Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Greatest Obs Ever (FEMALE)

Hypnos

I have so many great sneeze memories. It's very hard to pin down the greatest ever. So, here's the one that I stands out the most, today. I reserve the right to change my mind!

To preface, I am a fan of most female sneezes, but my favorite type is the superpowerful kind. Im talking about room shaking, body bending, nuclear sneezes. Keep in mind that I don't like the yelled, exaggerated kind and I like to think that I can tell the difference. Some women just can't hold back and I love them for it.

The women who is probably the standard against whom I have graded all future sneezers was my second grade teacher, Mrs. M. She was probably in her mid to late thirties back then, a tall woman with wavy blond hair, teased into full early Eighties glory. She wasn't skinny but was definitely attractive, she had that wonderful, womanly maturity that only comes with a few children. Possessing a plump, full bosom and nice, rounded hips while still retaining a waistline. She had a soft pleasant face with a flat, broad nose that lived up to its appearance.

Mrs. M was a sneezy person. As far as I can remember, she sneezed at least once a day, often more. She never sneezed more than a single that I can recall, but they were always showstoppers. She would would be talking to us when she would stop mid-sentence and unleash a throaty explosion, "HEEAAAAAASCHOOOOOOO!" It would rock the classroom, children would jump in their seats. The amazing thing is that I can't ever remember her moving much when unleashing these monsters, she would turn her head to the side and cover her mouth, but her whole body would freeze in place. She was built to sneeze!

The most memorable sneeze from Mrs. M happened in the cafeteria during lunch. There was a stage in the back with a microphone always set up. The teachers would walk up to the microphone when it was time to collect their class and give directions. On this day, Mrs. M approached the mike to tell us to finish up and clean up our area. She had just begun to speak when she was suddenly overcome by one of her massive sneezes. She managed to step back a bit from the microphone but not before partially amplifying a sneeze that needed no amplification, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASRRCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" It was mind blowing. Of course, the mike transmitted about half the sneeze, the rest was just feedback that continued on after the sneeze. Mrs. M was clearly embarrassed, she quickly said, "Sorry, sorry! It was just a sneeze!" Just a sneeze indeed. What a woman! Hope everyone enjoys!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lamborghini

• Saimou

• haymaker

• sneezepal

I have so many great sneeze memories. It's very hard to pin down the greatest ever. So, here's the one that I stands out the most, today. I reserve the right to change my mind!

To preface, I am a fan of most female sneezes, but my favorite type is the superpowerful kind. Im talking about room shaking, body bending, nuclear sneezes. Keep in mind that I don't like the yelled, exaggerated kind and I like to think that I can tell the difference. Some women just can't hold back and I love them for it.

The women who is probably the standard against whom I have graded all future sneezers was my second grade teacher, Mrs. M. She was probably in her mid to late thirties back then, a tall woman with wavy blond hair, teased into full early Eighties glory. She wasn't skinny but was definitely attractive, she had that wonderful, womanly maturity that only comes with a few children. Possessing a plump, full bosom and nice, rounded hips while still retaining a waistline. She had a soft pleasant face with a flat, broad nose that lived up to its appearance.

Mrs. M was a sneezy person. As far as I can remember, she sneezed at least once a day, often more. She never sneezed more than a single that I can recall, but they were always showstoppers. She would would be talking to us when she would stop mid-sentence and unleash a throaty explosion, "HEEAAAAAASCHOOOOOOO!" It would rock the classroom, children would jump in their seats. The amazing thing is that I can't ever remember her moving much when unleashing these monsters, she would turn her head to the side and cover her mouth, but her whole body would freeze in place. She was built to sneeze!

The most memorable sneeze from Mrs. M happened in the cafeteria during lunch. There was a stage in the back with a microphone always set up. The teachers would walk up to the microphone when it was time to collect their class and give directions. On this day, Mrs. M approached the mike to tell us to finish up and clean up our area. She had just begun to speak when she was suddenly overcome by one of her massive sneezes. She managed to step back a bit from the microphone but not before partially amplifying a sneeze that needed no amplification, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASRRCHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" It was mind blowing. Of course, the mike transmitted about half the sneeze, the rest was just feedback that continued on after the sneeze. Mrs. M was clearly embarrassed, she quickly said, "Sorry, sorry! It was just a sneeze!" Just a sneeze indeed. What a woman! Hope everyone enjoys!

Great memory!!! I had a third grade teacher with a similar sneeze! Although she couldn't stand motionless. Usually she'd double over from her sneezes. I even ran into her once as an adult in a department store. I didn't even notice her at first. I recognized her sneeze which had been imprinted in my brain in all it's variations as a kid. Lol

Great memory!!! I had a third grade teacher with a similar sneeze! Although she couldn't stand motionless. Usually she'd double over from her sneezes. I even ran into her once as an adult in a department store. I didn't even notice her at first. I recognized her sneeze which had been imprinted in my brain in all it's variations as a kid. Lol

Man, it's amazing what this fetish will cause you to remember! I can barely even give you the names of my other grade school teachers. But leave it to us to remember the ones with the great sneezes! LOL.

• 5 weeks later...

When I was 19 I had a girlfriend we'll call Kaitlyn. Think super Minnesotan, corn fed american blond cheerleader type. She had the worst allergies I'd ever seen and when we went to visit her parents out in farm country they went crazy. She spent the whole weekend wandering around with a tissue in one hand, this permanently eye half open, about to sneeze look on her face. All day long she kept saying things like "oh my god grass, oh my god, trees....everywhere..." and gasping/rubbing her face. She kept loudly complaining about how much her nose itched. She was super fair skinned so her nose turned a shade of flamingo pink. She hardly sneezed at all until the second day, when she started having loud, hoarse sounding fits over and over. It would double her over. She was such a cute all american looking type girl that you didn't expect a sneeze like that, lol.Then she would sniffle, wipe her nose and after some comment like "my nose itches soo much..." she would go back to that same pre-sneeze state.

and no, she didn't know about the fetish so that weekend was kind of awesome/horribly awkward for me.

• 2 months later...

I was at a friend's party this past summer, and after everything had wound down, I was laying on a bed with two girls I had met that evening watching a movie. One of them (a pretty brunette with straight, back-length hair that curled past her shoulders and brown eyes) had her head resting on my chest, and the other (a pretty red-head with straight, back-length hair and blue eyes) was curled up with her back to me. About half an hour into the movie, I felt the brunette girl tense up on my chest and her chest pressed against my side and she sneezed a "keh-CHUUU" down the length of my body.

She seemed embarrassed, so I rubbed her back to let her know it was okay. Later on that night, we ended up making out for a while and I wish that she would have sneezed again but she didn't.

My friend is going to have another party in a few weeks, so I'm hoping I'll be able to meet this girl again and have a repeat experience!

• 3 months later...

Okay, this is my first post. I'm not sure whether this is my greatest observation, but it was a really good one.

It started in the spring, when I just had had diner with two female friends of mine, both at the age of 21. One of them (I'll call her P), long blond curly hair, 1.75 tall, had been sniffling a bit. The three of us were relaxing, when P suddenly walks to the window, looking into the evening sun and waving with her hands air to her nose. ,,I'm about to sneeze. I just feel a tickle in my nose," she said. Unfortunately the sneeze didn't come, but the sniffling continued. My other friend asked whether she was getting a cold, but P said it was just hayfever comming up. That evening she cought also a little and walked three times again to the window, but the sneeze kept out.

However, a couple of days later we were going to a lake for swimming with a group of friends, including P. That morning I got a sms from her that she didn't feel well and that she would come a little later. I had already expected that a bit, since the sniffling earlier that week. I sms'ed back that it was no problem and that I hoped she would feel better soon and I went to my other friends. Of course I was wondering how bad her cold was and whether she would sneeze that day. But her cold appeared to be even worse than I had expected.

We went to the lake and sat down in a sunny place in the grass. Everybody put on their swimm suits. An hour or so later, P arrived, having a red nose and a nasal voice. From the first moment she kept sniffling for at least every 10 seconds. ,,Is your hayfever that bad?" one or our friends asked her. ,,No - sniff- , I'm afraid that this is a cold -sniff sniff- " P replaid. A couple of moments later she turned her head away from us and sneezed two times in her hand, followed by more sniffles. She put on her bikini and the rest of the afternoon she kept sniffling and sneezing. Since we were sitting in the grass, I suppose not only her bad cold, but also her hayfever was tickling her nose constantly.

After we swom a little in the lake, P sat down on her towel next to mine, rubbing her nose and sniffling. I asked her whether she needed a handkerchief, but she replied that that wouldn't help. We played some simple card games, but P got so much sneezing fits that we let this poor girl skip turns almost half of the times. Her sneezing fits were mostly a couple of groups of 2 or 3 sneezes. Every time she had to sneeze, she turned away from me, couvering her sneeze with her hands. I couldn't help wondering whether she would contage some of the others by passing the cards with her wet hands. Sometimes, she even let out some uncouvered sneezes, but -pitty enough- all of them away from me. Sitting an afternoon next to an almost naked, very sneezy girl was one of my best obs ever.

Wish I could have seen that!!! I would love to see you sneeze like that!!! ;)

• 1 month later...

Mine would have to be a couple decades ago when my family and I were on our way back from summer vacation one time. After driving all morning we stopped in at a fast-food burger place around the lunch hour. So the place was pretty packed with people. We get in line, then order, then go to the side/back to wait for the food. A family in line behind us about to order. The mom ,she looked around 40 or so yrs old,130lbs ,average height,shoulder length brunette hair, brown eyes and a long pointy nose.She wore jean shorts and green top. She is in line then every 10 seconds or so she starts sneezing Into her cupped hands HEEEE-CHEW, Heee-aaCHOOO. CHOOOOO, AHHH-CHEWWW, HIII-CHEWWW. Each one getting louder and more desperate.Then she pulls a half used tissue out of her purse blows her nose then gets out of the line and starts walking over to where they keep the napkins, which is closer towards us. On her way over she sneezes into her hands again huh-Heh-CHEWW. She then quickly grabs a couple a napkins and sneezes right into them IIISSSSHHHHOO. Then blows a long wet gurgling blow. Grabs more napkins then blows and rubs her long nose again. Throws them all away and grabs more. Her family coming over to her now, shes standing there mouth open, watery eyes, new napkin in her hands. They say something to her she just nods and then sneezes wetly into the tissue HUH-SHUUUUUU. Sniffing her wet nose grabbed napkins and sneezed wetly into them SSSHHHHMMMMPPPFFFFF SSSHHHHPPPPFFFF. Her nose made a splatting sound into the napkin because it was so wet, then blew her nose a couple times again. She kept a napkin over her nose and breathed through her mouth the rest of the time.Saying to her family something along the lines of "do'nt make fun of me I cant help it. She sneezed a couple more desperate sneezes into the napkins HEH-SHEWWWW, CHHHHMMMPPPPFFFFF, HHHnngggSSSHHHMMMMPPPFFF. That was it. She blew her nose again and stocked up on napkins one last time.By then all our food was ready and we all left. Rubbing her nose as she was leaving.

• 1 month later...

The greatest observation I have ever had was at an indoor pool at a recreation center (probably from the cold air - all the windows were open, and it was around 5 PM). There were a few girls who were using kickboards, and suddenly one of them had a sneezing fit. Each time she sneezed, she would dive under the water, doing a dolphin kick (basically you snap your lower body up and down like a dolphin). It almost looked like her sneezes were powering the kick, lol. She then got up and sat on the side of the pool, legs dangling in the water, and sneezed a few more times. I will never forget that.

• 1 month later...

I was at a friend's party this past summer, and after everything had wound down, I was laying on a bed with two girls I had met that evening watching a movie. One of them (a pretty brunette with straight, back-length hair that curled past her shoulders and brown eyes) had her head resting on my chest, and the other (a pretty red-head with straight, back-length hair and blue eyes) was curled up with her back to me. About half an hour into the movie, I felt the brunette girl tense up on my chest and her chest pressed against my side and she sneezed a "keh-CHUUU" down the length of my body.

She seemed embarrassed, so I rubbed her back to let her know it was okay. Later on that night, we ended up making out for a while and I wish that she would have sneezed again but she didn't.

My friend is going to have another party in a few weeks, so I'm hoping I'll be able to meet this girl again and have a repeat experience!

OMG that is awesome so jealous, I don't get that many oppourtunities

• 4 weeks later...

this girl in my glass half stilfed 3 sneezes then said she had to sneeze a bunch more but she only sneezed once more after that still really good

• 2 months later...

there is one sneezing fit I will always remember.

It was spring and I can`t say why she really sneezed but i damn enjoyed it . She was one of my classmates and I sat right next to her.

One day I heard a sniffle from the right, where she sat and I thought oh my god is she really going to sneeze? I never heard her sneezing before altough we were in the same class for about a year. And while I was dreamin´ about that beautiful long brown hear grey eyed girl sneezing, she just did it. It was like christmas. I riksed a shy look to the right and saw her desperately trying to hold it back, but all effort was useless, the tickle in her nose was too strong and it overcame her so that she finally sneezed. A-A-Atchiooo (I was in heaven for a moment). After that she felt another sneeze coming and she really was trying to sneeze again and to relief herself but that damn tickle in her nose wasn´t strong enough to make it so she had her pre-sneezed-faced for about 6 or 7 seconds until finally the sneeze came out with a strong AAATISHOOOO. Nothing to see that she was so shy at the first sneeze. After that i expexted another one comin´out that hard and it really happened. After 5 to 10 seconds making a pre-sneezed-face like A-A-A..... she finally let out her third and most beautiful sneeze. ACHOOOO.

One of the best days in class for me ;)

• 2 months later...

I work in an office with a bunch of desks next to each other, but no cubicles.

The co worker who sits in front of me is is cute, mid to late 30's, blonde, and has always has been sweet to me. I can't recall ever hearing her sneeze before, but about two weeks ago, I was sitting at my desk when this co worker, I'll call her Carrie, all of a sudden spins her chair around and says to me, "Hey Mike....do you have a tis...heh...tissue...." My stomach filled with butterflies as I recognized that familiar kind of hitch in her voice. I looked up and sure enough I was greeted with best pre sneeze face I'd ever seen...her eyes were half closed, nostrils flared, mouth open, head starting to tip back a little, hand starting to raise towards her nose. "Uhh, let me check" i managed to squeak out as I rifled in my top desk drawer while subtly trying to keep an eye on Carrie's's face. I found a fast food napkin and held it out quickly, she took it and raised it towards her nose desperately: "oh no....Ahh heh...ahh hehh....AHHH. CHOOOOOOO!!!!" Her build ups were deep, quick and forceful, and her final breath desperate before letting out a powerfull sneeze she clearly had been trying to stifle. She then gave me a sheepish look, said "thank you", and turned back to her work.

Needless to say, I now have a mad crush on her >_>

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly can't give a definite favorite one, but the girl I'm dating at the moment (and have been for quite a little while) is allergic to dust, pollen and cats (yet she owns one; also kind of odd coincidence because I'm allergic to all three as well :P) and she's also living with me so I get to hear her sneeze quite frequently. She always sneezes in multiples, usually four or five, and she has a really high-pitched sneeze (but not so much that it's annoying; it's actually adorable) and they're not violent but they make her double over because she is a really small girl. She knows about my fetish also and she thinks it's cute for some reason so she doesn't ever try hiding them. She actually says she's glad there's someone that doesn't find them gross. :')

I honestly can't give a definite favorite one, but the girl I'm dating at the moment (and have been for quite a little while) is allergic to dust, pollen and cats (yet she owns one; also kind of odd coincidence because I'm allergic to all three as well tonguesmiley.gif) and she's also living with me so I get to hear her sneeze quite frequently. She always sneezes in multiples, usually four or five, and she has a really high-pitched sneeze (but not so much that it's annoying; it's actually adorable) and they're not violent but they make her double over because she is a really small girl. She knows about my fetish also and she thinks it's cute for some reason so she doesn't ever try hiding them. She actually says she's glad there's someone that doesn't find them gross. :')

That is So Cool, you should really post some observations about that, especially if it gets "interesting"

My best (and guiltiest) obs happened about 10 years ago, with my best friend's girlfriend. I will write a more detailed, full bodied expose' once I am able to post on the adult board, but for now I will refrain from being as explicit in my synopsis as the reality of my experience warrants.

My friend "M" started dating this amazingly hot girl "P" around the summer of 2002. She was the absolute pinnacle of what I consider attractive, and he didn't even really appreciate her shape. M is into athletic girls and at 5'8 and around 140 lbs --not a big girl by any stretch of the imagination, but thick in all the right places--P was significantly outside of his archetype physically. I know that I am doing a bit of rationalizing here, and I never intended to act on my attraction to P, but one summer night at a party this blonde haired, pouty lipped, exquisitely top heavy beauty whose delightfully shapely legs and thighs connecting to a buxom bottom got into it with Mr M for having a few too many, which was a regular issue for him at the time. The two of them had an embarrassingly public screaming match, and the beautiful 22 year old P, who had arrived on the scene in M's car, was determined to storm off in spite of the fact that she had no transportation and was miles and miles from home.

Even though she was upset and crying, I couldn't help noticing how attractive the way she continually sniffled and wiped the back of her hand over her slightly upturned nose. M got that P was leaving that night and not with him, and he was relieved when I agreed to drive her home and come back later. She was all nerves in the car, but I was charming and funny, and even though she didn't smoke cigarettes regularly, she bummed and smoked one of mine on the ride home. It was her idea to go back to my place, but in spite of our obvious mutual attraction, we didn't get physical that night at all. We did drink and talk long into the night though, and we wound up sleeping spooning one another. That was a hot summer, so we slept in my basement in order to keep cool, and that basement, while cool, was a bit mildewy. Overnight, P's nose was steadily assaulted by allergens, and she slept right through it all pressed up against me. I hardly slept, alternating between guilt and desire and just enjoying the feel of her against me. I eventually drifted off for a few hours only to have P wake me up in the sweetest way imaginable. She had switched positions so that her head was on my shoulder, her nose and breath on my neck. I don't know if it was her twitching nose or her halfhearted struggle to pull away from me that woke me up, but I was fully conscious when she breathed the words, "oh no" and stifled an uncovered sneeze right against my neck! She sucked in half a breath and delivered another, slightly less stifled sneeze and then tried to move the arm that wasn't around me into position to catch the next sneeze. I wasn't about to let that happen. I raised up a enough to slide my other arm around her and press my torso against her ample chest, turning my head slightly under the pretense of evading her continuing volley of sneezes, but in the state she was in my lack of honest effort went unnoticed. Following a very brief and vocal false start, P sprayed me with a third sneeze that was even less stifled than her second one had been and then abandoned all pretenses, with a loud full forth followed by a completely out of control fifth sneeze, all right against my bare skin.

After that things got R rated pretty quickly. Afterwards, P admitted to me that she had been attracted to me and had expected something to happen between us the night before, and I actually admitted to her that I found her beyond gorgeous, but that I might have been able to maintain my loyalty to her boyfriend if she hadn't started sneezing.

Her adorable, slightly upturned allergic little nose put on another little show while we were putting our clothes back on, and she made sure I got a generous eyeful by announcing, "here I go again" before launching into another triple, though she seemed slightly embarrassed now that she knew what seeing her do that did to me. She sneezed a few more times during the car ride from my house to hers, and even though I feel bad about betraying a friend, I would be lying if I said that I would do anything differently if I had it all to do over. Thankfully M and P didn't end up together long term, because after that night, my mild jealousy and opinion that M undervalued P physically were amplified, to put it mildly. P never said anything about that night to M and neither did I. To this day he thinks that I drove her home and came back to the party, where he was passed out. I am not about to relieve my guilt at the expense of his feelings, and I am not without guilt, but that was the greatest obs and greatest wake up of my life.

I think my best ons yet was just a few weekends ago.. My boyfriend and I went out of town with a few new girl friends of mine, one of which I have a very big crush on and my boyfriend thinks its super cute. I have confessed to him before that I think her sneezes are really cute sounding, and- to top it off-when she does sneeze she ALWAYS comments on it- "Oh gosh! I'm just so stuffed up" or "Man allergies really get me sneezing this time of year" even a few times "sneezing just feels so good!" :o

So- the three of us are crammed in the back of another friends little car, me smashed between her, trying not to blush at the close proximity, and my silently giggling boyfriend on our way somewhere far off, when she rolls down her window for some air..

She scrunches her face up, and i can see her begin to hitch her breathing in, and KI-HIITCHYUU! (Unfortunately) she turned away from me towards the window at the last second, so i didn't get to see it head on, but maybe not that unfortunate because I'm sure i turned scarlet in response.

i can feel my boyfriend giggling next to me and then she turns to us and says "man... i love the feeling of sneezing! i can still feel the little tingle in the back of my nose..." and makes the cutest noise ever before sneezing twice more, not bothering to cover it up or stifle at all.

oh my gosh... i thought i might die right there.. she seriously mentions her sneezing so often that i was whispering to my boyfriend later that night "she has to know! this can't be real!"

but i have a tiny hope that maybe she might just have a love for sneezes too ^_^

I think my best ons yet was just a few weekends ago.. My boyfriend and I went out of town with a few new girl friends of mine, one of which I have a very big crush on and my boyfriend thinks its super cute. I have confessed to him before that I think her sneezes are really cute sounding, and- to top it off-when she does sneeze she ALWAYS comments on it- "Oh gosh! I'm just so stuffed up" or "Man allergies really get me sneezing this time of year" even a few times "sneezing just feels so good!" 7.gif

So- the three of us are crammed in the back of another friends little car, me smashed between her, trying not to blush at the close proximity, and my silently giggling boyfriend on our way somewhere far off, when she rolls down her window for some air..

She scrunches her face up, and i can see her begin to hitch her breathing in, and KI-HIITCHYUU! (Unfortunately) she turned away from me towards the window at the last second, so i didn't get to see it head on, but maybe not that unfortunate because I'm sure i turned scarlet in response.

i can feel my boyfriend giggling next to me and then she turns to us and says "man... i love the feeling of sneezing! i can still feel the little tingle in the back of my nose..." and makes the cutest noise ever before sneezing twice more, not bothering to cover it up or stifle at all.

oh my gosh... i thought i might die right there.. she seriously mentions her sneezing so often that i was whispering to my boyfriend later that night "she has to know! this can't be real!"

but i have a tiny hope that maybe she might just have a love for sneezes too happy.png

It would be so cool if the three of you got together and had a "sneeze party" and she did have a interest in the sneezing fetish

I think my best ons yet was just a few weekends ago.. My boyfriend and I went out of town with a few new girl friends of mine, one of which I have a very big crush on and my boyfriend thinks its super cute. I have confessed to him before that I think her sneezes are really cute sounding, and- to top it off-when she does sneeze she ALWAYS comments on it- "Oh gosh! I'm just so stuffed up" or "Man allergies really get me sneezing this time of year" even a few times "sneezing just feels so good!" 7.gif

but i have a tiny hope that maybe she might just have a love for sneezes too happy.png

It would be so cool if the three of you got together and had a "sneeze party" and she did have a interest in the sneezing fetish

stun.gif oh man i have thought about this soo much haha he teases me about her all the time too. i was a bit embarrassed to write this post because i knew he'd see it too and giggle at me sweatdrop.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This was one of my greatest female observations although i much prefer males.

I was in biology class and my teacher had been sniffing for the whole lesson. She opens the book and starts reading from it and as she does her voice becomes high pitched and you can see she is going to sneeze but she struggles through and then suddenly lets out a HHHAATTCCHHOOO and then says sorry followed by HAATTCHHOOO. She then carries on the lesson. I love how she tried to talk through the sneeze and that they were quite loud.

• 3 months later...

This is one of my all-time favorites. I was at a gym and a girl nearby sneezed once a very squeeky 'haCheeew!' She was tall and petite, and her sneezes matched this. After the first, they just kept coming. Every ten to twenty seconds she would stop whatever she was doing at least briefly to let out another 'haCheeew!' After about 10 of these, the person she was with realized that they needed to go, and they started packing up their things. She was sneezing the whole time, and I heard one last sneeze as they walked out the door. 20 minutes later I left as well, and I happened to walk past the stairs as she was coming up them, and I was in ear shot for long enough to hear two more. She must have been out for the rest of the day from allergies.

• 5 weeks later...

The best female observation I ever had was actually one that happened often in college. I lived in a dorm full of single rooms, and the girl that lived to the right of me had the worst allergies in the history of ever.

She was about 5 ft 6, black hair, brown eyes, slight/thin build with a long, narrow nose.

Her sneezing fits would start off with desperate multiples, "HEEYISSHH! ISSHH! EEYISSHH!" And she'd go on like that, barely enough time to take a breath for about 30 in a row. Then she'd blow her nose (she had a very wet honk) , and the sneezes would continue but space out to one every 10 or 15 seconds, and sound like "HISSHH- shoo", heavy on the first syllable. She'd blow her nose another couple if times during that stage, lasting about 5-7 minutes, but they didn't quit. The fit would die down one more time to sneezes that were spaced out to about every 20-30 seconds and you would just hear very tired sounding "HUSH-uhh"'s every 30 seconds until they stopped completely.

She'd have a fit like this a few times a week during the spring and fall, and random ones during the winter. It was amazing.

She'd have a fit like this a few times a week during the spring and fall, and random ones during the winter. It was amazing.

omg2.gif That sounds so amazing! Wow....I would not have been able to concentrate on anything living next to that.

omg2.gif That sounds so amazing! Wow....I would not have been able to concentrate on anything living next to that.

Yeah I totally didn't. She had my complete and total attention. Squirm.

• 1 year later...

Ok, so let me set the scene. I work in hospitality, and in my old job there was a young girl, she was 19 at the time, shoulder length brown hair, beautiful blue eyes and to top it off she was the nicest friendliest girl you ever meet. Lets called her 'A'.  Now 'A' was constantly was moaning about having a cold, but as i'm sure many of you have, there these people that seemingly never ever sneeze. I'm talking in two years working there, with her daily, I can count on one hand the times she sneezed. Frustrating Right. The fact she had all the other symptoms, constantly having to blow her nose. She often joked about having hayfever in the summer, but wasn't sure if it was just another cold. If she did have to sneeze she would do her very best to avoid it. The waving in front of her face thing, the works. It's strange as i found myself being angry at her for not sneezing, even though she was doing nothing wrong. What I am going to tell you about though was the time that she did lose her grip on her composure. =)

Now If you're still reading, 'A' had sneezed in the time i'd known her. Twice out of sight, a stifled Achhhxch on two occasions. Followed by me sprinting to find her hoping for a second with no avail. Another couple of times, "OMG i'm gonna sneeze, i'm gonna sneeze"  kind of moments. followed by the Acchxmp. Which were amazing don't get me wrong.

The staff were all out having drinks in a local bar, When 'A' walked in, I immediately noticed her pinkish nose, and she cared a lot about her makeup, so It did catch my attention. The night progressed, many drinks and shots were had, but I'm constantly seeing out of the corner of my eye, that distracted look in A's face. The occasional sly nose rub. My heart progressively beats faster as I hope. Middle of my conversation with another couple of guys I hear "Hachmph". My head wheels around. No-one else has noticed, but 'A' looks at me that her desperate attempt to stifle as quietly possible has failed, like a rabbit in the headlights. I bless her naturally, she embarrassed begins to thank me when... Hachhmph, haachamphh..hhaha HAchesshoo, Heshhoo, HESHHISH! She now is franticly rummaging through her back for tissues. But to no avail. "HEshhi, HEshhoo, I can't St...HESHHissho..Stop..Heshhishoo, Sneezing. 

By now everyone has turned to face her, and she is handed some napkins by a colleague, she blows her nose a few times, wipes a few tears from her eyes. Her face is red from embarrassment, my jaw is on the floor. 'A' excuses herself to the bathroom, I need to get up and walk off some of my..erm excitement...=P.

She returned minutes later, and the night went on, no more sneezes, nobody remembers this moment, well except me.

• 4 months later...
On 22/06/2014 at 11:59 PM, Isiss444 said:

i have thought about this soo much haha he teases me about her all the time too. i was a bit embarrassed to write this post because i knew he'd see it too and giggle at me sweatdrop.gif

Is it because I'm new at this, or does everyone here seem *that much* freer than me??? Seriously, you told your *boyfriend*? He doesn't have the fetish, but he reads the posts?!:blushsmiley: Oh. My.

and....(here comes the lesbian side of me :P) you have a crush on a girl and *he* thinks it's cute?

That's it. I'm dying.

Or maybe I'm changin' countries. lol