi-pass"

You've GOT to get in now. My favourite film :heart:

My favorite sci-fi movie of all time - The Fifth Element! :heart:

Okay here's one that I hope someone's able to get...it's seriously my favorite quote from a movie ever.

"God isn't interested in technology. He cares nothing for the microchip or the silicon revolution. Look how he spends his time: forty-three species of parrots! Nipples for men! Slugs! He created slugs! They can't hear, they can't speak, they can't operate machinery. Are we not in the hands of a lunatic?"

• 2 weeks later...

Time Bandits. (I cheated, because I didn't have a CLUE and I want the thread to live!)

"Over the panties... no bra... Calvins in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night..."

"Over the panties... no bra... Calvins in a ball on the front seat past eleven on a school night..."

The Breakfast Club! :)

Hmmmm let me think of one.

"I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on."

It sounds like a weird film adaptation of Les Mains Sales (Dirty Hands) by Sartre, but I don't suppose it is...

"I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a gun to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on."

I just saw this and got excited for a second 'cause I actually recognise this one! Now I realise I only recognised it from the last time I checked this thread. Damn.

:(

It sounds like a weird film adaptation of Les Mains Sales (Dirty Hands) by Sartre, but I don't suppose it is...

Nope. Sorry Maru-chan. Wow have I actually stumped some folks. I kind of thought this might be an easy one.

It's a good thing too, for that stroppy old Frenchman would have been spinning in his grave...

Can you give us a hint?

[quote name='Dawnie' date='Apr 23 2011, 01:39 PM' post='399595'

It's Goodfellas, isn't it? *is unsure of film knowledge*

I looked it up and you're spot on! So what's your quote?

Nope. Sorry Maru-chan. Wow have I actually stumped some folks. I kind of thought this might be an easy one.

That was an easy one! I wasn't around though because I didn't know they had created this section :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

I looked it up and you're spot on! So what's your quote?

Well until or unless she comes back, we can start it up again with this quote

"I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the classroom, without these things i am nothing, so now I must shed innocent blood".

Archived